The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite)

Post by Alpha May 14th 2015, 2:37 am

His attempt at a ceasefire did not go well as he would have thought, granted Alpha did not have any plans as far as stopping this fight. Bliss had fallen into some manner if tirade, ranting about things he did not have an interest in. Honestly, Alpha would have much preferred to drink rather than deal with his boat getting jacked, but it looked like Jack Daniels would have to wait a while. Something was mentioned about 50 Shades of Grey, but overall he just did not care about her rambling, when he had more important matters to attend to. Slowly, Alpha stood to his feet as gravity did not seem to work against him within this moment. The irate woman now bound to the ground would demand that he help decapitate the villain, but he had other plans. ”I’m sorry Miss.Fukuyama, but I don’t think trying to decapitate the person that could crush me is very smart.” he stated without any sort of sarcasm, though he so did want to include that in there.

Looking around he would see no sign of Chris around, meaning that he had either walked away or…..kidnapping. Extending his mind outwards, he would begin to pick through those within the immediate area, catching glimpses of what looked like a certain male collapsing and being dragged away. Why someone had just let him get dragged away was beyond Alpha, granted people were just stupid at times. Now the question was where Omega had been dragged to, and if that was the smartest thing to do. It was likely the woman had left some kind of trap there. So he would have to find her, and a few minds had the directions to where she had walked.

”Now, if anything she has some guts.” Rather than barging in, he would simply wait before the door for the woman to walk out. Her surprise upon seeing him there, it would be well worth it. Considering the lack of people around, should they attack him, well he would protect himself via telekinesis.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 21st 2015, 10:54 pm

So this was how it was going to end huh? A stare down between these two. Well partially a stare down as no one could see Gravity Man's face. "Like cops would be able to hold me." Gravity Man scoffed as if they hadn't tried it before. He then systematically tried to apply greater gravity to the pressure point on Bliss' neck. He wanted to implode her and be done with this but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to do that. It must be because she was oriental like him. Well half. She wasn't half, he was. Did that make them half of the same race? How does that happen? Sure a white mommy and an asian daddy...wait, mix that around. Seriously his mom was the asian. She upgraded to a green C the white D. Now that he utterly grossed himself out he said a silent "fuck you" to God as he realized If his pressure point tactic wouldn't work. Because his "God" is a spiteful S.O.B his Gravity powers mysteriously malfunctioned and suddenly he literally drove himself through the deck floor and down into the dining hall beneath them.

"Ow...Fuck..." He groaned as he rolled over and stood up. He raised his hands and tried his best to bust Bliss through the floor, but he was still a bit addled from the surprise of the fall. He found himself mad...then wanting to urinate on the floor and then just a little agitated. "I feel like a can of feminism was poured one me. Not like sugar either." He said to himself as he began to look about for things to use. Okay this was a dining room. Wonderful and elegant tables decorated the area, very festive looking. Hard rosewood with bar stools and glass everywhere. Beautiful hanging lamps that resembled overgrown mangos were scattered about, illuminating the area in a dull glow. Wood splintered and laying at his feet. Could she use that as a weapon? That seems like something she could use as a weapon. With the swipe of a hand the tables and chairs in the nearby area were all pulled forward by an translucent wave of purple energy. These could be used as weapons too...but he had a purpose for them. He raised his hands and he suddenly realized something. He blinked and lowered his arms. The strangeness of this situation was strange. he heard the water rushing and it were as if he heard the ocean speaking to him the song of life. The waves rocked the boat gently making it dance to the music of life. He was also incredibly hungry....Maybe he should eat. Yeah, eating sounds pretty fantastic.

"Take five crazy lady...I'm gonna look for food." He said as his stomach churned as he moved back to the kitchen area rather nonchalantly, though he did increase the pressure around his own physical being as a shell of sorts, a cocoon barrier if you will as he grabbed an aged wine and began making some of his "famous" home cooking, compliments of his overly stereotypical Asian mother. He poked his head back into the kitchen and pointed to a young man. "Yo, you. Yeah you with the face and the eyes...and the nose and the kinda nice hair. Yeah you. Make some of those delicious breadsticks. Make them fast too... kinda like your life depends on it. Because you're life kinda depends on it. No pressure but like...you don't wanna see me when I'm hungry. You won't like me when I'm hungry."

"E-eat a snickers?" The young man replied. Gravity Man just seemed to stare.

"Now is not the time for snickers. That comes after. Breadsticks. Keep making them. Keep delivering them." He said before returning to the display cooker in the open as he occupied his time.
****Meanwhile****

"Holy shit man this...is awesome." Gray said as he sat there, hair all thrown about as he had a permanent smile plastered to his face. He appeared to be watching Inferno in his antics of producing a pyro-show of his own, making his fire do crazy and insane things... like making a baseball bat that kept smacking little flame children. Gray then thought of the wonderful idea of throwing some of the nearby drugs into the fires to see how it altered them. Some changed their colors, some changed their heat intensity. Eventually you had an army of rainbow flame children being beaten to death by a flaming baseball bat and you had a fire butterfly leaving a flame trail as sky writing as it seared it onto the wall.

Absolute Zero and a few underlings were finishing up with their work there and stopped to look back at Gray, Inferno and the empty 24 bottles of Blue Moon. He could honestly say he hadn't touched the stuff since it all froze by time eh could tilt the jar. He moved through the area, the thugs in heavy gear as they made off with the drugs. "I'm surrounded by idiots..."

"W-wa-wait! Man hold one." Inferno said as he started off and picked up Gray's jacket which he had cast aside in his lounging.

"Whassssh are you lookin' for man? ..hic" He asked, the traces of a British accent still there despite the obvious slurring.

"I'm lookin' for the special blend." He explained as he still rooted through the jacket.

"I-I put them in the brown...brownies. Then I made a batch of them for..." At that moment Inferno stopped and turned to Gray his eyed wide. Gray's eyes went equally as wide but his smile becoming nothing less than Cheshire in it's appearance now.

"OOOOHHHH!!!"
"OOOOHHHH!!!"

*******Back to the cruise*****

Ink stepped out of Omega's room and looked right at Travis. She went to talk before her phone rang. She held up a finger as if to ask him to wait before she realized she was getting a snap-chat request from...Gray? What were they done already? Quickly pressing the button she brought the phone up.

"This better be important. We're at the "explain everything" phase with blondie." Ink said bluntly with a glare at the screen. All she received had been boyish giggles and cackling as if the funniest joke ever had been told.

"yo, bitch. Show us the boss!" Inferno rasped as he doubled over and tried to get air into his lungs, wheezing. Gray was hardly able to even keep an eye open as he was obviously quite drunk.

"H-hey. Sam. You...you are ve-very pretty. And um. I was wondering if you'd consider showing us the boss and how he's fighting through this snap-chat? Please. We'll like...love you forever. Five-ever even. MAYBE six if it's what we think it is." He said the snickering in the background made he wonder what had happened. These two were obviously guilty of something, what was it?

"Oh I'm pretty? Then let me use my feminine wiles as I tell you how I'm going to rip out you heart through your throat if you don't tell me exactly what it is you've done." She said, starting out sweet but turning quite sour quite quickly. Like a reverse sour-patch kid. Sweet then sour then forever there to make your life a living Hell.

"Well you...you know how I made brownies right?"
 "You know how I had like...ten bags of that super-weed right?"

Her thumb slipped over the button and she sighed as she shook her head.

"Change of plans handsome. You're coming with me. You're going to help the crazed-asian beat up my boss and then he and I are going to escape. Don't worry about your brother. He's having the soundest sleep of his life, he'll bve up in two hours most." She said as she moved with a purpose. Hopefully Travis wouldn't try to stop her and would do as she said. Turning her phones video camera on she made her way to the lower deck to find Gravity Man pouring his own drink by a skillet as the food sizzled. He then continued to munch on the peanuts and breadsticks that a member of the staff kept giving him for some reason. He had worked pretty fast... if Bliss weren't already there...she was likely real close behind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 23rd 2015, 11:33 pm

Well, Bliss decided the time to destroy the world finally looked like it would fall upon the world. No way to stop such a powerful, eternity ending attack. But, then the floor caved under Bliss, taking the stability from under Bliss' prone body. The room beneath Bliss opened into the depths of a mechanical nightmare. An industrial blender used to mix together large quantities of pudding and fruit jello, delicious in the after product, but deadly to be dangling over, sat just beneath Bliss. Instead of falling to her death, found her ankle wrapped up in a tablecloth. Dangling just above the unmanned blender left on in the flee of the staff from imminent danger, Bliss began to try to piece together a plan to pull herself from being reduced to Soylent Green.

Instead of coming up with a plan, Bliss merely turned the machine off, looked up, and realized the dramatics of this situation really did not demand the level of intensity she bestowed it with. Even though no danger would break upon Bliss' fall, she still really did not feel like falling into a vat of pudding if it could be helped. And helped it could be. Bliss broke free with a small push forward and pulled down a tray to cover the vat. Falling on metal did not do much in the comfort department, but it did keep her from the metal blades and the dessert.

Bliss hopped down and began to ascend the service stairs to get back to the grand ballroom, turned into a subpar battle field. Among the items Bliss picked up on her trek up the stairs came the tray she previously used, the table cloth, and a fire extinguisher. All good for the planning. Now for the post prep activities. Seeing the slob of a man partaking of whatever he probably stole, Bliss decided to ruin everything with the fire extinguisher. Not by spraying the table with the hose, but by flinging the metal cylinder at the table, then pressurizing the inside of the can, causing it to explode on the table. Her next idea involved the tray flying across the room to wrap around and compress about Gravity Man's head. If it formed a tight grip on his head, then Bliss could just start throwing telekinetic blasts to cause him to echo like being inside a bell. "I'm not even going to say anything this time. There is absolutely no reason to talk. Nope, you get the silent treatment. I bet it's odd being alone in your head. No one's thoughts but your own. The silence says so much."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 24th 2015, 7:36 pm

Eventually the woman would step out of her room, going to talk before holding a hand up as if wanting him to be silent while she answered her phone. It sounded like an important matter, or so her rather stern tone denoted as she talked to whoever was on the other end of conversation. At least it appeared as if things would be explained to him, at least that was the small hope of his. Operating in the dark was a less than desirable option, and digging through a person’s mind while sometimes easy was not always an assured success. Regardless, something about this conversation did catch his interest, if only because he wondered who else that metahumans had brought with him.

Once it was done, she mentioned something about his brother, likely meaning Omega who she likely had something to do with his sudden mental silence. ”You want me to help beat up your boss?” He would ask a little more surprised than anything else. It took all of a second to think of a response. ”Very well, I’ll help you and Bliss with that. However, afterwards I might have a few questions for this boss of yours.” He wouldn’t stop her, rather Travis would just follow along for the ride.

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 25th 2015, 12:09 am

So yeah he had delicious food now and he actually felt the need to eat it. The kid kept bringing breadsticks. Even when the battle started happening again. Gravity Man couldn't help himself. He had the munchies and at this rate he was going to end up eating Bliss. Mind out of the gutter or Bliss will sue you for slander of her character. By character we obviously mean the specific attributes and actions of her as a person which encompasses her personality. We don't mean that she is a literal character in a game or something, of course not. That would be stupid...you're stupid. You know what we need? To get shit on fire. That would be cool.

Bliss ruined his meal with a fire extinguisher. Like she threw it at the table and quite literally ruined everything. Well it probably didn't help that it exploded too which covered him in white flame-smothering stuff. The first thing he did was sit up and groan. Bliss threw a tray to wrap it over his head and he did the best thing he could think to do. Amp up gravity around him in a perfect circle the same distance away in every direction but pimp it up so much that it created a force-field of sorts. Meanwhile with the tray still on his head and wrapped around he sat there and began collecting the foam before putting it on his hood and forming what appeared to be a santa cap. He then stood up and stepped forward. When he stepped forward he was no longer perfectly fixated in a neutral point of gravity and he was literally flung into a wall where he let out a groan.

"Fuck it, Inferno burn this thing down." He said as he waved jazz hands in the air and then sat down and leaned his back against the wall. At this point in time, Alpha was likely arriving with Ink whom spoke up.

"We didn't even bring him here you idiot. Do you even remember why we're here!?" Ink asked. Gravity Man sat there dazed a moment before his head turned in the location of Ink's voice.

"I-I'm pretty sure it was because we needed to help someone do something. Was it you?" He asked pointing to a statue on the end of the room. He stopped and then looked around. "I'm hungry...really...really hungry. You blew up my food and covered it with your white stuff." Gravity Man roared. The trey seemed to unwrap from around his face.

"Oh boy..." Ink said before suddenly the side of the boat seemed to crush inward a smidge, in the center of the room a small black dot appeared and everything seemed to literally gravitate to that position. "WE NEED TO MOVE THE BOAT! NOW!! Can either of you move the boat, are there any metahumans on board other than us?" Ink called out as the ship began to groan. Ink ran back up the stairs and would attempt to somehow move the ship forward. Gravity Man floated up the wall a moment before lowering his legs and landing on his feet. He held out his hand in attempts to send out a gravity pulse that would knock people back into the small dot. His aim kinda sucked at the moment though so he may or may not have just thrown a table into the small space rather than Alpha or Bliss.

"I WAS PROMISED FIRE!!!!" He roared and the kitchen staff all rushed outside, one of them conveniently leaving the stove on and a fire forming in the kitchen. "Not that hard, ya see? Good...because I don't." He said before calmly starting to walk away, first stepping into the kitchen to grab sme food to take with him on his walk out.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 27th 2015, 2:33 am

"Burn a ship down? We're surrounded by water idiot. They can just put it out- wait, they can put it out right? This guys a moron, right?" Before Bliss could get a response, a table flew by her head, propelling into some kind of black hole. "Where the Hell does that thing go?" Gravity Man just walked out of his, well, incident I guess. "You can't just leave after causing damage and attempting to burn a ship down. I already told you- Move the boat?" The tattooed girl who would bestow alcohol to Bliss, came forward with a new mission. "Yeah hold on." This could take a minute.

Moving a boat would take a little more effort than the little amount of thought Bliss put into it. Pulling the ship with a telekinetic force would exhaust, possibly kill her, and heroic sacrifice just were not her thing. Crowds formed and panicked as they always did, but most people kept their grimy hands off Bliss, except for one guy who asked for her reason for getting to the lifeboats. He went down a hallway without his consent. "You and you." Bliss pointed towards Theta and Zeta as she pulled her sunglasses down. "Go to the smoke stack and make one of them capable of being lifted off the boat."

The smoke stack of the ship would be the saving grace of this cruise, but it would take a while to get one dislodged. "God, I hope someone is filming this. If I save this boat and no one knows I will drown a puppy." Once the bearings on the smoke stack would allow the giant cylinder ample room to move, Bliss would begin to the process of removing the smoke stack and throwing it into the ocean, just off the side of the cruise liner. With the waves crashing out in the wake of the entry of the massive object, the boat would slide down into the pull. Bliss could still feel the object under the boat, but she needed all of her control to keep the smoke stack from resurfacing in the middle of the hull. After it passed to the other side of the ship, buoyancy assisted with lifting the stack back to the surface, and Bliss managed to guide it through the air.

Once the smoke stack eclipsed the ship, Bliss would toss it back over the side of the ship, pulling the boat further to the side. Turbulence shook the ship, almost sending Bliss over the railing. For a second she lost track of the smoke stack, and in that second, the metal structure ruptured into the bottom of the ship. It tipped the boat off of the gravity spot, but it also shook the ship down to the core.

This time the influx of force sent Bliss over the edge. Dangling with one hand on the rail, Bliss looked down to see the aftermath of her torrents still caused an up drift of motion around the bottom of the ship. Any fall from here would drag Bliss under the boat and most likely into the maw of the ship's engines.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 3rd 2015, 9:27 pm

Upon arriving in the room, the thing that greeted him was assumed to be the very man that had not so long ago called him a coward ranting like a lunatic. He blinked a couple of times, more confused than anything by what was transpiring before him. Had he suffered some manner of brain damage between the time they had talked and now? That seemed likely, though maybe they were also on some manner of drugs, which could have also been a possible thing. ”I have no clue what’s going on.” Travis said rather simply, considering now perhaps they would be more of a threat than before. If they would end up sinking the ship, that only meant he would have too many casualties, too many headaches and grieving families.

Still, the problem was before him so it was time to deal with it. Things grew worse as what appeared to be a black point within the room formed, causing anything near it to move inwards towards it. If that was what it looked like, well things were about to get a lot messier in here, and he did not like that at all. While this was happening and this Ink woman said something about needing to move the ship, the strangely high man would unleash a pulse in their general direction, if not slightly off. So he needed to move this ship, which when put into retrospect did not seem like something he could do without putting strain upon himself, if he were doing it alone anyway.

Still, stopping any potential danger was something that he would be more than willing to do, so that was what Alpha would attempt to do. So while Bliss ran off to do her thing, well he would have to do his own. This involved leaving the room, and letting his eyes fall upon Theta and Zeta, who had seemingly escaped from wherever Bliss had tied them up. Bliss was seemingly giving them orders about one thing or another, which she seemed to do a lot of. Once one of them had noted Alpha and Bliss walked away, well they sort of looked to him for what to do. ”You heard her, deal with those smoke stacks.” Alpha said with a dismissive gesture, much to Zeta's annoyance though both of them would deal with it anyway.

It appeared they had done their job or maybe the ship was going down, because the thing had begun to shake violently. However these shakes seemed to go on longer than he would have liked, meaning something not good was going on. Likely the ship was going down, meaning he had to think of ways to get everyone off, or at least himself. First he needed to find Omega, and that meant thinking over where one could bring him. This ended up with him mind controlling a few of the passengers to have them search around, extending his reach and picking through their minds to lessen the time it took. Using this, it did not take him too long to find him in the life boats of all things. Once he moved these pawns back to their places and released them, Alpha would make his way to said life raft.

Looking down, he would note that they were unconscious, prodding him a few times and finding no response as far as waking up. He was not dead, so that much Alpha could be happy with. Still, that did not mean everything was over as people would likely be running around frantically. So patting Chris on the head, he would stand up and return to the passengers, to calm them down.

It didn't go too bad actually.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) June 7th 2015, 2:03 am

The heroes were doing their thing and that was all well and good, but right now Gravity Man was throwing a hissy fit over the fact that he couldn't satisfy his cravings for food. What in the hell was this lady's problem? Seriously what did he ever do to her? He just came onto the ship to...to... "What am I here for again?" He contemplated this. He had no recollection of why he was here right now, the strange effects of the plant on his body. He swiftly looked down at himself and tried to use his power to see what exactly he looked like. He felt the fabrics, the rather strange appearance that embodied the sheer horror that was Gravity man. While his appearance was imposing in Indianapolis and Pittsburgh he couldn't help but ask "What the hell am I wearing?" as he quickly began to shed the multiple layers down to the point where he was in nothing but his hood, and his armor. No cloak, no robe and no big purple G.

The entire boat being lifted caused a shift, this shift came as he was walking on stairs. With his mind and body so adversely affected by these drug brownies he actually managed to fall...up the stairs at almost super human speeds. He hit the ceiling, the fell to the ground like a limp bag of flesh, then he crashed into the wall and slowly slid up it then he was propelled to the top of the stairs where he fell down half was then flew back up to the ceiling, into the side and then was bounced between the walls like a bouncy ball and then flung out of the stairwell onto the back of the deck. With a groan he managed to raise his hand to grab for the railing but then in exhaustion he let his hand drop. Subsequently he was propelled forward and right to the edge of the boat. He tried to stand himself up. "I...Gray. Fuck...kill Gray." He said to the individual that stood before him. Given the purple haze and the monstrous form he couls only assume that this was poltergeist. All he knew right now was that weed was aweful. Don't do it kids.

"Oh no..." Ink said as she looked and saw Gravity Man leaned over the railing and looked down at the propellers. In the next instance he just managed to fall over. Ink gasped, while she didn't like her boss sometimes and thought he was a total dumbass....he was her paycheck. She needed that money! Wait, did this mean she was in control now? That would be cool.... Oh wait. Gravity Man floated back up into perspective and then down, and then up, and then down. He was like a retarded mew in a bubble, bouncing around and flying off into the distance. Ink pulled out the concealed pistol in her boot and then aimed. "I could do it...I would be the boss. No one would ever know...." She said before smirking and then lowering the gun and shaking her head. As much as she hated him at times...he was amusing. She would permit him to live. Meanwhile, they had a boat to save, though Ink couldn't help but notice that for such a strange event...no one seemed to be using their cell phones or cameras. Oh well. Bye, bye puppy.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 7th 2015, 4:20 am

No gaping hole devoured the ship. Good place to start. However, Bliss still needed to not fall off the side of the ship she still dangled from. Who would drown the puppy she fell to her death? Simply pulling herself up began to slip away just as quickly as the traction in her fingers. Once her right hand slipped, she found a better way to grip the rail with one hand. Grip the bar with a great deal of stress waning on her one arm, but she could still maintain her grip. As the boat continued to rock back and forth, Bliss leaned against the side of the ship before she could feel herself starting to move back with the row of the current. The salt air made its presence be known undeniably as it soaked into the very essence of her grip.

Screws around the rails began to vibrate. One pooped out, followed by another. Three and four flew out into the ocean. The trend continued on until three rails fell completely detached from the ship. As the rail began to crack from the ship, Bliss wrapped her arm in between the railings to keep herself from losing the last of her saving grace. After she pulled apart the bearings to create a bridge, Bliss began to move from rail to rail on her way back to the side of the ship. Once the railing began to creak and bend, Bliss felt herself take a sudden plunge. A purple hue began to crawl along her elbow; the ladder stopped, halted by a collision along the deck side.

Climbing this stupid rail would take too much time. Also, it would probably collapse and kill Bliss. Yeah, better plans needed to happen. Now. Windows lined the side of the ship and Bliss knew just what to do. Glass shattered, spilling out into the ocean, while Bliss started to swing her body towards the opening. Once her feet got close enough, she let go and let herself slip through the opening. Some times a near death experience makes people look at the world in a more positive way and forgive those around you. Other times you hear the guy who almost killed you complaining about stuff and wanting to kill someone. "What a coincidence."

Storming through the ship, Bliss came into the kitchen, grabbed a pot, yanked Gravity Man towards her with a telekinetic pull, and continued to place the pot over his head and beat it til he was dead, unconscious, or Bliss felt like stopping.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 15th 2015, 8:41 am

The people around the ship were growing restless, some of them even just plain scared. That meant they needed to be assured that everything was alright, something that Alpha had a feeling he could do well enough. Just say a few things and maybe even use a bit of his mental influence for those that words did not work on. In the end all of it seemed to work really, well at least he wasn't dealing with total civil unrest. Now that the chance of them sinking was likely done, the whole rescue of the people of the ship was something he had to do. The question that was going through his head now was why people weren't using their phones. Travis had his excuse but the people around him did not quite do it. Maybe it was human stupidity or they were just too scared to do anything about it.

”You just have terrible luck, dontcha?” Zeta's voice would question as the male seemingly walked from around the corner, looking almost pleased with himself.

”Things could always be better but it's not as bad as you would think.” Travis noted once sure they were both alone. ”You could say this works in my favor, metahuman attacks a peaceful cruise always has a certain charm to it when spun right.” He noted with an almost devious smirk before letting it shift back into usual Travis form. ”Now do me a favor and call for some help with that cellphone of yours.” Travis then added with a flick of the wrist, telekinetically flicking Zeta on the nose.

Nodding, he dug out his phone and did just that.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) June 15th 2015, 11:28 pm

Speaking of cell phones, someone should really call and report the number of this pain train that was just unleashed upon the hooded Gravity Man. Even if you don't like him, there is such thing as human rights, all of which were violated in this assault as the pot continued to ring and ripple kinetic impulses around his head with every hit. At some point, Gravity man was even convinced that his brain hemorrhaged and he was really just dead and his soul was just suffering like a gas stuck in a bell. He actually couldn't slip into unconsciousness. It was unfortunate but if there were ever a time he wanted to fall unconscious...it was now.

The beating finally subsided whenever Bliss got tired and Gravity man fell to the floor. He let out a little groan as he lay there, the pot on his head or not. Ink came around the corner and arched her eyebrow. "I never realized what a pot head he could be." She said with a smirk before walking over and kicking the pot, leaving the man to snap and make gnashing noises as he started flailing his arms about. "Oh shut up. If you're good I'll let you listen to Pink Floyd when we get back to the base." She said before looking to Bliss and taking out her wallet. Going through the ragged black leather fold, she withdrew a small card and handed it to Bliss.

"Here...call this number. Tell them Samantha told you to call." Ink said with a smirk before kicking the pot again, causing the man to groan again. With a snap of her fingers she pointed to the body, there was a loud snarl before the body was lifted up by an invisible force and seemed to fly the body away if it possibly could. "Well, I'll make sure he gets what's coming to him. Thank you very much for doing that. It was incredibly satisfying." She said before chuckling.

Oh wait, back to the cellphone thing. Travis would likely find the unfortunate fact that his own phone was working, one that would ring over and over again until answered.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 21st 2015, 8:58 pm

Bliss did not feel like stopping. Gravity Man remained conscious. Gravity Man did not die. Well, Bliss kept on pounding until finally his handlers came to pick him up. A business card slid into Bliss' hand from the bartender she met. No one ever paid her in alcohol for beating a villain before. It would be nice if not for the horrible reputation it would ultimately cast on her. "I'll call you to the first party I have with it." Anyway, the pan eventually stopped ringing, but it lasted far longer than just the small time of Bliss beating it.

With her payment in order, Bliss tucked the card into the top of her bikini, grabbed a mojito, and headed back to the sun lounge. While the cruise ship remained in flux with chaos, Bliss enjoyed an empty pool area entirely devoid of any other people. A cloud parted just as Bliss began to open her book. The sun peered into her eyes. She reached for her sunglasses, but her hands only brushed against her hair. "If I have to get up and get those glasses I will drown a puppy!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top