The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Selina Stryker I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Selina Stryker I_vote_lcapSelina Stryker I_voting_barSelina Stryker I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Selina Stryker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selina Stryker Empty Selina Stryker

Post by Selina Stryker July 16th 2013, 4:59 pm

Selina Stryker
The Unborn

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: None Existent
Title:Not Applicable.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race:Mutant
Hair: Black
Eyes:Blue
Height: 5''4'
Weight: 112LBS
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Stubborn. A Hot Head. Not Afraid to Take a Life. Relatively Friendly. Promiscuous. Drug-Addict.

History:
To be frank, Selina Stryker was a child born of rape. Her mother a drug addict raised her, from the youngest of ages.  Her mother hadn't been the greatest influence the woman jumping from man to man using them for their money. Selina was raised to trust men for their cash not for their hearts in the long run making Selina no better than the dirty cheap whore that her mother was. Of course, Selina had some sense of morality some sense of justice even if it was twisted enough to be the Robin Hood complex everybody today likes to call it take from the rich and give to the poor.

By the age of 16, her mother died of a Heroine overdose. Typical story, Slowly over time Selina started to realize something. Her mother was shrouding her from the world because she moved faster. When she got high it did not kill her, it only made her feel woozy. She exposed herself to people with the flu and it did not kill her. There was an odd series of questions that followed if her mom was just a human why did she get all these mutations? She wasn't any smarter than the rest of him when she was in school she god typical grades as any kid..it made no sense. Her speed? Unparallel, but her mother always told her it scared others..

As much as most kids would hate their druggie life style Selina only embraced it and often found herself indulging in X and Mary Jane. It was her honey drugs, but no way in hell would she touch heroine. It was something that took her hero away someone she loved dearly. No father, no alias, she just took to the streets herself at the age of 16. Skipped school, ran away from foster homes. Never did she join a gang..there was something about them. Her mom told her she was in love with a gang member or something like that..Maybe that was how she came along?

It was all fickle history, but she had no place to turn to and she wanted money. A lot of money. She'd do anything ..well almost anything, sleeping with men to get what she wanted. She wasn't below that either, then again she probably would do anything. But she could say one thing she never purposely killed anyone. She could never do that, ever, it was something about it not right. As much drugs as she did and used her body to get what she had wanted it was one thing she could say she would never do.

For the next few odd end years, she spent most of her time getting tattoo's, spending time in bars and often enough jumping odd job to odd job getting tired of shit she decided to just kick it with a band..hopefully shit will clear up..her mind was on the green but apt enough, she was fighting..and getting better at it quickly. What the fuck was she? She had so many questions..and her dead mother wasn't here to answer them. Time for the next fucking high.

The Powers

Power 1:
Advanced Perception Of Movement[Passive]:
Selina can identify someone's next physical movement through how they move their joints if they have a lower speed than her. This does limit Selina only to physical movement she could not tell if someone was going to throw an ability her way.

Power 2:
Agility[Passive]:
Selina can utilize her speed to her advantage by creating illusions of herself. Selina does not molecularly duplicate her form she only creates a visual illusion.

Power 3:
Flight:
Simple enough, Air Gliding.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Durability: 8
Ability:
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Selina Stryker on July 17th 2013, 12:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Selina Stryker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Selina Stryker Empty Re: Selina Stryker

Post by Forceaus July 16th 2013, 5:07 pm

Powers 1 and 2 need to be covered by either ability or magic and spells.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Stryker July 17th 2013, 12:52 pm

Edited.
Selina Stryker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger July 20th 2013, 10:42 pm

approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top