The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Jeannie Rose April 1st 2017, 4:28 pm

ok then Jeannie follows Sams directions and gets them to end of the road. on foot, well good thing I stocked up on sweets hiking makes me hungry, well I guess most things make me hungry. silly bad guys why does the hideout got to be in the middle of nowhere.

ok need to hide my bike, don't want someone running away with it were gone.
  she looks through her suitcase.  and pulls out a blanket.

tada presenting daddy's super blankie of hiding! she puts the blanket over the motorcycle then pushes a button on a controller she also got out. the blanket changes from its plain white color to match the tree she parked by.

neat huh
Jeannie smiles amused. daddys always making all kinds of crazy stuff, he lets me keep anything  I think might come in handy for adventures. huh, I don't want to get my nice clothes dirty wondering around in the woods. be right back

Jeannie grabs the suitcase and ducks under the blanket to use as a makeshift changing room.  she pops back out wearing a runner looking outfit. Consisting of a pink sports bra, shorts and sneakers.
. - Page 23 Runner_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-dba7gxq
Jeannie puts her fancy hippy clothes back in the suitcase. much better that outfit before would look nice in one of Arielle's pictures but not the best for outdoor adventuring.need something more comfortable tight jeans make my butt look good but are no good for lots of walking about
plus this makes a good disguise.
if anybody sees us they'll just think I'm a jogger out for a run.  

huh, maybe you should disguise two we should match if wear together, plus you might want something comfortable looks like we'll be walking awhile.you can borrow some of my clothes. I got plenty more sporty outfits, I run a lot cause I'm naturally really hyper.

so that helps when I got too much built up energy. so pick a color you like then of we go huh looks like a nice day for jogging too, and nature trails are fun you see flowers and sometimes animals. wonder what we'll see.
she hands Sam the suitcase so she can find something to wear to go along with Jeannie plans to look less suspicious why looking around for the hideout.

Jeannie stretches and looks around while she waits. what a pretty place. she bets there be all kinds of neat stuff to see here.

unfortunately, sam might have to remind her why their there. as her A.D.D. was kicking in and she was now more instead in a fun little nature trail adventure.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 23rd 2017, 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2017, 2:47 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 2nd 2017, 3:19 pm

Jeannie smiles when sam comes up with a disguise. oh yeah that's a great idea. this is definitely a place for bird watching. huh, sounds fun think we'll see some pretty birds. Jeannie gets excited by the idea of bird watching.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2017, 2:23 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 3rd 2017, 10:06 pm

Jeannie smiles intrigued that Sam was apparently an actual bird watching aficionado. how interesting futurius jailbirdius? never heard of that bird. but is Samie wants to see one I'll do my best to find one.

Jeannie smiles when sam ask if her cutie nose could help. yay I'm cute! Jeannie then goes over to the tracks Sam was talking about. Jeannie bends over to take a look and smell.

smells like them guys from the warehouse.huh looks like an army style boot. those guys seemed like mercenary types. so they'd where that kind of boot. seems recent it's got a puddle in it still from the rain. so that means whoever left it came by some time, huh what have we here she pulls a magnifying glass from her suitcase and looks closer at the tracks.

little pebbles that were stuck in the tread of the boots must have come loss when they came through in the rain. our maps said they were in a mountain hideout. so that would be a good place to get rocks in your shoe.

might, if we follow it, might lead us to them.
she pulls the tracking devices out to check the bug she planted on the bad guys. yeah looks like were in the right area.so what's that funny named bird you want to see look like? I never heard of one of those. is it funny looking?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2017, 2:47 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 5th 2017, 3:28 pm

it's a magic birdy? now I really want to find one! Jeannie jumps around excitedly then climbs up a tree look for the bird.

here birdy birdy tweet tweet
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2017, 2:47 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 6th 2017, 3:48 pm

no fair flying you got up here easier. it sure would be nice to fly.huh wish I could fly would make it easier sometimes. I do like climbing though and bananas cause I'm part monkey I think.

when Sam asks about if she sees anything. Jeannie looks around luckily she has eyes like a hawk so she can see pretty far. huh mostly see trees and stuff.
looks like the trail we found goes into the woody part. maybe the bad guys are in there. hey want to see a trick

Jeannie uses her legs to hang upside down from one of the branches. monkey see monkey do she playfully beats on her chest like a gorilla and makes monkey sounds
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2017, 3:20 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 7th 2017, 9:33 pm

Jeannie smiles happily when sam says she's pretty. yay Jeannie is a pretty monkey girl!
she looks over to where Sam said they should look.

yeah that looks like a great place to hide
She gets excited when sam offered to help her out of the tree. she liked when sam took her for a ride flying yay I love sammie's piggy back rides.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2017, 2:46 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 8th 2017, 3:45 pm

yay up up and away time. Jeannie gets right side up then climbs out of the tree onto sam's back
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2017, 11:06 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 9th 2017, 2:47 pm

Jeannie was enjoying the ride then Sam points out a bush
It looks like a bush do you think it's suspicious maybe we should take a closer look at it.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 11th 2017, 2:39 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next