The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Empty Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound))

Post by Arcana May 8th 2011, 9:13 pm

It was a peaceful New York night. Well to Sean it was anyway. He was walking down the street. in his usual skip stepping way. Humming a song that had happened to find its way stuck in his head. Enjoying the suprisingly quiet night. Actually wearing a smile for once. Well that wasn't an odd occurence these days.

He wore his favorite new outfit. Slightly loose blue jeans. A comfortable white t-shirt. Over it was a slightly stylish leather ajcket. All "borrowed" from his boyfriend. Hair black with blonde highlights swept to the side. Wearing black and white converse. A silver ring in his left eyebrow and right side of his lip. Eyes a strange greyish looking around. As if looking for any trouble. He was a hero so it was his job to find people to save. When he saw a comotion in an allyway. Which Sean took upon himself to investigate.

Sticking tot he shadows he decided to inquire what the scuffle was about. Looked like some street punks were roughing up a poor kid. Well something to that effect. Something Sean wasn't to fond of. He waled right in. Tapping on the shoulder of the one farthest from the group. he looked at Sean spitting a curse as he swung what looked like a pipe. Not fast enough. As it collided with his open palm. Fingers clamping onto the metal. As it groaned in protest. Bending in half with a somewhat strained twist of the wrist. Earning the attention of the other. As their friend was sent flying through the group with a punch from Sean. "Anyone else want some?" Sean said slyly. All they did was run. As the victim stood. A young boy. He thanked Sean and ran off. Well at least he had some decency.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Empty Re: Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound))

Post by Valkyrie May 8th 2011, 10:16 pm

Nina strode down the sidewalk, fists clenched tight as her arms swung around. She and Voth had been separated during a chase; her temper had gotten the better of her, and she had used the strength in her legs to quickly overtake everyone, cornering and crushing the threat, only to discover that she was now lost in New York.

''Damnit...'' she groaned bitterly as a few street thugs bumped into her. Due to her strength, she remained unmoving as they ricocheted off of her and fell to the cement, scrambling away as she shot each one a glare. One lingered, fearful eyes wide as he trembled. In a rather sour mood as it is, Nina didn't like being stared at. She quickly snatched him by the sleeve and tossed him down the sidewalk. ''Get tha FUCK outta here!'' she screamed.

A few moments passed, and a sadness set into her. Her face slumped into a mask of sadness and fear, her arms folding around her chest in a self-hug. ''Voth...?'' she cried out, peering around. ''Where are you...'' This time, her voice was a trembling whimper. ''Don't go...''

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Empty Re: Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound))

Post by Hound May 9th 2011, 1:28 am

"Have you seen a dirty blonde haired woman, about 5'6, athletic body?" Voth asked a passing man, keeping a distance, and his hood pulled over his head. The man panicked and crossed the street in a hurry, nearly being hit by no less than 3 cars. To be a fair, if you met a hooded man, under the cover of night in the mean streets of New York, you'd probably run too.

"Nina!" Voth yelled at the top of his lungs. He began to run around, he had to find her, he felt empty with out her. "Nina!" He continued to cry, unconsciously picking up the speed, not realising the attention he was drawing.

Where was that woman?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hound, The Tracker, The Archer, The Hunter
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Hound110
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Hound3
Voth, The Lizard King
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Voth
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Voth-1
Hound
Hound

Number of posts : 80
Job : Military
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2011, 11:06 pm

Well Sean was off to return to his nice little hotel room. For well i'm sure you know what people do in rooms with people waititn. Yeah i'm sure its onvious. Well on his way he ran into a chick. About his height. Yet her skin felt tough. Almost like running into Pain kinda. Not as tough though. He looked at her in bewilderment. "Sorry." He said innocently. Cocking his head to the side. Then he remembered. He heard her calling out a name. Was she lost. No harm in finding out. "Hey you lost? If you want i can help." he offered shrugging. If she excepted or not was her issue. Though hopefully she said yes.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 11th 2011, 4:47 pm

She looked him over, weighing her options before finally giving a nod. ''I'm lost...'' she whimpered, ''I'm looking for someone.'' She took a step closer to him, confident that your average street thug couldn't hurt someone like her. ''Help me find him...?'' she said softly. ''He's taller than me, average build, and he's...uhm...''

Nina didn't want to expose Voth, in fear that would not only hurt her chances of finding him, but if this guy was a villain, or someone with bad intentions, she might get him hurt. ''He's wearing a sweatshirt.'' she finished. ''The hood is pulled up.''

Last edited by TheAmericanValkyrie on May 14th 2011, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 16th 2011, 11:40 am

Through the crowded streets Voth spotted her. Never had he in his life, felt his emotions fly all over the map before. When he thought he had lost her, a fear had washed over him, greater than even when he ran for his life. When he saw her, joy like he had never experience filled him to the brim, and was quickly ripped away by a green eyed monster.

She was talking with a rather handsome looking man. A handsome, human-looking man. All at once his body clenched, primitive instinct flooded over his brain, he wanted to roar, he wanted to charge, he wanted to...

As fast as the jealously took over, it began to fade. Valkyrie wasn't the type, she was too good for that. She was stronger, and tougher than he was, and she was a fair better fighter, but most of all, most important, she was smart.

Voth moved towards them, unconsciously moving silently. Slipping between the crowds like a rogue, stalking his prey.

By the time he arrived, he had convinced himself that he hadcompletely cooled his head. Logic had taken over, Nina and Voth were separated from each other in a big city. Of course she might stop and ask for help, or directions. Hell, she might have been asking for the way to a public washroom. Being jealous? It was stupid. She wasn't his property. Nina was his equal partner in... heroism?

"Nina!" He called, once he was close enough to hear them talking. Voth kept his head low, the hood covering him up, his hands safely tucked into his pockets. "Are you okay Nina?" He asked, subconsciously giving the cold shoulder to the better looking man.

(OOC: So sorry for the delay. I got home later than I thought on Saturday, and then I had duty Sunday(For those who have forgotten, I am military). I just got home.)

Hound, The Tracker, The Archer, The Hunter
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Hound110
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Hound3
Voth, The Lizard King
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Voth
Sean meets Valk and Voth((Private to Valk and Hound)) Voth-1
Hound
Hound

Number of posts : 80
Job : Military
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 16th 2011, 8:03 pm

Upon hearing her name, Nina's heart soared. ''Voth!'' she cried out, a desperate happiness that punctuated the cities soundtrack. She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly, clinging to him like a lost child as she felt her eyes well up with tears.

Though she did not want to cry, she was overjoyed to see him once more. The memory of her loneliness had come up all too freshly in his absence, and with his sudden returned, she remembered why she had so enjoyed his scaly company.

''I'm just fine.'' she peeped, burying her face in the nape of his neck. ''This guy was going to help me.'' One gray eye peeked out from the folds of Voth's sweatshirt, trained on the stranger. She gave him a smile and returned to nuzzling her associate.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 20th 2011, 4:15 pm

Well so much for the thank you for trying to help. Sean raised an eyebrow at the couple. They were a couple right? maybe just fuck buddies. No they seemed to close for that. It gave him sort of a nostalgia. Though the hooded guy gave Sean a weird feeling. A sort of ominous tingle in his belly. Hands diging deep into his pocket. Foot tapping against the concrete. Eyeing them warily. For all he knew they were a normal couple. Granted the guy in the hoodie seemed strange. Not like stranger had been dealt with. He worked with a rock man. So nothing was too odd for him. Except maybe zombies. They never got ordinary to him. Never had and never will. Mostly due tot he fact there were no zombie apocalypse to date. Hopefully it stayed that way. Didn't need a cliched zombie theme. Sean shaked his head. Reining his thoughts back in. "Well, ummmm glad to have helped." he smiled weakly. Still trying to see what was under the mans hood. Tempted to just use his power to remove the hood, but quickly decided against it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top