The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_vote_lcapDragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_voting_barDragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] Empty Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC]

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 15th 2013, 8:55 pm

Name: Dragonbane

Image:
Spoiler:

History: Dragonbane started off as any other weapon did really, being forged and all of that nice stuff. Within the forges of a volcano that stood in the center of a world constantly on the brink of destruction. This realm was ruled by the power of the ancient dragons, as well as the core of their dark power; the volcano Daanik Bahlok. This was where the dragons could draw upon the heart of the ancient dragon god long ago cast down, and with it the humanoids were unable to fight back.

However they soon found the weakness of the dragons in the form of a mysterious metal that had come through a rift; with it crafting a bow. Their champion would take the bow and challenge the great king of the dragons, using arrows also crafted of the came material to sheer through their dense hide. A war had broken out upon the assault at  Daanik Bahlok, the leader challenged by the human with the weapon. In the final moments of their confrontation, the brave hero managed to destroy The Heart of The Ancient, with it all of the dragons finding their power waning.

However the power released had a strange impact upon the weapon, hurling it through the barriers of space and time, until it found itself in medevil Europe; during the times of the crusade. It was found by a mage within its infancy, when the great bow had just begun to gain sentience. The mage knew not the power of the weapon and soon enough it found itself within the hands of the lovely vampiress known as Delicia. She however soon learned of its power, including what it called creating arrows of pure killing intent, as well as a strange power that allowed it to heal.

With the trusty bow that can come to her side at will, the vampiress found herself with a useful ally.

Power(s):

Black Arrow: An arrow that can pierce things that a bullet could not, these arrows produced merely by the will of the bow. These are as Dragonbane calls them, are referred to as Hell Arrows, considering the hell that they bring upon its foes. [6 ability]

White arrow: Unlike the black arrows, these have the ability to heal its target. Those struck with these arrows of pure light will find their bodies healed of anything that ails them, from cuts to internal bleeding. [6 ability]

Deliverence: No matter where he is, Dragonbane will always return to his mistress when his name is called. How he can hear it anywhere is a question that may not be answered. [1 ability]

Steel body: His body may be made of simple steel, but the magic that enchanted it has increased the power of the steel far beyond what it once was. [6 durability]
Grid: 
Occult: 3
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Durability: 6
Ability: 6/6/1/2/2
Fighting Skills:0

Slayer form: When his true power is revealed, the legendary Dragonbane can unleash his true capabilities and take the form of a greatsword; a form that reflects the duality of its nature. Considering that it drew its sentience from the heart of a dragon god, it can call upon that Dragon gods black fire to wield as a weapon. He is also capable of using the deliverance ability.
Occult: 3
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Durability: 7
Ability: 8/1/2
Fighting Skills:0
Spoiler:

Dragon god form: In this form he can call upon the power of the god whose energy that he snuffed out, but then he looses all sentience and becomes a mindless animal.
Spoiler:
Occult: 0
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Durability: 7
Ability:2
Fighting Skills:2
Flight:2

Last edited by Delicia on June 14th 2013, 2:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] Empty Re: Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC]

Post by Forceaus May 15th 2013, 8:57 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC] Empty Re: Dragonbane: Slayer of dragons and all evil [NPC]

Post by Jordan Reynolds June 12th 2013, 12:21 am

Unapproved for edits
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds June 14th 2013, 2:52 am

Edits done
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger June 14th 2013, 4:16 pm

Approved
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top