The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Jeannie Rose March 5th 2017, 2:52 pm

oww but it's fun to be childish. Jeannie smiles with a Cheshire cat grin surely if she and Arielle were there they could have come up with more amusing uses for the containers of water.

well I'm glad you didn't get barbecued so we can be friends. so did you get back to your lady friend after that? huh Arielle is right they should put important buttons in easier to reach places

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2017, 2:41 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 6th 2017, 3:30 pm

Jeannie giggles Arielle has the best funny commentsyay good story! Jeannie claps her hands happily.that was good you took Arielle's idea of hot night literally. so do you want to tell about hot nights next Arielle? Jeannie hopes she has a good story too. then it is her turn she guesses.

she likes the idea of Sam and Arielle going first so she can get an idea of what kinda story Arielle wanted. cause Sam's story about the fire made sense for hot, but she started talking about a date so is that the kind she wants. or maybe dates that end with fire. She'll wait and see what story Arielle tells
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2017, 3:35 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 7th 2017, 5:17 pm

Jeannie was excited and surprised with all the ideas Arielle started before being comical cut off by Sam. Arielle most live a very exciting life. to have so many stories to tell.

being 18 Jeannie guesses she was who Arielle meant was too young. parental guidance maybe she's more responsible than Sam thought. well, that was before the handcuff and feather duster comment.

Jeannie was kinda curious what recreational use the thing her and cops tie bad guys up with and the fluffy thing mommy cleaned with could have.what kinda game do you play with handcuffs and the dusty thingy? wanting Arielle to be good Sam mentioned a poker game story.

oh yay I like cards! Jeannie smiles games make her happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2017, 2:28 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 8th 2017, 2:52 pm

sounds fun we should play, when me and Sam get back. Jeannie gets excited listening to the story.

yeah peanuts aren't that neat I guess if you hit the jackpot you could make peanut butter.
I'd want play for cookies or something yummier. what'd you pick maybe fancy brushes since your all artist? or teddy bears I love teddy bears.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2017, 3:00 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 9th 2017, 3:29 pm

oww Monsieur Nounours sounds adorable, you'll have to show him to me when Sam and I get back. I wouldn't want risk my teddys too. clothes huh? that's an interesting choice well suppose if we got them back it be ok. yay sounds exciting share wonderful memories! Jeannie excitedly waits to hear about Arielle's card game.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2017, 11:18 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 11th 2017, 4:25 pm

Jeannie smiles happily as Arielle tells the story. huh, she mentions an adorable blond oh does Arielle like blonds? that that could work out well for her she's an adorable blond.

before Arielle can go far with her story Sam mentions her story being too long and wanting her to get a turn. Arielle says she well tell them latter.

huh, lets see what would be a good story for her turn. oh yeah, she thinks of a perfect one. She hopes it's ok for Sam as she seems to get flustered by stuff like that.

Arielle will love it though as based on what she knows about her so far it involves some of her favorite stuff. ok let's see I have a great one from back when I was in school.

It was a fun spring break adventure. well, you kinda missed this part, Arielle, cause you came in late. But to catch you up me and Sam were talking about sports we played and in high school, i was on my school's wrestling team.

right, so what happens when you mix a girls wrestling team and spring break fun. super bikini wrestling party. we got a bunch of kiddies pools and filled them with all kinds of stuff we thought it'd be amusing to wrestle around in.

there were jello and honey and chocolate syrup, bubble bath stuff, whip cream. it was messy and fun!
Jeannie giggles happily thinking about her wacky wrestling adventure
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2017, 11:48 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 12th 2017, 4:29 pm

oh yeah I got a bunch of pictures I can show you. Jeannie smiles happily that's a great idea bet you'd make a cute ref.

and maybe I could teach you a few moves. you to sam it'd be fun, it's easy to play wrestling you just do this
She playfully puts Sam in a headlock.

To bad Arielle wasn't there she probably want to trade places with sam.
who now found herself with her face smushed against Jeannie's chest.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2017, 4:03 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 13th 2017, 4:50 pm

looks like I got you Jeannie smiles amused, she hears Arielle’ on the phone oh I decided to show Sam a wrestling move,She notices Sams spaced-outness maybe she overdid it? i think i broke her though,huh i know what will fix this

she let go of Sams' head and wraps them around her waist instead there sammie like hugs better?

huh guess I should have asked if you wanted to play-wresting first huh
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2017, 3:48 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next