The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_vote_lcapThe Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_voting_barThe Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_vote_lcapThe Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_voting_barThe Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] Empty The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma]

Post by Dark Phazer July 23rd 2015, 4:58 am

Music was pounding and the deep bass vibrated my bones. This could not be good for your ears. I hiccuped and smiled at the people around me getting more intoxicated, some couldn't even see straight let alone stand. Sometimes it was good to have a break from the 'hunt' and get as wasted as possible. I had to be thankful to my creators for making me as normal as possible.
Someone slapped me on the back and brought me out of my train of thought, "Drink this my friend and all your dreams will come true".
Grabbing the small shot glass I raised it to my lips yelled out and downed the beverage. It burned the back of my throat fuelling a fire of...I don't know what but a fire.

A fist was raised to me and I bumped it with my fist as I stood up looking for a larger bottle of drink. Moving away from the couches we were slumped over I headed to a station that was handing out free drinks. Honestly this was definitely one of the greater parties I had been to in a long time. Disco lights lit up the dark room, smoke filled the air, half naked girls strutted around and best of all free booze. Life was definitely meant to be lived, even artificial life. I quickened my pace, I really needed that drink but before I arrived to the golden elixir someone slipped their hand through mine whispered in my ear and beckoned me away.
"But drinks", I whined desperation in my voice.
She ignored me and led me away, sometimes you just couldn't say no.

The mansion was glorious and I had to wonder where she was leading me. I got that small rush once again knowing how irresistible I was as I got led into a room with a large bed. Kissing the side of her neck she let out a low moan and I grinned in the dark. Although this was exciting I knew I wasn't going to go far, this was going to be quick I really needed that drink.

Last edited by Dark Phazer on July 23rd 2015, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Phazer
Dark Phazer

Quote : "I am Iron Man"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Job : High School Student
Registration date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] Empty Re: The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma]

Post by Alpha July 23rd 2015, 7:01 am

Zeta looked back at Alpha with an almost amused smirk, a drink in one hand and hair greatly disheveled. Loud music reverberated through the Master's mansion, and it appeared that Zeta had it within his mind to throw a large party within the Chicago mansion while he was there. An unrequested party to be sure, though it was a little too late for him to just end the thing. People were randomly strewn about the mansion, drinking, partying and various other things. It should have been expected of Zeta but then again he did not quite prepare for it anyway. ”Wow, Travis you're back.” By the slur in their voice, he could tell Aaron was intoxicated, but then again he did not even need that to realize that. The alcohol sloshing around within the cup clenched in his right hand, as well as just a look within his eyes.

”Yes I am...” Travis sighed, adjusting his tie and turning to Chris who shook his head in an almost disappointed fashion. From typical company business to a wild party, this was not expected at all. All he had to do was look out the window to see people dancing along to the music, grinding along one another and acting more like hormonal teenagers than anything else. He wouldn't have been surprised if they were teenagers considering Zeta set the whole thing up, though college aged people were also likely. In the end it was a massive mess of hormones. Which likely would only lead to some things that he would have rather avoided. The door within the personal study would open, a short looking male walked through, looking up to Travis with a couple of blinks. What is Ryan doing here?””

He would then ask as the short male would walk silently past them and sit on one of the seats, pulling out a small mobile gaming system and playing around with it. He didn't really add to the conversation beyond that. ”Eeeeeey, you brought him along. I just sort of told him to stay in his room so he could play around with those gaming systems.” He explained with a shrug before taking a sip from his cup, followed by them wincing slightly. ”This could be the perfect time for you to relax, both of ya...well unless...nevermind.” he started, waggling his eyebrows before just letting that train of thought break off before shaking his head.

”Well...I might go enjoy some of the music. Apparently Colin is here, so I might find some social stimulation. Oliver is likely somewhere around here.” Chris noted While Travis seemed to silently agree.

”That sounds good. You'll be cleaning this up Aaron.” He then added before they stepped out into the hallway, taking note of what looked like two walking into one of the many guests room. Not that it mattered much to him. A few drunken people would stumble past Travis, who brushed them off while walking along with Chris who seemed to be more amiable with the whole business. It might have been that patient nature of his or maybe he was enjoying the radiant energy of the party. Stepping out onto the lawn, he took notice of a familiar face with their own drink in his hand, though nowhere as intoxicated.

”Nice party you got here.” Colin said in usual amicable fashion, wide grin on their face.

”Thank Aaron for that one, he's somewhere around here.” Travis noted looking down to the drink. ”Get me one of those would you?” He asked, and without even having to use mind control Colin would walk off and return with a drink. Travis took said drink and sipped at it. It was sweet, unlike anything that Zeta would have wanted. ”Thanks.” He said with a nod.

It was going to be a long night, and he wanted to have some fun with it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] Empty Re: The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma]

Post by Aurelius July 23rd 2015, 8:15 pm

Parties, they were overrated and pretty much just an excuse to get drunk to the point of blacking out and sleeping with some random person. As much as it was not Oliver's thing, he was here, in the Chicago mansion, leaning up against a wall just watching everything unfold. Everyone was acting a little stupid, though they would likely all blame that on the liquor later on. There had been studies done at parties like this, the guests were given beverages that were said to have alcohol in them but they really had none, and guess what? That's right, they still acted like animals. Whenever Oliver drank he was just calm, sometimes even tired. He couldn't imagine dancing around in that state without falling over and/or puking everywhere.

Lucius' kids were here, except for Isalia, who seemed to want to be with Lucius for a bit longer. The man didn't seem to mind, honestly they needed to know what all this was about and if anyone could teach them that it was Lucius. Oliver was glad she wasn't here though, she had that trickster mentality that would just make this party even more chaotic. Sure he loved Isalia, but she could be a little hard to deal with at times. Oliver had been putting the drinks away, and before he knew it he was pretty dizzy. Not his intention, but when he was under stress and there was booze near him, well he couldn't help but sub-consciously sip at it.

Eventually he saw Travis go have a talk with Aaron, then watched as him and Chris went outside to the lawn where another portion of the party was happening. Oliver followed, then approached the group which now included Colin. Great, was this guy everywhere? This would make things awkward but Oliver was to drunk to care. He was trying to hide it as best as he could, keeping his serious demeanor and such but it was clear something was off about him.

"Hey you guys.. As you can tell Aaron is at it again." Oliver said with a half-hearted smile. He then paused to take a drink of whatever it was in his hand, likely some mixture of coke and hard alcohol.

"So....i heard Lucas was going to perform, sing a song or something. He's up in one of the rooms, trying to shake off being nervous." Oliver said. It was true actually. Lucas had found a love in music recently, and had been wanting to play a little. He felt this was a prefect opportunity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 23rd 2015, 10:50 pm

Ah, a nice night to party it would seem. Miles had just had a energy drink to keep himself awake while he finished tinkering with his suit, adding new railguns and laser blasters. Once he was finished with the modifications. He went ahead and stood in front of it, watching as it disintegrates and reappears on Miles's body, burrowing under his skin and sticking out his back slightly. Currently the suit wasn't activated so he could walk around without any attention drawn to him. But once he did activate it, it would assemble and cover him fully in the suit. But he needed to be incognito for now.. After doing all that he headed downstairs and out the front and got onto his modified motor cycle and started it, travelling to a party on the otherside of the city.

Upon arriving he had a hydration pack on his back, sipping out of it with large gulps. Parking his bike out front he headed into the party and the sudden sound of loud music got him pumped. Upon arrival he was already being given a drink. He then took a large sip out of the drink and finished it quickly he was then instantly hammered the next 5 minutes after. He was one the dance floor and began to dance with a bunch of people before feeling a bit sick. He then made his way through the crowd and went to the bathroom. Miles began to laugh as the sick feeling went away and activated the suit. The suit quickly assembled over his body, locking and ready to go.

Miles then activated his thrusters and went straight through the ceiling and made it to the floor up, making the ceiling below and the floor above begin to crumble where he had broken through. Miles then began to dance and stomp on the floor up where a couple was about to get it on, but quickly ran out before they could do anything. He then stomped while dancing and his foot went right through the floor and he went ahead and charged his repulsors and fired around his foot, blasting the floor around his foot to pieces.

Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Phazer July 24th 2015, 7:06 am

Grabbing my leather jacket I opened the bedroom door and left, leaving the babe I had just come with on the bed still panting. My throat was dry, even if I had just got my lips wet and now I didn't care what drink I would down I just needed one. But this mansion was some next level maze shit and the stairs I had ascended did not seem like they wanted to be found. The ground shook and I stumbled slightly. A few screams were heard and a lot of destruction, you had to wonder what kinda crazy action I had missed out on seeing.

Finding something as simple as a pair of stairs had never filled me with such joy even if I was going to forget this moment the next morning. Swinging my leg over the banister people began cheering.
"Whooooo...", I got cut short as I slipped off at the end and face planted into the floor the cheering also getting cut short, people coming to check if I was okay. Standing up I dusted off my shoulders like no big deal pretending the pain was non existent. But it was all worth it as someone filled my hand with a large plastic cup, most likely vodka and coke. Mansion shaking again I looked up as chunks of floor fell from above and....into my cup. I guess I was going up them stairs again.
"That motherfucker is going to pay", I yelled, intoxicated fury evident in my emotions. People cheered and began chanting fight fuelling that fire once again. Why was it so damn hard to get a drink at this party, they were free for fucks sake.

Arriving at the top of the stairs with a party of people in tow I began heading towards the source of destruction, which would have probably taken forever if someone had not taken the lead from me. Opening the door into a room that had a whole group of people dancing, there was one major difference. In the middle of the room there was a massive gaping hole, oh and the robot dancing in the corner or a person in a robo-suit, it was a bit hard to distinguish the difference from this distance.
"I think that's the guy who was causing trouble, maybe you don't wanna mess with him", said a young college student with spiky hair and a drink in his hand of course.
"I bet he's just an old tin can, here hold my jacket". People once again cheered, this was sure one hell of a party. I took of running at the machine not worrying about my abilities, maybe if things go too heavy I could revert to them. Being this drunk was probably not a good thing in any circumstances.
Dark Phazer
Dark Phazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 25th 2015, 5:30 pm

”Yeah, typical Aaron.” Travis agreed with a roll of his eyes and taking a gulp of the drink in hand. Honestly he had no idea what he was drinking but it would likely calm him down, considering the massive amount of people so close to them within the party. Despite what one may assume, Alpha was not really the type to enjoy overly large crowds, self preparation was always something he went through before going into something like this. Having his siblings around was enough to take the edge from this, but that more than anything explained why he was drinking as heavily as he was now; rather than taking the slow deliberate sips he would have taken.

”I'm surprised someone hasn't burned anything down yet, considering the state of the party.” Chris noted, sipping on a dark colored liquid that looked somewhat like coke through his clear cup. As for Lucas performing, well Alpha had been trying to keep track of his interests which veered into the musical portion of things. ”I heard that too, he's probably somewhere preparing for the whole singing thing.” Chris said before noticing a few irregularities within the hive mind, mostly something about a commotion within the bathroom or so someone walking  past it made note of. Not that it alone would have been a problem considering g the kind of party they were attending. It was the fact that there ”Well Travis, Oliver, I have a feeling there might be a party crasher.” Chris sent across the hive mind to the two, while softly sipping on his drink.

Almost as if following his words, another crash could be heard follow by a few people running from said source of noise. It appeared that even drunk people had the sense to avoid danger when it presented itself, or his nifty little psychic virus was just doing its work. It appeared that Zeta had thought far enough ahead to know that someone would want to crash hi little party, or someone would ed up doing that when the booze got ahold of them. ”Chris, you and Colin go somewhere else. I'll see whats going on here.” Colin would have likely said something but before he could he was being dragged away from the situation by Chris. It appeared that something was happening, and they were wrecking his mansion. In poor taste too likely, but then again Travis did not quite like pointless destruction.

All he had to do was find the dance floor to see what looked like a man charging the robotic looking form on the dance floor, dancing around as drunk as possible. Whoever the one charging them was, well they were either a metahuman or too drunk to care. ”Well Oliver, looks like we found our trouble guest.”

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius July 26th 2015, 3:34 pm

So everything seemed decent, nothing was burning down and the alcohol was numbing Oliver's annoyance of this whole thing. Crowds were not his thing, parties were not his thing, Aaron's crap was just not his thing. So he drank, it wasn't often he got to do that, so he was just trying to relieve some of the stress that had been piling up as of late. Oliver just quietly sipped at his red cup until a crash was heard, something was wrong, and it seemed Chris thought so too.

"I think you're right." Oliver said, throwing his cup aside and walking with Travis into the house. Chris had sent the crowd running, and had left with Colin. So it seemed the only ones left in the house were Aaron, Travis, Oliver, Lucas, Ryan, and these two trouble makers. Eventually they found them, and honestly the sight shocked Oliver. People and their powers and suits of armor, how could they see that as appropriate? Even drunk, that was a stretch.

"Looks that way. I need you two to get the hell out of our house, parties over. I don't want you causing anymore damage to our property then you have already." Oliver said, sounding a bit more rude then he usually would due to his level of intoxication. Whether the pair would listen or not, by the end of this they would be thrown out and a bill would be sent. Honestly at least one of these guys looked like he could cause some serious damage, and the other was either a metahuman or just really ballsy. Oliver made sure to touch Alpha on the shoulder on the way in, he didn't really want a missile to the head.

Lucas seemed to either have been connected to the hive mind when Chris alerted everyone, or he just heard the crash, because he came down stairs with a confused look upon his face. He looked to the two dudes that were about to brawl, then to Alpha and Oliver, then back to the pair of drunk assholes. This was going to be a big ass fight, wasn't it? Not only did he not get to do his damn performance, but there was going to be a fight.

Copy Log:

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 28th 2015, 2:07 am

Well this was unexpected. Things started to get out of hand. The suit was having a few issues with the neuro receptors connected to Miles's brain. Causing him to do some pretty crazy stuff. Looking around he eventually noticed people gather around him. In response, Miles did something simple and quite effective to avoid conflict. He didn't want to hurt anybody. Especially the foolish fellow that came to charge at him, Miles also heard the fellow ramble about paying for expenses, yeah yeah, it'll all be paid. If he actually got his identity, which is unlikely unless he knew Miles outisde of the suit personally.

Miles's thrusters activated and he flew straight up through the remaining floors and out the roof. Going straight up with full speed. Reaching mach 3 in a matter of seconds. The G forces were dampened easily by his suit. Allowing him to fly without hindrance. However, the suit was activated and Gideon was already prepared to fire upon any hostile acts towards Miles. If the meta somehow got to him or went to attack him. His rail guns and ODIN cannons were locked on him. Read to fire after the meta got close to a certain distance.

Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Phazer July 28th 2015, 5:11 am

Running away had always seemed like such a cowardly thing to me, yet now in front of me someone geared up and looking ready to take on an army had just fled. Honestly I didn't realise I looked that fearsome, I was more going for that sexy look.
I decided to make a show of the situation, "Yeah that's right you fucking pussy, piss off". It was probably a good thing he flew off in all honesty, he could have annihilated me without using my abilities. Intoxication was definitely a dangerous thing and I understood why so many people regarded it as such. But hell, that was never going to stop me getting pissed beyond belief.

Cheers went up and people began grouping around me, babes grinding on me and bros fist bumping me. This was honestly the life, could things get better than this. Coming back to this mansion for another hardcore party was definitely going to happen again, that was if the hosts were gonna have another party after all that damage. As a matter of fact I was going to make it my personal mission to thank the hosts of this epic party, maybe I could even stay the night and help with the repairs me being a meta-human and all. Slipping out from the mass of sweaty bodies I began heading to the large whole in the floor, prepping myself with gusto I then leaped down through the whole. Now after what felt like years I was going to get that precious drink.

Crunching to the floor my legs absorbed the shock but with substantial pain.
"Argh", I muttered, ground shock was a real thing. People laughed and clapped there hands a few times, I thought I would get a larger celebration than that but they must have seen crazier shit than that tonight. Pounding my feet on the floor I raced towards were the free drinks were. As I raised the cup to my lips, my throat dry, I groaned with pleasure. Somethings were greater than sex. Time to find the beautiful host or hosts of this raging party. What was the time? I didn't know but who cared the excitement would stop when everyone passed out.
Walking up to someone who looked a bit more sober than the others I asked him a question, "Hey bro you know where I could find the owners of this epic party?".
"Umm yeah sure, I think he headed upstairs to see what the commotion was about". Just my luck that the first person I talked too knew. I could say it a million times over but this was a perfect night. But now yet again I was heading up those huge stairs.

The Party is Just Getting Started [Stryker-Alpha-Gamma] Layer_12
Current Threads:

Dark Phazer Experience Thread
Dark Phazer
Dark Phazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top