The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_vote_lcapWe will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_voting_barWe will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_vote_lcapWe will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_voting_barWe will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) Empty We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Post by Forceaus March 17th 2015, 1:41 am

John had his friends over and they were sitting in his living room playing the latest entry in the Mario Kart franchise. The race was pretty intense, and the tensions were riding high. Well, not that high. They were all keeping their cool, albeit the occasional outburst of anger. Especially when whomever was in first place got hit with a blue shell. If you have ever played a game in the series, you'd understand.

"Get back here, you meddling kids. Get out of here, Joshua." Patricia said through gritted teeth as she took fourth place away from him.

"Bats. Why are there so many bats?" John said as he kept driving right into them and slowing down as a result.

"Curse these bats." Kyle said in a slight growl. "Oh hey, I'm in first now."

"No, get back here." John said, then got hit by a red shell, then another, and another. "Where are all these red shells coming from?" he shouted as he fell further behind.

"They're all from me." Alisa said as she then threw a blue shell. "I'm the goddess of revenge." and the blue shell hit Kyle and knocked him off the track, leaving Alisa and John to compete for first place near the end of the race. "No, stop that. Stop drafting on me."

"I got this. Yes." he said as he passed her right at the end to win it.

"Dammit, you won again, John." Joshua said as he wound up finishing 5th in that race.

"I've been practicing quite a bit since last time, when I sucked." John said bashfully. The results screen for the collective 4 race tour came up. John 48, Alisa 46, Kyle 42, Patricia 35, Joshua 32.

"Can you go back to sucking? It was easier that way" Kyle said as he laughed at his own joke.

"Why would you practice anyways?" Alisa asked a bit upset about losing because she had won the last time.

"No reason. Just wanted to get good at this." John said, lying slightly. "We playing another round?"

"I can't. My parents don't want me to be out too late. I'm already stretching the curfew that's in place as is." Patricia said sadly.

"Is it because of those escaped criminals from that attack on the prison?" Alisa asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah. I unfortunately live near the place." Patricia replied. She seemed mostly disinterested.

"Wait, there was an attack on a prison?" Joshua asked curiously.

"Yeah, it was on the news. Apparently some metahumans attacked the prison and freed a few prisoners. There's a curfew in place for that area." John explained to answer Joshua's question.

"The police can barely do anything when metas are involved. It's why they let superheroes handle things like that." Alisa said and the conversation slowly ended.

Everybody would leave and John was left alone to ponder things. Maybe he could go out and try to find those escaped prisoners, and possibly the people responsible for attacking the prison. All by himself though? Probably not a good idea. John went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He opened the fridge and perused the contents of it. Two loafs of bread were in there. He did love sandwiches. There was an apple pie with only one piece left, leftover pizza, and some grapes that were pretty much raisins by this point. Would Tyuki be allergic to raisins? He should probably ask her about that, just in case.

John got out the pie and started eating it as an idea came to him. He could always ask Tyuki to join him. She probably would if he did. Wait, was she even in town? John hadn't been keeping track of her schedule at all lately. Suppose he should ask her. John grabbed his phone and sent her a text saying "Hey, are you in town by any chance?" and waited around for a reply.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) Empty Re: We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Post by Chellizard March 22nd 2015, 6:35 pm

"No, Bliss, I need the time off. I don't want to do any more charity events with all those sleezy suit guys that donate to the charities you made up so we make more money. It feels wrong!"

"It's not wrong per say, cause all of Girl Alive is a charity, and you need the support." Bliss gave a snarky reply to Tyuki just before hanging up on her. The brat wanted vacation? She could have it.

Tyuki was bewildered when Bliss hung up on her, but a rushed feeling of freedom engulfed the pop star. She officially had a break from doing events and shows! She could finally go see her boyfriend!

The flight he took back into Chicago was a long one, seeing as she came from Italy. Again. It was like they kept making stops in Italy after every show, and it was getting old- really fast. Sighing happily, she looked down to her lap as her phone started to ring. Ironically enough, it was John!

"Let me out here, Stan. Just make sure my bags get back to my place. You know the keycode, right?" she smiled, and patted Stan on the shoulder as she stepped out. "Miss Gold, I must insist you get back in the car. The prison was attacked and a few of the higher level metahuman's locked up are now on the streets again." Tyuki furrowed her brows and then shrugged. "I can make it home. If I need you, I'll call, okay? Just make sure my bags get home. Oh! And the blue box with white stripes is a gift for you! You've been the best driver any star could ask for! I won't give spoilers, but it miiight be the watch you wanted a couple weeks ago!" She shoved her phone into her shoulder bag and waved after her driver.

It was getting late, the sun just barely winking over the horizon. "Criminals aloof? Then it only makes sense John would text me. Or he wants to cuddle. I'm kind of in the mood to kick some butt, though..." She muttered under her breath as she dipped into an alleyway and bent at the knees. Using her strength, she jumped up into the air. Her wings burst from her back, sliding neatly out of the premade slits in the back of the clothes, and spread out behind of her. The brilliant white feathers glowed for a moment before Tyuki took off, rushing to get to John's apartment. She was a streak of white against the darkening sky.

It did not take her long to get to John's. She came down with a loud thud outside the kitchen window on the fire escape. She knocked on the window, just in case John didn't hear her crash and knock over a potted plant. Grinning like a fool, she waited for him to open up and either come out or let her in for a moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) Empty Re: We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Post by Forceaus March 22nd 2015, 8:03 pm

John was walking around his apartment trying to figure out why the reception on the tv was so poor, all while waiting for a reply from someone. He had sent Tyuki a text and was awaiting a response. Normally she responded almost instantly whenever he called or texted her. Unless she was in the middle of performing somewhere. Perhaps she was. Keeping track of her tour schedule was way too difficult. It was like a full page long....... Okay, now he felt bad.

When all else fails, just try hitting it until something happens. That works on tvs, right? It's pretty much what John was doing now as he tapped the back of the set repeatedly in hopes of the picture becoming clearer. It would briefly work when he did, then go back to being fuzzy. The news was on and giving the latest updates on the prison attack. The authorities were convinced that the perpetrators were metahumans, but had no clue as to whom it specifically was.

"That was helpful." John said sarcastically. He felt it was kind of obvious. He tapped on the television again to see if that would do anything, and heard a loud crashing noise. The tv was nearly knocked over out of shock as the sound of knocking on glass came from the direction of the kitchen. John turned in that direction and saw Tyuki outside the kitchen window. John quickly strolled over to the window to let her in. "Hey there." he said as he let her in. "I'm glad you could make it. How have you been?" he asked as he noticed a knocked over plant. Where did that come from? Aah, forget that thing. "So, would you like anything to drink?" he asked her since he was already in the kitchen.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 26th 2015, 12:29 am

Waving even more enthusiastically, Tyuki started to wave her hands to motion John to open the window. It was almost the end of spring in Chicago, but it was still surprisingly chilly; especially with the wind. Exasperated, she gushed once the window was opened and her wings fluttered dramatically. "Heyyy! Ugh, I missed you so much," she said, ducking her head down to climb into the kitchen. Her wings made even more noise until she realized they were really hard to use indoors, and especially when climbing through windows.

"Oh oops!" she said, giggling. She scrunched her face for a few moments and her wings poofed away in a golden shimmer of soft light. A few feathers were left behind on the fire escape, but she paid no mind to that as she finally made her way inside. Dressed in a simple pair of ankle high boots, one of her favorite pairs, blue jeans with the knees ripped out of them from wear and tear, not from spending too much money on them, and finally a simple graphic T shirt showcasing one of the brands that sponsored her band. It was a bad idea for an outfit when she decided to fly over here, but she was too lazy to change into something suitable for the night life. She had her super suit to put on, anyway.

"Sorry I didn't text you back, I wanted to surprise you!" she grinned and leaped onto him, her arms wrapping around of his shoulders and her legs going to wrap around of his waist. She burrowed her face into the crook of his neck and smiled, planting a few soft kisses there before she noticed the TV and heard what the reporter was saying about the jail.

"Ohhh so you heard about it, too?" she said, absent-mindedly letting go of her boyfriend to wander into his living room, her eyes glued to the TV. Without looking away, she gave him an approving thumbs up. "Orange soda, please!" she said, her arms crossing while she took a power stance. Her feet were a tiny bit over shoulder width apart, and she swayed from hip to hip, pivoting in her spot like a slow moving metronome.

"I wonder who did it..." she said aloud, her hand moving to clasp her chin in thought.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 26th 2015, 3:52 am

"Excuse the fuck out of me? When did I say Tyuki got a day off?"

"She said yesterday you told her she needed support." Ashley divided her attention between the phone call with Bliss and the ongoings of the renaming girls she found herself tasked with watching.

"I was being sarcastic. Is she so high right now she doesn't know who pays the bills?"

"Um?"

"I pay the bills! With money I get from them, but I pay them. You're a business major."

"She went to Chicago, so you might just want to- uh, Bliss I gotta go; Yui got replaced with a robot, but the aliens accidentally kidnapped the robot they replaced her with, but Bonnie, Kyrie, and even Yui got attached to the replacement and now want to go save her, so, we're probably going to do that for a bit. Call ya in a bit."

"I better get a call. No idea who those people are she's talking about." The call dropped before Bliss could slide her finger to close her phone. Chicago would feel some Bliss.

Wandering around Chicago with no clue about where Tyuki went off to left Bliss stranded. The last couple of calls she tried making ended in static and dropped connection. Of course the murder capital of the US would kill coverage plans too. At least Bliss looked good in a pair of black shorts with a V cut stripped yellow and black shirt shrouded with a black scarf with the edge of her ponytail gently brushing the back. "How is she not returning my calls? It's like she doesn't want me to yell at her or tell her to get off vacation." While digging through her phone for a GPS device, Bliss kept oblivious to the reports of escaped criminals in the area.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2015, 6:53 pm

One of the kitchen cabinets was opened so that John could pull a glass from it as he watched Tyuki struggle to get inside, wondering why she doesn't just pull in her wings to make it easier. Oh please let her do that before this becomes a bull in a china shop thing. There was stuff on the counters that would break if they got knocked to the floor and he didn't know where the broom and dustbin were. The worry was definitely showing on his face. Tyuki must have seen it because she decided to make her wings disappear. How do people do that anyways? He never did find out.

With that little scary ordeal over with, he went back to getting stuff out of the cabinet. Deciding it was probably a better idea to get something that was less likely to break, he pulled a couple of cups from the cabinet rather than any glasses. John set them down on the counter and would have walked over to the refrigerator, but instead wound up nearly being tackled to the ground. Tyuki was perhaps a bit too overenthusiastic to see him. John stumbled and nearly fell over as he placed his left hand on the counter to keep himself upright. Once his balance was all there, he hugged Tyuki a bit with his free hand and told her "I'm pleasantly surprised alright." in a strained voice. At least she would let go quickly. That kind of hurt. John wandered over to the fridge to open it as she asked for orange soda. He wound up pouring himself some as well, and put it away.

John walked into the living room and handed her a cup. "I don't know. Hopefully we'll find out when we got out." he told her as the news report continued. John took a sip from his cup and wondered how to put this. "I was going to suggest doing this tomorrow........but, since you're here now, I suppose we can go ahead and get it done. Just got to get ready first. What do you say?" he asked her as he looked over to her from the tv. "Wait, you brought your costume, right?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 27th 2015, 2:10 am

Accepting the cup, she stopped pivoting from hip to hip and took a few large gulps of the orange beverage and sighed happily. "Just what I needed! So yeah, duh. Let's go kick some crime butt!" she said, her phone buzzing for a second and cutting off. She glanced at it in a rush and noticed Bliss had tried to call. Uh-oh. That only meant one of two things. Bliss was either: A. in trouble or B. drunk. Either way, Tyuki would need to go help her out or find her. There was option C, which was Bliss angry that she approved Tyuki to have some vacation.

Thinking for a few moments, she finally decided it had to be option C. Especially since she had kind of caught Bliss when she wasn't paying attention and told her it would be a great idea to give Tyuki a break from doing shows. Bliss had barely looked away from whatever she was involved in, and that's when Tyuki booked a flight out of Italy.

Snapping out of her bliss, she looked to her phone and to John. "Yeah, I carry it around in my purse now! Bliss found out a way to make my suit collapse into a really tiny ball. It fits inside my lip gloss container." she said, digging around in her purse. The bag was small, and could honestly only hold her phone, a few assorted items, and the lip gloss ball. She got fed up, however, seeing as she had shoved too many small items into the bag. She dumped the contents onto the floor, and among about thirty small things, she found the round container and twisted it open. The small container hissed and then popped open, revealing Tyuki's newest super suit. It was much more high tech than her last gold and black one. It had a visor and revealed a bit more skin.

Bliss said it was better for the publicity. Shrugging a bit, Tyuki lifted the suit up, and showed John.

"It's pretty cool. Has built in communication. I think I have an extra headset in another one of those containers, seeing as I often use my head to beat up my enemies... heh." giggling a bit, she searched around and opened another container to reveal the headset. She handed it over to John. It was small, and fit just over one ear. The mic was tuned into the ear piece and picked up the users voice internally.

"I'm going to get dressed and send Bliss a text seeing what she wanted, okay?" she grinned and leaned over to give John a quick kiss before dashing to his bathroom. She changed quickly, but had to wait around for Bliss to answer the text she sent out. It read: 'Yo, homieskillet, what did you need?'

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 27th 2015, 2:35 am

Well... No, that was too conversational. A few taps of her finger removed it. Listen... Sounded like Bliss actually wanted Tyuki to learn something. Bitch, I will choke you... Bliss shook her head and thought about deleting it. It wouldn't get any better. If you think this is a paid vacation, then you are me, because I am going to have your rotten, stoner teeth filled with gold and then beat them out of your mouth. Her thumbs hovered in trepidation as Bliss thought if her point really made itself, or if a few more words needed to be added. It probably did, because her last sentence almost made it seem as though Bliss would be on the receiving side of a beat down.

Segue. Powers broke against Bliss' sides, knocking her to the ground. A hard pressed thumb deleted the previous text and replaced it with something else. She didn't get a good look at them, but felt one of them begin to pull her off the ground with her hands still attached to her phone. "These streets are under a curfew. You look out of place. Maybe you'd like to see our place."

A single text made it out. A and C. Wish I was B.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 27th 2015, 11:00 pm

"Guess we might as well go then." John said feigning excitement as he walked back to the kitchen to put his cup away. Luckily he had only poured himself a small bit. He listened from there to something about a costume getting shrunk down to a tiny ball. Wait, what? That sounds ridiculous, yet still plausible. More ridiculous than plausible though. He just stood there and watched what was being said be put on display in his living room. Tyuki's little display of her new costume involved dumping stuff all over the carpet before finally getting it out. Well, at least it looked convenient in its usage.

John walked back into the living room to get the full view of whatever this was. Seeing this in action made him think "I have got to get me one of those." Sure would make carrying his around a lot easier. He took the little communicator thing and watched her run to the bathroom to change as he quickly picked up the mess and began to head over to his room to grab his own outfit when the tv showed something else.

One of the escaped convicts had been spotted about a mile from here. There was also speculation that another one was nearby. A lead as to where to go. "Tyuki. One of them has been spotted not too far from here, On Ogden avenue. You can go ahead. I'll meet you there shortly." he shouted before entering his room to grab his costume.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 6th 2015, 9:06 pm

Shimmying into her costume, she buckled the straps on her sides and made sure her pants were in place, then slipped on her visor and made sure the headset was working by calling over it to John in response to his shout across the apartment.

"Roger that, babe! Oh oh, so we don't want to arrive together though?" her first response was in regard to the suspect being spotted, and the latter was laced with disappointment because she would go alone. It wasn't that she didn't want to go alone, not at all! She just thought it would be a tad romantic to show up and kick ass together. Shrugging to herself, her reflection looking quite bad ass at this point, she pointed a finger gun at herself and mouthed the word 'bang' before blowing on her fingers.

"I look hot," she said, the radio feed still live to John at this point.

"So, I'll fly out to Ogden and do a few laps in the sky to check things out. Oh!" she stopped, her phone buzzing in reaction to receiving a text from Bliss.

"Hm.. I wonder if Bliss has on her headset," Tyuki said aloud as she started to work her thumbs over the digital keypad on her phone. She was already out the door of the apartment, it swinging shut behind of her as she made her way toward the roof access stairs. "Bliss, if you can hear me, let's go do B after we kick some butt, okay?" just to get her message across, she sent the exact same words in a text message, with an attached winky emoji that happened to blow a kiss.

Finally up on the roof, Tyuki slipped her phone into her handy gadget belt and took a step up onto the ledge of the building so she was teetering over, looking down at the ground. She stood on one foot and leaned over the edge before finally letting herself free fall. She was heading straight for the concrete sidewalk, and just before she went splat, her wings spread out behind her as an iridescent light erupted from her chest and washed over her. Her now stark white hair and eyes matched the gorgeous white feathered wings that carried her up into the sky and toward Ogden Avenue.

It was time to kick some butt.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 7th 2015, 1:14 am

"Just so know, I'm not going to be helpful at all." Surrounded by hard plastic walls with a radiation generator on top of the cylinder prison, Bliss kept her arms crossed in disapproval with rabbit ears sticking up from a band around her head.

"You'll do whatever we tell you to. That's how prisoners work, girlie."

"Um, you're an escaped convict, so clearly it isn't how it works, otherwise- you know what, no speech. Fuck you." Bliss pointed to the man with a sleeveless shirt exposing bare arms covered in animal tattoos. "Fuck you..." Bliss moved towards a little girl with a witches hat. "Fuck you..." She continued on to a man with a cannon in his chest. "And fuck you." A woman with electricity sprouting from her hands finished the rounds Bliss made in judgment.

"I like the bunny ears." The little witch rolled around in a ball on the ground, holding her ankles.

"Yeah, it's adorable, so I'm not opposed to it, but this microwave isn't sitting well. What exactly are you hoping to do with-"

"We don't explain nuthin to you." Electricity sparked from the blond's hands as her eyes turned a metallic shade of yellow.

"Yes, given everyday circumstances I would say there is little any of you could tell me I didn't already know, but in this one and only scenario the lot of you escaped cons could go ahead and tell me what this whole contraption is."

"You don't need to know." Fiddling with the gears running through his body, the machine man took his turn to move towards the contraption Bliss found herself in. "Just do what you're told."

"You guys are fine examples of that mantra."

"More than you would think." Stepping out from the hallway, came a woman dressed with an outfit that could set clocks. Her hair rested in a tight pulled bun, erasing any signs of aging from her face. "I decided I needed some muscle. Couldn't buy any with the pay a sheriff gets, so I decided to do some recruiting from the meta bin. Oh, and we're going to melt you with that microwave to power a laser that will hold the city hostage."

"Don't care about the city, but wanna run that first thing by me again?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 8th 2015, 9:13 pm

John had ran into his room and over to his closet to grab his costume out of a shoebox in there. A little cardboard flap hid the costume under a pair of shoes he never wore. He pulled the shoes out and placed them on a shelf and grabbed the costume. As he removed it a voice came over that headset thingy he had given.

It was Tyuki responding to him saying she should go ahead without him. John walked over to where he had set it down and spoke into it. "The sooner we get there, the better. You're already dressed and well, you can fly. Don't worry, I'll be there too shortly." he said into the mic. He had heard the disappointment in her voice, but couldn't think of what to say. He started to put it down before speaking into it once more. "Please be careful out there." he concluded and set down the headset.

As he was putting on his costume something said into the headset caught his attention. It wasn't Tyuki talking about how hot she looks or her saying what she was going to do. She had mentioned Bliss, but he didn't completely hear what was said. "Wait, what about Bliss?" he asked as he heard movement outside. She had left already.

Was Bliss out there where the escaped convicts had been spotted? So, what now? Hurry, yeah, that's it. That's what he did, hurried up and got his costume on and snuck out of the apartment and headed over to Ogden as fast as he could all while avoiding attention as much as possible.

Ogden street wasn't exactly packed with people right now, but there was still a sizable amount of locals around. No sign of those convicts that were supposedly here. Forcewave looked up and saw Eclipse flying overhead. He spoke into the headset to message her. "Hey, I'm down on the street. Do you see anything suspicious from up there?" he asked her as he continued to look around. In the skies above he could see a girl with wings flying around, and somebody jump off a building and diving down right at him. Forcewave dodged this incoming attack from above by getting the hell out of dodge. Some guy with metallic spikes on his arms and back came crashing down and turned towards him. Someone the news reports said was called "Porcupine"

"I knew some hero would show up eventually. I was getting bored and have been itching for some action after having been locked up for so long." he said as he approached Forcewave menacingly. Did he not notice Tyuki flying above? Not that he minded, but still.

"Yeah, I'm here. So where are the rest of the escapees?" he asked as he looked around for any sign of the presence of other escaped convicts. He didn't see anyone that resembled any of the people that were shown during the news reports.

"Oh, they're around." the spiky man said and Forcewave quickly jerked his head towards him thinking that they must be near. "Not that you'll get to see them." he said and started charging at him. The spikes on his forearms grew larger and sharper as he approached his target.

Forcewave also ran forward to try and intercept him and attempted to duck under his arms. The porcupine's left hand came down with a punch and some spikes pierced the concrete below. Forcewave struck the porcupine square in the chest with a fist covered in electrical energy. The porcupine got knocked back, but the spike lodged in the ground kept them steady. They then swung at Forcewave with a spiky right fist that Forcewave managed to dodge by pushing himself over their left arm and landing roughly out of arm's reach. He stood there kneeling slightly as the porcupine pulled the spike out of the ground and smirked.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 25th 2015, 2:06 am

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) Ezgif_1887923078_by_loserfacerochelle-d8qto6o

Tyuki’s wings shifted gently with the breeze as she looked down from her spot. She had just noticed the Porcupine man come from the shadows, but she was too late to give John a warning. She started to nose dive. She was way too high, and should have flown lower. Her appearance against the dark night sky was like that of an owl just flying around. As she came closer and closer to the concrete ground below, she became less bird shaped and more human shaped. Her hair billowed behind of her as her wings tucked tightly against her body. Her arms pointed forward, her fingers stiff to cut the wind and make her go faster.

She could see how lithe John was as he moved during combat. His twists, flips, and the raw electrical power he possessed. It gave her an excited rush. Letting out a very guttural “hyyyaaa!” Tyuki came crashing down right into the Porcupine man. The spikes only penetrated her suit, and slid between the spaces of her feathers. Her sheer strength, and immensely tough skin was the perfect opponent for this man. Her speed matched with her strength made her a comet, and the pressure that was caused by her impact into the enemy forced a small shock wave to emanate from Tyuki and Spike Boy. The crash also left a large dent in the pavement, debris flying every which way from big chunks to small bits of dust.

”No one gets away with trying to sneak up on my partner!” she said, a barrage of punches being sent directly into the Porcupine man’s face. Just as Tyuki was about to turn the man’s face into a tender steak, she felt a sickening sensation wash over her. A cloud of rancid dark green smoke started to surround her and the Porcupine. She hadn’t noticed him hold his breath, and just as she looked up, she felt the smoke condense and wrap around of her, squeezing her in place.

The smoke belonged to a tall, slender woman with very bony features, sunken dark eyes, and immensely pale skin. The almost albino woman was known as Toxica, and boy did the name fit. She was toxic, and Tyuki was slipping under. Coughing, tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled.

”Oh!” she gasped, finally having an epiphany. She concentrated on herself, mainly her lungs, and focused on her healing energy. Her hair became stark while, and her eyes began to glow with a matching bright white light. The healing energy continued to waft over her, and cleansed her lungs. She felt her muscles become less lethargic, and it was time to bring the pain. ”That’s not cool,” she said, but before she could break free, Toxica reared back the giant smoke hand and threw Tyuki toward one of the nearby windows.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2015, 5:51 am

The sound of the under lining of Bliss' boot tearing from the zipper sounded quite expensive. She only could grab so much of the metallic zipper from her ankle boot, but running metal through an electric conduit only needed so much of an overload to short the device holding her in. Holding the zipper in between the thumb and index finger of her right hand, Bliss started to string it through an opening within the mechanism sealing her inside. Once she could grab the back end, she strung it along to pick up an electric current. Even with the strength of the scarf, the heat picking up in the metal made its presence pronounced.

When the click came, Bliss did not know if the sound would give her reason to rejoice, but it was not there a second ago and eminent doom beat impending doom. In priority at least. A commotion broke out in the alley, drawing away the attention of the convicts in the room. Once the focus became more pronounced, Bliss set her gaze on cracking the door to her freedom.

Once Bliss pulled herself out of the tube, she found the little witch the closet convict. Sneaking behind her, Bliss wrapped her scarf as a garrote and snagged her by the lower jaw to keep her quiet. Brushing off a few loose strands of hair messed up by some childish hair pulling, Bliss looked down on the incapacitated meta. "I'm going to want that scarf back, so don't slobber all over it." The witch squirmed with a mess of electrical cords wrapping her up and the scarf tied around her mouth. The first portion of Bliss' plan looked good enough. Now, for the next.

The next part did not look so good, but it mostly fell on the fact Tyuki flew towards a window. Bliss stepped out of the building and into the alley with her hand stretched out.  "Hey! Not cool!" Before Tyuki could shatter the glass with her head, Bliss stopped Toxica dead in her motion. "Do we have a problem?" Bliss lowered her eyes while the smoke around Tyuki still swelled up.

"Looks like we do." Jolts of electricity surged into Bliss' body from behind. Any telekinetic defense against the surges left much to be desired, but a steady offensive blast at least sent the mohawk sporting woman into a wall.

"Dick." Bliss rubbed her neck as smoke started to move through the space no longer occupied by her telekinetic shield. A large sledgehammer formed and sent Bliss flying through the window Tyuki should have broken a few seconds ago. Between the shocks, the impact, and the glass, Bliss only knew Tyuki's dumbass better get into action before the sheriff showed up.

"I thought I put you under lockdown. Guess it wasn't enough."

"Dammit." Bliss shot herself enough with a burst of energy and grabbed a broken piece of wood, hitting the tip of it with a blast to send shrapnel towards her adversary. "Can't you just take out loans to buy stuff like a normal person?"

One of the pieces of wood shot into the firmly pulled back skin of the sheriff's forehead, protruding a lethal shot. With a crack of the neck, the grim face turned back to stare down Bliss. "Now where's the fun in that?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 28th 2015, 4:35 pm

A superhero and a supervillain stood in the middle of the street squaring off as their fight went on. The supervillain, Porcupine man pulled his arm out of the ground and looked at Forcewave, the superhero whom he wanted to skewer with the sharp quills on it. "You got lucky there, but I don't think you'll get so lucky again?" he said grinning menacingly.

"It doesn't matter what you think." Forcewave said as he challenged him to attack. He looked up and saw Eclipse swooping down towards them. "Come on then if you think you can beat me so easily."

"Oh, I will." Porcupine man said as he began to run forward only to be intercepted by Eclipse. He was completely caught off guard by this and was unable to defend himself despite being covered in sharp quills. Porcupine man got knocked to the ground in pain and cursing at the girl responsible for it.

"Nice timing." Forcewave said to Eclipse after she had fought off Porcupine man. He was keeping an eye on the quill covered man to see what he would try do next and didn't notice the strange smoke emanating from seemingly out of nowhere that would surround Tyuki and begin to suffocate her. Forcewave ran forward to try and get her away from the smoke, but found it to be solid and durable. Not wanting to risk hurting his girlfriend by striking at the smoke with electricity if he could help it, he instead started looking for the source of it. The trail of smoke traced back to a woman that he hadn't noticed until now. His view of her was then obscured by a quill covered arm lunging in his direction that knocked him to the ground and away from the smoke cloud.

Porcupine man was back to attacking him now that he believed Eclipse had been dealt with. "Now that she's out of the way I can get back to ripping you to shreds." he said as Forcewave got back to his feet. Porcupine man charged again but got stopped dead in his tracks when a bolt of energy struck him in the chest. "Not playing around now I-" two more bolts struck him, one in each leg. He started to fall forward only to get by another blast, this one more powerful than the previous that caused him to flip in midair and land hard on his back.

"Ty-Eclipse don't worry, I'm coming to help you." he shouted almost saying her real name by mistake. Forcewave looked back over towards the woman that was controlling the smoke that was attacking Tyuki and saw Bliss over there too trying to fight both the toxic woman and another one. Hey, they found Bliss. Now they just had to save her. Let's get to work on doing that. That toxica was currently the most dangerous one present at the moment, what with her green smoke turning solid and attacking everybody. After knocking Bliss away, Toxica turned around and shot out more of that green smoke at him. Forcewave reacted by firing out a lightning blast that hit the smoke and formed a large electrified cloud. He fired out another blast that dissipated the cloud and found that Toxica had taken cover somewhere. Also he didn't know where Bliss was right now.

"Okay, where is everybody?" he said as he looked around. No sign of Toxica, or that other woman. He didn't know where Bliss was either, but in all likelihood they were in that one building with the busted window. The sign on the front of the building indicated that it was a music store. Forcewave carefully strode forward towards the music store expecting to be under attack again before he reached it. If he did manage to reach it safely, he'd climb in through the busted window and see what's inside.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top