The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Jeannie Rose December 11th 2016, 2:20 pm

Jeannie thinks Sam has funny ideas of fun.
yeah I guess we could see if he needed help.Jeannie thinks about her question with the bad guys.

huh well we got to travel to the place then fund their base figure out how to get in well have a better idea once the maps are here. huh could take awhile that's probably a good idea to be prepared.
can I come too I want to see what sammies house looks like

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2016, 3:33 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 11th 2016, 4:03 pm

oh ok well still be fun to see,I guess,thanks for breakfast Jeeves it was really yummy,oh yeah I'm expecting a package so give us a call when it gets here ok it's really important for the mission.
she waves goodbye to Jeeves and the professor who may of may not have even noticed them going he seemed wrapped up in some notes. Well, she thought it would be polite to tell him goodbye too just in case he might have noticed.

She then follows sam out of the house. So we probably should take my bike even though flying's fun you might get in trouble if someone sees's you flying around when your supposed to be sick or what ever. Plus we can do that again when it's hero time.

Maybe i can let you drive this time! want to it's really fun and easy to learn just like a bicycle but faster
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2016, 12:35 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 12th 2016, 6:33 pm

yay how exciting Jeannie is happy sam went along with her idea with all the craziness they have dealt with it. it is nice just to have some fun with sam.

Jeannie is kinda amused how sam seems to have no idea how it works. Well since she can fly she guesses same wouldn't really need to think about stuff like that.

well it's pretty simple. see the lever on the left is to change gears you pull it and push the pedal by your foot to switch the gears. you turn the right one it to go faster and pull the right lever to slow down. easy peasy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2016, 3:12 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2016, 7:38 pm

yay good job! Jeannie claps her hands excitedly watching sam's practice laps happily with her getting the hang of it very quick. She giggles when sam seems to be having fun with it made her happy sam was amused.

yeah it'll be fun to see what it's like being the passenger. She hopes on behind sam and wraps her arms around sam waist to hold on. ok away we go!!!!!!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2016, 3:35 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 14th 2016, 4:38 pm

Jeannie was enjoying the ride it was quite from the different perspective of the passenger. Sam drove much slower than her since it was Sams first time that best. Huh, that looks familiar. she thinks looking around.

hey are we lost? I feel like where going in a big circle
oopsy, Jeannie hopes she didn't embarrass Sam by asking if she was lost. Jeannie didn't find it embarrassing as she got lost all the time, she even got lost going home like this before, course mommy and daddy would just send one of the stuffed animal staff to get her.

Huh, Jeannie wonders if Sam had stuffed animal friends to come help her get home when she got lost. perhaps they should call her roommate for help.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 15th 2016, 3:18 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 15th 2016, 3:52 pm

Jeannie smiles and waves elderly couple again, she then looks around well at least see was getting to see the city . not one to ever one want to hurry and just enjoy things, Jeannie was quite content with the little sight-seeing detour.

She then notices Sam talking on the phone.Is your roommate coming to help us out? Sorry guess I should have noticed that stuff from the sky looks different than on the ground. oh well, now I get to met your artist friend. and we can talk about the modeling stuff.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2016, 3:01 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 16th 2016, 5:18 pm

Arielle that's a pretty name is she really pretty?bet she is her name sounds all princessy. huh yeah, I guess that'd work. This place looks nice enough won't have to worry about someone stealing it.Think you'd be able to get back here, though? Is it easier for you to know where stuff is up there?

We could ask Jeeves to come get it, huh wonder how he gets around think he flys too maybe he has roller skates on his feet and a butt rocket! either way, would work I think.

What kind of car does it she have? Is it one of them sporty ones that go really fast I like those. zoom zoom
Jeannie runs around in circles making car sounds.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2016, 11:54 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 17th 2016, 5:32 pm

ok then Jeannie smiles can never have too many pretty lady friends she thinks curiously wondering Sams pretty friend looks like.

a flashy yellow car ok!
Jeannie is excited she likes flashy cars she climbs up a lamppost to keep a lookout for their rescuer.

She looks down to Sam huh sounds like it'd be easier for Jeeves then. would hate for you to get in trouble, and it is safer for my bike if it stayed on the ground I think. huh, you think Jeeves likes me cool. I like him having a robot buddy is pretty cool
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2016, 6:10 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next