The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hired (Jeannie Rose)

Post by Jeannie Rose December 9th 2016, 6:42 pm

ok then think i got one they follow the funny flame. luckily Jeannie's keen eyesight lets her keep track of it in the snow. She then looks up amused at what it lead them too.

looky a castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, I bet it's really warm,maybe there's food too! Jeannie looks for a door.
this castles huge will guess we should see if anybody's home She knocks on the big door and jumps back hiding behind Marua when it seems to open by itself.

Content that the doesn't appear any ghosties popping out Jeannie steps through the door. It feels warmer already. yay it's warm in here! She starts looking around the big room and is surprised when the door closes behind them. huh that's funny will guess the castle didn't want to let the cold air in.must be a fire somewhere it's much warmer here.

Think maybe the snowman king lives here? Hello anybody home?
Jeannie curiously looks around amused by the castle.kinda like my house but without the funny smells from daddy's experaments Jeannie then notices a funny picture and notices it's seemed to be watching them she moves around hiding behind Marua and furniture in the room trying to trick it.

I think that pictures watching us She makes funny faces at it. the picture then makes fun faces too.i like you funny picture man your funny,wonder if everything is alive in here,maybe a stove that cooks by itself that be nice I'm hungry.

huh this must be the beast castle from beauty and the beast then,maybe the clock and candle guys are here

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 10th 2016, 4:26 am

Maura didn't find the castle quite so fun, but she did find interest in Jeannie's little bits of information, and she was relieved to get out of the blistering cold. Once they were inside through the doors Jeannie seemed even perkier than usual, going on about various things. One thing in particular caught her attention, but Jeannie Rose was onto the next subject in a heartbeat. Maura's interest was piqued, though, and she very well intended to find out more about this strange animal girl.

"I doubt the Snowman King would live in a warm place," She pointed out as she looked up at the creepy portraits on the walls that Jeannie was pointing out. Maura couldn't see te eyes moving like Jeannie could and that made the brunette feel a little uneasy.

As they walked down the corridor a heavy looking old door swung open to their left, making Maura jump a bit at how suddenly it opened. The little purple wisp danced into the dark room and little lamps began lighting up one by one on the walls. The light gradually became brighter until the entire room was revealed.

"It's a.... closet?" She said in wonder and confusion as she stepped into the huge room filled with dresses of all sorts. All of the gowns wer beautiful and looked like the type of garb princesses would wear. There were high heels all over the place and gorgeous jewelry that would have theives drooling was also displayed around the room.

Immediately after stepping inside the doors slammed shut behind them and the wisp went wild, zipping back and forth between the two girls and various ball-gown dresses. Maura frowned as she tried to understand what was happening.

"Does it want us to get into one of these dresses?" She said, looking down at the ninja turtle tee shirt she was still wearing. Was there something in this castle that didn't like the way they were dressed? Maura really didn't want to play dress up, but when going to the door she found it to be sealed tightly shut. She could simply phase through a wall, but the girl figured some sort of spirits were involved. If a spirit wanted them to get dressed into these frilly things, Maura didn't want to make it angry and cause trouble by not wearing it. But... She was still reluctant, so she looked to Jeannie to see what the other girl would do in this situation. "Are you putting one on?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2016, 5:20 pm

oh my gosh look at all the pretty dress,Jeannie wants to play princess  Jeannie excitedly finds a dress in her favorite color pinkHired (Jeannie Rose) - Page 5 Free-Shipping-OC-1083-Sparkly-rhinestone-beaded-corset-bodice-pretty-princess-dresses-adults and some shoes that matched it she changes into the dress. She then looks through the jewelry and finds some she likes.
then she finds a princess tiara  and puts the sparkly crown on.

She then playfully spins around amused with the fluffy puffy dress. yay princess Jeannie!!!!!  huh what do we do with our regular clothes,Maura hurry up and pick a dress then so you can be a pretty princess too  Jeannie smiles happily  dancing around she likes this castle more and more it's nice and warm and has dress up stuff to play with.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 10th 2016, 7:30 pm

Spoiler:

Maura couldn't pick out a dress quite as fast as Jeannie could. There were almost no dresses with any black on them, and none of them were completely the darkest color. By the time she was able to even pick out one she liked, Jeannie was whirling around and asking questions and giggling. The girl's usually contagious chipper spirit only made Maura frown as she stripped and put on the dress she chose, a black poofy ball gown with elegant snowy beading that shimmered and shined when she moved. It was a bit difficult to move in it, but the worst part was that it seemed to be completely made from some sort of natural material that she couldn't manipulate with her powers. As she took her mask off the dress made her feel more vulnerable than wearing spandex.

The little wisp seemed displeased with her shoes and hair because it was whirling about her feet and head like a mad man. She clicked her tongue and chose a pair of silver heels since there was no black ones, and then knotted her hair up into a bun and kept it in place with some shiny silver ornamental chop sticks that had beads dripping  from their ends by small silver chains. She felt girly and small in such a ginormous dress.

But taking a closer look at Jeannie's, it was no where near as frilly  or as girly as the other girl's. Maura had to smile a bit as she tossed her clothes onto a bench, "I guess we just leave them here?" She said, then decided to comment on Jeannie's attire and demeanor, "You look very nice in that dress. Pink is definitely your color. It makes you look even happier."

Maura then looked around to see how they should get out of the room, accidentally catching sight of herself in a mirror. She felt like she was so out of place in such an extravagant gown and blushed madly with embarrassment. She felt like no princess, for sure. "I just look silly, huh?" She said with a nervous laugh, trying to distract herself by looking for the door. Funnily enough the door they had come through had disappeared! Now another door that hadn't been there before was on the other side of the room, slightly ajar. The warm aroma of foods wafted in through the crack and Maura's suspicions went up again. "I-It looks like someone heard you were hungry..." She said, looking back to Jeannie and wondering if it was okay to leave the room looking like she did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2016, 8:10 pm

thanks, I love pink it's a happy color Jeannie smiles happily she just loves when people tell her how pretty she is.

She looks at Maura's dress she picked a good one. Jeannie noticed she seemed,somewhat uncomfortable. Maybe she's not used to fancy dresses
She looks very good in it, though. Jeannie decides to tell her she likes it that'll make her fell better.
you look pretty too,I like the sparkles on your dress. Jeannie puts her clothes on the beach too and follows Maura.

Here eyes light up with excitement as she smells the foodyay snack time!! well looks like the castles wants us to have a nice romantic getaway giving us fancy dress and a yummy dinner in a pretty castle how nice.well let's not keep our host waiting.

She takes Maura's hand and leads her in the direction of the food into a fancy dining room they go.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 10th 2016, 8:34 pm

Maura was bright red in the face and fighting to keep her embarrassment under control when Jeannie commented on her appearance, not believe in the girl for one second. She internally scolded herself when she realized she was being so self conscious over nothing and moved along with Jeannie, a bit jealous of the girl's carefree and happy attitude. She had no idea how the blonde maintained such an upbeat attitude all the time. 

Maura was brought back into reality when Jeannie led her into the dining room by the hand, mentioning a romantic setting that made Maura's eyebrow go up in amusement. Was Jeannie being serious or just playing around? She supposed she could find out while sitting at the massive white marble table that was in the middle of the icy looking dining hall. Food of all sorts had been laid out, presumably for them. Chicken, gravy, house  salad, buns, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, chocolate cake, poppyseed muffins, various chocolates of all sorts and... Pancakes? As Jeannie led her to the table Maura couldn't help but be confused by that last one. Pancakes and maple syrup seemed a bit out of place. 

The whole thing might have been nice for Maura if the whole setting wasn't extremely creepy. While Jeannie didn't seem to have a problem with the mysterious circumstances, Maura couldn't shake off the odd chill still caught up in her spine. She had thought at first that maybe it was the cold from outside, but now she felt as if an icy finger were constantly running up and down the middle of her back. It was a horrible feeling, but she didn't want to bother her client, Jeannie, with such seemingly little problems. Right now they should be focusing on what was happening and why.

"Well, I don't see a host..." She mentioned, ignoring as the cold feeling travelled slowly up her back and instead picking up a dark chocolate truffle. She inspected the treat carefully, "I don't know why we're here... But should we really eat this food...?" She muttered before licking the chocolate a little bit and glaring at it suspiciously. She didn't even know if Jeannie would feel the same, but Maura was quite cynical about the whole meal. Even if the chocolate was super yummy.

Last edited by VoidOfEclipse on December 10th 2016, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding correct punctuation)

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2016, 9:15 pm

huh, should they eat it? Jeannie had already started eating the food as soon as they had sat down.well yeah if your hungry you should eat,plus the castle went through all the work to make it for us it be rude not to accept,you don't want to hurt the castles feelings, do you?

Jeannie goes about trying everything as she was quite hungry after their walk through the snowI think that the castle is the host,like a magic guardian castle that takes care of people when they get lost in the snow.

Jeannie is really happy as she loves good food,she wonders why Maura seems so suspicious of everything. Well, Jeannie is just the person to help her with lightening up as Jeannie rarely takes anything serious life's more fun that way. mum Jeannie loves chocolate and pancakes it's all so yummy she wants to eats them all.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 10th 2016, 10:16 pm

Maura, unconvinced but taking a chance anyways, began nibbling on her chocolate and also grabbing a bun. She was amazed at how much Jeannie could eat and still be so thin. After swallowing the chocolate Maura contemplated Jeannie's answer and split her warm bun open to place a pad of butter in it.

"Actually, I'm not even going to refute that comment. With all the weird stuff that's been happening, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right." She said as se took a bite of her bun and was pleasantly surprised when she knew how good it was, "If we can run into graffiti-artists ghosts, then why not a gracious castle, or a lonely castle looking for company, right?" 

At those words the little purple flame from before started dancing around the tabletop until it found a candle to settle down on and flicker about. If Maura didn't know any better, she'd say the little flame looked downright pleased with itself. But it was literally a ball of fire so she had no idea what it was thinking... Or if it could think. 

"Jeannie, before we continue getting lost in this place, as fun as that sounds, I have some questions." Maura said around a mouthful of bread, forgetting her manners. She gulped it down and reached for another delicious roll. She couldn't help herself around the buttery delights! "First off... Well, where do I start? You said this place reminds you of home, and you mentioned experiments. I'm actually pretty curious about that...."

Maura stuffed half the roll into her mouth, feeling a bit silly and intrusive for asking such questions. She didn't know what she would do if Jeannie didn't want to answer. Hopefully things wouldn't get too awkward with her interrogating. 

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 11th 2016, 12:37 am

Jeannie sees the little fire flame and smiles at it,Maura then asks her some questions. yay Jeannie loves to talk.will it reminds me of home cause I live in a castle in London. It's really cool you should come over for a slumber party sometime.

it's really cool it's been in my family for generations. as for the experiments, my daddy is a scientist hey makes all kinds of crazy inventions. That's how I got my power accidently.

Before I was a superhero I worked for him as a lab assistant,well more like a maid his kinda messy so, me and mommy have to clean up after him all the time.

I was dusting one time and accidentally knocked some bottles over. it blow up and knocked me into some test tubes of animal blood he was running some test on it mixed with my blood and made my boo boo better and gave me all kinds of crazy animal powers neat huh
Jeannie notices Maura liking the rolls she wants to try some and stuffs her face with some.

ummm buttery,so anymore questions? if not your turn,tell me fun stuff about you,yeah looking around the castle more sounds fun after we eat wonder what surprises it well has for us next
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 11th 2016, 9:05 pm

Of course Maura had more questions, but she felt like she had pried enough already. It wasn't like she wanted Jeannie to have to tell her every detail of her life in one evening, though she believed the blonde girl would if she asked. She thought a bit about how Jeannie got her powers and how different it was from how Maura got her own. Jeannie's story was far more interesting.

"That sounds like something straight out of a movie!" Maura commented in slight wonder. She was glad to hear that Jeannie was on good terms with her parents, and that Jeannie hadn't been purposefully experimented on or anything. That would have been just wrong. When Jeannie asked about Maura in return the brunette was taken off guard. She didn't ever talk about herself, and she wasn't used to her clients taking an interest in her personal life either. Maura blinked and swallowed nothing since she was done eating. "Well, um... There's nothing really fun about me. I got my powers from my dad, too. But it's genetic, not something I got by accident or anything, so I guess that's pretty boring.... Uh... Something fun? I grew up in Peru. Is that fun?"

Maura felt like she was blathering at this point and stood up after talking about herself. It was a rather uncomfortable feeling to be talking about her history like she was and she hoped she hadn't made Jeannie feel so awkward by her questions. Maura internally scolded herself for not thinking about how sensitive the subject could have been earlier and decided to change the subject. "Well, I'm done eating. Maybe if we keep following our little fireball pal here we can figure out where we are."

At her suggestion the purple flame bounced up from the candle excitedly and started whirling towards another set of humongous doors at the end of the dining hall. Maura looked to Jeannie and used one hand to wipe bread crumbs from her dress and held the other hand out to the girl, "Would you be my escort again?"

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 11th 2016, 10:25 pm

huh that's a good idea maybe I should make a Jeannie move yeah that sounds fun I'll add that to my list of things to do. Jeannie is happy Marua is telling her stuff about here. She seems really shy so it's nice she's starting to open up.

genitic so your daddy can do the ghosty thing too? neat was he a superhero,did you start out as his sidekick?

Jeannie gets excited when Maura mentions she's from Peru yeah that's really fun,where is that at? what's it like,I just love to travel and want to go see the whole world. Think you could take me there? and show me all the fun stuff to see in do there. bet you're an expert since you live there

Jeannie watches the little fireball float over to the doors.yeah I can't wait to see what surprises are next.
Jeannie smiles when Maura ask her to escort her againok then Jeannie takes Maura's hand and they follow the fire buddy to the doorthe doors here sure are big,wonder what rooms next
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 9:40 am

As Jeannie led Maura by the hand once more the girl quietly prepared herself to give careful answers. They stopped at the big double doors and Maura began to speak before they went into the next room, "Well, he did teach me how to use his powers, but I wasn't allowed to go anywhere because of his job. He wasn't exactly a superhero... More like a spy." Like she was supposed to be. An informant, a spy, and a theif. SHe couldn't tell Jeannie that she worked for good people and bad guys. She had the feeling the blonde might not like that very much. "I would love to show you around Peru. There are a lot of mountains and ancient ruins, plus the people there are pretty nice."

She looked to Jeannie playfully as she rest her hand on the door and began to push it open. It was really heavy, though, "But you said I could come visit you first in London, remember?" She was joking because really she was quite the loner. She couldn't imagine having a slumber party like Jeannie had suggested because she'd never been to one, and she never had many friends to play with either when she was younger. But Jeannie didn't need to know that, right?

Maura pushed the door upon about halfway with her strength and light, elegant music lazily danced through the air. Peeking inside, Maura saw a beautiful dance floor. It's floors shimmered like millions of diamonds made it up, and a giant crystal chandelier hung in the middle of the ceiling. The brilliant candle light made the crystal center piece reflect little bits of rainbow everywhere, including the tall whitewashed marble walls that were crowned with intricate gold molding. It was a stunning place, even more beautiful than the outside of the castle.

"This place..." Maura was at a loss for words upon seeing the beauty of the dance room, stepping inside and looking around with wide eyes. She was so lost in her own mind that she didn't notice. The creepy chills going up her spine, or the happy little purple wisp going to the middle of the room and dancing about like it wanted them to join them.

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 12th 2016, 4:43 pm

like James Bond neat,yay Peru sounds wonderful I can't wait ,oh yeah I did say that Jeannie looks around the room amazed how pretty it is.

it's so pretty look at all the shines,want to dance? I think the light fire pal want us too join itJeannie smiles happily she just loved exploring the pretty castle with her new friend
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 10:05 pm

"S-sure." Maura said in surprise, pulling away from her gaping and heading with Jeannie to the center of the glittery room. Both of their heels clicked until they stopped under the shimmering chandelier and she awkwardly held her hands out. She had never slow danced with another girl and wasn't sure if she should be the one leading or following. "Uhm, I, uh- I know how to dance, but how good is yours? Can you waltz or foxtrot?"

She still didn't put her hands on Jeannie since she wasn't sure where to put them. She'd just let Jeannie decide what to do to make it easier on her.

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 12th 2016, 10:52 pm

huh what's the difference? will guess we can try both we got plenty of time. Jeannie watches Maura hold out her hands,well whatever dance we try you gotta grab me first let's see

she takes Maura's hands and puts them around her waistright you go there and I go..i go there to right dancing with someone's like moving around while giving them a hug right she puts her hands around Maura's waist right now the moving part do I follow you?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 11:05 pm

Maura smiled a little bit as Jeannie grabbed her. The brown haired girl adjusted her grip so that her right hand held Jeannie's left and she moved the girl's other hand to her shoulder, then Maura put her left hand back on Jeannie's waist. Since the blonde girl didn't seem too knowledgeable, yet eager, Maura's found it easier to make a decision.

"I guess I can lead since I'm just a tad taller." It was true, even with their heels on Maura was still about an inch taller than Jeannie. She began to slowly lead the girl into a waltz, moving patiently back and forth in the direction they needed to go, "And yes, there is a difference. waltzing is easy, so just go with me and you'll catch on."

"Do you have a dance hall like this in your castle back in London?"
It may have seemed a bit off kilter, but Maura was quite curious to know about Jeannie's living arrangements. It wasn't often she got to meet a 'princess' like the blonde, animal girl.

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top