The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_vote_lcapDealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_voting_barDealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_vote_lcapDealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_voting_barDealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dealing with a fangirl(Valk only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) Empty Dealing with a fangirl(Valk only)

Post by Arcana July 17th 2011, 11:48 pm

Sean looked over the half finished structure with a sort of solemness. Eyes slowly scanning over the building, with a sort of longign that tugged at his chest. As if he couldn't believe how much this place had changed since he had been here. They were actually almost done with the construction of the apartment complex, that was meant to be built there. He remembered it for what it used to be, the home where he had grown up. Where Sean had experienced some of the happiest times of his life. The golden years as some would call it, except he wasn't old, or aging. in fact, Sean wondered if he would ever age at all, though that would probably not be abswered for a while. If he wasn't somehow killed in that frame of time anyway. Death would always be a real possibility, after all if you kill, you must be prepared to be killed. That was the philosophy that Sean went by, even though he knew what he was doing was wrong. in fact, he didn't exctly feel wonderful killing so easily. He felt like a monster wearing the skin of an eighteen year old boy.

Though some would confuse him for someone who was around 15, or 16. That was mostly a mixture of his height, and good genetics. Maybe even the fact he looked this age since he was about 16, well when he had that run in with the car. He faintly remembered the feel of the car slamming into him. Along with how he wasn't even bruised from the impact. Sean even remembered the first time he encountered his father Pain. A small smile coming across his face. He was so jealous of the mans strength, as well as his aura of confidence. How could he ever hope to have that sort of confidence, Sean truly envied the man. Though he tried not to show how much he truely wanted to be like him, it was offset by his lack of hesitence towards killing. Sean knew he could not go back on the road he was heading down, no matter how hard he wished he could. His fate was now made.

Sighing he ran his thin fingers through black hair, streaked with blonde. As black, and white converse tapped against the concrete lightly. He was expecting someone to appear to him tonight, thought he guy came right on schedule. Looking as shady as one man can look. He gave Sean an odd look, which was pretty normal. He was the guy who had leaked out to the local gangs what helooked like, so he was a liability. Smiling Sean looked into the mans eyes with his greyish orbs. Without warning there was a flash of silver, katana stabbed into his neck. He gurgled, as blood ran from his mouth. Smoothly the balde was removed from his wondpipe, as he fell dead. Sean uttering a small prayer for the guy, though it was just an utterance. He didn't believe in any particular diety. With a flick of the blade, blood splattered across the concrete. Satisfied, Sean walked away, before he would be found with the body. Humming the tune to a song lowly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Dealing with  a fangirl(Valk only) Empty Re: Dealing with a fangirl(Valk only)

Post by Valkyrie July 18th 2011, 1:43 am

Nina gingerly stepped along the edge of the buildings roof, arms held out to her sides to help keep her balance. She loved New York; it was a city of possibility. It was the only place she could go where she could really do what she loved. Like any normal, super strong and invincible teen girl with slight mental instability and rage issues, she loved kicking ass. Already she had stopped a few muggings, and what might have evolved into rape, giving her an endorphin high that promised to carry her through the evening like a blanket of silk. That is, until she glanced down to her right.

Her attention had been drawn to a building, skeletal in its naked beams and unfinished walls. She wondered what it was made of, and the sort of people that would live in it. With a wistful smile, she imagined having one of the apartments all to herself. She could fill the fridge with all sorts of sweet fruits and fizzy drinks, shower on a regular basis, maybe even catch glimpses of Pain on the news when she tuned in for the weather. When she had left home all those years ago, she wished deeply that one day she could be like him; an incorruptible pillar of strength. He was the greatest hero of them all, and he looked so damn cool. She giggled to herself and sat on the edge of the roof, letting her legs dangle off so she could better watch the construction-in-process.

It wasn't until she saw someone on the sidewalk get murdered that her happiness flitted away like a bird in a hurricane. In its place, a hatred and blind rage exploded into her brain, clouding her judgment. Before she even had a chance to think, she pushed away from the towering building, tearing through the air with fists clenched tightly and legs sprawled in front of her to ease her landing. Nina managed to angle herself to land about 10 feet behind him, colliding with the ground like a meteor and leaving a sprawling indent that cracked and splintered its way through the cement of the sidewalk. Now, what would Pain do...? She thought desperately, standing as straight as she could and keeping her arms to her sides. ''Hey, uh... punk.'' she tried, but realized the words just didn't sound right in her femme voice. ''Gah, fuck it. I'm just going to kick your ass.''

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 18th 2011, 3:54 am

Sean sighed as his eyes quickly drifted back to the guy he had killed. A strange feeling coursing through his chest for a moment. Was it regret, or just an emotion that held no name to him. One that was a phantom of emotion that he desperatly tried to hold on to, or maybe this was thought over too much. Sean just wanted to go to a local bar, and maybe drink till he didn't feel this emptiness anymore. That was what he usually did when he felt such horrible feelings. Though the sound of cracking concrete caught his attention.

Turning he saw what looked like a young woman trying to look intimidating, saying something. As well as calling him a punk, which was a bad move. Still how she delivered that line reminded him slightly of one person, thought ha fact of that hit Sean hard. He ignored her second statement, hand moving over his mouth. Sean then began to giggle to himself. In an almost childish manner, he giggled. Moving both hands to cover his mouth as he tried to contain the laughter.

"What was that supposed to be? Are you some Pain fangirl, cause I have to say. My father is no good for you really, trust me on that." he said half laughing. For some reason he could not stop laughing, even though the young hero caught him in the scene of the murder. It was something he just couldn't control at the moment.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie July 18th 2011, 3:20 pm

The boys nonchalance were what really steamed her, making the leather of her gloves squeak as her fists tightened and relaxed, like a slow pulse. You just killed someone! She thought fiercely, mentally chewing him out. The least you could do is show some real emotion, you freak. Her eyes didn't gaze, but stabbed through his appearance. No detail was left unmolested by her piercing watch, the gray of her eyes dead to things like privacy. The only thing that could prove to be a potential danger was the sword, but the worst it could do was sting her skin or cut her clothes. She sincerely hoped he wouldn't attack her with that sword, she loved her clothes.

Before Nina could even go on the offensive, she stumbled a bit, confused by the boys statement. ''Wh... Yeah, I like Pain, but what the hell does your dad have to do with any of this?'' Her cheeks went red from embarrassment; she wasn't used to people laughing at her. ''What's so funny?'' she yelped, her arms folded tightly against her chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 18th 2011, 6:26 pm

Sean slowly stopped his laughing, hands returning to his soides slowly. As he looked over the newcomer seriously. Greyish eyes sizing up the girl while he mentaly facepalmed. She didn't get the hint? Though he may have been a little vague about it in the first place. So Sean decicded wo be a little more direct with his approach on what he said. "Thats cute, Brock has a little girl crushing on him. Never thought he was that popular, but whatever. Also p.s my father is Pain, thats what he has to do with this." Sean said raising a eyebrow. As he lazily felt over the hilt of his katana for a few seconds.

"What is so funny you ask? Well.."Sean rubbed his chin slowly, trying to think of a reason why himself. Because honestly he didn't know why either. Al he knew was that something cause him to laugh, and he laughed. "I suppose it would be your attempt to acttough like Pain." he shrugged, turning around. Growing a little bored with this whole situation."Well i'm going, you can try to stop me if you want, but i'm off." He said walking away.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie July 18th 2011, 7:12 pm

Her mind swam with unanswered questions, cluttering up her ability to speak or really move. ''Pain is your... you look nothing like him!'' she said under her breath in desperation. ''He's huge, and blonde, and his face is so... and you're... I'm taller than you!'' She refused to believe him; after all, he had nothing to back up these claims. Her cheeks grew brighter and redder with each remark that the boy made, causing her to become angrier and angrier. The infamous Wynowski temper flared and boiled inside of her; the very flame that had fueled countless army officers and dogs of war. Now that it was in the frame of a super hero, it became that much more potent. That had always been her Achilles heel, and today was no different than any other day when her emotions got the best of her. There was no more time for words, and as the stranger started to walk away, Nina began to act.

''Alright fuckstick.'' she grunted, squatting down and digging her fingers under a cement block. ''If you're the son of Pain...'' The ground scraped and balked at the sudden movement, dribbling dirt and scattering the insects beneath as the young girl peeled away the piece of walkway. She rose back to her full height, lifting the block above her head as easily as a child would hold a ball. ''Prove it.'' Without an ounce of effort on her part, she threw it.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 18th 2011, 7:29 pm

Sean frowned lightly as she continued to doubt his remarks, though what did he expect. How would someone believe him to be the child of the worlds greatest hero? Still Sean would have to prove himself one way, or the other. That was when he turned around for a second when she siad for him to prove it, in time to see her rip up a part of the sidewalk. Sean metally cursing as he quickly drew the katana. Moving up over his face, as the slab of concrete came at him. It came fast, so Sean had to act quick. Though he didn't have the time to hit it with a slah of pressurized water from his blade. So he would either think of something quick, or get a nasty bruise from the concrete. It was like that time he first met Sul-Fury a while ago. Which gave him some much needed nostaligia.

Quickly he commanded as much water as he possibly could to condense around him, shooting forward into a highly pressurized blast. Eyes glowing an intense, icy blue. As it collided with the concrete, though it was only enough water to slice the slab inhalf. one half moving off course, while the other slammed into his left knee. It stung pretty bad, but he would get over it. Maybe a nice big nasty bruise would be left. Though he was lucky that he was as though as he was, or bones would've been broken. "Ow that stung a little. Don't you know its rude to throw peices of the street at people you just meet?" He said eyes still glowing an icy blue, as he was prepared for if the girl striked again
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie July 18th 2011, 7:49 pm

She watched in disbelief as the scene played out before her, her frustration only growing and fueling her strength. ''Yeah, and it's rude to murder people in the middle of the street, assclown.'' With a confident smirk, she flipped her hair and crouched into a grappling stance, her arms out and ready for any physical attack. ''You know, I thought Pain was strong, not a glorified hose.'' Her whole body snapped taut, her smile growing more rabid and intense as her mind crunched at the many possible paths of attack.

This one had some sort of water power, but what was water weak against...? If he could stop concrete, not much. That left out any of the possible tools she could make out of the environment around her, but her mind continued to reel. Where was water useless...? The answer came to her in the form of a shadow passing overhead. Her eyes flitted up to watch a small bird soar overhead. ''That little trick was cute, I'll admit it.'' she said calmly, ''Though that don't prove shit. Try again.''

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 18th 2011, 8:02 pm

He was pretty much annoyed by how she seemed to talk down to him at every chance she got, it was starting to piss him off. Though he had an idea on how to show he was Pains son. It may work, and it may not. He would have to prove the theory himself to see. As he slowly approached the young woman, he kept a serene expresion on his face. Quickly sheathing the blade, as he stood about two feet from the woman poised for combat. Then he spoke up, coughing before he did.

"If you want proof, i'll give it to you." He sighed deeply, cracking each knuckle individually. "If you believe me, or not is irrelivant. in fact. " he shrugged turning around to walk away. As his eyes returned to a greyish color, till he was about ten feet away from her. Them once again glowing an icy blue. As a few small droplets of water formed. Taking the form of what seemed like bullets made of water, highly pressurized. With a thought they shot at Valk, all with enough pressure to cause even a bruise on her. only if they hit though.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie July 18th 2011, 9:05 pm

''You can't prove anything if you leave.'' she said darkly, striding after him. Underneath it all, she hoped that he was Pain's son. Maybe if things went well, or if this kid was a squealer, she would get the chance to meet her hero face to face. That thought drove her to pursue him, until she was struck with what felt like gunshots.

She stumbled back, curious as to their source, until she saw the water dripping down and soaking into her clothes. Her flesh ached, and she rubbed her arms gently, keeping the blood flow up to help prevent bruising. With an exasperated glance she looked back to the boy, walking after him a bit faster and with more purpose. ''Sorry buddy, I'm indestructible, you can't kill me with your little squirt gun powers.'' With the precision and expertise of an army ranger, she dropped down and swung her leg in a fast, wide arc, sweeping the boys legs out from under him and dropping him to the ground. The moment he was on his back, she swept her leg up and brought it down over his chest like a bar, folding her other leg under her and sitting with her arms against her chest.

''Alright, now, push my leg off.'' she chirped happily, using her immense strength to keep the limb in place. ''Pain could do it, so naturally, his son should be able to.''

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 18th 2011, 9:19 pm

It seemed his attacks were growing less effective everytime he used them. Though he was just growing annoyed by how the girl insisted on talking down to him. Next thing he knew, this girl had him pinned down on the ground, unable to move. It all happened a bit too quick for him to really realize what happened. All eh knew was that he was on his back now. Her leg holdin him down with immense pressure. Then she started blabbing about how he should be able to move her leg from his chest, it pissed him off greatly.

Eyes narrowing as he glared at her, filled with ire. It was one of the things he hated from people, being expected to be like Pain. To be some great damn hero, to be strong, and unbeatable. He never liked those expectations on bit, and now he was absolutly pissed. He knew he couldn't do any damage to her with his fists. So he would have to find a way to force her off of him. So he had to use his powers to accomplish that matter. "Bitch are you retarted? I'm not fucking Pain, so don't go around expecting me to do what he can!" He said angrily, as water condensed from the air. Moving to slam with all the pressure he could give into her leg that held him down.

If that worked he planned to roll back onto his knees, and swing at her with his blade in a swift motion. This girl was beggining to annoy him too much, so he wanted nothing more to put her down.t seemed she wasn't hurt as much as he though by the attack, which disapointed him greatly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie July 20th 2011, 10:20 pm

The sudden burst of water made her yelp, bringing her leg back as she tucked into herself and rolled backwards; fearful of another attack. Once she had rolled back onto the balls of her feet, she used the force in her legs to jump high into the air, carefully watching the boy from bellow.

''I expect nothing from you!'' she shouted as she started to fall, landing in an expert crouch. ''So you can just calm the fuck down. I wanted to see what you could do, and now that I know that your weak, it's high time I kick your sorry ass for murder.'' Her cocky attitude was the only thing keeping her in this situation, aside from her considerably temper that was flaring towards this kids stupid decision to kill another human being. ''No son of Pain would be so atrocious.'' she bit out, giving a snarling smirk that was bred from both her hot blood and love of the fight.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 20th 2011, 10:37 pm

Sean rolled to his feet, eyes glaring full of hate at the woman. She continued to say assumed things about the man. He didn't like the girl one tiny bit, so it was time he shut her up. "Now you call me weak?!? You have no idea what i'm capable of. Though makign assumption of what Pain's children are like is pretty stupid. I didn't even know he was my dad till w while ago, and don't judge me. That man was as murderer, as well as a rapist. Me killing him was a mercy killing compared to what he woud've gotten in prison." Sean said all in an angry tone. Practically yelling at the girl.

He took a stance, as water formed around the ornate silver blade. Eyes glowing a bright icy blue, as he frowned at the girl. "If you insist that I am not related to him thats your choice punk. I'll just cut you down anyway, and end this." He said was he pulled more water to himself. hooting it in highly pressurized streams at the girl's feet. Each with enough force to shred through tempered stell like wet paper. His aim was to have her move out of the way. When she did he would swing his blade as a wave of water pressure with as much intensity as the streams would slash at her. He didn't intend to let her get away alive.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top