The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) Empty Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 1:09 pm

Vladimir Strife, AKA Vlad the Impaler, looked down at a drug deal taking place. Right as the crooks were going to leave, he jumped down to the alleyway and drew his short and long swords. He then started killing the crooks, stabbing them in all their vital organs at full speed. Once that was done, he cleaned the blood off his swords and picked up the bag of coke and the bag of money and walked out of the alley, hoisting both bags over each shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE)

Post by Rin December 8th 2009, 1:13 pm

"..." A young woman was standing on the street corner, dressed in a Gothic black dress. Her hair was let down and her eyes rested upon Vlad expressionlessly. "...You let one get away," She said simply as she bent down and took a throwing knife from the inside of her black leather boot and swiftly threw it towards the one remaining crook that was running. The blade expertly pierced the soft skin at the back of his neck, severing his windpipe. She brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes and looked at him again. "Thanks for letting me kill my mark..." She said, although it had been impossible for him to tell it was even her mark. "I need the money..."
Rin
Rin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Vlad the Impaler Meets the Silent Assassin (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 1:15 pm

"Zo, I zee that you are an azzazzin. The name iz Vladimir Ztrive. I am vrom good ole Motherland Ruzzia, the Azian part" he said to her in a thick Russian accent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 8th 2009, 1:20 pm

"Russia, you say...I had to travel there once when a mark of mine took flight when they realized i was pursuing them. I got them," She said as she raised her head to look at the clouded sky. "I always do.." She muttered. "Beautiful country, though," She added at the end as she approached the dead body, removing the blade and dragging the body back into the alleyway. She took a cellphone from her dress pocket and dialed a number. A voice answered on the other end. "The deeds done, i expect my money first thing in the morning," Rin said and, without any more words, snapped the phone shut and put it back in her pocket.

ooc: gtg to karate, see ya later! ^^
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2009, 12:02 pm

Vladimir raised an eyebrow behind his sunglasses when Rin called someone and told them that 'the deed was done.' It seemed she was calling her employer. "Indeed. I vaz zaddened to leave the Motherland but I needed to extract vengeance on the villainz and crookz all over the world. I am a villain zerial killer. They have appropriately named me Vlad the Impaler" he said with a proud smirk on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 9th 2009, 12:08 pm

A slight smirk flickered across her pale features as she heard his nickname. "So you're the famous Vlad," She murmured as she turned to face him. "My name is Rin...But my alias is the Silent Assassin," She told him, knowing it was more than likely that he hadn't heard of her. "I'm neither a hero nor a villain. My service goes to the highest bidder," she said with a shrug. "You might see that is rather cold but i have no time for morals," She said as she slid her knife back into her boot. She wasn't in disguise, which was unusual. Then again, this area of town was a crime hotspot, so police wouldnt suspect an 'innocent' young girl.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2009, 12:10 pm

"You have heard of then Zilent Azzazzin?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow as he crossed his arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 9th 2009, 12:14 pm

"Yes, i have. I know most of the names of those doing the same jobs as me, or at least of the same niche. I have to say, i find your kill streak very impressive," She said with an approving nod. Unknown to Vlad, this had been the most she had ever said to one person. Why she was talking to Vlad so much, it was unknown. Perhaps she felt a connection since he did a job similar to hers. Perhaps it was the fact that he didn't ask an awful lot of questions like some others did. Even she wasn't 100% sure, now that she thought about it.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2009, 12:16 pm

"Well thank you. They call me Vlad the Impaler becauze I have thiz rather ztrange fazcinazion of impaling my victimz on all of their vital organz" he informed her with a rather vicious smirk on his face. Why he was talking to this girl he did not know. It was probably because they both kill bad guys albeit for very different reasons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 9th 2009, 12:21 pm

"The vital organs, hm?" She mused curiously. "My areas of choice are the jugular, spine, liver and obviously the heart. Anywhere that provides me with a swift and clean kill," She explained. "I don't want to cause any unnecessary mess, considering that the police might find the body. I like to give myself the best chance of getting the job done without ending up on the news," She said, surprisingly good-humordely. "But the name suits you. Vlad the Impaler,"
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2009, 12:24 pm

"Thank you my dear. I rather enjoy having that name" he said with a smirk on his face as he took off his sunglasses, showing Rin his unusual, pupil slitted, violet colored eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 9th 2009, 12:34 pm

She examined his eyes with pleasant surprise. She liked all things unusual, and this was no exception. She took a step closer, her heels making a clicking noise on the pavement. She noticed she was staring and backed away again. "Ahem, excuse me. I might have no morals left but i still have my curiosity," She said as she rubbed the back of her neck slightly. "I just find your eyes rather interesting,"
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top