The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 11:05 pm

Maura smiled a little bit as Jeannie grabbed her. The brown haired girl adjusted her grip so that her right hand held Jeannie's left and she moved the girl's other hand to her shoulder, then Maura put her left hand back on Jeannie's waist. Since the blonde girl didn't seem too knowledgeable, yet eager, Maura's found it easier to make a decision.

"I guess I can lead since I'm just a tad taller." It was true, even with their heels on Maura was still about an inch taller than Jeannie. She began to slowly lead the girl into a waltz, moving patiently back and forth in the direction they needed to go, "And yes, there is a difference. waltzing is easy, so just go with me and you'll catch on."

"Do you have a dance hall like this in your castle back in London?"
It may have seemed a bit off kilter, but Maura was quite curious to know about Jeannie's living arrangements. It wasn't often she got to meet a 'princess' like the blonde, animal girl.

VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2016, 1:24 am

ok then I like when things are easier,huh yeah we do have one of these I think there something that comes with all castles. we got a dining room like this one,and a moat and a big bridge that come out the front to go over the moat. and daddy's lab it's in the dungeon downstairs we don't need it as a dungeon anymore cause the dark ages is over,so mommy thought if he keeps all his crazy experiments down there it wouldn't scare the neighbors as much.
what's your house like?
Jeannie smiles as they dance around finding this interesting adventure quite fun
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 13th 2016, 8:20 am

"Ah, sounds like a fun time!" Maura laughed at Jeannie's explanation honestly, finding herself enjoying the dance more and more as they went along. Jeannie was doing unexpectedly well, so Maura decided to sneakily switch into a foxtrot and lead the girl into a slightly more complicated form of dance that was way more fun than a waltz. The music picked up just in time, too, like it had seen them switch dance form.

Her joy abated just a bit when she was asked the question, "I don't live anywhere right now. I travel across the country, sometimes out of the US, and pick up jobs here and there. Kind of like when you hired me."

She did have cheap apartments all over the States in case she needed a quick place to crash at night, but otherwise she was on the road. It was amazing how one could live with a backpack, money, and a passport alone.

"But it's okay, I like it. And.... by the way, you pick up dancing pretty quick. Have you always been a fast learner?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2016, 5:29 pm

yay dancings fun.so you travel a lot that's neat. Jeannie smiles when Maura compliments her job of picking up the dances quickly.

yeah I got a photographic memory and reflexes think that's what daddy called it. so yeah I pretty quick a learning stuff. It's neat pretty much I see and do things and magically get good at them.

huh well, I have always been good at learning stuff,so I might have had the memory part,daddy thinks my senses being enhanced might help me cause I can see how stuff works better so I can do them easier . Cause I know how all the pieces fit in the puzzle something like that.

kinda complicated I just like saying I'm a quick learner it's easier that way
Jeannie has a goofy smile on her face when she gave a long winded explanation even though she doesn't really like too. then again her dad does so she guess her memory of how he explained it to her popped in her head.

do ever get lonely traveling all by yourself? I wouldn't like that much that's why I try not to stay away from home too long,
Jeannie notices the change in the music this castle sure is smart it noticed we were dancing different and switched the music, this place sure is neat.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top