The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Jeannie Rose February 4th 2017, 6:19 pm

sounds like you need a new lock it made funny sounds.huh sure is messy in here. oh yay, Christmas stuff! Jeannie gets excited when she see's sams decorations Christmas was one of her favorites holidays she looks around and finds her bike and starts to push it out of the garage.

right well ready to go huh, think we should call Jeeves and tell him where coming? that way he can have my stuff ready to go when we get there oh and maybe cookies!

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2017, 9:16 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 5th 2017, 4:51 pm

huh well then should we start heading over or do you want to wait to tell we get ahold of them before starting out?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2017, 12:20 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 6th 2017, 2:45 pm

Okie Dokie don't want to keep him waiting let's go Jeannie hopes on her bike and starts it up. hop on and away we go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2017, 3:36 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 6th 2017, 4:23 pm

yay, free hugs Jeannie thinks as she feels Sams arms around her.
ok zoom zoom time Jeannie takes off wheeile time! Jeannie pops a wheelie then goes about driving them to the professor's place
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 7th 2017, 1:48 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 7th 2017, 4:19 pm

Jeannie giggles finding Sam's question amusing
well yeah if this is going take awhile it be nice to have the rest of my clothes so I don't have to wear the same thing every day for however long this takes plus wear going on island vacation with Arielle . as our reward for saving the day remember so it makes sense to get ready to go now then going back after this way we can get her on or way back and go.

as for equipment yeah some bombs might help for busting into the bad guy's place. you know like if knocking doesn't work.

Huh didn't think you'd want me to uses guns and stuff cause you're the tries to bring the bad guys in without hurting them too bad type. not that I'm a bloodthirsty savage will at least not unless I loss my temper.
then it can be scary think it's the wolf blood or something maybe bear

so if you want I can just karate chop them all or super duper punch of justice them pow. I know karate and boxing and all kinds good fighting stuff, hey I could give you some lessons if you want some time, want to? it helps with your ability to beat bad guys, and there fun to play too.

huh speaking of training stuff do you ever have to work out or are you just naturally strong? you know even if it just comes naturally I bet if you did try training you'd get even stronger like in my one she hulk comic she when she wasn't strong enough to fight the champion guy but need to be able to beat him she worked out as her normal self so then she was double strong when she turned into she hulk.

it'd be fun we could be gym buddies and if the idea of it making your super strength more super there the bonus of getting to see me in sporty tops and shorty shorts.
Jeannie smiles amused.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2017, 2:12 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 8th 2017, 5:33 pm

huh well I suppose if you want we could find a quieter way in. I guess if you want I'll use my bring them in alive gear since you don't like being over violent it's stuff like the sleepy gas, tasers, tear gas and tranquilizer guns got those from the time I had to catch a bigfoot.

me and my friend Antonio were hired by some scientist to find one for their research about them.
luckly. there was a little village in the Himalayas that had a problem with a big foot that lived in the mountains they didn't want anymore cause it keeps eating people.

so we thought we'd solve both their problems by catching the big foot and taking it to the scientist then it couldn't eat the villagers. so we tracked it to its cave and was the bait and lured it out then Antonio throw a net on it and wrestled with it to hold it still and I shoot it in the butt with a sleepy dart. so yeah if i use them on the bad guys it'll just knock them out.

huh well, I guess whatever works for you, hope you might change your mind cause playing teacher sounded fun. well looks like were here
she pulls up in the driveway of the professor's place.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2017, 2:23 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 9th 2017, 2:52 pm

yeah it was neat big and hairy and it walked around like this grrr Jeannie walks around in monkey/bear-like fashion making funny sounds pretending to be the bigfoot.

realy Jeeves was expecting us, so maybe he left the door open for us.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2017, 12:12 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 10th 2017, 3:17 pm

huh yeah robots can't be psychic they don't get minds to read stuff with. maybe one of the professor's experiments blow up and was stinky. so they had to air the place out.

that's happened to daddy before one time he accidently made some stinky gas stunk up the place real bad. took a whole week get the castle back to normal. I ended up staying at a hotel cause it smelt so bad my sensitive nose couldn't take it.

well let us go check on them then, hope they aren't getting robbed again, we still haven't caught the first thieves so we don' need any more right now
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2017, 4:01 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next