The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_vote_lcapMeeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_voting_barMeeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_vote_lcapMeeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_voting_barMeeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) Empty Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester)

Post by Shadowoof August 14th 2015, 10:21 am

Tis was a chilly night for the shifter, chilly mind and body. It felt like yesterday but was weeks since she had gone back on an angry word and became acquaintances with the man that had killed not only her brother but Ryan’s mother and countless others. But the thought of becoming something even worse than the man had crossed her mind and it amused her how far he went to try and get her to move on with her life. He had changed Lucius. A good sort of change and she had seen what he was creating. It made her think of what she would have seen had she and Alex gone earlier, would it have been the same or a sort of military camp? Would it even have existed, these questions and more would have to wait for a bit, currently she was… Walking in the streets of LA, looking for a thrill that came in crime, accidents and danger, the sort of thrill that reminded her of an old life but that was when it had hit her. She was in LA and Prodigy was based in this city, she placed a hand on her chest and scrunched up her nose, Ryan was missing after what happened or at least he was to her, she didn’t even dare return to the building even when the sweet memory of swimming as a dolphin in the large pool knocked.  

It made her think of how he was doing, what he would think about her situation. Would he care? Or would he be angry at her, working with the man that killed his family but even then he didn’t know what had happened to her. How much it took to not become a monster and flip at the sight of him, and that she was proud of it. To not be an angry monster yet there were times… She didn’t like to think about it, a small downside to Dr Alexander performing his mutation stuff on her. Were urges, which just made being around her unbearable.  Still it was something she had to trudge though. making another turn she found herself on one of the more crowded streets and rushed though the sea of people to get to a side alley. The large number of people felt suffocating sometimes but it was mainly a fear that her powers could go a little unstable that made her afraid of large groups of people, memory of her first time being a werewolf always haunted her. What she had did that day and what she could have done if it wasn’t for Alex. Catching her breath, she would stand upright before walking onwards though the alleyway, hoping the other end would be more peaceful then its counterpart.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) Empty Re: Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester)

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 15th 2015, 6:36 am

It had been what felt like a long while since the terrible instance had happened, leaving Ryan emotionally frayed for a long while after that. Honestly it had been enough to drive his powers out of control, and likely nearly destroy the very city he had taken as a home. Time had passed for him, two years for Ryan but likely a lot less for the people within this world. The time within it had been a rather interesting learning experience, among other things when he thought about it. The learning had been a varied experience, filled with alot of experiences and some of them he would likely not want to talk about in polite conversation. Instead he looked into how things had changed within his training time. ”See, you look so much more...fashionable.” Jordan noted with a nod of the head while looking over Ryan who was slightly cautious about letting someone else choose clothes for him.

”Are you sure I look good?” Ryan asked looking into the mirror. He was dressed in a slightly tight pair of black jeans with a nifty looking grey sweater thing over it with a light blue button up shirt under that, tie up leather shoes taking the place of his normally ratty looking shoes. All in all, he thought it looked cool, but then again that might have been different than what other people thought of him. Though, if Matt thought he looked good enough, well then that would work for him, or Cale, they seemed like they knew things about fashion stuff….well aside from Silus. One thing that made this day even better than before was the fact that the weather was no longer messy around him. The sun shone down upon him through a window, feeling warm on slightly chilly flesh.

His soft brown hair tinged with blond had grown longer, bangs touching down upon his forehead and light colored scruff growing along his jawline. He looked obviously older to anyone that knew him before, even slightly more muscular now. ”I’m pretty sure you do. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to do a few things with Shael.”With that the male would walk away, leaving Ryan to do whatever it was he would do. This made him wonder what exactly he would do, and nothing came to mind. Matt was busy with whatever, Cale was likely focused upon his revenge and Silus was likely also busy being a super cool hero. Maybe he could do some heroic things as well, which lead to him walking around the city with hands buried into his pockets.

That lead to him walking around, waiting for some kind of criminal activity for him to stop. Well, that being until his eyes fell upon a familiar looking face, one that he had seen before. She appeared to be out of breath, though that did not stop him from running over to her. ”Hey, long time no see!”He said loud enough for her to likely hear waving a hand her way.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester) Empty Re: Meeting of old Friends? (Ryan Lester)

Post by Shadowoof August 15th 2015, 12:27 pm

Bella stopped herself at the sound of the voice, a voice she recognized all too well. Turning around on her heel, her eyes went wide and her mouth gaped at the sight of Ryan. He had changed, a slight bit in hair, a small scruff on the chin, At least he was still the same size. Besides the change in looks, the boy she was thinking of finding found her and she wasn't going to let that go to waste but she was still too scared to talk to him, to tell him what she had done. "Yea. Long time no see. You've changed.." Bella said as she looked him up and down a little more just to take it in, she was still in her usual tank top, showing off her well muscled arms like she wanted and her blue jeans but nothing could be seen under the sweater of his. Bella wanted to hug and punch him right now, ask where the hell had he been all this time. But first she closed the distance between them a bit and stopped at arms length. Not wanting to get too close to her old friend.

"Where the hell have you been Ryan? After what happened with Lucius and your... You kinda just went and dissipated from life." Bella would say while moving a rebel bit of hair from her face to the rest of it. Studying his face a little more she could see this wasn't the same Ryan she knew. He looked older, and the scuff of hair on his jaw made him all the more cuter. She stopped herself their before the feeling of heat in her cheeks could arise, feeling that was the pheromones talking rather then her rational self but now she wanted to know what hid under that gray sweater of his.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 16th 2015, 6:26 am

The female seemed to stop upon hearing his voice while Ryan did so as well with a good few feet between them. She hadn’t changed as much as he did, and actually from what he could tell her style of dress was even similar. ”Yeah, I guess I have.” Ryan noted with a nod, looking down to himself to see that even his style of clothing had changed after the long period of training he had gone through. Scratching his jawline, he then remembered the whole facial hair thing and why he kept it in the first place.

”I was...training with a friend.” He responded, not really lying considering that he indeed did train with a friend. ”I mean it’s probably only been…a month or two?” He then continued trying to remember how long exactly it had been since he last saw the female. Regardless of that and the strange color he took note of playing across her cheeks, he nodded while burying his hands within his pockets. ”I had to learn how to control my powers, if I wanted to do the whole heroic thing anyway.” In a sense he wasn’t lying either, but he was not telling the whole truth either.

It had been to avoid the whole LA incident from happening again, as that might have made things go worse from there. ”What have you been up to, since I…disappeared from the world or whatever?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 16th 2015, 6:46 am

Bella was flustered with the answers that Ryan gave him and placed both her hands on her hips, trying to work out what he had said, trained with friend, gone for a month or two and control of his powers. It was all a bit of confusion on her part. "Heh. It's been a bit more then two." Bella would respond to that only to then be asked what she had been up too, her hands moving to behind her back and her body trying to hide itself. That was something she didn't really want to answer all to much. Well maybe a little.

"I umm... Learned a new type of form." Bel would half lie, the true reason being that strange doctor messing around with her genes and unlocking hidden ability's such as her dinosaurs. She wasn't going to say anything about Red yet, the main worry of this conversation. "I.. also left prodigy pretty much right after you disappeared. And.. And." She stopped herself their and took a few steps back from the man, a feeling of shame coming over her. Would he trust her ever again if he learned of what she did? It was something she didn't want to find out but the way she was acting she might as well tell him now. Save the guilt from taking a hold inside her.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 18th 2015, 7:01 am

So it had been more than two months, that much he had not counted on but then again things always happened in ways he did not expect. ”Wow...I am terrible at keeping time.” Ryan admitted with a chuckle, scratching the back of his hair awkwardly. As always he found himself feeling awkward when he he managed to make himself look even dumber with his own words. Even if he did not know too much about Bella, he thought of her as a friend well enough to care what she thought of him. The conversation moved to the female saying something about a new form, which made him wonder what exactly that was. Maybe she could turn into cool things like dinosuars or something along those lines.

”You left Prodigy? Well...I guess that makes two of us.” He noted with a shrug, not sure why Bella had left but he had his own reasons too. ”So what’s this about a new form? Is it something cool?” His attention then snapped from thinking about how things had changed recently to what the female had said about a new form with a great interest. He had hoped she would be willing to demonstrate this, and in turn he might show off his new control of his powers.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 18th 2015, 7:52 am

Bella sighed in relief to Ryan missing her freak out spasm, made a few things easier and reminded her that this was the same Ryan, only older looking something she would have to ask about later. Then she heard him to reply to her saying she left prodigy with his own bombshell. Ryan had left prodigy too? Had things been as bad as she thought for him. This was quickly shaken away from thought when he asked to show her new ability, something she always enjoyed doing to show off. "Alright." A quick word as she took a few steps back and focused.

Her muscles could visibly be seen moving, arms, legs,  and shoulders before in a sudden flash she morphed into a velociraptor of gray like color and began moving from side to side before moving closer to Ryan to see if he wanted to touch her scales. She always longed to pat the dinosaur like skin but found it difficult when she was the dinosaur. The inside feeling enough was different to that of mammals that she was use to and the power that the form gave off made her feel warm and powerful. And the other part was she didn't have to talk, so any questions would fall on death ears as shifting back itself took longer then anything else she could do. The downside was a primitive mind that longed to be free, to chase pray though the streets and.. She shook that final feeling aside, it disgusted what primitive thoughts crossed her mind sometimes and was a reminder to not shift into any species of animals that were nearby that's when things got really weird.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 18th 2015, 8:53 am

Ryan would step back much like Bella did while waiting for her to do her transformation, looking intently at the female while waiting. His arms crossed over his chest, hands wrapped around his forearms tightly as he waited for her to do something. Something told him it would be interesting, maybe it was just that childish expectation that was flowing through him right now. Suddenly then it happened, their body began to shift, changing shape at an accelerated pace into something else entirely. One minute they were within a human form and the next they were taking on a more reptilian form, increasing in size to look more like...a raptor.

Almost instantly his eyes lit up as he beheld the creature that stood before him with a nose held out as if beckoning him to pet it, or maybe something less weird sounding. Hesitantly he reached out with a hand, making sure not to have his body at the usual cold temperature. If there was anything he remembered, it was that reptiles did not like the cold. ”Wow that is awesome.” Ryan said with awe in his voice before retracting his hand, and letting it fall to his side. First he meet someone that made robots and now he knew someone that could turn into dinosaurs, this was all just too cool.

”I mean that is super awesome. Like...I don’t even know if there is a word for it.” He continued to gush in usual Ryan fashion, that being until he heard something. t was the sound of something crashing within the distance, likely a building of some kind. As when he turned he saw what looked to be a large chunk of a building being hoisted into the air, but not who was doing it. ”You have got to be kidding me.” He muttered with a roll of the eyes, turning to Bella still within raptor form. ”Wanna go take care of that? I feel like it’s some kind of bad guy that needs a good ass kicking.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 18th 2015, 9:13 am

Bella wanted to chuckle but only emitted a Raptor like purr, a feeling of joy and smug from Ryan's words, always glad to surprise someone with her new ability's it defeated all the weaknesses that came with it, at least the mental ones. Thinking of shifting back, Bella was interrupted by the sound of something crashing in the distance, it sounded quite loud and and heavy and turning towards the sound only to see a building being lifted into the air, her raptor like mouth hanging open and showing off the razor sharp teeth with surprise.

Ryan muttered something that she didn't hear even with her enhanced senses and blamed the envy of someone powerful enough to lift a building but if they were doing that then it wasn't for the good of mankind. Ryan spoke to Bell and she nodded her head in response before backing up a little and running forward, turning into a flash of speed as she blurred towards where the building was being raised. What the hell is this person doing? Bella would ask herself and think back to the community that Red had created, thankful that non of the meta humans were acting like this.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 18th 2015, 9:26 am

With a nod from the raptor they could get to the heroic thing that Ryan was feeling like doing, and it was after all the right thing to do. He couldn’t let some bad guy just wreak havoc throughout the city, it would have looked bad upon him while trying to join Seraphim. Especially considering that it looked like one of them did not trust him, or maybe that was just Ryan thinking too hard over this. Afterall, he did apparently try to freeze over and entire city. Why he wasn’t in jail Ryan could only hazard to guess, but then again that was just how things worked out for him. Now, deep in the back of his head he considered doing something he never thought he would want to do, to end a life.

Within a few seconds Bella would take off and leave Ryan behind, slightly annoyed with his lack of super speed. It reminded him that he was slightly envious of the super fast crowd, but then again that was just something he had to deal with. There had to be some water around where all of this was going on, so he would have to put faith within that as water formed a puddle before him. Shifting into his liquid state, Ryan would slip through the aquatic portal and within seconds he found himself in what looked like a fountain. ”Wow...talk about convenient.” He muttered to himself with a shrug before turning attention to the villain in question, who still held the building aloft.

They looked rather strange within their flashy red costum, shouting something within an unknown guttural language.  ”What is he saying? I don’t even speak gibberish.” With a sigh, he would release a burst of water at the villain that seemed to throw them off balance as the building tilted within their grip and then fell down. Not wasting anytime he would concentrate on the sewer water below the street, forcing it to rise upwards to form rather dark colored columns of ice, all of them forcing themselves under the building before it could hit the street to form a support. A heavy task but then again he could not afford to let anyone get hurt. Granted this gave people time to escape, so that was good.

”Hey you! Flying man, I think you should stop this right now before I kick your ass back to wherever you came from!” Really great threats and all but he had a feeling that this would be harder than he thought.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 18th 2015, 9:42 am

By the time Bella had arrived at the scene, she had seen the red garment flying man and could hear him rambling in some foreign language she wasn't even going to try and understand. Coming to a stop, she wonder how she would deal with this until a burst of water came at him, knocking the man off balance and dropping the building which was soon caught by torrents of sewage water that froze in place and shook the ground as it came up. Looking to Ryan she was amazed at what he could do with water and wondered what could she do if she was alone, come to think of it all her battles besides Red's were alone and if she had help that time then maybe things would have ended differently. Running towards Ryan at the normal speed of a raptor she would skid to a stop just as she reached the fountain and looked up the the flying bad guy, giving a few dangerous raptor calls after Ryan gave him a warning.

It was ether going to be one hell of a fight or this man was going away peacefully but knowing their luck. This was going to be a heavy, long and taunting day.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 19th 2015, 9:21 pm

It appeared that the bad guy did not quite understand him as they simply looked at him with a confused look, followed by understanding considering that he had attacked him with his water. Within an instant they would move, far too fast for him to react to and within an instant Ryan would explode into water. This was followed by the fountain shattering as the bad guy would break upon impact as well. ”Wow, you’re just rude.” Ryan noted as  a humanoid form amassed from the broken fountains water and took human shape. Drawing upon his element, he would rapidly create binds with ice that would hold the metahuman down, hopefully giving Bella time to attack as well.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 21st 2015, 11:45 am

Bella waited a small bit for the first move to be made till all of a sudden the bad guy had dissipated and out of fear Bella's raptor form dived to the side just in time to hear the sound of the fountain cracking and breaking apart. Standing herself up, she would turn and look to the broken fountain and the man with no sight of Ryan till a humanoid form emerged from the water of the broken fountain. A mental sigh of relief, Bella would move up towards their foe and took note of the binds of ice that were quickly moving at the meta-human and moved to strike.  

Whiten an instant of her own, Bella would leap above the meta and planned to fall on him feet first, hoping to dig her feet claws into the meta's chest before biting down on his shoulder. All the while hoping his skin wasn't as good as his strength or speed. Please don't break my teeth. Please don't break my teeth. The thought sang though her mind as she fell, hoping for her plan to work flawlessly.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 25th 2015, 3:34 am

The strong metahuman seemed surprised by Ryan’s little water trick but then again people tended to be the first time they saw that. This surprise gave Bella enough time to leap within his dino form to sink teeth into their should, though the damage was nothing beyond some abrasions within their shoulder and chest as they would flail in an attempt to throw her off. Should that motion work, they would turn upon the female as water rose around him, forming a sphere that rapidly froze in an attempt to contain him for a small while. However that ended up with what looked like a red hot beam of heat coming from within the sphere, melting through as the being broke out. ”You have got to be kidding me.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 26th 2015, 10:01 am

Bella felt glad that her claws and teeth sunk into his skin but was disappointed in the face they didn't dig too deep. She needed something much stronger and that was something she could do easily. When the guy tried shaking her off she would aid him by letting go oh his shoulder at the loss of being flung off onto the ground. Staying still, she would focus on turning to her human form and while Ryan had created the icy prison she had done so and pulled herself up only to witness the looks of a beam from within, melting the ice and allowing the being to break out.

"Dammit." Wasting no time, Bella would start running at the alien before instantly shifting into her Gorilla form, feeling the strength course though her, Bell would hope her act of shifting in-front of the being would surprise him enough for her to close any distance between them and deliver a nice big punch to the mans head. Hoping to at least test how well her form would handle against the being and if lucky end the fight before it started to get worse.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top