The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by energeticmadwoman November 13th 2016, 10:28 am

Nadia nodded, "Be as loud and distractin' as possible. 'Cause there's probably an alarm that'll go off as soon as ah grab this book." She smiles at Jeannie and holds her hand up for a high-five.

"Are ya ready to commit theft with me?"

energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 5 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2016, 2:46 pm

ok Jeannie high fives Nadia then goes about her plan to distract the guards. She goes over and starts asking them questions about the museum.

One of the guards suggests Jeannie might want to take the guided tour if she has so many questions. Jeannie agrees and asks them where she'd go for that.

They decided to show her the way back to the entrance area where she can start taking the tour. , so the doorway was conveniently unguarded now.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 15th 2016, 2:42 pm

Nadia nods at her and she lies low and unassuming until Jeannie had led away the guards. With a satisfied smile, Nadia skitters into the unguarded room. She comes up to the glass case and peers at it curiously. There were a few ways to break in.

She could cut the glass.

She could smash the glass.

Or she could melt the glass.

Nadia decided to melt the glass, she was feeling a bit of pyromania today. With a smirk, she slips out her small knife and carves a small Kenaz rune into the palm of her hand. She winces and lets out a huff in pain, but continues anyway. Then she smiles as she feels the power and familiar heat rush to her hand, not a lot, just enough though. Nadia places her palm up to the glass and watches in satisfaction as the glass melts. With a quiet 'whoop' she sticks her arm though the hole and grabs the book.

As soon as she lifts it, the alarm blares.

Nadia bumps her head against the still intact corner of the glass box in frustration.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2016, 5:20 pm

So Jeannie is enjoying the tour the museum tour. Sure is nice being the decoy a lot less stressful and she gets to see the musem. Then she hears the alarm going off. O no that's not good.

Jeannie wonders what to do,also how did Nadia end up setting the alarm off. Couldn't make the book float or something so she didn't have to touch anything with her magic?

So Jeannie wondered what she could do to help. She'd have to buy Nadia time to get out she guesses. Huh, how to do that she wonders.
Time for her great acting skills to cause some misdirection. Cause her ninja's for dummies book says the best way to get someone not to see something is giving them something more interesting to look at.

Right, she fakes a dizzy spell tumbling into on of the exhibits,Her fall catches the guards attention one of them catches her while the other catches the vase she almost dropped.

While the one guard checks on her the one that puts the vase back radios in to turn the alarm off assuming Jeannie knocking the vase loose way the cause. Jeannie continues her fainting act to keep the guards distracted so Nadia can get out with the book.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 16th 2016, 6:01 pm

It was silent again.

Nadia let out a nervous and grateful laugh, 'Thank God for Jeannie'.

Nadia slips the book into her jacket and slips out of the room before the guards returned. She walked past the exhibit that Jeannie was currently flailing over. She subtly gestured with her head, it was time to go. They got what they needed. Nadia headed back to the entrance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 16th 2016, 9:51 pm

Jeannie sees Nadia giving her the signal to go and starts to wrap up her act. She explains to guards she was ok,she was claustrophobic and the crowded room then the alarms going off was just too much for her.

They suggest she get some fresh air and help her to the entrance. one guard is even nice enough to tell her times when it an't as crowded she could enjoy visiting the museum more.

After thanking them for their help and saying goodbye letting them get back to workJeannie looks around the parking lot for Nadia to see what's next in there adventure.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 19th 2016, 1:03 am

Seeing Jeannie exit the museum, Nadia jogs to meet her. "Alright," she begins. She pulls out the dusty tome from her jacket and waggles it excitedly in between them. "Ah've got good news and slightly less good news."

"Slightly less good news is: This isn't the actual book, it's a fake. But," she pauses for dramatic affect. "The good news, is that ah can track the location of the caster with it!" A wicked smile crossed Nadia's face, she was anticipating dealing out some much-deserved justice to this guy.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 19th 2016, 1:45 am

Jeannie watches Nadia pull out the book.
a fake that's disappointing seeing all we went through to get it,wonder why they'd put a fake one,well guess it trick people into thinking it's still there why they do whatever it is they want with the real one how tricky. So how do we track them? are you going to do some neat magic spell of finding stuff?

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 19th 2016, 10:47 am

"Jeannie, my dear, that is exactly what we're going to do. Come on, Ah'd rather not do this out in the open." Nadia grabs Jeannie's arm and they go to a little storage closet on the side of the building. She sighs and sits down on the cluttered floor, putting the book in front of her. With a flick of her wrist, Nadia pulls out one of her knives and makes a deep gash along the palm of her hand. "This'll only take a tic," she draws.

Nadia puts her palm down on the book, she can feel the remnants of another's magic, and she finds.

Her eyes flutter back open, and she turns to Jeannie. "Ah hope you've brought some guns, cause we're gonna need 'em."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 19th 2016, 3:37 pm

eww gross Jeannie found it odd and icky how Nadia always seemed to be cutting herself. why do you do that? seems like there should be better ways to do magic. Cause that hurts right and you don't want nasty scars.

Huh, you're not suicidal, are you? cause giving you guns would be irresponsible, plus I like you,your nice and I'd want help if you were . Your not one of them oddballs into them kinky pain fetish things are you? I guess that'd be better than suicidal but I'd still advise getting some counseling. as someone that's been shot,stabbed blown up,nearly burned up in fires and fell out of tall buildings I can say pains no fun so you should go around hurting yourself. There's much more fun and better for your heath things you can do.

Guns? Jeannie looks at her skintight outfit feeling around but could find anythingwell not on me,this outfits great for showing off my figure but not so much carrying stuff. No pockets.
Jeannie smiles amused by the situation.I didn't really expect to find you when right away when I went out for dinner and head out right away on our mission.

I got one in my bag cause you never know when you might need tp protect yourself, but if you think we need to bring out the big guns we can go back to the hotel I'm staying at.

I keep them stashed there tell I need them,much easier than trying to carry them all around.Oh we should go back to the restaurant I left my motorcycle there and I don't want to get a parking ticket plus that probably be better for us to get around that way than a stolen car,we are supposed to be the good guys after all
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 19th 2016, 4:23 pm

Nadia gave Jeannie a strange look, confused at first. Then, she realized what she meant. "Oh! No, darlin' ah can assure you, the only mental issues with this old gal is the occasional psychotic break. It ain't a kink either hun, the only pain ah'd find arousing would not be slicing into my own skin." She stands back up and draws a healing rune on her palm. "Nah, ah'm just a blood mage sweetheart. It's a family curse spanning generations. If I don't use my magic ah'll have magical outbursts, which are never fun. But, when I do use magic it's painful. Ah don't have the magical core to do other types."

She nodded at Jeannie, "Then let's head back to your hotel, cause we're gonna need a bit more than what we've got. Besides, ah need to recharge anyways."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 19th 2016, 9:30 pm

Jeannie is relieved when Nadia says her head works fine. then smiles curiously when she starts talking about magic
oh a blood mage, yeah I know them there on one of my adventure games. ok then, so your whole family is mages that's neat. Magic core?
Jeannie looks at her belly.magic comes from your tummy? what kinda magic is in my tummy,how do you tell?

Bet I got a really good one,I have a pretty strong core from lots of yoga
see
Jeannie points to her stomach and flexes her tummy muscles that were kinda visible through the clingy material of her costume.

How do you get the magic core to come out my tummy just makes rumbly sounds when I'm hungry,right back to the hotel we go then. Think we can get a pizza while we rest up?.all that running around got me hungry. think when we give the car back we should leave them gas money to thank them for letting us borrow their car?

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 19th 2016, 10:30 pm

"Well, they used to be. They're dead now, but yeah they were," she began. "Come on, let's walk and talk." Nadia gestures out of the small storage room and they began to walk back to the car. "Your magic core isn't actually your physical core, it's... Think of it as your soul, maybe. Or at least the center of your being. Ah guess the feeling, for me at least, does begin somewhere around my stomach though. Ah think it's somewhere in my chest actually."

She fumbles with her keys to unlock the car, "You could probably do it if you had the right trainin' but ah ain't the person to help ya for that, sorry. But, yeah. Ah could get some pizza, let's go."

Nadia ran a hand over the dashboard, "Yeah, ah guess we should leave some gas money."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 20th 2016, 12:58 am

Owww I'm sorry,that's just terrible. Huh like you soul instead of physical . So the magic comes from your heart then if it's a feeling in your chest. Too bad your not into teaching it'd be fun to learn magic.

Yeah, I probably could I'm a quick learner,something about how my brain and body works I pick up on stuff quicker than normal. So I just love learning all the interesting stuff I can.
She follows Nadia back to the car.

yay pizza i love pizza! While they drive backJeannie write a thank you note and puts it and some money on the dashboard. They get back where they started and Jeannie finds her motorcycle in the parking lot, sure enough, she finds the unwanted parking ticket on the handle bars.

really how lame. She grabs the ticket stuffing in her purse to deal with later. She hops on the bike and starts it up.ok ready to go. Hop Nadia Back to the hotel and pizza time. Then will gets some of my toys and catch the bad guys. Make sure to hold on tight,cause my bike goes really fast zoom zoom
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 20th 2016, 1:25 am

Nadia shrugs, "Eh, ah've learnt to deal with the pain over time, the only thing that weighs me down now are the repercussions." She slides out of the car and follows Jeannie to her bike. "It's no that ah won't teach ya, it's that ah can't. If I could, ah would, but you'll be better off learnin' from someone who isn't cursed to cast spells and learned it naturally."

Nadia glares down at the motorcycle, she really doesn't want to do this. With a shaky sigh, she gets on the bike and wraps her arms around Jeannie tightly, she hisses a bit when she brushes her tender cut from earlier. "Ah hope you're good with this thing darlin', don't want my prety face scratched up, ya hear?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 20th 2016, 5:10 am

oh I see so you didn't actually learn it you got it from a curse so you would know how to teach it. Ok well, you did teach me something I didn't know anybody could learn magic I thought you had to be born with it like on harry potter.

Well if I ever learn how to do magic I'll try and help you with your curse.
Jeannie smile as she feels Nadia arms wrap around her Jeannie just loves hugs .Don't worry I'm a really good driver remember I learn quick so I watched all videos of stunt men like that Evel Knievel when I first started learning to ride. That and a little practice and I got the hang of it in no time. I can do tricks and ever thing,watch she pops a wheelie as they go down the road. after awhile they get to the hotel Jeannie was staying at a pretty fancy one cause Jeannie likes nice thingys.

Getting up to room Jeannie first takes care of the important matter of ordering the pizza she grabs the phone and jumps on the bed. Snacks are very important can't fight crime on empty tummies. yeah I want let's see 5 yeah that should be enough for both of us super duper supreme Pizza, please. While they wait for the delivery Jeannie rolls over the side of the bed.

She drags out a giant toy box from under it. opening it up there is all kinds of guns in it. See i got plenty of guns She smiles hoping her box of toys will suite Nadia's request for guns
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top