The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Broken words (Yoffie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Broken words (Yoffie) I_vote_lcapBroken words (Yoffie) I_voting_barBroken words (Yoffie) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Broken words (Yoffie)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken words (Yoffie) Empty Broken words (Yoffie)

Post by Shadowoof August 15th 2015, 10:35 pm

Shadows day had been great, he had a meal, burnt a few people and even dropped a guy off a rooftop but it was after times like those that he wondered. Why was he here? All he knew was that he had to kill, felt a hunger for the flesh that came from prey like it was an animal instinct. But he would watch some of the humans that would eat all types of these different objects and meat of different variety. He had tried some himself from time to time, finding that some taste bad and others tasted... good but nothing compared to meat of the humans, something about it was intoxicating. Staring at his hand he would light it on fire and watch the skin melt and regrow, pain stayed but it was pain, it was something he was use physically, mentally. Maybe that was why he... No why the human was host for so long, maybe the pain was just second nature to him, suffering was something he had to save for when he was alone.

Looking over the body of the man he dropped from the building he wouldn't light him on fire or try to rip some muscles off him, organs and the such. He didn't feel hungry at the moment which felt odd. Moving his other hand to his hair that felt a little singed but soon became normal feeling, it was strange. He wasn't a normal revanant, he had other ideas then terrorizing. We are a strange being J. The mix of a primordial demon and a Revanant offspring which is still something I never heard off. I thought you were all ghostly and had a sort of Armour. Dark said but was ignored by the current leader of the mental state, something he had a part in and regretted it every second. Destroying the humans mind cause he allowed it by accident, it was something he shouldn't have done or was it something he did? He always thought back to the moment and found that he didn't know how he did such, it always rested on the tips of his shadow like tongue. Leaving the demon to his thoughts, the Revanant left the body to be found and made his way into a busy street but decided to just walk onwards, stopping when he passed by a store with some strange letters on it's sign. The place felt safe, similar and he entered, seeing a old man that had a look of recognition on him and called Shadow over. Handing him a bowl of brown tinge grains along with a few other tibits, the old man would begin talking and Shadow would simply nod and reply while taking bites of the food he was given, the taste felt wonder's and almost matched that of flesh. How strange?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Broken words (Yoffie) Empty Re: Broken words (Yoffie)

Post by Fiery Soul August 23rd 2015, 5:45 am

Yofie strode through the streets in the spectral radiance of her armor cascading over a blue skirt. An overcoat fell awkwardly over her wings, but the massive blade sticking out from her side drew more attention from the bystanders moving out of her way. "Do not fear my radiance, common people of the street. I bring you hope that you may atone your souls to the standard in which flames will not burn away your impunities."

Her words of reassurance continued to carry herself down the parting streets. A smoldering began to rise to her nostrils. Then a tinge of ash brushed against her ear. The frantic yelling of 'your coat is on fire' drew Yofie's attention. Turning the back of her head, Yofie pulled her sword from the sheath and plunged it into her coat, ripping the garment from behind and tearing it before casting the expensive clothing to the ground. No witchcraft presented itself- only the glow of flames from Yofie's wings. "Evil!"

Across the alleyway stood an image of Yofie, cast in black clothing, but retaining the same fiery hair. "Hello, Yofie."

Fire shot out from Yofie's hands in preparation for her confrontation. "Sorne. You are evil and must be-"

Sorne took precautions as well, lining the entrance to the alley in gasoline. The explosion blasted Yofie into the wall, stunning the angel while her evil twin stepped closer to her, grabbing Yofie by the wings. "I know, it's always the same thing with you. Evil this, wicked that. Thralls and fiends."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 26th 2015, 10:01 am

Getting bored of the mans talking, Shadow was feeling the urge to kill everyone in the room but had stopped himself, he didn't know why but he felt like a invisible force was pushing him out the room. Leaving behind the safe feeling of the store, Shadow felt forced to walk down the street before he gained control over his own leg's. "Who's there!?" Shadow would almost growl this while making a complete three-sixty when all of a sudden a noise... No rather a Explosive kind of noise happened and Shadow turned to the source direction of it, his mask forming over his face once more. "Someone Making explosions without me? What is this? Only I make the explosions." Shadow would rant as he made his way to the source of the noise seeing as it wasn't that far away and soon enough he had found it. Finding two separate people, one of light and one of dark, both almost clear images of each other in a burning alleyway of gas smelling and brick layered street.

Staring at the two he couldn't help but stand their, his curiosity for what would happen between the two was greater then his want to rip the wings off the lighter one. Too wonder what she'd taste like, how she would scream. And the darker one, was it a twin? An evil twin, that sounded fine. They would both make decent meals if things worked his way. Decent meals indeed. That was of course if he could get in their but for now he would wait a moment, see how the two girls played out events all the while a small headache began to form in the back of his head but Shadow was currently obvious to this, finding more interest in the two in-front of him rather then a headache.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul September 8th 2015, 3:00 am

"Well for all the accusations you throw around, you can rest your pretty little head knowing no one will ever accuse you of being smart." Sorne kicked the door to on the side of a building with Yofie in tow. "Now, I'm going to have a night on the town and you can deal with the clean up in the morning. You're probably really good-" Blood erupted from the side of Sorne's face as the the grating of a metal blade against a dumpster rang out through the alley.

"I am the epitome of good you dark-"

A trail of blood flicked from Sorne's fingers towards Yofie. "You talk too much!" The dark metal from Sorne's blade struck down, halting Yofie's assault with a parry. "You're as lousy at fighting as you are at living on your home world!" A slice upwards with the black metal blade sent Yofie flying backwards. "The only thing you ever accomplished in life was-" A burst of red hot flame erupted in Sorne's face.

The angel of anger made her resolve known as Yofie placed her hand on the ground, smelling of cinder. "My accomplishment is not my own. That is why you are a failure. You can only succeed through the deeds and devotion of others."

Sorne charged Yofie with wings and blade fully ablaze in dark flames as Yofie burst into flame herself, marking their struggle in a blaze of glory.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 9th 2015, 12:44 am

Shadow watched as the darker one dragged the other into a building and felt slightly left out. It was indeed a heavy moment in-between the two but he felt outright ignored and being the Revenant he knew he was he just had to run in there and make himself known. Lighting one hand one fire and forming shadows in the other to mimic the movement of his hellfire, Shadow would kick the door in to see he had missed out on quite a bit for these two were on enough fire of both black and orange to make Shadow jealous.

All he had was a half melted hand with hellfire coating it and he planned to make good use of that fire by forming a large fireball and throwing it at the middle of these two angels to try and stop the charge, a feeling that his word was needed in this equation. ”Lady’s, please. Let’s just stop for a moment and pray in silence for the almighty cannibal Jesus as our lord and eater of all that is edible.” Shadow would say with a manic laugh before looking to the two, trying to think of which one he would eat first. The dark or white one, it was so hard to choose.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul September 9th 2015, 1:54 am

Sorne worked through Yofie's guard. Putting the angelic host back on defense as her blade struggled to find home in the flesh of an angel. A burst of flaming wings banished Sorne back and let Yofie push her own advantage. The taunts of Sorne quickly turned into angry barbs as her mettle was tested by the being of pure vengeance. Their duel dwindled as an interloper stepped in to speak. His words first caught Yofie's attention as a misguided soul seeking the redemption of someone beyond it while it struck Sorne as someone who could possibly worship her in some form or fashion.

Both angels stood wrong in their assessment. "That Jesus man's name comes up. Apparently these dark ones worship him."

"You should really educate yourself on the world you live in- if I don't kill you right now." Sorne delivered a closed fisted blow to Yofie's face, sending her to the floor and sliding her sword out of her hand. "I'm going to have to break a hard truth to you. I can't let you kill me because I like living, and I can't let you near her either, because I like living. You however- can die." Sorne held her blade at her side ready to fight the creature opposing her. She brought the blade up to her face, basking in the glow of an unwelcome blast of fire erupting behind her.

Yofie's fire managed to interrupt Sorne long enough to rearm herself and take in the situation unfolding. "The two of you must be in some dire contract with each other for some dark deal. I can only assume you must be destroyed if darkness should be banished from this-"

"I was helping you! You empty headed, prerecorded, pompous, overgrown pigeon!" Sorne picked herself up, but the blast from Yofie left her coordination with something to be desired.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 9th 2015, 3:17 am

Shadow tilted his head to the right as he stared at the two, the dark one intrigued him but he couldn't shake a feeling that the light one was a old memory. I remember her, she was the one that tried to kill the human even doe he was doing nothing. Also the same time his revanant powers began to manifest. Dark would inform Shadow and he took it to great interest, so she was the first to witness the flames of hell. But he took to note, seemed the black one was like him, a creature sharing a host if he was correct in her stating that if one or the other died then they both did.

"Look darling. I need to break the wing to you. I am rather hungry, have a annoying voice in my head saying things and you both look bitter sweet to strip meat from and cook. So do me a rather nice thing and Drop Dead the both of you." Shadow would exclaim in his demonic voice before sending his hellfire in a torrent at the dark one and turning the shadow hand into a bladed whip, gripping the hilt, shadow would bring it to the right before flinging it towards the light one and extending it to reach her. "Rip the meat from their bones, choke them till they break. See their insides." Shadow would crazily rant while doing this, it was a good distraction from his normal killing.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul September 15th 2015, 12:41 am

Jagged blades from whip tore out towards Yofie. The flash of her blade severed any desire towards inflicting harm upon the angelic body. "Your evil whip is destroyed. Hopefully you now see the error of your ways and will depart."

"Why are you granting him reprieve when he is the one trying to kill-" Fire overcame Sorne. Her outer clothing burned away, leaving simply the obsidian armor covering her upper body and lower legs. The inscriptions on her metal skirt filled turned into a smoldering reminder of the cone of flame, but paled to her eyes. "I can't get away from these fires."

Yofie took her eyes away from Sorne for long enough to take in the laughter of the shadowed fiend. "Why are you doing that? Stop. It's annoying." Flames shot out from Yofie towards Shadow, followed by a charge from her blade to sever some of the shadows from his form.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 16th 2015, 4:54 am

Under his mask, Shadow's upper lip had curled, his whip was destroyed but that was simply a molding of shadows. Nothing dangerous, the dark one had Armour, that kinda sucked. If the hellfire had inflicted her then she would be showing it but at the time she wasn't. He was about to stop his giggling too when all of a sudden he noticed a heat too late, Shadow felt a fiery blast of fire strike him, Burning his skin which was also trying to heal itself, mixing between a mess of shadows and fire.

Shadow doe, saw the charge and simply melded to avoid the swords strike. Nothing could touch him in this form as far as Shadow knew and that was proven even now. "Nice try... Angel." Shadow would say as he unmelded, forming a large Hammer with a long pole handle that made it look like a war hammer from the old ages before grabbing onto the handle that felt weightless due to it's construct form before Swinging it at the light Angel with force. Trying to push her back or at least inflict some damage, as he had learned from his battles so far, one on one was a sure victory while trying to fight two at the same time was rather annoying.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul September 21st 2015, 8:18 pm

The heat from Yofie's blade burst forth with more intensity as Shadow melded away from physical dimensions. It mattered little to Yofie, as she continued to slash away at the shadows around her. She always found a mark, but never found a body. Still, her resolve shown in the reflection of her blade. "You are beyond contempt!" Without a target, Yofie swung her blade towards Sorne, catching steel just before the blade struck into the deep obsidian of her armor.

"I'm the lesser evil!" Sorne threw Yofie back, just as Shadow came back to being. Shadows drew momentum in the form of a hammer striking towards the entangled duo. "Lookout!" Sorne brought her sword up, parrying the hammer just before it broke against Yofie's shoulder.

The narrow mind and box vision of Yofie brought her blade to make its way into Sorne. An obsidian boot clashed loudly with a steel blade, knocking Sorne off balance. With her last fleeting movement, Sorne kicked at Yofie's shoulder, sending her angelic half to the ground as she plummeted to the ground herself. Both angels hit the ground hard, but still maintained their blades.

Yofie kept her wings calm like an inferno.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 22nd 2015, 9:01 am

As Shadow brought the hammer down he felt the force of the darker beings sword parrying the swing and it had made the man a little unbalanced, forcing him to dissipated the hammer into a black mist and planting his hand on the ground before pushing against the ground and lifting himself back up. He would jump back to avoid the clashing angels gave a small smirk, he had no worry's, these two were fighting each other as much as he wanted to eat them. In so he planned to sit back a while, let them tucker themselves out before going for the kill like the vulture he was until Shadow had felt a hot poke at his shoulder.

Turning around to see who had poked him with the hot object he came face to face with himself. Well a version of him constructed of hellfire, it's mouth a bright white but the rest of his face was clear. At first, Shadow stared at this being, confused and curious till it grabbed him by the neck. Heat and force choking him at the same time, Shadow grabbed at the flames which would bend to his will but before he could do anything the flame being punched him square in the mask. Sending Shadow wheeling towards the two angels once again. Sorry J. Revanant isn't too happy with you. Dark said with a slight chuckle before going quiet. Revanant? The word said by Dark was a questionable one but if the burns on his throat meant anything. He was back.

Raising a pillar of flame from the ground, Shadow would form it into a fireball before throwing it at the darker angel. His mind questioning itself on the light one but Shadow thought for a moment. This light one wasn't that bright, target the dark one maybe she'll calm down, lower defenses. Worth a shot it was.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul September 22nd 2015, 11:55 pm

"You leave me no choice but you expunge your soul from your body!" Each spark of flame smoldered in comparison to the inferno Yofie kept within the grasp of her fingers. "I will turn your shadow into a blaze of glory. And from that glory, a pillar of divinity will shine down, and the people of this land will-" Yofie fell from grace and landed on her posterior.

"I'd rather you just get eaten by this-" The amount of flame within this warehouse continued to sprawl from every corner of creation, but the one impacting into Sorne's chest came from the force she neglected. Her blade flew across the room, landing under a grated floor. "This is all your fault!"

"I will not apologize for your transgressions! I will however defeat this evil being before he can carry out any further evil against me!" Yofie swung out in blind motion, missing her mark by ten feet. She hoped the flames would carry further. She imbued her hope with forward slashing. One. Two. Three. Each slash moved forward. Each flame grew hotter. And each movement drew Yofie closer and more blind to her foe.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 26th 2015, 3:44 am

Shadow gave a hoarse laugh at what befell him today, first he was greeted with a nice tasting white grain and then found these two. Two versions of themselves, one light, one dark and they both hated each other and now a being he thought dead inside was truly back, it wasn't a vision. It wasn't a hallucination, he really was here. Today was a marvelous day. But in this state of mind, Shadow had failed to see what was before him and was stuck by a ring of fire, the impact sending him off balance and was followed by three more, each hitting with force and scalding, destroying Shadow's clothes, Burning off his hair, blistering his skin and making it raw red and purple.

Shadow would hit the ground moaning and tried to lift himself, making it to a knee when he looked where the fire had came from and with one good eye, gasped at the dark mist that came from him and threw a blunt but powerful tendril of shadows at his attacker to try and slow her down. Fool. You're weak. A voice taunted Shadow, one that he once carried. One that distracted him.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul September 29th 2015, 11:48 am

Yofie lifted her boot perpendicular to her chest, thrusting it into Shadow's chest. Judgment personified within the glint of a steel blade, snapping in flames. "Now, you will know peace." Tendrils wrapped around Yofie before her blade could rise. Shadows pulled her arms close to her body, relenting in their grip. Yofie squirmed while the tendrils wrapped her in place. Flames sparked from her wings. "This shadow will not be tolerated!" Her blade engrossed itself in a glorious light, while Yofie's wings grew more intense in their heat. Conviction came swift, but slowed. Yofie hopped on two feet wrapped together in shadow towards her mark.

A few more inches and Sorne could grab her blade. The obsidian jewel at the butt of the hilt rested just before her fingers. Super strength would come in handy right now, but the angel could only do some much to the massive stack of crates laying atop the crating. "Well this is hopeless." Sorne looked to a lift for assistance. Yofie and the insane assailant remained entangled, one quite literally, giving Sorne time to make her way to the warehouse crane. She hit two glassy looking buttons, both amounting to nothing. The lever she grabbed began to move the stack to the side. A lamentation sung from her sigh until she realized her options. Instead of lifting the crates, her new plan would just avalanche the crates onto Yofie and Shadow.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 30th 2015, 6:09 am

The feel of the metal boot kick down on his chest wasn't that painful, his wounds ever slowly healing as shadows formed over them and the encrypting voice that haunted his head. These were truly horrors of a time for Shadow. His thoughts back on the humans gruelling six years he had dealt with this, how did he deal with this when he was just a child. Don't forget your a child as well. Stop acting like your a demon and face it. The voice chided roughly inside his head, making him bring his hands to his mask as it disintegrated in his hands to nothing. His fingers tracing his face as he looked towards the angel who was bounded by shadows, the complete opposite of what he intended. Was their another being with control over the shadows here or was it the human. Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't. But in the end what does it matter? J was what Dark had called you yes? Well then, I don't see you being here much longer.... J Marcus teased the Revenant with his words, making tears form in Shadows eyes.

Shadow curled into himself and began mumbling, he had let the human do what the human would have never allowed. He thought he had broken him but in turn he had broken himself and all the realisation came forward. Why Dark was more and more distant, why the human called Shadow human as well. "I had just come, I don't want to go." Shadow said before hearing a faint laugh different to Marcus's but similar in memory. It was Darks.

Dark's laugh stopped with a sigh towards J in his own little way. I don't want to go too but he won. The demon won the moment we were formed. And just like that, an internal struggle that no one ever really knew, and those that did had very little care for the proceedings of what went on in this broken mind of the young man but in the end he had won his own private war. The demons he had wanted to rid of all his life were finally gone. He was alone for the first time in seven years, alone. Marcus looked to the angel of fire that practically hopped her way to him, set on ending his life and if it wasn't for the smell of flesh on his breath then he would have called her crazy but in this case she was right for a moment.  

Getting up to his knees and wiping the tears of another man from his cheek, Marcus for the first time in a while looked up, to the dazzling angel of fire with apologetic eyes. He had one too many sorry to say to one too many people but at least he could start with her. "I'm sorry Angel, but I'm going to be breaking my word on you killing me if I ever went mad. For I'm the only demon left." He remembered the angel wasn't too bright on simple world objects and possibly wording but that was a while ago, of course it would help with she remembered his face for if she didn't with the mask then he was in trouble. He also expected Dark to give a small chuckle to this impromptu surrender but the silence inside his head was deafening.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top