The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Broken Things  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Broken Things  I_vote_lcapBroken Things  I_voting_barBroken Things  I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Broken Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Things  Empty Broken Things

Post by Sarah N August 24th 2013, 10:24 pm

A young women’s body lay on the floor, her arms sprawled out in the concrete and her legs placed atop a yellow bin that had been flipped over. She wore a dirty white jacket; stains covered it from head to toe. The arms had tears and rips in it, the once hole was now nothing more than a flap. Her blonde hair lay spread out in the cold ground. Her booty shorts had a few holes within them and most of the loops for a belt had been broken. Her entire outfit was dirty and trashed. The body lumbered up from the ground as it elevated from the ground, a yawn erupted partnered with a hand covering the escaping noise. The women’s neck cracked from side to side and a large rumble erupted from her stomach. “Hmmm, better get something to eat.” She began to trout down the alley which was filled with a green trash bins and old newspapers.

As she walked out into the morning light, which had been blocked by the building that were overhead her. As she stepped into the sunlight, the stream of endless people rushed by her. They moved and swam through the area. She peered outwards towards the many people swimming in the area. She let out another large yawn and she stepped forward now inches away from the human mules. Her feet began to slowly lift from the ground. She then busted into full flight, a couple of people around her were bounced backwards, and she could hear the groans of the people who’d been too close to her as she took off. A few people took out their cell phones and took pictures. It was normal for her and she paid little attention to it.

As she flew higher and higher, she came closer and closer to the top of a large skyscraper. She looked into it for a moment and noticed her hideous dress. ‘I’ve been putting off getting clothes for too long, I’ll go steal some I guess.’ She stopped right before she reached the top; she knew a nearby location that would work perfectly for her. She zipped directly through a glass panel and ripped through an office that had not yet been filled. However a few cams inside the office would notice her. As she busted out of the window she flew at a quicker pace towards a store that she’d often stolen from. Last time she had come by they’d setup some sort of security. As she flew faster, the large city passed into the distance. She finally reached the store which was out on a lonesome road and hunkered within a strip mall. She looked at the Belks and flew directly towards it. As she got closer to the ground her legs would drop and kicked in the tops of a few cars parked at the mall.

A few people were walking around the mall in utter shock. She blew through the glass window and alarms began to go off. She walked forward towards the women’s section of clothes; it was assorted with all sorts of colors and underwear. She needed a full kit and kabuttle. She patiently riffled through the piles of women’s shirts, pants, bras and underwear. Looking for her size and fit, she finally found a par of pink bra and underwear in her size and then walked over to grab the white jacket that she’d set aside. Then grabbed a pair of boot shorts from a rack nearby. She then began to walk out of the store. The police were already on their way. The man people in the story were in complete shock, no one had been hurt. However that could change quickly.
Sarah N
Sarah N

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-07-27

Back to top Go down

Broken Things  Empty Re: Broken Things

Post by Index August 24th 2013, 11:30 pm

Dirty white sneakers hit the pavement as a cheerful Libra made her way to the shopping mall. She had just accosted not one but two muggers, and helped herself to what cash they had on them. It wasn't much, but it was certainly enough to sample some of her favorite treats from the food court. She was in such a good mood, she didn't even notice the stares she got.

She certainly stood out, despite her plain dress of blue jeans and a white t-shirt.  Her pale skin's lack of body hair made her seem unnaturally smooth, and the long hair she had on her head was a ghostly white. Luckily most people assumed she was just an albino, despite her eyes being silver. Her slender arms swung by her side as she rounded the bend and reached the parking lot of the mall. Then she was pulled from her pleasant daze by what appeared to be a young girl flying quite destructively through the air. She wrecked a few cars as she landed, before crashing into the mall and causing quite a stir. Tears welled up in Libra's eyes as the alarms and panic told her that should would not be getting a cinnabon today. She hadn't had anything to eat the last weak, and hadn't caused any trouble either. It was hardly fair that she had to be deprived of her sugary treat, she was so deadset on it that it was hard to rationalize she wouldn't be eating one. This girl was truly a villain.

The blonde girl walked casually out of the mall she had just destroyed, nothing besides some clothes in her hands. Libra placed herself in the girl's path, and prepared her most impressive hero voice. "Hold it right there! Your rampage is at an end villain! Surrender now, and save yourself from the folly of facing the mighty Index!" She overdid it a bit, so it came out more cheesy than threatening, but she was prepared to back it up at least. She opened a palm, and electricity crackled between her fingers before a ball of fire materialized in it. A simple display of power was enough to scare most common criminals, but then again most common criminals don't destroy shopping malls. Index dug her heels into the ground as the faint sound of sirens gently rode in on the wind.
Index
Index

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah N August 24th 2013, 11:45 pm

Her eye had been dead set on the clothes, she was happy with her buy and was looking at them with a smile on her face. She pressed forward and without paying attention almost ran into a small girl. She lucky was stopped from running into her by the blast of a cheezy line. "Hold it right there! Your rampage is at an end villain! Surrender now, and save yourself from the folly of facing the mighty Index!". As she looked up to notice the girl, her face jolted at the line. Laughter began to fill within her cheeks. She crinkled her eyebrows to regain seriousness.

"What, sorry. I'm a bit trashy, I figured I grab some stuff from those more fortunate then me. I dunno if you should take me in. I guess this is destruction of property. If I promise to be better, will ya let me go. Glow ball?" she said in casually. She placed a hand on her hip and yawned allowed. She waited for the girls response, she expected that little ball to come flying at her. She'd hoped that she handn't enraged the girl. 'Son of a bitch, just what I need, some Hero trying to stop me. I'm not a villain. I'm stealing fracken clothes.'

People inside the store had already cleared out and ran out of the building. A few cops had been in the area. The rest of the back up would most likely be here in 5-10 mins. Two officers, stepped through the rubble front door. They held guns steady at the girl with the glowing ball and the young lady with clothes in her hand. A nearby store clerk stayed hidden behind the counter. Lizzy standing at 6'6, looked a bit surprised at the officers and was about to own up to her evilery, before hand she was interrupted by the officer. "Mama put the glow thing down, please." one of the officers said. 'Should I say something, I wanna see how this plays out first.' Lizzy thought.
Sarah N
Sarah N

Back to top Go down

Post by Index August 25th 2013, 6:01 pm

Libri couldn't believe the girl's flippant attitude. "Glow Ball? I am the Index!" She angrily clenched her still burning fist. "Look at all this destruction you caused! Someone could have been hurt! and maybe some people wanted a cinnamon bun! Maybe some mothers wanted to take their daughters to buy a fake bear or see a movie?" Index spoke with a complete lack of an accent, which only made the words that came out of her mouth seem even more odd. She didn't really understand the value of money, so she failed to see the main crime of the girl's wanton destruction.

She was about to apprehend the dastardly woman by force, or at least attempt to, when two officers of the law appeared on the scene. Despite Index's initial assumption that this was a boon to her righteous cause, one officer proceeded to aim his firearm at her. She raised her hands submissively, the magical fire disappearing. "W-Wait! I'm a good guy! I..." She didn't continue, because they weren't listening. She could hear them chatter on her radio. She heard the word metahuman, spoken like a curse. She could hear others murmur, heard words like freak and monster. the police were calling in a special unit to contain the threat. That word resonated with Libri. She had been contained before, back in the hazy memories of the time when she didn't have a name. She didn't want to be locked up.

"I...I have a name. You can't take it away.!" Index screamed at the officer, making him tense up. Her words made no sense outside of her own mind. Tears were welling up in her eyes. This wasn't fair, she was doing the right thing! Humans never listened to her. It was like they all just glared through her, seeing the imperfections she didn't understand. "Ma'm, calm down!" The officers were jumpy, as afraid of superhumans as anyone else in their right mind would be. Index looked at the girl in front of her, brow furrowed and accusation smoldering behind tears. "This is your fault!" The cop called out another warning, and the now angry Index turned and yelled "I'm no-"

She was cut off by the sound of a gun fire, her eyes thrown wide as she fell back with a high-pitched scream, supporting half her body weight on her left knee. A hole in her white shirt was leaking a light pink fluid that was slowly soaking the shirt, creeping outward from the point of impact. Index had taken a step forward, and the officer had made the decision. Index could still see the smoke lazily evacuating the barrel. He was preparing to fire again; Index panicked. "No!" She screamed raising up a hand as if to protect herself. In response a vortex of crackling energy appeared spontaneously between her and the officers quickly becoming a tower of fire that prevented the officers from even seeing her, much less firing. The panicked Index started to run, though the bullet in her left side made her move pretty slow. She could hear the siren's of her potential captors in the distance. She frantically looked from side to side for a place to run, but alas she was out in the open. Thanks to her panicked decision to summon a pillar of fire, she wouldn't exactly be hard to track. She held her side with her right hand as she lurched forward, suddenly more focused on her own safety than apprehending the destructive shoplifter.
Index
Index

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah N August 25th 2013, 6:44 pm

Liz was a bit taken a back at the officers, she wasn't sure exactly what they were talking about it sounded dangerous. She thought she might fly outta here. The girl was a bit mad at her and said something odd again. She wasn't thinking now, seemed she gone and pissed her off. She ranted about coca bears and popcorn. At least thats what she heard, before she was able to responded the lady, the officer interrupted and a large strike of volume came from her.

She seemed to be distanced from what was going on, the cops didn't acknowledge her. They seemed solely focused on her. The lady turned to her and yelled at her about this being her fault. 'Jesus, odd girl. She has a good heart.' she thought. This made her smile a bit, this lead her on a train of thought 'I wish I was like her, still thinking about family and others. I simply got careless. Oh well.'

The young girl began to speak again and her voice was quickly cut off by a large gun shot, it plastered right into her leg. She'd simply been trying to stop her and be the good guy. Lizzy eye filled with rage, her eyes turned into a blood shot red. She was furious at the officers, the cops prepared to fire again. The young girl desperately tried to protect herself. Using any kind of magic and fire she had. Sarah quickly darted around her vortex of energy. The cops were now in full view, her body jolted forward. She slammed into one of the officers and sent him flying into the bent and twisted door. The second officer began to fire off shots at her, the bullets bounced off her skin like pebbles. She turned towards him and flicked her wrist sending a jolt of energy slamming into him. Both officers lay crippled and broken. She quickly fly forward and towards the young girl. Liz flew forward and picked her up and began to fly off out of the building.

The two officers groaned below them. Quickly as she exited this scene, two police choppers flew forward. "Fuck they must be fallowing me from earlier." she yelped. Quickly they turned towards her and a man from the chopper yelled from a speaker "Please get on the ground and wait to be apprehended." . "SCREW OFF" she yelled. Quickly two soldiers began to fire from the mounted machine guns. She flipped her back and protected the girl. Bullets pelted into her skin, they couldn't get through. However it made her tear up a bit, a few dropped on the girl she was now making her escape with. Her anger now reached new heights. Her energy poured from her body and encompassed them both. The bullets now slammed into the odd energy. Quickly two bolts of her energy flew forward slamming into the rotor of both the choppers. The men began to scream from their lifes as they flew towards the ground. As they were only a couple hundred feet from the ground, she was ensuing their death. She didn't want to and didn't mean to, put escape was the only thing on her mind. She began to fly away with the young girl.
Sarah N
Sarah N

Back to top Go down

Post by Index September 22nd 2013, 8:05 pm

She barely knew what was going on when her until-very-recently adversary picked her up and lifted her off the ground. She was certainly in no condition to resist, the light pink fluid that passed for blood in her body continued to seep out, the wet spot on her shirt slowly growing outward.The incredible din of the helicopters seemed surreal, as did the violence of rapid gunfire chasing the airborne duo. She had already succumbed to shock, her aggressive person fading away while her normal persona was still too timid to resurface. She didn't make a sound when the bullet tore through her, making the previous bullet wound seem minor in comparison. the other girl some kind of sphere of energy around them, albeit too late to save Index from a mortal wound. A steady flow of the pink liquid poured down on to the "floor" of the sphere around them. Index stared intently at it as her vision blurred and faded. "Probably biological, rather than magical" Was Index's last thought before the last light of life in her dimmed, sparing her the sight of the choppers erupting into fiery death below. She became suddenly limp in her savior's hands.

Suddenly white glowing circular patterns appeared all over Index's skin, and the blood pooled on the bottom of the sphere defied gravity as it reversed its flow and reentered the fresh corpse's body. The holes in her body quickly filled in, even the wet stain on her shirt lightened as the blood was sucked from the cotton to be returned to it's rightful place.The circles of light disappeared as Index blinked and opened her eyes, once again among the world of the living. She jumped, startled to recall that she was flying amongst the birds. She knew spells of flight and levitation of course, but there was currently no known spell to grant flight to homunculus, and despite her ability to rapidly recover from it she was still not altogether thrilled by the aspect of become a greasy spot on the ground temporarily or otherwise. Realizing her carrier will have an easier time holding onto a stable load, Index quickly ceased all her movement. [color=#999999]I guess you saved me huh? T'thanks."[color] Index timidly spoke up, barely heard among the wind. "Um...could we get back to the ground soon?"
Index
Index

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top