The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
. I_vote_lcap. I_voting_bar. I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
. I_vote_lcap. I_voting_bar. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY .

Post by Guest November 27th 2016, 11:34 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Jeannie Rose November 27th 2016, 5:00 pm

Jeannie wakes up, no longer needing a disguise she was back to her regular self. wearing some pajamas consisting of a pink tank top with a white heart in the center and some matching pink sweat pants with little white hearts on them.
. Pj_hearts_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-db73vif
She stretches doing some waking up yoga then goes to find Jeeves to see if he could whip up some breakfast. After finding the robo butler she plays on her laptop. while waiting for him to get breakfast ready.

oh my gosh look at all these cute pictures of me and sam. I'll have print some out to add to my adventure scrapbook. pretty hearts.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on April 25th 2017, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2016, 12:51 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 28th 2016, 4:11 pm

yay sammie your back!Jeannie hopes up and runs over to hug sam. Your just in time Jeeves is making breakfast. hey have you seen this yet?

She shows her the pictures on her laptop.after that thing in the train station everyone thinks were like a couple or something. Cute huh?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 29th 2016, 2:42 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2016, 3:47 pm

ummm Croissants sound yummy, Jeannie thinks about Sam's mom not approving her getting attention as a herohuh never had that problem.

my parents are happy with me saving people and stuff,they worry about me sometimes. why don't you wear a mask if you don't want people to know it's you?

we I guess that's good about the love thing,I'd my parents say there happy as long I am. they were very supportive of the me liking other girls thing. so that's was nice,well if you want I can go with you to talk to your mommy to help explain things.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2016, 12:09 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 30th 2016, 4:10 pm

owww that's so sadJeannie starts crying and gives Sam a big hug.well maybe if you keep trying you'll get along better. yeah don't give up

Jeannie finds Sams comments about her mask problem much more amusing and laughs. She wants to cheer Sam up and thinks to joke about the funny stuff might helpyeah guess it wouldn't do much good if people saw you without it huh?

I never bothered with a mask,this face is too pretty to cover up don't you think?
She smiles and playfully acts like a model posing for pictures.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2016, 2:34 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 1st 2016, 3:14 pm

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeannie jumps and down excitedjeannie wants to play model,you'll have to take me to see this roommate person. What do they do that they need models for? huh wonder if Jeeves has breakfast ready
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2016, 3:06 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 2nd 2016, 5:58 pm

Jeannie listens to sam talk before she could answer sam mentions giving her time to change before leaving the room. Oh yeah, she was still wearing her pajamas.

Being a lazy person even before getting a cat blood transfusion that probably made her even lazier. Jeannie never bothers with getting dressed tell she's going to go out, so unless she was meeting someone for breakfast somewhere she'd just wear here pajamas to breakfast.

Well, guess she gets dressed then what to wear.  Really liking the idea of being a model she decides to wear something really stylish. Maybe something from the vintage section of her wardrobe.

she decides on a colorful blouse and bell bottoms that had heart and flower patches on them.  she finds some smiley face earrings and peace Belly Button Ring. A tie-dye bandana and hippie style sunglasses finish her retro look.
. Hippie_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-db70yb2
when she joins Sam she strikes a pose making a peace sign with her one handlove and peace!

yeah, you should totally take me to meet your friend, I'd love to model for her. I love playing dress up

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on April 24th 2017, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 3rd 2016, 2:55 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 3rd 2016, 4:15 pm

yay sounds fun,yay you think I'm pretty Jeannie like the idea of playing model and smiles happily when sam compliments her,then Sam brought up the bad guys they were chasing.

oh yeah,let's see She looks in one of her bags and finds the tracking device.huh looks like there still there,wonder what there up to maybe there having breakfast too
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2016, 6:16 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next