The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_vote_lcapChaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_voting_barChaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_vote_lcapChaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_voting_barChaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) Empty Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY)

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 2:52 pm

Vengeance looked around the area and yawned behind his veil a bit in a bored manner. He had done so many things to get some recognition in this city without ever actually saying he was Chaos's son. He decided to take a break from his little crimespree and entered a small coffee shop. He looked around with his violet-colored eyes, his long black hair moving with his head. He decided to be a little different today, choosing to wear an all-white attire. White boots, white pants, white wristbands and a white veil over his mouth. He moved his muscular arms up and caressed his wings softly as he looked at the menu of the coffee shop. He ordered a coffee with plenty of milk and sugar and then sat down at a table as he awaited his order. He picked up a newspaper and started reading through the paper, stopping to read the story titled 'Winged Avenger Slaughters Street Thugs' with a picture of himself on the newspaper. He wasn't paying attention to where he sat because he didn't notice that right across from him at the same table was Scarletta, Pain's current girlfriend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) Empty Re: Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY)

Post by Ember_Fangs September 10th 2011, 4:17 pm

"It's busy in here Georgie boy," Scarletta hummed as she hopped up to the counter. The coffee shop was brimming with people milling about, squeezing in to seats, stranger by stranger. She leaned on the counter and decided to just talk to the man instead. Pain was still asleep back at the flat but they hadn't got a coffee machine yet and so she often came down to the coffee shop to get herself her morning latte with extra sugar and cream to take back with her. However when Pain was out like a light as he was right now she often sat and just read the paper, did a few phone calls before going back to give him breakfast in bed. The man complained about the fuss but she liked to do it and she enjoyed cooking. Scar was dressed in her high waisted jeans, her converses and a green top she had just picked up out of the draw and slung on. She was still sleepy and need her latte boost.
"Take a seat Love, I'll bring it over," George chuckled and shooed his fellow British customer to one of the tables. Scar stuck her tongue out at him and then looked round. Tables were jammed back with people apart from on one table with some guy with purple hair. Scar breathed out with a sigh, she missed her dark hair but angels had blonde hair, damn her angelic blood. She carefully sat down in the booth with the man and looked out the window at the bleak sunlight. It didn't look like a nice die, maybe she could get Brock to stay in with her today, it was a Sunday after all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY) Empty Re: Chaos's Son Meets Pain's Lover (PRIVATE - EMBER_FANGS ONLY)

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 4:24 pm

He looked through the newspaper as he listened to Scarletta talk to some man about some topic or other. He didn't know what it was about since he wasn't paying attention. Slowly, as he read through the paper, her voice registered in his mind and he recognized it. He pulled his paper down below his eyes and stared at Scarletta. He growled out in anger as his eyes flashed with murderous rage. He recognized the woman as Pain's girlfriend. Pain, the man who took his father's life. He wanted payback and he felt that this woman was the key to getting that. "Well well well, so Pain's special friend finally shows herself. Now I have a potential hostage to drag that coward out of hiding so I can kill him for killing my father" he said as he chuckled sinisterly as he glared at her in a hateful manner, his lips curled back into a snarl. The sheer hate and loathing coming from him would surprise anyone looking at him, even the woman sitting across from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 10th 2011, 4:37 pm

Scarletta blinked in confusion at the man across the way with a frown. How would he know anything about her? Then she glanced down at the paper and groaned to herself. She hated her colleges sometimes. She was a journalist through and through but sometimes they were such dicks by throwing in their own fellow journalist. Thankfully Scar's name wasn't known. They called her the Inferno in New York and she had been seen a lot with Pain, the connection had obviously clicked. Not that they were dating... because they weren't... not officially anyway. Oh the man confused her but this guy was confusing her even more. Pain hadn't killed anyone. Only --
"Oh," her crystal blue eyes widened suddenly as it clicked and she slid out of her seat, grabbing her latte on the way.
"See ya George," she threw him a 20 and dashed out without the change. She could hear him coming after her but she needed to get him away from her favourite coffee shop. Mentally she was stringing together a loop of curse words that would make a marine blush. What was it with Chaos and his blood and not leaving her alone? Her stomach twinged painfully at the reminder of her last encounter with him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 4:43 pm

Vengeance glared at her as she got up and walked out. He wasn't going to let her get away so he stood up and flew after her. He landed in front of her and glared down at her. He cracked his knuckles and his neck and prepared to beat her down. His demon blood flared up, demanding vengeance for his father's death that she had a part in. He wasn't going to let her go so easily now that he found someone close to Pain that he could use. "Don't think your going to get away so easily. I may have taken a bit of a shine to Pain's beautiful daughter but I have no qualms about hurting you to get at him. He killed my father. I wanted to meet my father. I always wanted to know him. My mother Alruna told me stories of him and I wanted to see him but he took him from me" he hissed coldly as undiluted fury flashed in his eyes. Alruna, a name that Scarlet would know. Alruna was the name of the succubus that had a short relationship with Pain before she cheated on him with Chaos. He wasn't going to let her get away unless he had a good reason for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 10th 2011, 4:52 pm

Scarletta's eyes ran over his wings slowly and her angelic blood instantly boiled. She felt sick although, not that she knew this, the sickness wasn't all down to the demon blood, but something else as well. She shook her head and then moved off in a different direction quickly, using her fast speed to her advantage. She didn't want to be near him at all, he was making her feel ill.
"You stay away from Becca, feathers, when Pain gets a hold on you he won't be happy about you touching his daughter," she growled the words slightly at the name of pain's past lover as well. She had hurt him as well, why did they all hurt him?
"Leave me alone kid, your father isn't dead, well he wasn't last time I checked, he had a thin pulse he's probably buried in a coma somewhere," she snorted slightly. It was hard to tell he if he had been alive but Pain probably wouldn't have felt it, he wasn't concentrating on that so much as the grief. "Maybe he did die but it wasn't Pain's fault, your dad was a bully and would probably kill you when he - if he - wakes up. He had an interest in Becca too, really want to compete with your old man?"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 5:05 pm

Vengeance narrowed his eyes as he flew to catch up to her quickly using his superior speed and landed in front of her. He laughed softly at the thought of his own father killing him. He knew from all the talks he had with his mother that one of his father's biggest dreams was to have a kid of his own to help continue his legacy. "That just goes to show how little you know my father, my dear. My father once knew what love was once you know. He was in a relationship with a traitor angel by the name of Tenshi, perhaps you've heard of her. You see, my father would never kill me. After all, my dear sweet mother always told me that my father was more human then anyone else ever though. You see, one of his secret ambitions was to have a child of his own. My father can be pretty human and emotional at the best of times. I never got to meet him because that lowly worm Pain killed him so give me one good reason why I shouldn't just beat you down and take you hostage?" he hissed coldly at her. This woman had no right to judge his father on what everyone else thought of him. He knew the truth and that truth was that his father was far more kind then he let on and he wasn't going to let this bitch speak of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 10th 2011, 5:23 pm

Scar was getting tired of this man now and her eyes narrowed at him, fire licked along her blood slowly, boiling under the surface. She sipped at her latte and looked at the park he had stopped her in. It was to early for the kids to be playing, a lone jogger was making his way around the edges of the area but other than that they were alone, good, less civilians if she had to go inferno.
"Yes I remember Tenshi," she said coldly. The stupid angel had got herself kidnapped and Slam had lead them on a suicide mission to get her back. It had been a death trap and they had all known it as they had appeared there one by one, the hand of justice. She shook her head at the memory of it, of the ripping sensation in her soul as her and Faith split.
"I was there when she got kidnapped. I helped rescue her," she said slowly, looking up at the man with her large emerald green eyes. Slowly they narrowed and darkened. "Your father gave me a lovely thing to remember him by, maybe you should just be happy with the memories. Parents are crap anyway," she muttered and then started off to the left.
"Leave me alone kid, doing something to be won't get Pain's attention, I wouldn't shout for help."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 5:34 pm

He glared at her, eyes narrowed in suspicion. Pain obviously felt something for the woman, otherwise he wouldn't have taken her back. It was simple logic and even himself, who even he agreed was a complete rockhead in terms of knowledge like his father, had to agree with that logic. She won't scream for help but that doesn't mean Pain won't come to her rescue if she were to be kidnapped. "You say you won't scream for help but if I were to kidnap you and go on TV and say I will kill you unless Pain goes to a certain location, in which he will most likely go that location only to get ambushed by me and destroyed. You see, unlike my prideful father, I don't believe in fighting fair, I just believing in winning. I would use beautiful Rebecca in this but my demon blood protests that very thought for some strange reason that I am unable to identify so I'll have to stick with you" he said coldly as he grinned. As he got ready for battle, he pulled off his white veil and opened his mouth, revealing that instead of a normal human mouth, his lips parted to halfway around his head to reveal a demonic mouth filled with long, serrated, dagger-like teeth dripping with green saliva as he licked his lips with a long, snake-like purple tongue, a specific trait that made it obvious Chaos was his father as because Chaos had the same thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 10th 2011, 7:33 pm

"And I'll tell him not to come, we're not together, actually we broke up," Scar lied. Thankfully she had years of it under her belt, lying to her parents, sneaking round, making reasons why she couldn't visit, why she had disappeared for years, that she hadn't been kidnapped. She looked at him blankly and she flicked her hair off of her face. "He probably has someone else," she said with a shrug. The very thought made her guts twist in pain but she kept on the mask of a stone like face. "You can make the effort of trying to take me alive but I'll just kill myself before you can get me, I won't be used to get to the big fella, go find him yourself, it's not hard to do," she snorted slightly. Pain wasn't exactly hard to miss and if you caused trouble he'd be there. Mentally Scar was reaching for her gun. She knew Chaos had taken a lot to get down and she had a feeling the son would be just as bad. She tried to keep her posture calm and thought she was doing rather well, she put one of her hands on the small of her back as if to stretch even though she was fingering the silver gun. She'd burn his pretty feathers off then make a run for it.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2011, 4:18 pm

Vengeance snickered at her in an evil manner and glared at her, clearly not believing her for a second. If they broke up, he would have surely heard about it. He may be considered as dumb as a rock but that didn't mean he couldn't tell when someone was very obviously lying. He wasn't about to go around letting this little Brit bitch get away, not when he was, in his mind, so close at getting his revenge on Pain. "If you do kill yourself, then it would be because of me and I intend to make that bastard suffer as much as I possibly can so go ahead, kill yourself and grant me the satisfaction of getting at that oaf's heart. It would only bring glee and satisfaction to this black heart of mine" he hissed coldly as he decided to go for a scare tactic and pulled off his veil, his lips stretching to the back of his head as he smiled a smile filled with long, sharp, serrated, dagger-like teeth dripping with green saliva, a monstrous mouth that could only be seen on the ugly face of Chaos himself, showing that although he looked mostly human, he did take after his father in some way. He then went for a surprise attack and launched a fully-powered punch at her stomach in the attempt to break a few bones and hopefully knock her out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 4:56 pm

Scarletta had already groped and found her gun and clenched it in her hand tightly, the other on her hip. She listened to what he said and her eyes narrowed. She had been about to walk away again which was the only reason she got the blow on her side, it brushed past her, skimming her bones. Luckily because she only got half the punch it wasn't as bad but it was enough to cause her a lot of pain. She gasped in shock and then spun away from him quickly before he could get another blow in and pulled out her gun.
"You bastard," she hissed through gritted teeth as she pulled off the safety and then aimed it at him. "Stay away from me kiddo, if your father couldn't kill me then I doubt you'll be getting any kinds of close," she warned. She just wanted to go back home and was regretting going to get coffee. It was on her list to get a machine now so she wouldn't have to go out. Her eyes narrowed and her skin darkened as her body flickered between normal and inferno. She was NOT going to let him hurt her or get one over Pain.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2011, 5:01 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her and laughed in a sneaky, snake-like manner as he cracked his knuckles. "I am going to enjoy using you to destroy Pain. Once I kill him, you are next" he said before he blinked in surprise as he watched as what appeared to be flames cover her form. He tilted his head in a curious manner before a practically face splitting smile slithered onto his face, a long, purple, snake-like tongue lapping at the green saliva on his lips before he flew at her and went for a devastating dropkick. He was holding back a bit, just enough so he didn't accidentally kill her in the fight. He wouldn't want to lose his future hostage after all, would he?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 12th 2011, 5:10 pm

Scar was quick, she could feel Faith in her mind. Duck Scar, turn, keep low, upper cut, the wings are sensitive, shoot. Scar was following the orders. She dropped under the drop kick, missing the swing of his leg which the exposed his groin area to her sharp, short punch which she aimed upwards. If she connected he would be doubled over in pain and she would roll behind him, even if she missed this would be her action. The flames licked round her body, the heat intensifying more so now. Her eyes narrowed, she was still in her half way point, not fully inferno but not 'normal' either. As she sprung up behind him and shot before he would have a chance to turn and shot him in the left wing then aimed and shot for the right, though he might have moved before the right connected. Her shoulders burned in a feeling of remembrance, her wings had been shot at before and even though they were gone it hurt to think of the pain.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2011, 5:17 pm

Vengeance avoided the punch to his midsection by leaning to the side but wasn't prepared for her to maneuver behind him. He turned around just in time to get shot in the left wing, wincing a bit in pain as he knew that was gonna smart for a while but immediately twisted to the side to avoid the second shot. As he twisted, he held his foot up and went for a devastating kick to the side of the face. He had to hand it to her. So far, she was doing decently but decently wouldn't cut it with him. He was aiming for revenge, utilizing his hatred and anger to fuel him so he would come out victorious here one way or another. There was no way he would ever accept losing here. The risks were too high for him lose. He also needed to keep his anonymity and he couldn't have everyone knowing he was the son of Chaos just yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top