The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArgentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_voting_barArgentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArgentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_voting_barArgentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Argentina is not Nazi-Land

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 Empty Re: Argentina is not Nazi-Land

Post by Bliss January 22nd 2015, 2:57 am

"Turn here." Shouting out from the passenger side, Bliss refused to allow Shauna any control over the situation she controlled. "Ten and two laser brains. Stay in your lane." Once Bliss managed to keep Shauna from doing her job in peace, she would turn back to the straggler they picked up. "So you're just coming to Argentina for spider watching or was there some other thing you wanted. I'm not suspicious by nature, but everything about you seems odd to me and I won't let you out of my sight again."

A sharp spike in the road sent Bliss' head into the dashboard, removing her eye from Marcus. "Ten and two! Ten and..." Bliss gazed down to see a massive spider open its mouth to brandish death row. "I knew I should have driven." A plan came to Bliss' mind, but she decided to keep it to herself. The glove compartment opened as Bliss turned to through a telekinetic blast to blast open the gas tank. Pulling a road flare from the compartment, Bliss tossed the road flare to ignite the gas stream to burn the spider and send a jeep down into it's face.

Since leaving someone unconscious in a plummeting vehicle did not bode well for someone's health, Bliss grabbed Shauna as they began to fall. A blast of energy would rocket them back to safe ground as the jeep would fall and burst into flame. "Okay, now we're even." Bliss was being humble. "Actually, I would have saved myself from those spiders after this guy..." Bliss pointed angrily towards Marcus. "Knocked me out from behind. So, you actually owe me one." She turned back to Marcus. "You owe me like two. Go ahead and open up a tab and I'll verify it at the end of this."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 26th 2015, 8:45 am

Marcus sat in the back of the old looking car and listened to the two woman in front of him. His mask features were moving about in boredom but quickly returned to what he had first made all that time ago. He closed his eyes for a bit but quickly opened them as the car swerved to avoid a giant trap door spider. He was about to hop out and deal with it when the suspicious lady had done something and lit the spiders ablaze while also making the cat fall.

Marcus stood up and jumped from the falling car, black wings grew on his back and boosted into the air just making it to the ground. As he landed he let the wings dissolve into his back and turn to suspicious lady who went on about him owing her and slight giving him a headache. "Wait I knocked you out? And how do I owe you when my life has not been saved.. I'm confused. What's your name?" He replied back in his demonic tone. A confused look in his eyes that also switched between the lady he did not know the name of and the sun queen who was unconscious. "Should we wake her up?." He finally said after his confused rant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 27th 2015, 10:41 pm

The giant trapdoor spider that emerged from the cliff face did not appreciate being ignited, and crawled back into its tunnel, closing it up with a thick layer of dirt and rocks. The small scout spiders fled their own ways, jumping up the cliff into their hidey holes.

Shauna came to quickly enough, and in a semi-panic flew straight up, floating a good ten feet off the narrow mountain pass. She was emitting particles from her back that allowed her to fly, and she looked at her two teammates. She looked down to see the jeep had fallen down the cliff face and was now a burning ruin. She could have like, seriously gotten killed. In a vehicular accident.

"Where'd that big spider go?" She asked, though she answered her own question when she saw the collapsed tunnel. She peered behind it, and saw the tunnel led into more tunnels in the mountain. "Thanks for the save by the way. Looks like I found where these spiders are coming from. they've got tunnels running through the mountain. Must be where some of the missing people were taken. You two feel like crawling through the spiders' home territory?"  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 29th 2015, 1:20 pm

Bliss took a little time to look over the results of her actions. Looked good enough, but no spider carcass kept her uneasy. Behind her sparked up the beginnings of conversation following up on her accusations. "Hold on laser brains..." Cutting off meaningful focus from the arrival of the tunnels, Bliss focused on Marcus. "Yeah, you did knock me out in some kind of conspiracy you hatched for whomever you sought out here.  You just keep suspiciously coming back, Maybe if you had died in that car crash I might have dropped the accusation." Turning her attention back to Shauna, Bliss got back to business. "Yeah, tunnels. And a giant spider hiding in them with a bunch of little spiders. Also, this guy behind me."

It looked like a terrible idea and the dampness of the cave held too much moisture to be without colonies of spiders, but Bliss continued on anyways. "It looks like you're taking point with those lasers. These spiders are in need for a good extermination, but I don't suppose we can do that without gassing out anyone alive down here or whomever happens to be responsible for this mess. Here's the plan. Laser, you go in front. I'm in back to deal with walls. You-" Bliss pointed to Marcus. "You're in the middle. Try not to be suspicious." Suspicion took Bliss to the rear of the adventure party. She kept a good eye on the walls to make sure nothing would pop out at them without her giving a response to telekinetically seal the tunnel back.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 31st 2015, 9:25 pm

His moved moved to the side and under his mask his face would have shown astonishment and confusement to the lady's words. Marcus listened to the lady whose name he didn't know and if he didn't learn it soon he would start calling her the grinch if he didn't learn her name. "So, I come here and find a town full of spiders. And you accuse me of hitting you when whenever I've seen you you are awake." He said to the grinch as he went between them inside the dark cave.

If it made them happy then he would have to do so. If any spiders came he wouldn't be useful much but at least he could make walls of shadows inside a lightless cave.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 4th 2015, 2:03 am

Shauna nodded to Bliss's plan, their minds thinking alike. Shauna took point without another word, carving through the solid rock to make an opening with her hand beam. "Watch your head." She said, the entrance being a ring of molten rock thanks to her power.

For the benefit of people without super sight she raised her hand and generated some plasma sparks, until she got a stable crackling green sphere of light illuminating the way. The cave got a bit warmer, and Shauna was shooting eye beams into the walls left and right at unseen Spiders who intended to ambush them. With her ability to see -and shoot- through solid matter, there were going to be no surprises for the party.

Shauna led them to a large, artificial part of the cave, when rough, spit worn rock gave way to concrete, steel beams, and old incandescent bulbs. A chain link fence and door stood in their way, but Shauna again just used her magical fingers to melt through the locks.

"Looks like some old underground bunkers..." Shauna brought the light to the steel door. The eagle and Swastika on the door surface pretty much confirmed no one's suspicions. "Nazis...in Argentia? really?" Shauna muttered, with a exasperated tone to her voice.

Once inside the bunker, they were met with many webbed cocoons, the hallway they were in alone had more than two dozen souls trapped in dried shells, their faces exposed to let them breathe. Shauna checked on their vitals, seeing their hearts still beating. "Good lord, they're still alive... barely." She looked around the bunker and saw no other presence but that of the cocoons. Satisfied that they'd be safe, she starts opening them slowly with her laser fingers.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 6th 2015, 5:36 pm

The darkness of the tunnels skittered away under the wake of the trio. No one expressed any insights into their current whereabouts with the skittering of legs brushing rocks away. The exact location of the critters kept changing. Pin pointing them changed as quickly as the sounds disappeared. "Hey!" Bliss yelled in a hushed voice. "Keep that light on the ground. I nearly broke my neck on that last patch." Bliss threw her hand against the wall to hold herself up leaving a loud clap. An unnatural clap. Now she stood under a metal beam lining the next part of the cave they moved into.

"Okay." The large statue stood before her. "So, you work with Nazis. You've clearly made great life choices." Brushing past Marcus, Bliss moved into the bunker. "Of course there's Nazis in Argentina. Can you name another thing that comes from this country?" Telekinetic force would do no real good to free anyone so Bliss set her focus on finding anything within the complex to shine light on this situation.

Moments like this made her wish she could go invisible like the associates she employed, but instead, she would go it alone to find a computer. Before finding a suitable computer, Bliss would find another piece of technology linked to the power grid. Any heat coming from the lines would draw the attention of these spiders, and Bliss did not want an ambush falling upon her.

After her decoy buzzed up, she would find a computer capable of a little modification, simply referred to as, 'Blissing it up', Bliss would look through any information to delve into who constructed this bunker and what they wanted to achieve from this operation. More skittering came from around her, but Bliss hoped her decoy would draw the spiders away from her for long enough for Bliss to not wind up meeting whoever owned this place in a way with no control from Bliss.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 22nd 2015, 1:00 am

Marcus moved along hoping to not feel like stabbing the woman behind her he heard a loud clap and turned his head to see what it was only to be brushed to the side by the woman and to hear something about statues and him working with Germans. Marcus hated Germans. "Yea no, me and Germans don't mix." He said to her in his normal demon voice as she made her way, well away. He sorta lost her after that and he was now stuck with the Sun Queen.

Are you sure it's too late to leave human. Dark said to the human but Marcus merely shrugged. He looked towards the Laser lady or Sun Queen as she didn't like the Laser part for a name even if it was her power. "So why Sun Queen when lasers are what you shoot?" Marcus asked her as he followed her seeing as he didn't have much else to do.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 8th 2015, 12:01 am

"Long story short. I was Laser Ladette, my mom was Sun Queen. Mom retired, now I'm Sun Queen. Now get over here and help me." She explained to Marcus briefly the origin of her name, as she slowly helped the webbed up victims out of their cocoons.

She slowly patted them on the cheek. The victims were emaciated, kept barely alive. A few groaned in weakness, but they were not fit to move. "We need to call for help. We can't leave them for the spiders. You brought the radio from the jeep?"

Exploring the dimly lit bunker, burnt out incandescent lamps were slowly replaced by oil lamps. The walls were lined with crazed writing in dried blood. Bliss would eventually find herself in a library. She encounters rusting computers and equipment of the pre-internet age kind, big bulky metal and plastic things covered in dust and soot, having shown no indication of being used in this century. Instead, there were alot of candles, lots of musty old books with the third reich markings on their spines, with about a third of the books from the shelves splayed out on the floor. Floors that were covered in bloody magical circles and unholy symbols.

These weren't Nazis with Jetpacks; these were Occult Nazis.

"You are a foolish woman to have come here, oriental." Some ominous German voice spoke from the shadows towards Bliss's flank, emerging from the unlit portions of the library. A pale skinned aryan in the dashing SS uniform pointed his Luger at Bliss.

"Move, and I shoot. Answer my questions child, and you may yet live... how did you bypass the spiders? are you alone? and... what is your blood type?" He threatened with a sinister laughter.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2015, 8:52 am

So he got the drop on Bliss. Not unexpected, but also not appreciated by the snooping hero. Turning around, Bliss saw the flash of light shine off the pistol stretching out towards her. "Oh, cool at first I just thought you were a dick, but now I know you're also a racist. Actually, you're a Nazi. I probably should have assumed you were a racist." Bliss stood with her hands in the air in a motion of surrender as the interrogation began. "You already know. You employed that shadow guy to kidnap me at the resort for some nefarious reasons. Now, for how I bypassed the spiders. I really should tell you because, no seriously, fuck you on a good day, but I'm kind of proud of this one. I rerouted the power draw in this place to the parts I wasn't going to be in so it would draw the crawl walkers towards it and not me, but back to my original point, fuck you." The comment about blood merely pushed Bliss into a state of confusion she masked with annoyance. "Blood isn't the most important thing you should be thinking about right now. Even though your shadow agent is lying in wait to ambush her, the girl with lasers should be more than enough to dismantle him before allowing me the opportunity to deal with you. I guess you could say my blood type is B positive. But not really."

Knowing the situation at hand did little to favor her given the uncertainty of spiders, Bliss would offer no direct resistance to the vampire unless her life seemed to be in desperate threat. She just needed to bide her time and be alive. Maybe reverse the priority on that list, but still.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 8th 2015, 10:02 am

"Huh. That's actually sense making, I named myself shadow for I'm a shadow of the man I once was. And the fact I can control shadows." Marcus said as he moved to other cocooned people to shred them of their webbing prison. They seemed to weak to move and then he heard the woman call to him about a radio.

"No I got a little distracted when the jeep was falling off the edge and I wanted to live." Marcus called back to her as he moved to the next person to unweb. "Whats with the lady that keeps saying I knocked her out? Like I literally just got here and had narrowly avoided this huge ass laser. Then met you two." Marcus asked as he checked the man for signs of life and luckily he found one when he checked his neck for a pulse.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 9th 2015, 10:43 pm

"Oh. right." Shauna must be getting old, how could she forget the jeep falling into the ravine just a few minutes ago. She continues freeing the webbed up prisoners, seeing they really were alright. Nothing funny going on inside of them either. Shauna was partially relieved to see some of the prisoners seemed strong and healthy enough to stand and talk, though in spanish.

"Can you walk?" She asked the man. He looked strong, and seemed to have been here for a few hours.

"Yes. yes. Can walk." He responded rather groggily, but struggling to breath.

"You have to stay here." Shauna said again, then turning.

"We should probably go check on that lady that came with us. The spiders probably won't bother if the prisoners are quiet." Shauna said, turning to Marcus. However, they would not get far as the doorway was blocked by a figure in a female nazi uniform, with the knee length skirt. She steps out of the shadow and into the light of Shauna's energy.

"You shouldn't bother. The Oriental will be dead soon enough. And you will join her soon." She threatened, despite being an ancient, geriatric looking nazi.

"Sorry, I don't beat up old ladies. Why don't you put your gun down before you die of old age?" She said bitingly, seeing the woman's form and didn't feel quite threatened, despite having a gun pointed at them.

"Agent? I am not aware of the one you speak of. Still... if we can add to our cause..." He answered, though his gun was trained on Bliss, leading her elsewhere. Bliss was being led to a small conference room with a map of the immediate vicinity hanging on the wall, with the town and several other outlying settlements being marked, with plenty of notes scribbled in German pinned to the map.

Bliss came face to face with three more Nazis- who seemed like they really were old enough to be from world war 2 - and they all looked at her gleefully.

"...Ah a guest! How delightful. Please, please. Have a seat!" One of the old nazis with an eyepatch said, standing up and offering Bliss a seat. The one escorting her poked her in the back with the barrel of the gun, to convince her to take a seat. "It has been so long since we saw a member of our Imperial brothers from the Empire of Japan. Tell us, what are you doing here?" They said, their hungry eyes looking at Bliss.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 10th 2015, 1:47 am

For a while there Bliss thought spiders would be the only thing giving her troubles. A shot gun to the back replaced her misconception. "I'm guessing you're not some men's rights club after all." With her hands still in the air, Bliss took a seat gazing out to the four men in the room. "So, Nazism? I hear that career kinda hit a bubble. Glad you guys can continue-ow." The shotgun pushed further against Bliss' back. "Oh yeah Imperial Japan. You know, Indiana Jones movies never had any Japanese people in them as villains. I always wondered why that was."

Bliss relaxed her arms and rested them on the arms of the chair. "Why am I here? I could ask you the same exact thing- oh wait, I remember now, Nuremberg. Yeah, I guess Argentina is a little better than that." The map on the wall let Bliss know the immediate reasoning behind the most recent attacks, but the long term goals still seemed in the air. "I guess there are still some people in the world who would pay for brining war criminals in, regardless of how old they are. You guys stayed quiet for so long, why start rousing up attention now, and what's with the spiders?"

Moving her leg up to the seat of her chair while Bliss began to focus her telekinetic draw on the shotgun pointed at her. Given the right opportunity, Bliss could shift the shotgun and discharge the capacity of the gun at the three Nazis on the other side of the room. "Let me try to make a deal with you guys. So, I'm going to let you all go and in exchange- wait, you guys are Nazis. You don't get deals."

Telekinetic force pulled the shotgun up, with a mental hold on the firing mechanism, until the shotgun pointed towards the three Nazis. However many rounds the shotgun held would fire off at the three men across the room. Once the rounds shot off, Bliss would grab the chair she was seated in by the back and attempt to bludgeon the man who held her at gunpoint with the chair.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 14th 2015, 12:30 am

Marcus stood up after clearing up a few more of the webbed people and turned to the Sun Queen. Moving to follow her after she had said they should find the other women until their path was blocked. Not by spiders but by the oldest woman Marcus thought he would ever see in his life and the funny part was that she threatened them. Marcus moved next to the Sun Queen as he rose a tendril from the dark areas of the room. "Should we umm. I don't know, disarm her?" Marcus said in his demonic voice as he moved the tendril about while changing it's shape to a hand that would move to grab the gun if the Queen ordered too.

How are you not laughing, this is funny. I mean honestly. Unless shes a spider then her threat is basically nothing Dark spoke in Marcus's head about the situation. Slighting making the human wobble from pain.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 14th 2015, 7:14 pm

The old Nazi lady fired at Marcus and Shauna, rapidly emptying her clip. She found her bullets ricocheting off an invisible barrier, Shauna's deflection field. The air had buzzed with a slight electrical static, and only the presence of projectiles gave it away. One of the bullets bounced back towards her, getting her in the knee. She collapsed in pain.

"Oh crap. Hitting old people is like... 10 points of negative karma or something right? Just let me take a look at the..." Shauna would have come closer but when she viewed the woman with her x-ray vision, she saw something beneath the skin. Something inhuman.

"You will not leave here alive!" Her voice changed to something inhuman, as her attentions turned towards Marcus. She opened her mouth to unleash a stream of highly acidic spittle, highly corrosive as to digest flesh in mere seconds...

Meanwhile

The old Nazi was taken by surprise as he was relieved of his Luger. As Bliss pulled the trigger on the really collectible gun, the three gathered Nazis went down, gunned down without mercy.

When she pulled a chair on the old timer beside her though, he stops in with a hand and uses hidden strength to try and wrench it from Bliss's grip. He hissed in anger, as his jaw parted unnaturally to reveal spider fangs. Four chitinous limbs also emerged from his back, as old human skin gave way to hard yellow carapace... and german speech was replaced by chittering.

"So you are no ordinary human. You will make a fine offering!" He opened his mouth to spew webbing at Bliss to try and subdue her.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 14th 2015, 11:09 pm

The first part of her plan worked like a can of bug spray. Bliss would need to remember this if a bug ever came into her house again because the smell of bug spray made her sick. The second part of her plan looked like it would wrap this whole thing up just nicely. Then the chair flew behind her while four arms burst out from the horrible man's body. Thick scales ran along the brown appendages stretching out while a cackling voice echoed in the room. Fighting arachnid disguised as a human should not surprise Bliss as much as it did, but Bliss still figured she would be able to manage an escape- or better yet a takedown- of this mastermind and his plan.

Bliss kept her eyes planted on the man's arms, anticipating an attack coming from the four appendages, but never paid attention to the wicked smile across the man's face. Webbing shot out of his evil orifice, wrapping Bliss to the chair. More webs sprawled out from the mass around her torso and held her legs together against the chair. "If I can offer you anything, it would be to let me go before this gets really bad for you." Bliss tried pulling her hand up, but a thick strand of webbing kept it firmly attached to the back rod of the chair. Her other hand offered even less support as her fingers tried to pry the webbing off of her wrists, but only managed to bring off the sticky nature of the webbing.

"You don't seem very sad about the departure of your friends. Are you that excited about seeing someone new? You'll be very excited when my friends get here to ruin your operations." Bliss continued to try and work any part of her body she could out of the webs wrapping her to the chair, but found no path. These Nazis did like their dining utensils though, and Bliss liked sharp objects. With a motion of her hand, Bliss set the knife in motion to pull towards her hand. Without a sleeve, Bliss merely kept the knife under the seat in some of the sticky webbing. "You might need to deal with them before they get too much of a drop on you. And, I know you're thinking, 'how will they find me in my lair surrounded by whatever,' well, Hey! Laser Brains! I'm down here and I think that one guy might not be as evil as previously thought!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top