The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_voting_barDealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_voting_barDealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint)

Post by Maverik March 18th 2016, 11:16 pm

Maverick's sleep was filled with turbulence. As he lay down his body constantly moving from side to side, a nightmare causing chaos inside of him.

Maverick was inside of a dark room, no lights anywhere except for in the center. Inside the light stood a small figure. "Daddy." A voice said, the same exact voice from the bathroom. "I don't want to go to bed." Maverick groaned when he heard this and instantly reached to pull out his sword except they were on his back at all, neither was his guns. "I'm not your father. I'm no ones daddy kid, so just let me out!" He shouted as the room suddenly lit up to some type of playroom. "I wanna play some more."

Maverick tried to use his super speed to speed off except it was like it was non existent. If anything he was slow by an average human's standards. His breathing was awful, it's as if he couldn't breath at all. He fell to his knees as he clutched his chest and looked at the little girl. "You wanna play tag? Ok I'm it!" She took a step forward and disappeared and instantly reappeared right above him. "Holy shit!" He shouted as she suddenly pulled out a gun from her pocket, one of his guns that was missing. "I love playing." She mumbled as she pull the trigger and the gunshot echoed.

"No!" Maverick shouted as his body sprung up from his sleep. It was all just a nightmare but Maverick knew it was more going down. He rarely had nightmares. He stood up and checked to see if all of his gear was there and he looked over at everyone else that was awake now. He read a note saying they went to go check out the patient and he simply sat down and tried to clear his head. "We gotta get out of here, as soon as possible."

Maverik

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-03-15

Back to top Go down

Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dealing With D-Listers (Amused Glint)

Post by The Nekromonga March 18th 2016, 11:48 pm

It was Daytime now, and sunlight poured in through the jammed windows. The well lit apartment and the noise of the city outside just undermined the haunted Apartment. Diana put her Gi on, tying the sash second nature to her. Then she tied her sword to the sash.

"I... I dreamed... everyone was dead around me... and the killer... showed up, and when I killed him..." Diana paused at the thought. In the heat of the moment she took revenge immediately. Was Blood Sword just beneath the surface? Was she a born killer?

"Did... did you two get the same dream?" she asked both Shard and Maverick. They'd all fallen asleep at some point, and paid for it. Diana felt like crap. She was not on her A-game. She felt like they were being worn down first, made vulnerable before... it will happen.

"Let's... let's... I need a drink. Tell me more about the kid... which... which apartment is it..." Diana said, her voice raspy, realizing she needed a drink of water.

KITCHEN

Kirk and Samantha were in the kitchen, eating C.Master's groceries on the center Island. They were kind enough to leave the superheroes the best stuff. All the cabinets were open and empty. On the counter top was the only thing the people found- a large sack of coarse rock salt.

"Good morning. Well, You guys look like you didn't get any good sleep." Samantha pointed out the rather obvious.

"Ugh... We all had... nightmares." Diana looks past all the packaged food. Water was most sacred.

"I should tell you C.Master managed to stabilize, but his eyes were ruined...Wait. This nightmare. Were you the only one left alive, everyone was killed?" Kirk asked Diana and company, wondering if this was only a coincidence.

Diana took a big drink from the bottle of water. "Let me guess. The killer shows up, turns out to be you." She made the assumption.

Samantha and Kirk look at each other then at Diana. Worriedly, they tell her about the dream. "Actually... it was you, miss Diana. What does it mean?"

"I... don't want to know." Diana grabbed a piece of jerky and snapped it into three, to share with the heroes. They'd need all the energy they could get today. Diana said nothing to the heroes, feeling things were tense enough without them dreaming about Blood Sword murdering them all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint March 19th 2016, 4:44 am

Shard was reluctant to follow the others into the kitchen but she was not about to stay here by herself so she slowly got to her feet, grabbed the stack of paper that she had been going through, and stepped in to the kitchen with the others.   Upon hearing that the Chloroformaster had been severely damaged, Shard frowned and gave a quick glance towards Maverick.  She made a note to talk to him before they parted ways- hopefully for good.

"There was something I found though," Shard mentioned as she took a seat at the kitchen counter, ignoring all this talk about nightmares. She was quite sure that whatever visions they had seen was simply from the poltergeist that haunted this place. At least that's what she told herself to feel better about this entire ordeal.

"To save myself some time I looked at the later dates. You know, when this place started to lose most of its people."  She shuffled through some papers until she found the ones that she needed and then handed the document to the reporter. "I kind of narrowed it down to a specific area in time but I can't make anything out for sure.  Looks like this one family... with a name I'm not even bother going to try to say- anyways, looks like this family came in and shit went south fast."

A growl in the girl's stomach prompted her to stop talking and reach over for a bag of chips from C.Master's grocery bag. "At least that's what I think. There were lots of death and a flux of people leaving this place but I got nothing else. What do you think Mrs. Samantha?"
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverik March 22nd 2016, 1:47 am

Maverick was starting to get annoyed. At first he was staying to try and find some entertainment however now he was being preyed upon. He would not live as someone's target. He wasn't gonna be some mouse waiting to get feasted upon. "We need to get out of this place as soon as possible, and we gotta track down who has us trapped in here. It has to be somebody with some type of..supernatural abilities." Maverick said, as he thought more and more about the situation

Maverick followed everyone into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of jerky quickly consuming it trying to maintain some high energy. "Should I just speed through here until I find somebody? The longer we sit around, the more likely who ever it is that has us trapped in here is gonna go ahead and take us out." He said as he sat up against a wall and took a deep breath.

"Deaths huh? Perhaps, it's some spirits that weren't ready to depart in the afterlife and are stuck here. Pulling more souls here to wreck havoc onto us like they had to encounter." He held his hand up and extended his finger tips out as electricity began to dance across his hand in a playful way as he sat there bored.

(I'm so sorry for the wait, I had to work a lot this weekend.)
Maverik
Maverik

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 23rd 2016, 2:26 am

Diana nodded, as she thought long and hard to recall her occult lore. "What we're dealing with is a Wraith..." Diana paused, looking over the frighteningly large numbers of deaths. "Or wraiths. Spirits of those who were killed... in ways that would make anyone cringe... and now seek revenge." She handed the papers to Samantha.

"Believe me. We're the only ones here, until you three... and C.master came along." Reporter lady assured Maverick, and nodded to Diana's explanation. The supernatural was no longer fiction, but real. They were in deep trouble the longer they stayed. "I believe we should investigate the apartment of that European family. Apartment 214."

Diana grabbed her sword and headed upstairs. She looks over the apartment numbers until they arrived at 214. As it turns out, Apartment 214 was where they had taken C.Master. Samantha entered ahead of the group.

Samantha's voice turned to shock and horror "Francis? FRANCIS! Oh my god! oh my god..."

Diana quickly moved in with sword drawn. She saw the body of the large Biker, lying on the floor dead. His gut had been slit open and his eyesockets were dark, bloody holes where his eyes should have been. The carpet was still wet with blood. Kirk moved to Samantha's side to inspect their biker friend. He was very and definitely... dead.

The sofa nearby was covered in bloodied sheets, the nearby desk littered with spent medical supplies. Chloroformaster, who was supposed to be in critical condition, was gone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint March 25th 2016, 5:59 am

Shard shook her head upon hearing Maverick's suggestion to speed through the complex to identify the individual who was responsible for whatever was happening here.

"Even if there were someone here who we could find, I would say that they're kind of strong.  I mean, the two of us just got our asses handed to us on day one," She said to the black male in her presence.   "No, I think for now we stick together, try to find out what or who is fucking with us and deal with them in the most effective way." Shard glanced over to Ronin as the other girl spoke up about how the creature that was tormenting them could be categorized as a wraith and then to Samantha when the news reporter suggested heading up to the apartment to check the place out.

With a nod, Shard rose from her seat and followed the others up the stairwell, wondering why there weren't more supernatural creatures in the world if all that was required for one to appear was a gruesome death. She unceremoniously ran right into the back of Samantha as the news reporter suddenly stopped and let out a cry for Francis.

Shard didn't need to see the grisly scene to know what had happened. The smell wafted through the corridors and the silicate manipulator could smell the sickly sweet stench of a corpse.  Without warning, she turned and emptied the contents of her stomach as Ronin pushed past with her weapon drawn.

"What the fu-ugh," Shard gasped out in between puking her guts out in the hallway.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverik March 28th 2016, 11:10 pm

Maverick view the corpse of the man and simply shook his head and drew one of his swords as he looked around the room. "They may still be here, stay on guard." He whispered as he stood next to the news reporter. She wasn't proficient in combat at all so he knew he'd have to guard her.

As he analyzed the corpse, he seen how brutally he was murdered. "There's a cruel dude behind all of this, and we are all going to be next if we don't either get out of here or take him out." He looked around for the dude he had injured the day before and noticed he had disappeared. "Wait a second...where did he go?" He asked out loud as he looked at the other two he had started this hunt with.

"If all three of us collaborate, we can take whoever this thing is in a fight. We can't sit around like ducks waiting to get mutilated as well. I don't know about you all, but I have plans for the future and getting killed in an old apartment will defiantly interfere with that." He said as he watched the one named Shard vomit as he put his hand on one of his pistols, preparing for anything to pop out so he could quickly combat it.
Maverik
Maverik

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 30th 2016, 7:59 pm

LIVING ROOM

"Yeah, As long as we stick together we'll be fine." Diana nodded at Maverick, as she helped Jade get ahold of herself, offering her some water to clear her mouth. She looked at Francis's body and turned away. Kirk took the sheets that C.Master used and covered the large biker with them.

Minutes pass. Diana looked around the hallway, but no one was there. She checked each room in Apartment 214, but no one was there either. 214 was empty, for all intents and purposes.

"We've seen how this house works. It doesn't attack us directly... May as well look around while we're here." A tense silence would accompany those minutes, before Diana finally spoke and lowered her guard.

"Me and Maverick can stand guard... Sam, Kirk, Shard, take a look around... but stay together, stay in each other's sights." She suggested, seeing as none of the doors were locked save for the child's room.

Sam and Kirk nodded. "Okay. Come with us, luv." She offered Shard some assistance.

Apartment 214 Had a Masters' Bedroom, A bedroom, a kitchen, one common toilet, and they were in the living room. The place was so quickly abandoned a layer of dust still clung to the cloth covering furniture and decorations. There were framed family photos on the wall, giving them a glimpse of the European family that lived her. A man and a woman, the man presumably becoming the father in another picture with his infant daughter. The father was pale and blonde, tall; while the woman was darker, seemingly Roma. However, the woman was not present in the picture with the infant.

The living room also had some covered bookshelves and desks with drawers. A desk nearby held Kirk's exhausted medical supplies.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint April 1st 2016, 1:03 pm

After a good five seconds of retching up the chips that she had taken from the Chloroformaster's grocery bag, Shard gave everyone the thumbs up as they came to her side.

"I'm alright, thanks everyone," She managed with a smile as she stepped inside of the apartment and tried her best not to throw up again due to the smell of the corpse.  The girl closed her eyes and stepped past the body to the larger part of the apartment.  For the most part, the room did not look as though the previous tenants had time to remove all of their possessions.

The picture of the family drew Shard's attention s she stepped by. A second glance made the silicate manipulator stop in her tracks and with a hand she beckoned Maverick and Ronin over.

"Say, Maverick.  You said there was a girl asking for her dad? Does this girl match the little piece of- the little girl that attacked you?" Shard doubted the connection, but as this was the apartment that started everything, she was willing to give any assumption a shot. Plus that little demon girl could go straight to hell so...
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top