The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArgentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_voting_barArgentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Argentina is not Nazi-Land

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 Empty Re: Argentina is not Nazi-Land

Post by Bliss May 14th 2015, 11:09 pm

The first part of her plan worked like a can of bug spray. Bliss would need to remember this if a bug ever came into her house again because the smell of bug spray made her sick. The second part of her plan looked like it would wrap this whole thing up just nicely. Then the chair flew behind her while four arms burst out from the horrible man's body. Thick scales ran along the brown appendages stretching out while a cackling voice echoed in the room. Fighting arachnid disguised as a human should not surprise Bliss as much as it did, but Bliss still figured she would be able to manage an escape- or better yet a takedown- of this mastermind and his plan.

Bliss kept her eyes planted on the man's arms, anticipating an attack coming from the four appendages, but never paid attention to the wicked smile across the man's face. Webbing shot out of his evil orifice, wrapping Bliss to the chair. More webs sprawled out from the mass around her torso and held her legs together against the chair. "If I can offer you anything, it would be to let me go before this gets really bad for you." Bliss tried pulling her hand up, but a thick strand of webbing kept it firmly attached to the back rod of the chair. Her other hand offered even less support as her fingers tried to pry the webbing off of her wrists, but only managed to bring off the sticky nature of the webbing.

"You don't seem very sad about the departure of your friends. Are you that excited about seeing someone new? You'll be very excited when my friends get here to ruin your operations." Bliss continued to try and work any part of her body she could out of the webs wrapping her to the chair, but found no path. These Nazis did like their dining utensils though, and Bliss liked sharp objects. With a motion of her hand, Bliss set the knife in motion to pull towards her hand. Without a sleeve, Bliss merely kept the knife under the seat in some of the sticky webbing. "You might need to deal with them before they get too much of a drop on you. And, I know you're thinking, 'how will they find me in my lair surrounded by whatever,' well, Hey! Laser Brains! I'm down here and I think that one guy might not be as evil as previously thought!"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 14th 2015, 11:36 pm

Marcus watched as bullets hit an invisible barrier that the sun Queen must have made and made a wince as one of the bullets ricocheted off the barrier and into the old Nazi's knee. The Sun Queen made a small joke or what sounded like a joke to which Marcus gave a small laugh. "Technically she hit herself so those ten karma points are safe." Marcus said as watched the old woman for anything only for her to speak in something inhuman while she looked towards Marcus and shot a stream of liquid like something from her mouth, Marcus automatically melded himself into a shadow as the stream passed right though his body.

"Can we kill her now?" Marcus said in his demonic voice as he turned to nothing but a small shadow that moved until behind the old woman. Reappearing in his human form and unmelding himself he grabbed at the shadows and sent them to constrict the woman from movement much like how the spiders webbed their prey, also making sure that the shadows covered her mouth to stop any more acid spitting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 18th 2015, 7:36 pm

Shauna looked at the acid stream a moment, seeing at how it dissolved solid rock like it was wet paper. Her concentration impaired a small group of spiders ambush her from her flank... and land on her face. "Aaaah! Get it off!" She um... screamed... like a girl, the heroic and stoic visage of Sun Queen temporarily broken as she struggled to get them off.

"Fool. you think me easy to kill?!" The arachnid woman head rotated a creepy 180 degrees to come face to face with Marcus. In an instant, four limbs emerge from her back and attempt to strike at Marcus, those wicked barbed limbs strong enough to impale and rend.

MEANWHILE

More chittering emerged from behind the desk where the senior citizens were shot. Where once there were geriatric Nazis, now stood three more of these horrific melding of human and spider. The gunshots blew part of their chitin off, but the wound was not so deep and the monsters were already beginning to recover. They converge on her with an inhuman speed, crawling all over the control room to reach her.

Bliss's webbing was sped up and soon she would be encased and carried off if she offered no further resistance- even if she did, a paralytic venom bite would be administered to pacify her. Wordlessly they encase her and prepare her to be brought deeper into the warmer, wetter parts of the bunker...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 18th 2015, 11:02 pm

The knife at her side would come into play for her in a large way for dealing with this man. First, it helped her carve through the layer of webbing keeping her wrist bound to the back of the chair. With the webbing still fairly loose, Bliss slashed through the rest of the webbing around her body, letting her break break as the other cretins ascended from their death.

Before a bite could arrive and enter Bliss' bloodstream, her knife cut a straight line through the front of her shirt, tearing Travis Master's face in half (a fantasy Bliss would soon want to revisit herself). Pulling the shirt off, Bliss shoved the cloth into the Nazi's mouth so he just slammed his head into Bliss' shoulder without any injection. With the telekinetic pull, the table would fly across the room to smash the man still in the full guise of a human against the wall. Bliss sliced through the webbing around her legs and threw her chair to hit one of the revealed creatures in the chest.

The other two made no hesitation in descending upon Bliss with claws and webs. The claws chased after Bliss as she rolled under the table, but only splintered woods left marks of their aggression. With the table in tatters, Bliss took control of the debris and aimed to get the sharpest pieces in the most unprotected parts of the spider. A stray strand of webbing caught Bliss by the ankles and brought her down hard upon the concrete ground. One of the spiders lunged to pin her to the ground, succeeding with one hand, but failing to capture the other. Bliss pressed her palm against the torso of the creature and sent enough force into his chest to shatter a few bones and relocate some organs. Another shot of webbing wrapped around her wrists, keeping them tightly wrapped in front of her, but not limiting her ability to send an energy blast to put another spider crashing into the map of the area behind him.

Her handy knife flew back towards her, severing the bonds around her hand and allowing her to cut her ankles free again. In the time she spent freeing herself, she chalked up the lack of disturbance to her offense, but in reality, the spiders blocked the exits for her. The shotgun she used with such deadly intention flew back to Bliss and the shotgun and knife wielding, bikini topped, vacationing Bliss looked down her attackers as they surrounded her.

They advanced with web blasts and Bliss responded with shotgun blasts and telekinetic blasts. Her knife operated as a means of removing any webbing trying to wrap her up, until she found her knife removed by the grasp of one of her assailants. Her shotgun ran down to its last round, forcing her to bludgeon one of the spiders across the head with it. All she could fight with now still gave her a sizable advantage. Using her last round, Bliss would fire at the ceiling, doing enough damage to give her an opening to pull down a large section of the ceiling on two of the spiders.

After her redesign of the war room, the skittering of the spider behind her forced her to bring her shotgun to the ready, planting it directly in the mouth of the venomous creature. She drew a blank, but pressed her hand against the barrel and shot enough of her telekinesis into the barrel to cause the barrel of the shotgun to explode, splitting the metal in four pieces.

Left with only one spider not given something to keep it busy, Bliss hurried down the open hallway, leading her deeper into a warmer section of the bunker.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 23rd 2015, 4:11 am

Marcus watched as she turned her head and reeled back in disgust, four spider like limbs broke though the shadow webbing and threw themselves at him. Marcus barely avoided three of them but the fourth was able to strike into his shoulder and dug deep, making the human cry in pain as he grabbed some Darkness to turn into a large floating sword that would swing down on the Spider Nazi's spider limb which was right now inside Marcus's shoulder.

He himself would be holding onto the limb close to his body to keep her from removing, watching the blade cut though, he would back step away from the Old lady and send a few more constructed swords from the surrounding darkness the cave held. "Bloody Spiders." He would say as he grabbed at more darkness with one hand and tried removing the spiked limb with the other. Sending a few of the tendrils he would form at the spiders that were attacking the Sun Queen but not wanting to attack the one on her face in-case superstition created from the other woman made her think he was attacking her. She could probably shoot the spider off with her lasers. Most likely, if not then he would have to intervene.

Remember the days that you killed everything. Why can't we have those days anymore, all you do is help help help and kill those who try to kill you. You bore me right now Human, Bore me with this goodness, it isn't right. Dark complained in the humans head about the past and their situation, slightly putting Marcus off balance from the pain he caused of which was a horrendous headache.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 4th 2015, 8:23 pm

The air crackled and popped as Shauna forcefully removes the small spiders on her face with her heated up fingers, vaporizing them. The spider nazi Marcus assailed was also made short work of, being sliced to ribbons by his shadow powers. The body fell to the ground, creating a puddle of acidic green blood that hissed and smoked as it contacted the concrete.

"We should hurry. Bliss might walk into trouble without us." Shauna said, not even taking a break from the attack. She tip toed around the puddle of acid, and led Marcus deeper into the bunker.

After Bliss's hurricane battle with the first three geriatric spider people, the information center was left a complete wreck, the whole bunker now amiss with activity. If they weren't aware of their presence then, they were now. The three enemies were left as greasy, chopped up smears on the floor, their blood slowly eating through the concrete. An odd limb or two remained twitching.

Bliss would descend deeper into the bowels of the bunker, human architecture giving way to organic webbing and other H.R. Geiger inspired motifs. This far in, Red, fleshy skeletons littered the walls and floors, their abdomens having been eaten from the inside out. Bliss may even take a step or two into some unidentifiable warm gunk, best remaining unidentified.

There were many side rooms with journals, audio logs and other knick knacks for Bliss to explore and learn about the place, but the Ominous chanting would definitely lead her to a main chamber carved out of the earth.

If she had the discretion to sneak about she would peek at a baleful ampitheatre. There dozens of SS garbed senior citizens with, by now, obvious augmentations, chanted as one of their number emerged from the vomitaria. He was taller and lankier than the rest, wore an open robe stitched from flayed skin, and carried the dreaded Staff of the Spider Witch, the artifact responsible for a Chicago attack months prior.

A young blonde german girl, dressed in thin white robes, was laid out on an altar upon the ampitheater's stage. She seemed to be in a catatonic state, unaware of her surroundings- she was not even bound. The Nazi priest was approaching her slowly, the spider staff glowing with baleful magic, seemingly coming alive the closer it got to the captive.

It probably didn't take an occult expert to realize something bad would happen when young maidens and evil artifacts met.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 8th 2015, 1:30 am

After putting some distance between herself and a cavalcade of Nazis- well, spider demons, Bliss was not sure which one she should look down upon with more disgust, but she could spread some hate around. A few steps broke through some gunk, making Bliss happy she still wore enough of her sun bathing attire to not have to worry about stains. An odd thing to come to her mind as she delved deeper into a bunker, but she needed to pass the time until she could hear something. And, then she heard something.

Chanting made this entire thing go full circle in the field of creepiness. Then it took on a religious angle. A weird one that would probably fail to register as a tax exempt in even the most believing of countries. Then they went full psycho to drive away any semblances of religious benevolence by moving for a human sacrifice. It took Bliss longer to go through the motions of understanding if she did not break loose from the room before, she would currently could be looking at the staff in its business state. Also, she realized she needed the staff. And, more importantly, the priest needed it removed from his grip.

Telekinesis powers activate! Using stealth to her advantage, Bliss reached out to pull the staff to herself, saving the girl and directing attention to herself. Sisterhood power Activate! Not wanting to leave behind a woman in the den of wolves- spider wolves- Bliss used telekinesis to pull the girl off the altar and towards herself. Without her defenses up, Bliss would need to pull the woman over her shoulder and begin to make her way out of the chamber carrying a staff, a woman, and Bliss' hope of escaping capture.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Argentina is not Nazi-Land - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 22nd 2015, 2:02 pm

Marcus watched as the body sizzled away and pressed against the wound that it left, the shadows swarming to the skin where it would begin healing. Sun Queen then spoke of the other woman who's name was Bliss it seemed. "Yes knowing that mouth shes bound to cause a up-rise." Marcus would joke in his demonic voice as he caught up to the Queen and began to follow her, all the while grabbing at the shadows to follow him when he needed them, creating one large orb of darkness that floated behind somewhat.

Eh. This is why I wish I won, their would be more blood, her blood, acid blood. And Limbs flying everywhere. Why human must you sap the fun out of everything. Dark whined due to his imprisonment that was the host's mind.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down