The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMelee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_voting_barMelee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMelee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_voting_barMelee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang)

Post by Forceaus June 1st 2015, 12:44 am

Despite a near endless assault of bladed tentacles, Haulani was just unable to stop these two from continuing to attack him. He was also finding it more difficult to form new tentacles. They were being damaged faster than he could regrow them. This was looking like a bad situation for him. Time to get out of here. Screw this killing spree, it wasn't worth this. Haulani pulled back the tentacles he had flying outwards and started stabbing them into the ground to try and push himself into the air. At first his efforts got him nowhere, then he was suddenly fifteen feet up in the air. He turned to his right and started to try to walk away, and was doing so rather slowly and awkwardly. This was something that he was going to have to get the hang of quickly if he wanted to escape.

"Okay yeah, you were right. Ripe coconut is not very tasteful. The aftertaste just lingers for far too long." Deathbringer said after having eaten a piece of the cracked open coconut he held in his hands. He wiped his mouth clean as Killer Mime gestured something in sign language. "I should try what instead?" he asked, not knowing what one of the gestures that Killer Mime had done even meant. The armored man started gesturing again before suddenly stopping and pointing towards the beach. Deathbringer turned to look in that direction and saw that their potential recruit was attempting to retreat.

"Looks like he's had enough." Deathbringer said before holding the binoculars up to his eyes to get a better look. "I can see why too. He may be a bit out of his league." he stated as he looked at the two women that were fighting Haulani. "He fared well enough for my tastes. Time to retrieve our newest asset before we lose it." Deathbringer told Killer Mime as he moved the binoculars away from his face. Deathbringer took a step to his left and noticed that they had a visitor. Some young woman was standing nearby and when they noticed her, she took off running. Killer Mime looked over at Deathbringer who nodded, and the armored man would fire a telekinetic blast at the lady in her wake as she tried to run away.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang)

Post by Bliss June 1st 2015, 2:24 am

After the most recent event rolled to an end establishing Bliss as the best person in the world, another event began to unfold needing Bliss to redefine herself as the best person in the universe. But, not right now. Right now, she just needed to keep this guy from running too far, too fast, and too wild. "Calamari is slimy." While Haulani vaulted through the air, Bliss grabbed some of his tentacle stilts and telekinetically pressed enough force to knock them off balance. "I've been drinking too much gin to switch to wine this late in the day anyways." The number of tentacles kept coming, but Bliss decided to try and different tactic. A better tactic. Instead of merely hitting him with everything she could muster, instead, Bliss would begin pulling on his tentacles to wrap his tentacles up in knots. Even with control over them, pulling them loose would be hard if not impossible, and if he grew new ones to cut himself free, it would cost him quite a bit of comfort when he needed to saw his own appendages off. "Yep, I won."

Bliss would walk over and put her foot on Haulani's head to force his face into the sand. Off in the distance she spotted Mitsuko working her magic on some of the wounded scattered about the beach. "New plan. I'll take care of this guy and everyone else handles the injured." Hopefully the man Bliss tried to arrest would go somewhat peacefully, but if he did not, Bliss did very little to put herself in a protected stance, opting for the more victorious looking pose. Mitsuko continued to rally any wounded to her cause and applied her wondrous bandages to soak up the most horrendous of the wounds.

Abby flew into the side of a wall. A coconut fell from a tree just to her side. Juice spilled out from the cracked shell. "I hear the juice is really good when they're ripe." Sitting with her back against the wall and half the coconut in her hand, Abby began to barter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink June 6th 2015, 11:22 pm

He's getting away. He's getting away. He's getting- oh, well, never mind. Video-Girl watches this telekinetic lady knotting up the jerk.  And now he's not getting anywhere. Then come the words from the lady's mouth. Video-Girl fires off the electrical bolt off into the sea without looking and her jaw hangs open. "Uh... say what?" The puts away the Buster Arm Cannon and rummages through her satchel. "Uh. Lady. Do I look like a Cleric," she says. She conjures up Dr. Mario. "You heard the lady. Get to it." She turns back to the jerk, all tied up and pokes at him with the tip of her sword. "So... he's done? Just like that?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PC's:

NPC's:
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 7th 2015, 2:49 am

Feeling like he was at a loss, the young man with the power to form ghostly bladed tentacles known as Haulani decided to make a break for it. Like a gigantic spider, Haulani used the tentacles to walk along the sandy ground in an escape attempt. As he pressed forward, he could feel something tugging on the tentacles he had created. It was the Asian lady with the telekinetic powers. She was latching on to his creations to prevent him from escaping. A game of tug of war ensued and Haulani would fall to the ground hard as a result.

After the fall, Haulani sat up and saw both of those women standing next to him, trying to keep him pinned down. Still refusing to allow himself to be defeated like this, Haulani formed some more tentacles and sent them out at both of these people before trying to get to his feet again so he could try running for it once more.

Without even watching, Deathbringer knew that Killer Mime's telekinetic blast had hit the retreating girl that had stumbled on them. There was just a certain sound he was used to hearing that those powers of his made whenever they made contact with someone. A generally delightful sound it was too. One he never got tired of no matter how many times he heard it.

Now that the poor, unfortunate soul that stumbled across them was downed, the two supervillains would walk over to where she now was in order to finish dealing with her. Can't risk people knowing they were here so soon. They found her leaning up against a wall and was offering them a coconut in exchange for her life. Deathbringer looked at her amused and replied to her offer. "Thanks, but no thanks. I've had my fill for today." He then turned around and spoke to Killer Mime. "Finish her off." Deathbringer said before he started walking back towards their little hiding spot so he could see what was going on at the beach. Killer Mime would aim at this young woman's head and fire another telekinetic blast.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 7th 2015, 8:34 am

"Nope." Bliss watched as her plan unraveled. "He's not done. I'm tired of hitting him, so you're up." No reason wasting any time when this guy would just tire himself out soon. Or maybe he would not. However, Bliss decided three plans to take him down probably should put him reasonably close to the end of the line for him. "I'm going to check the pool. If you need help ask Mitsy; she's doing something I suppose." Bliss not supposing kept her safe from a clutches of a tentacle attack flailing around. Had she pressed any advantage, the tentacle surely would have killed Bliss. What luck.

A text message with all the panic and anxiety the written language could contain burst onto Bliss' phone. Something, something imminent death. Something, something  more villains. Something, something grotto behind hotel, next to pool. For a moment she could almost hear Abby try to circumnavigate the terrible position she found herself in through terrible meandering. Then Bliss spotted Abby right where the text said she would. Instead of letting the energy blast kill her, Bliss grabbed the red headed informant and pulled her down to the beach. "Took you long enough."

"I can put you back." Abby began to move off her feet before Bliss dropped her back to the ground.

"I'm just saying, I was almost done explaining to him how killing someone off the bat is a bad allocation of resources. Any villain should first interrogate and then use said person to press an advantage through coercing heroes using their sense of moral justice."

"I'm not paying that much attention, but these villains you found might be. Care to shut up about advising them."

"There is wisdom in my words. I know about this stuff."

"What school did you drop out of again?"

"Which villain did you leave rampaging on the beach?" Abby looked back to watch the spider walking villain making a mad dash for the hotel. With no control, it seemed very likely something bad would happen.

"Don't worry. That other girl will put it out of commission." If she didn't, Bliss planned on stopping this thing once and for all. She might blow up the planet. All of Earth. Just blow the whole thing up. Or, shoot the guy and aim for his head to knock him out. Which ever was easier.

"I'm going to turn to evil one day and be so good at it."

The small patter of words while Abby curled her hair around her rang out as the sound of Bliss' attack caused the air to swirl up around them with a loud backlash. "Hm, what was that last thing?"

"I said one day we will burn evil because its gay and we're good at it."

"Calm down with saying 'gay'. We work in Palo Alto and can't afford a work place discrimination case. Not another one at least."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Melee in Maui (Bliss, Beerus, Video-Girl, Ultra Gang) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top