The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Jeannie Rose January 4th 2017, 3:33 pm

yeah that sounds great, is it about to be that timeI can't wait Jeannie jumps up and down excited.
what island are we going to?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 5th 2017, 1:41 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 5th 2017, 2:35 pm

yay that sounds fun I have never been camping before you guys will have to teach me how.think will meet jack sparrow in the Caribbean? he's my favorite pirate. Jeannie raise her hand too she liked the idea of camping she guesses would be something new.

she not sure about sleeping outside being more of a fancy hotel person but Arielle made it sound enjoyable so she looks forward to trying it.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2017, 2:04 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 6th 2017, 3:29 pm

Jeannie is relieved that Sam seemed to know about camping
and could teach heryeah got to watch out for pirates there scary, volcanoes to that would be bad.

me I want to see your fancy doodles Jeannie smiles excitedly wondering what Arielle's pictures look like
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2017, 8:41 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 7th 2017, 5:10 pm

oh are we watching movies? yay, hope it's cartoons, Jeannie sit on the sofa staring curiously at the tv wondering what there gonna watch.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2017, 6:58 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 8th 2017, 12:49 pm

oh ok then that's neat I didn't know you could stick pictures on tv. Jeannie watches and smiles when the panda's pop up she loves animals awe cute look at the teddy bears.

oh like for the model thingy I'll try all kinds of stuff. your good Jeannie looks at the pictures happily she liked Arielle's art.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2017, 3:08 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 8th 2017, 8:16 pm

Jeannie smiles and laughs amused with all the interesting things Arielle had made her eyes light up excitedly you're really good Arielle. I like your pirate costume sam it's cute maybe we can take a ship on our island trip and all dress up as pirates. yay teddy bears I love those pajamas and the little nightcaps are adorable I want one.

hey, do you think you could hook on a date with the twins? there pretty and look like they'd be fun to do stuff with. sam your luck to have a friend that can make such pretty things for you to look at. I just love them and since you live here you get to see her pretty drawings all the time, where you get the big seashells there neatI want a big see seashell to play with.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2017, 2:26 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 9th 2017, 3:06 pm

Jeannie smiles when Arielle kisses her. yay Jeannie likes kisses, she listens to Arielle explain the painting to her.

yay pretty princess Jeannie I like that idea, iI'm good at being a princessI live in a castle and stuff so I know all about princessy stuff.
got watch out though pirate sam is after my booty. yay I can't wait for our island adventure it'll be so much fun
Jeannie giggles amused.

Jeannie has a big smile on her face when Arielle says she well get her a date with the twins and Arielle said she might come too. Jeannie never tried dating three girls at once but she'd love to try.

She then watches as sam hugs Arielle wait for me Jeannie loves group hugs she wraps her arms them for a big hug.

don't worry sam even if you are a villain in the picture we know you're a hero for real. oh yeah, that reminds me, I got a surprise for you when it's time for us to play hero again. want to see?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2017, 4:01 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 9th 2017, 8:04 pm

ok close your eyes and I'll get it, you close your eyes to Arielle I bet you well like it to. now no peaking till I tell you.
she waits for them to close their eyes. then sneaks off to get the surprise.

ok you can look now tada Jeannie changed and was wearing what looked like a more revealing version of sams costume.
. - Page 7 Jeannie_hero_costume_by_ccrgameman-datfzgr

Jeannie flexes her muscles trying to look strong and heroic. while small Jeannie does have an athletic build.like them models in fitness magazines, which would make sense as that's one of the many types of model jobs she did.
her arms were small but had some muscle tone when she flexed them.

her long slender legs were shown off well by shortness of the costumes bottoms making them look even longer. it showed off her butt to which Arielle probably liked as she took a liking to Jeannie's shapely backside earlier. and the outfit she was wearing now showed it off more than the jeans she had on before.

Jeannie had made an effort to copy sam's crest on the top to get it just right. but most would probably have other things on their mind when seeing Jeannie in the sporty top.

the plunging neckline and tightness of the top drew attention to her ample bosom well if they are looking in that direction they'll least see the emblem she guesses, she's sure at least sam will appreciate her efforts at attention to detail.

the short top also left Jeannie's midriff revealed which helped with her attempts at looking strong as her abdominal muscles were probably her most impressive muscles sense not being big didn't matter there like with other muscles. she had a trim waist and the muscles in her flat stomach were quite noticeable

what do you think it's my official sam sidekick costume! do you like it? I think I look pretty good in it.
Jeeves helped me make it did you know he is part sewing machine on his mother side apparently. I followed the colors of yours just made a few tweaks to make it more my style.

now that I got a costume I can be your official sidekick right? what should my sidekick name be,you're supposed give me one right cause you're the hero? or if you got any suggestions Arielle that'd work to I think.
Jeannie smiles excitedly waiting for sam's responses she hopes sam loves the surprise
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 10th 2017, 2:35 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next