The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 9:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 3:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 2:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 11:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 9:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 4:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 1:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna Empty Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2016, 8:13 pm

Lake Michigan Island Lodge

A bright green light streaked above Lake Michigan, heading for the Island Lodge. The light was a figure in a powered flying suit, the renowned hero Sun Queen, and she scanned the surroundings from on high. She looked down at the docks and eyed the massacre here; dead bodies running for the boats docked at the pier, unable to escape whatever violence occured here. A few more bodies showed up on the trail. Shauna landed to inspect them. Young adults in shorts and bikinis; probably senior high or college here for a vacation.

She resumes her flight and heads up to the roofdeck. The lights at the large cabin-type lodge were out, and the entire resort had gone dark. But to Shauna it hardly mattered. From the roof, She began seeing through the walls, floors, ceilings, inspecting every room for a pattern... and finding all the victims of this heinous crime, strewn about everywhere, trying to flee some assailant. They didn't stand a chance. Shauna noted the peculiar wounds on the victims, or the absence of it- like their souls were siphoned straight out of their bodies, leaving behind empty shells. By now she had come to terms that there were supernatural monsters out there, and it was still her duty to stop them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna Empty Re: Fearless Vampire Slayer Shauna

Post by Chase Blackburn January 13th 2016, 8:29 pm

Demetrius was rifling with strength! After feeding off of what seemed like an entire grade of angsty teenagers, his hunger was quenched and his body was flowing with power, the only downside being that he was angry, afraid, and he felt like no one understood him.

Demetrius roamed the island looking for a midnight snack. He wasn't hungry as much as he just wanted to mindlessly eat. His attention was caught by a feminine figure in a bright suit flying around. Remembering what happened when he tried to fight the flying man, he angrily watched her from a distance, underneath a small tree. If they were to fight, she would have to come a little closer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2016, 8:40 pm

Shauna scanned the interior of the building, taken quite a few minutes to do so. Once she was certain the place was empty, she sighed. She was faced with the possibility of having to search the whole island, or perhaps the perpetrator had already left.

Her attention was grabbed when some birds suddenly flew up out of the treeline, having been disturbed by something. Shauna turns her attention to that part of the grounds, and sure enough she finds someone hiding in the bushes under a tree. He didn't look like a frightened teenager, at all. He looked like the perp. Why was he hiding? Shauna wastes little time as she focused herself, calling up the energy from within her being into her eyes, and an emerald beam of plasma energy is fired towards his location. More a warning shot than anything. The air sizzled as the beam flew straight at him. With Sun Queen it was always Strike First and Strike Hard.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 13th 2016, 9:20 pm

Demetrius quickly scurried away, dodging the beam with ease. Now knowing that she could attack him before he could attack her, he realized that he had to return fire to have any chance at winning. He ripped the tree next to him out of the ground with ease and threw it with great force at the flying girl.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2016, 10:09 pm

Well. Superstrength, so this guy wasn't gonna go down quietly.

Wait, a citizens arrest came before the warning shot. Well...

Shauna didn't think anymore on that. She sees the guy uproot the tree and sees it coming a mile away, so she flies off the roof and makes her way over closer so he can't dodge her eye beams. she feels the wind as the large tree passed by, but it took alot more to intimidate the Sun Queen.

She reaches to within a much closer distance to Demetrius, where dodging her beams would be difficult... but so would the danger posed to her.

"Alright strong dark and ugly. You got one chance to explain why you killed those kids, and I might cut off just your legs." She said, her suit having a built in speaker to help her be heard better.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 14th 2016, 7:10 pm

She dodged it with ease, just about what Demetrius expected from the attack. He prepared to run away, he already knew how bad people who could attack you from a distance were, but, to his surprise, she flew closer.

She spoke loudly over a speaker, telling him to explain. In response, he roared loudly back at her. Now that she was closer, his chances of attacking her were much better. He dashed towards her, sprinting as fast as he could, quickly closing the distance between them as he reels back his fist to punch her head off.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 14th 2016, 7:15 pm

Of course, what villain would give up that easily? Shauna perceived Demetrius's movements with ease, neither darkness nor speed giving him much advantage. Her control over her anti-grav drive allowed her to spin midair, and, anticipating that perhaps he thought Shauna was a predominantly ranged meta, ignited her wrist mounted plasma blade out of his line of sight.

Shauna went for the Darth Vader approach and tries to relieve Demetrius of his arm from the elbow down.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 14th 2016, 7:24 pm

Demetrius jumps to get rid of the distance between the two. He's about to pound her face in when she spins to his left and behind him. He didn't see what she did, but something cut clean through his left arm's elbow.

In the half a second he was oblivious to the pain, he twisted his torso, and attempted to backhand the flying girl behind him with his remaining hand.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 14th 2016, 7:39 pm

Shauna underestimates Demetrius's determination, and is grazed for her trouble.

"Urgh!" Shauna grimaced as the claws dug deep into her armor and flesh. Flying as she was, her deflection field wasn't active. Demetrius drew blood and damaged her suit's chest piece, and if she was wearing less she might'v lost more.

She retaliates as her opponent was still flying through the air, giving him no chance to attack again. She summons her power and fires a sustained beam from her eyes straight at Demetrius. No more chance to surrender, this one was aimed smack dead-center on his body. The air sizzled aggressively at the deadly beam.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 15th 2016, 9:24 pm

Demetrius' smile grows impossibly wider as he feels his attack connect. He continues falling in midair, and before he could swing his arm another time, a laser beam pierces Demetrius' chest. She keeps it continues as he falls to the ground.

He hits the ground on his back. His arm, while will never fully heal back, was already beginning to close the wound itself. The same would've been done for Demetrius' wound in his chest, but with a constant beam of energy shooting through it, his cells died as soon as they tried to regenerate.

He stands up, obviously somewhat weakened but still a large threat. He jumps towards her through the beam, letting it do a toll on his body. He has his remaining hand out, ready to grab and fling the flying girl to the ground.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 15th 2016, 9:43 pm

The opponent was determined to close the distance. A natural reaction to plasma beams, Shauna supposed, so she obliges. She avoids the next attack by landing firmly on the ground, her visor no longer glowing. Instead she ignites both wrist blades, and crosses them in challenge like a certain other character with claws. Except Shauna's were plasma blades. She faces down Demetrius on the ground.

"Okay, that's how you want it. Let's dance." Shauna had forgone flying to channel double energy into her blades. The blades reacted accordingly, becoming supercharged. No flying, no deflector shield. She would tangle with Demetrius in hand-to-hand, and slice his remaining limbs off first. She challenges him to attack her, if he dared.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 15th 2016, 9:52 pm

The flying girl turned off the lasers and dropped to the ground. Demetrius was left flying over her head and landed about a dozen yards away. He tumbled a little and nearly fell, the large gaping holes finally getting a chance to heal. As he stood up straight, back to Shauna, she could visibly see the holes heal itself.

Demetrius slowly turns around and locks eyes with Shauna. He stares her down, giving himself enough time for his body to naturally heal. Once it's nearly done, he sprints as fast as he can towards her, but something's off. His movements are much more sluggish than before, and he's running considerably slower in comparison to what he was. Still impressive speed, but an obvious difference.

He arrived in front of Shauna. He side steps to her left while trying to kick through her torso.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 15th 2016, 9:56 pm

Shauna realized waiting for him was a bad idea. Demetrius could regenerate, so she'd have to finish this quickly. The opponent decided to use kicks instead of quicker punches, a mistake he'd soon regret. The second he snapped his leg forward in a kick, Sun Queen evaded while countering, her speed assisted by her suit's flight engine. a plasma blade would go for the outstretched limb, a second one coming in from below to take the remaining arm.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 15th 2016, 10:03 pm

Demetrius had tried to kick Shauna. Instead of feeling his blow connect, he felt his leg get disconnected from his body. Barely balancing on his remaining leg, more searing pain came in his remaining arm, and he watched as it fell to the ground.

Demetrius fell to the ground face first. He had so much more fight in him but he couldn't act on it, it was just impossible. He banged his head against the ground in rage and kept it there, waiting for his inevitable death.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 15th 2016, 10:14 pm

Shauna remained on guard at all times, as she watched the regenerating monster's limbs fly in different directions. The pitiful thing fell to the ground, the plasma blades leaving his limbs burnt stumps that could not regrow.

She holds the crackling, glowing blade to Demetrius's face. She attempts one last time to communicate, though she had already decided the monster would die by her hand tonight. "You haven't said a word, you know. Can you even talk? I'll hear you out, if you got anything to say at all. At the very least what I put on your tombstone." She said with final finality.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top