The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
. - Page 18 I_vote_lcap. - Page 18 I_voting_bar. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Rorking
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Guest February 27th 2017, 3:34 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 27th 2017, 4:50 pm

Jeannie listens to sam's story amused and giggles at Arielle silly interruptions
mm I like Italian can we go sometime. anna huh was she cute? reds a nice hair color think she likes cosplay? she could be poison ivy and I can be Harley Quinn. So did you guys the lady and the tramp thing with the spaghetti? no, don't stop, Jeannie save story time!

Jeannie grabs sams phone and sits on it so the sounds muffled under her butt. so sam can't hear if Arielle tries to interrupt again and not tell her the rest or the story
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 28th 2017, 3:46 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 28th 2017, 5:16 pm

Jeannie was amused with the situation with the phone. sorry I won't d it again, inturuptI just did want Arielle to interrupt the story Jeannie makes a sad puppy dog face hoping sam would find her to adorable to stay mad. It usually worked when she was in trouble.

Jeannie finds Arielle question about pictures of her butt amusing. she would tease her about how she'll have plenty of opportunities to admire her butt when they go on the tropical vacation cause of her tiny bikini beach wear.

but they just promised sam they'd behave so that'll have to wait to play their flirty games. she decides to ask about squash she eats squash and wonders how one plays with a squshsquash like that funny fruit thingy? what kinda game do you play with them?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2017, 2:25 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 1st 2017, 3:23 pm

Jeannie is happy sam isn't too made and will finish the story. hah hah, no one can resist Jeannie's super cute puppy eyes.
Jeannie listens wide-eyed with excitement as Arielle explains the history of squashthat's funny what an amusing why to make a game, could you play squash with a squashI wonder.

do you like to squash Arielle? you seem to know a lot about it, you could teach me squashing some time then
She then turns her attention back to Sam to hear the rest of her story
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2017, 3:31 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 2nd 2017, 4:14 pm

yay sounds fun Jeannie smiles excited by Arielle's promise of teaching her the art of squashing. the talk about food made Jeannie hungry.

she grabs some cookies from her snack bag to munch on. yummy I like tiramisu, inowI really wants to go there. Jeannie watches with excitement as Sam mentioned that something special was coming up. then what happened what special announcement!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 3rd 2017, 3:21 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 3rd 2017, 3:33 pm

Jeannie gets excited as Sam mentions the adventure parts of the storyneat weird stories I like stuff like that.

too bad, it got in the way of your date I hate when that happens. when hero stuff interrupts dates and stuff.
Jeannie laughs amused by Arielle's jokes about Sam sticking her date with the bill and disappearing.

yeah that would be rude, so what happened with next?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2017, 12:38 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 4th 2017, 2:37 pm

how exciting, you'll have to show me the pictures.when we get back Jeannie giggles amused. when Arielle mentions trying to get Sam's costume clean.

ewww stinky sammie, yeah it's hard to get some of the things we get into out of our clothes.

luck for me, my mommy helps with that she is really good at cleaning I have to ask her to give you some notes for getting tough stains out if you want.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2017, 3:27 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 4th 2017, 4:50 pm

yeah you'd think so, it's easy to get messy doing hero stuff. so what happen next did you jump down the pipes. like Mario and go fight evil turtles?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 5th 2017, 6:47 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 5th 2017, 2:52 pm

oww but it's fun to be childish. Jeannie smiles with a Cheshire cat grin surely if she and Arielle were there they could have come up with more amusing uses for the containers of water.

well I'm glad you didn't get barbecued so we can be friends. so did you get back to your lady friend after that? huh Arielle is right they should put important buttons in easier to reach places
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum