The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_voting_barWe will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 Empty Re: We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Post by Forceaus April 28th 2015, 4:35 pm

A superhero and a supervillain stood in the middle of the street squaring off as their fight went on. The supervillain, Porcupine man pulled his arm out of the ground and looked at Forcewave, the superhero whom he wanted to skewer with the sharp quills on it. "You got lucky there, but I don't think you'll get so lucky again?" he said grinning menacingly.

"It doesn't matter what you think." Forcewave said as he challenged him to attack. He looked up and saw Eclipse swooping down towards them. "Come on then if you think you can beat me so easily."

"Oh, I will." Porcupine man said as he began to run forward only to be intercepted by Eclipse. He was completely caught off guard by this and was unable to defend himself despite being covered in sharp quills. Porcupine man got knocked to the ground in pain and cursing at the girl responsible for it.

"Nice timing." Forcewave said to Eclipse after she had fought off Porcupine man. He was keeping an eye on the quill covered man to see what he would try do next and didn't notice the strange smoke emanating from seemingly out of nowhere that would surround Tyuki and begin to suffocate her. Forcewave ran forward to try and get her away from the smoke, but found it to be solid and durable. Not wanting to risk hurting his girlfriend by striking at the smoke with electricity if he could help it, he instead started looking for the source of it. The trail of smoke traced back to a woman that he hadn't noticed until now. His view of her was then obscured by a quill covered arm lunging in his direction that knocked him to the ground and away from the smoke cloud.

Porcupine man was back to attacking him now that he believed Eclipse had been dealt with. "Now that she's out of the way I can get back to ripping you to shreds." he said as Forcewave got back to his feet. Porcupine man charged again but got stopped dead in his tracks when a bolt of energy struck him in the chest. "Not playing around now I-" two more bolts struck him, one in each leg. He started to fall forward only to get by another blast, this one more powerful than the previous that caused him to flip in midair and land hard on his back.

"Ty-Eclipse don't worry, I'm coming to help you." he shouted almost saying her real name by mistake. Forcewave looked back over towards the woman that was controlling the smoke that was attacking Tyuki and saw Bliss over there too trying to fight both the toxic woman and another one. Hey, they found Bliss. Now they just had to save her. Let's get to work on doing that. That toxica was currently the most dangerous one present at the moment, what with her green smoke turning solid and attacking everybody. After knocking Bliss away, Toxica turned around and shot out more of that green smoke at him. Forcewave reacted by firing out a lightning blast that hit the smoke and formed a large electrified cloud. He fired out another blast that dissipated the cloud and found that Toxica had taken cover somewhere. Also he didn't know where Bliss was right now.

"Okay, where is everybody?" he said as he looked around. No sign of Toxica, or that other woman. He didn't know where Bliss was either, but in all likelihood they were in that one building with the busted window. The sign on the front of the building indicated that it was a music store. Forcewave carefully strode forward towards the music store expecting to be under attack again before he reached it. If he did manage to reach it safely, he'd climb in through the busted window and see what's inside.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 Empty Re: We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too)

Post by Chellizard April 28th 2015, 11:32 pm

It was if slow motion had kicked into gear. Tyuki’s heart was being into her ears, and she felt her stomach lurch as she was going face first into a big glass window. However, the interruption Bliss caused saved Tyuki with her nose just barely touching the glass. The inertia Tyuki had was transferred to the glass, and just the tip of her nose caused the glass to vibrate so quickly that the glass shattered into a million tiny little pieces and rained down onto the street below.

Tyuki took the time she was graced with to squeeze herself out of the grip of the shadow. She proved her raw strength was far superior than some bitch with shadow powers. Tyuki’s wings opened like a pair of calipers, forcing the shadowy hand to loosen it’s grip. The raining glass added a sparkly accent to her display of power. She twirled around in the air as she flapped her wings, rising up into the air and away from the shadowy hand.

”It’s about damn time! Where have you been?” She was about to fly down when the smoke swelled up around of her, attempting to catch her again.

”Oh no you don’t!” she cried out, her wings beating the winds, carrying her up and forward. The smoke changed into a giant hammer, no longer aimed at Tyuki. It reared back and slammed into Bliss, sending the woman flying into the now busted window. Tyuki wasn’t fast enough to catch her, but luckily it was a therapist’s office, so the couch caught Bliss, roughly slamming into a bookshelf as a reaction. A few volumes of ‘Anyone can be a Therapist’ by Nick whathisface fell off of the shelf and landed on the floor.

”We need to shoot the sheriff, Forcewave!” she shouted, not making the mistake he had almost made. The only reason she didn’t make the mistake is because John did. ”Bliss is up there messing with another baddie, and I think I’m gonna go beat them up. I’ll come back down ASAP!” she said in response to John’s question as to everyone’s whereabouts.

Tyuki took the opportunity at hand and dove into the Therapist office where the Sheriff just happened to be. Pieces of the wooden shrapnel flew and bounced off of Tyuki’s skin. ”Money is pretty rad, at least, that’s what I’m told,” she said to the Sheriff person. Grinning, she looked at Bliss and said,

”A little bit of shaaake~?” she asked, her wings ruffling as she lowered her center of gravity. As soon as Bliss gave the word, Tyuki would lunge at the Sheriff, meaning to tackle them out of the window and down toward the street below to bring the fight to Forcewave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 29th 2015, 12:30 am

"So what's the purpose of putting together this band of losers in a city where probably at least half the population is apparently a superhero?" Bliss grabbed a book by the binding and clutched away a great deal of frustration.

"Half this city is supervillains. Birth place of nuclear fire."

"Hey, that didn't happen!" Bliss literally threw the book at the Sheriff and scuttled up from the couch she landed on. Flames burst forth from the couch behind Bliss, granting Bliss just enough time to avoid burning her shorts in the process.

Tyuki flew into the room like a drunk angel and managed to step in front of the Sheriff before she could light Bliss on fire. "Yeah, yeah, I treat you really bad and do it all for money. I guess you won't mind giving all your money to charity. And that charity has a high overhead going back to an advisory board with one member."

"I think you and me should work together." The Sheriff looked over to Bliss while keeping her focus on Tyuki. When Tyuki rushed to take down the Sheriff, a dimensional shift arose in front of the Sheriff, sending her through a tear in reality and causing her to tackle Bliss to the ground.

"Get off me!" The girl with bright, flaming wings pinned Bliss to the ground, possibly not realizing the error of her ways. "Do you have any idea how cute this outfit is! You're getting your dumbass all over it."

"You two are annoying together. Maybe you should be annoying together on fire." The Sheriff focused her eyes on the downed duo, while Bliss tried to kick Tyuki off of her. One sudden blast of energy knocked the Sheriff back into the wall, causing her fire to set the bookshelf on fire. Not knowing what she could toss at the Sheriff next, Bliss decided to pick Tyuki up with telekinesis and threw her towards the Sheriff. Another tear in reality opened with a second tear five feet behind the first, causing Tyuki to fly through the air in an infinite loop.

"Hey!" Bliss started to make a comment, but found herself cut off. "That's probably not very good for her!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 29th 2015, 1:10 am

Peering inside the building, he saw a bunch of shattered glass from the windows being broken, shelves of books, assorted other items, and general disarray. This building was really trashed. "I thought somebody would be in here waiting." he said actually a bit disappointed. Forcewave looked up towards the ceiling as he heard noises coming from above. The distinct sounds of scuffling were ocurring in the upper floors. So that's where the fighting was going on. Bliss was probably up there dealing with somebody or another. Forcewave looked around for a staircase, but couldn't see one. He did hear more noises from above, but now sounding like they were outside.

Stepping back outside and looking up led to Forcewave seeing Tyuki flying into a window as she shouted down towards him, telling him they need to shoot the sheriff. Say what now? Was she quoting that Reggae song by Bob Marley? He felt like he was missing some context here. Apparently Bliss was fighting a sheriff upstairs. Why a sheriff? Shouldn't they be trying to arrest the escaped convicts? Oh, that's how they escaped. Okay, that sheriff needs to be fired like immediately. They are terrible at their job. Terrible. "Alright. I'll cover things down here for now." he shouted back up to her not knowing if she had heard him.

Forcewave stood in front of the building that he knew had Bliss and Tyuki fighting some sheriff on one of the upper floors. He also had no clue where any of the others were. Well besides Porcupine man, but right now he was down and out. Still no sign of Toxica, or that other lady. He honestly felt like he was being set up for a trap, and he was not okay with that. Also they were still up there and Tyuki said she'd bring the sheriff down here. She was taking too long. Not wanting to stand outside anymore, Forcewave pulled out one of his clawshots and fired it at the window. It went in through the window and wound up flying right at the sheriff.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 7th 2015, 11:45 pm

"Oh! Sorry!"

The not so small Japanese Heroine by night, Popstar by any time of the day, smashed right into Bliss, sending her straight down onto a plush rug littered now with ash and charred book bindings. Tyuki scrambled on top of Bliss for a few moments, her wings lit ablaze. The stark white feathers glowing red hot shook violently and then pressed together, smothering the fire away. With the heat gone, Tyuki could finally pay attention to the matters at hand: kick this Sheriff person's butt! But not before talking smack back to Bliss about her outfit, because that is obviously more important.

"It's not even that cute, just shut up and help me get up," she said, pressing one of her hands knuckle first into the upper part of one of Bliss' boobs. It had to be painful, and Tyuki was not paying attention to how much of her own strength she was using.

She was about to finally stand up via help from Bliss' boob when she felt her whole body become completely weightless.

"Geeze, if I was hurting you that much you shoulda said something!" Tyuki started yammering on, not looking into the real intentions to Bliss going full on telekinetic on her.

Just before the impact came, Tyuki felt the woosh in her chest. Then there was no impact. She suddenly realized what was happening. She was being hurled through a pocket dimension over and over again. She felt her stomach lurch as she attempted to fight back against the never ending inertia she had created by being hurled into this damn portal thing.

Hearing Bliss shout that it was probably not good for Tyuki, she felt a little laugh well up in her soul.

As she whizzed passed the little gap in between the portals, she spoke a word each time she flew by.

"It's!.... not!.... that!.... bad!... Just!... give!... me!!... two!... seconds!..." it took a total of ten seconds to get her words across, so her time was up by the time she even attempted to get out of it. Nothing she did helped. She was stuck in the loop. She felt sadness overwhelm her as she spoke aloud.

"Will!... I!... ever!... eat!... cake!... again?!..." of all the things to worry about, Tyuki was craving sweets.

-My DeviantArt-
We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2015, 11:18 pm

"Well isn't this an interesting turn of events. Or, more of a straight forward acceleration of them." The sheriff sized up Bliss as the two women tried to look over each other for a weakness. When Bliss found none, the sheriff smiled. "I guess I only need one of you to make this event happen. Now, I'm going to accelerate the rate of speed your little friend is going at, until she reaches critical mass. Then, she will explode, igniting the device within this building and vaporize Chicago. This is far more fun than filling out prisoner transfer forms."

"Care to run down why this is a good idea?"
The portal device before Bliss needed disabling, but getting to shut down the portals other than direct confrontation did not readily present itself. Bliss held no grudges against physical confrontation, but would much prefer disable the device before taking on the woman holding the city hostage.

"Well, I'm glad you asked. I'm going to shift Chicago into a different realm of existence, phase it entirely off the planet. Then, I'll ransom the city back, or perhaps I could just rule over the city with my team of villains in the absence of any heroes."

"You know you'll all just eat each..." Bliss rolled her eyes. "Yes Tyuki, we can all hear you and understand you are not enjoying what you are doing right now."

"Looks like your little dumbass friend will..."

"HEY!"
Bliss shot a judgmental finger to challenge the sheriff. "You don't get to call her that!" A grappling hook shot into the room, pulling away a moment of attention from the sheriff. Bliss shot across the room and tackled the sheriff to the room below. The portals still held in tact with Tyuki speeding faster towards critical mass, but the sheriff could not create any more portals without freeing Tyuki. "I'm going to make you wish you could open a portal to good ideas."

Bliss and the sheriff continued their skirmish with Bliss throwing blasts towards her adversary, while the sheriff  blocked and redirected the blasts with riot gear. Smoke grenades began to fill the area, making the shots Bliss fired off less accurate and allowing the sheriff enough spacing the make a direct attack against Bliss with her night stick. Going down to one knee, Bliss threw her hand out and felt the body armor of the Sheriff. Propelling her away, Bliss took a brief reprieve to acknowledge a moment of silence.

It grew confused with violence very quickly.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

We will rock you, for we are the champions (Tyuki, maybe others too) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 10th 2015, 6:31 pm

Okay, it had definitely latched on to something. The question though was is it safe to try and climb up the side of the building? Forcewave pulled on the chain a couple of times to test it out. It seemed he was good to go. Was trying to take the stairs an option? It felt like it should be an option. You know because it would be safer, and probably faster. It would also be really helpful if he could fly. Then he could just go up there without having to rely on this. Being able to jump really high would also help. But he was already doing this. Might as well go through with it.

Forcewave began to scale up the side of the building as fast as he could. As soon as he reached the second floor, Toxica came around the corner and sent another of her gas clouds at him. Talk about great timing on her part, and horrible timing for him. "Couldn't you have kept hiding?" he shouted at her as he blasted the gas cloud away. After the air cleared, Forcewave saw that she had disappeared off somewhere, again. Okay that was getting annoying. Was there any sense in going back to climbing when she was likely to attack again? Well if he got inside the building quickly enough then he wouldn't have to worry, unless she decided to gas the entire building while they were in there.

After some more climbing, Forcewave would reach the window without any further interference on the part of gas cloud users or anyone else. The first thing he saw once he looked in was Bliss fighting the sheriff. It looked like Bliss had the upper hand right now. Also Tyuki was flying in place and constantly disappearing. What was even going on? Confusion ran through his mind as he climbed into the room. "Okay, I'm here now. Didn't want to wait outside anymore." he said as he could finally get a better look at what was going on in here. There were a couple of things in midair that Tyuki was flying in and out of. Why were those things there, and why was she stuck flying through them? It was probably due to the sheriff, somehow.

"Hey, try to grab ahold of the chain when I fire it. I'm going to try and get you out of that." he said and fired it at the space between the two portals in hopes that she would be able to catch it and he could possibly pull her out, and get himself pulled in. Perhaps he didn't think this through well enough. Maybe it would have been a better idea to help Bliss defeat the evil sheriff. Was it too late to do that instead?

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 13th 2015, 12:09 am

Going faster and faster through the portals made her get a little nauseous, but she countered that by activating her healing powers. As she did, the immense energy that was created by her zooming between the portals started to break them down. The process was not fast enough however, and Tyuki had no idea it was happening. Bliss would notice, she's smart enough to do so!

Tyuki tried to speak again, but most of her words were falling on deaf ears, or she wasn't even talking. Either way, she barely got any understandable English to get passed to Bliss.

"Bu.... CAAAAKE!" words she decided to yell came across just fine, and it was still really weird that Tyuki was upset about not getting to have cake.

Looking down at her hands, her suit was deteriorating because of how fast she was being thrown through time and space. She could see the skin on her finger tips start to dry and flake off. She was going to turn to dust if she didn't get out of this, quick!

Focusing and forcing herself to use all of her healing energy on herself, she repeated a mantra in her head, "Cake, cake, cake, cake" and the more power she unleashed, the weaker the portals became.

Luckily for her, she had an amazing boyfriend that was even more lucky than she was. His claw shot actually hit one of the portals, forcing it to collapse. It was the last piece of force that Tyuki needed to break free. The speed at which Tyuki was travelling was... well, let's just say it was fast enough. She was slung out like a sling shot and flew straight into the Sheriff, her head shoving straight into the woman's gut. The force of impact actually caused a sonic boom, and Tyuki admittedly had no idea if the sheriff was going to be okay or not. Especially when they went flying into the next three buildings.

Recovering, and realizing she had healed herself, and the sheriff (oops) she grabbed hold of the woman and shook a fist at her.

"No one gets away with beating up my friends!"

"Only a dumbass would say that!"

"HEY! Only Bliss can call me that!" Anger rose in Tyuki, but she took it out on rushing back to Bliss and Forcewave, using the Sheriff as a cushion upon landing in the middle of the room. Tyuki used one good punch to knock the dumb woman out and took this time to fly out above the street.

"Come out and meet your impending doom! Heroes always win! And I'm a hero! I'll beat you all up! Come and get it!" she looked around for the smoke girl and any other bad guys that happened to be lurking around.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 13th 2015, 2:38 am

Bliss coughed from the overtaxing fumes entering her lungs. One more shot from the club struck her in the knee, knocking her down to her hands. The next shot struck her across the back, putting her on the ground. "Well this is a fitting way to end."  A rough foot stepped on Bliss' back as the club stuck into the back of head. "You just won't stay down no matter how many times I beat you down. I think this time I found a way to keep you down." The heavy toe slid up towards Bliss' neck in an effort to break her neck, before a guardian angel flew through the air like a bat out of Hell.

Even though Bliss found herself saved from a certain death, the sonic boom through a number of crates down on Bliss. Breaking free from the fallen debris, a beleaguered Bliss broke through a lid with her hair out of sorts. "God dammit Tyuki! Too loud!" While her appraisal of Tyuki's emergence into society and combat, smoke began forming around Bliss ankles. Not in the mood for smoke girl, Bliss dispersed the clouds around her and and turned to push the smoke woman against the wall, before metal bearings would fly across the room to bind the woman to a pole. "If I can't get the smell of smoke out of these socks, I will have you tried in a state with the death penalty."

More metal bearings would pull out of the floor of the building while Bliss started to try and track down the other villains in the area.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 13th 2015, 9:35 pm

Alright, time to save the crazy girl stuck in the infinite portal loop. Then they would defeat the bad guys and then go do other stuff. Probably go get cake. Yeah, they should definitely get cake after this was over. That was the plan. Hopefully things would go just as planned. Anyways, now to start executing this little plan.

Forcewave threw the clawshot out for Tyuki to grab in an attempt to rescue her from the portal loop. Unfortunately he missed and instead hit one of the portals. "Wow, my aim sucks." he said as he saw it hit. He pulled back the thing to throw it again as the portal collapsed and disappeared. Okay, maybe his aim wasn't so bad after all. Because he had hit one of the portals, she was free and could now fly directly at the sheriff who was currently beating Bliss thanks to some help from Toxica, who never seems to go away. Tyuki would crash right into the sheriff and as a result, a massive sonic boom would explode through the room, knocking over everyone and everything in it. Forcewave himself got blasted across the room and into the door that would break off of its hinges and send him into the hallway. After having been knocked over, he groaned a bit before saying "I totally meant for that to happen."

There was something strange about laying on a door. Forcewave pushed himself off of the door and sat up to see that there was a large hole in the wall where Tyuki had pushed the sheriff through. Also Toxica was in the room, how long she had been in here he knew not, but at least Bliss had put a stop to her constant attempts to random gas somebody from a distance. Bliss then went off somewhere, presumably to go find the rest of the prison escapees. "Hey, wait for me." he said before getting up to start to go after her. Where were the rest of those guys anyways? Who were they again? Forcewave saw Bliss off searching, and Tyuki flying overhead, but none of the bad guys they were after. Where had they gone off to?

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 28th 2015, 1:29 am

Tyuki's wings fluttered violently as she hovered above the streets of Chicago. She was looking around in a rush, trying to spot any of the remaining villains. Tyuki was sure there were no more than two left.

She remembered there was the Sherriff, Toxica, Porcupine man, someone that had a gun in their chest, and another one that could use lightning like Forcewave.

With her back unguarded, and her head in the clouds, Tyuki started to descend upon the street. She was about to let her feet touch down, but a streak of bright yellow and blue came whizzing at Tyuki. All of the air was knocked out of her lungs as the blue and yellow streak slammed into her solar plexus. Flying up after hitting Tyuki, the blue and yellow streak was the lightning user that happened to be very fast, and could fly. The sheer force that sent Tyuki backwards only caused her to be annoyed.

"Hey! Cut that out!" She said, using her right fist to start beating onto the back of the blue and yellow lightning woman. Oddly enough, the lady had bright yellow hair and creepy blue skin. She didn't even need a suit, yet chose to wear a dominatrix black leather type get-up. Tyuki felt a shiver of disgust run down her spine at the woman's attire.

"I'm glad I have better fashion sense than you," Tyuki said, using the momentum caused by Electrica, the new villains name, to turn this little skirmish in her own favor.

Tyuki whirled around, using her wings to pivot them about-face. Tyuki was now in control, the speed the two were flying at suddenly halted. Tyuki had angled them to go down into the street. A long skid mark of broken road was evidence that Tyuki was victorious.

To make sure she really was the victor, she gave Electrica the ol' one, two, buckle my shoe! That meant the Popstar Princess punched Electrica about sixteen times in the face; the strength she used was immense and caused serious damage. Electrica would be even more ugly than she was already.

"That's for trying to be cooler than me." she said, grabbed Electrica by the collar and flying up into the air. Tyuki flew back toward Bliss and Forcewave. Back near their original fighting area, Porcupine man was conscious and currently teaming with Gunman to take on Tyuki's team.

"HEY! If you don't want your face to look like raw hamburger meat, you better stop right there and rethink your decisions! I'm not about to let you beat up my team mates!!" Tyuki then reared back and threw Electrica at Gunman, intending to have the mess of blue and yellow smack right into Gunman's torso.

It was a direct hit! But it wasn't very effective...

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 28th 2015, 6:34 pm

Bliss wins. She just does. Anyone thinking Bliss could not win this straight out did not no Bliss. Gunman did not know Bliss. He loaded up a shell, bit down on his tongue and let out an adrenaline fueled shout. Electronica crawled off towards a power line after Tyuki spun off somewhere in the distance, probably got kidnapped or something lame. Bliss did not care one bit right now. Only the turning of the mechanisms in the man's chest mattered to Bliss. Each click and each lock ushered in a new level of terrible demeanor. A horrible resolve. His teeth bit down and wore away half the enamel on his upper layer before spitting out a black wad of spit. While cheek muscles burst forward a cackle, Bliss raised her eye brow and waved her motioned her hand in a circle.

Just as the round slid into position and the mechanism began to move, only the motion moved. The round remained lodged inside of his chest while beads of sweat rolled down Bliss' eye brows. Holding the round inside of his chest while the garnered the momentum from his gears took a lot from Bliss, but at least she did not find herself on the backside of an explosive round inside of her. Gunman on the other end finally managed to pop the round out of his chest. It fell with a whimper to his feet. Gunman flew towards the ceiling and landed in an impact crater of his own making. A wave of Bliss' hand and the rubble caved in around him. "I'm getting good at burying people. Tyuki? Where are you?"

Lightning shot towards Bliss, knocking her to the ground and making her boots smell of smoke. The angry glare of Bliss failed to kill on sight, but once her ultimate attack failed, Electronica looked to finish the job. While electricity swirled up around her hand, an ooze began to swallow her up. The electricity followed a circuit, giving Electronica the same voltage she meant for Bliss. Smoldering, Electronica fell to the ground.

"Yui!" A four armed yakuza princess dropped the ground behind her. "I think you killed her!"

"Whaaaa-nannan!?"

"Oh, no Yui, you're going to go to JAIL!" The last exclamation from Kyrie threw the debris Bliss scattered around Gunman around the warehouse.

"Wha-what do I do?" Tears started to swell up in the new murderers eyes as she started to turn back into Jelly.

"Poke her! Poke her!" Bonnie bounced up and down while chewing on twenty different fingers.

Yui reached down and poked Electronica, discharging a large static charge. Electronica coughed and began breathing again as she lay entirely defeated by her own merit.

"Yay Yui!" Bonnie hugged Yui, only to receive a massive jolt of electricity through her body. "I hate you Yui!" Two whirling robot arms began to pummel Yui back into a puddle. "Why can't you be cool like Fake Yui!? From now on, you're fake Yui! Just like our friendship with Tyuki!"

"Our friendship with Tyuki isn't fake! It's just paid for. That makes it REAL TO ME!" The vocal pitching from Kyrie threw Bonnie across the room into wherever Tyuki happened to be while splattering Yui around the room. Small pieces of Yui began working back together to try and turn back into Yui.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 29th 2015, 1:59 am

Forcewave would actually go in the opposite direction that Bliss had went after exiting that one building that they fought the evil sheriff with the ridiculous portal generation power. Seriously now, nobody should be allowed to have that kind of power to that extent. It's just unfair to everybody else. That portal power probably helped the evil sheriff lady in staging that mass breakout from the prison. That and you know, being a sheriff. Where were any of those guys anyways? Forcewave saw their flying friend descending nearby and was going to ask her if she had seen any of them, but just as she was about to land, a bright light flew in and sent her flying away.

Forcewave watched from the street as Tyuki and the light fly upwards until they came to a halt and the light revealed itself to be one of those people they had been looking for. The crazy lady with the electrical powers. They were fighting up above and unfortunately he couldn't provide any real help at the moment. He was down there waiting for a chance to assist, but his time spent waiting would last only a few seconds before something came flying in and tore through his right shoulder. Forcewave put his left hand over his shoulder and could feel that the tear in his costume, along with some of his skin. Blood was slowly seeping outwards as he looked at what had hit him. It was a large sharp quill. Realizing what that meant, Forcewave quickly turned towards the direction of where the quill came from, and saw that the porcupine man was up again, and was firing another one at him. Forcewave quickly jumped to his right to avoid it.

"Dammit, I was aiming for your head. Oh well, I'll get it this time." the Porcupine man said before firing another quill at the hero. He did not seem too pleased about having been knocked out earlier. Not at all.

His shoulder was in pain and bleeding, but Forcewave fought through it. He nonchalantly dodges the incoming quill and then fires a lightning blast at porcupine man who jumps out of the way. After a couple of back and forth attacks between the two that proved rather ineffective, until Forcewave managed to nail the porcupine man with a blast that knocked him back to the ground, but he was still conscious.

They somehow found themselves not far from where Bliss and the guy with the cannon in his chest like the one-shot character from Futurama had, were fighting. Forcewave then saw Tyuki and Electronica fly in and then three others appeared almost seemingly out of nowhere and knocked out Electronica. He recognized them almost instantly and was actually surprised that the rest of Tyuki's band was here, and also had superpowers. Wait, since when was this a thing? Why was there a j-pop band full of superpowered girls? Not that that's a bad thing, but still, why? "Okay, so um, how many are left for us to find." he asked trying and failing to sound like he was fully aware of what was going on.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 5th 2015, 7:55 pm

Tyuki did dance off to see what else was going on. She found herself flying up in the air, looking out for the sheriff. She had to be here somewhere, and she needed to apprehend her before more portals were made and sent her hurling through time-space again. Checking the building that Tyuki had left the sheriff lady in last, she found the woman still unconscious. Ripping a bar of metal from the broken foundation of the wall, Tyuki bent the metal around of the woman's arms and waist, pinning her hands at her sides so she couldn't move. Tyuki even bent the metal into a cute little bow, making it easier to carry the woman as she flew.

Rejoining the group, a quill from porcupine man came flying her way after missing John. She instinctively moved the sheriff up as a shield. She openly apologized to the unconscious woman and chuckled.

"Oh oops, haha, my bad."

Finally landing, she noticed Bliss was doing her badass thing, making sure the cannon man was being taken care of. Him flying backwards due to shooting himself backwards made Tyuki audibly laugh. She then noticed the pool of Yui envelope Electronica.

Tyuki dropped the sheriff on the street, not being very gentle with her at all. She then started to make her way over to Yui, Bonnie, and Kyrie who all happened to show up in the nick of time. She had to admit, it felt nice to see her friends here. She was about to speak up when Bonnie started to pummel Yui after sending a shock into the robot armed drummer of Girl Alive. Kyrie, the guitarist and back up singer, had nothing to say until Bonnie mentioned being fake friends with Tyuki. Hearing this actually made Tyuki's heart sink.

It couldn't be any worse... but it was. Kyrie mentioned being paid to be Tyuki's friend. Frowning, she felt the shock from Kyrie's high pitched voice blast her back a bit, but she held her ground. Her super strength helped her out. Turning to face Forcewave, with tears in her eyes and the fakest smile she could muster.

"I think we did it! I think that's all of them!" Tyuki then turned and rubbed some of the tears from her eyes and focused on tying all the others up. So she had the Sheriff, porcupine guy, Electronica, and gunman... Oh no!

Toxica!

"AHH!" Tyuki let out a scream as chain shaped smoke coiled around of her wings, ankles, wrists, and waist. The smoke lifted her up into the air, and along with it floated Toxica on a cloud of her own smoke. Tyuki was in deep trouble.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 5th 2015, 8:27 pm

Most of the turmoil in the warehouse began to wear down as Tyuki wrapped up their problems in a nice little bow. Funny how these incidents always resolved themselves so well and no one ever got their feelings hurt. Bliss managed to take out Toxica, the one Bliss would go on to tell the press was the most powerful. By far the most powerful in fact. Bliss would probably make up a few more powers for her when she relayed the story on her Instagram account, but for now an annoying explosion of screams and youthful exuberance broke out. Not on Bliss' watch.

"Why are you even here? I thought you were saving someone?"

"We broke into a super secret lab to get Fake Yui back!" Kyrie jumped in the air as she told her side of the story.

Bonnie hugged Kyrie as she landed. "Yui got hit by a deathlaser while we made our escape!"

"I got better!" Yui threw her hands up in celebration.

"Yay!" The three girls cheered in unison. "Yay!" Bliss kept her arms crossed. "Yay!"

A cry from Tyuki sounded off in the distance. The cheers from her bandmates and lack of attention to her probably caused her to withhold healing herself until someone mentioned how great her healing was. "We hear you Tyuki. We are sure you are in great pain and can only be healed with attention."

Yui looked to see Tyuki moving through the air, towards an exit. "I think Tyuki just got kidnapped."

Bonnie leaned in with a hand next to her mouth to speak with one of the bound villains. "I hear she gets kidnapped at least twice a week."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 6th 2015, 12:09 am

Forcewave was finding it hard to celebrate this little victory with the people he had some camaraderie with due to how badly his shoulder hurt at the moment. Plus there was the fact that the battle in the street against the escaped convicts with superpowers wasn't over just yet, but it was mainly the injured and bloody shoulder that was preventing him from being able to celebrate.

Okay, time to make a checklist of who was left among the escaped convicts. They had defeated three that he knew of, chest cannon guy, porcupine man and the lightning girl. There was also the sheriff that was responsible for this whole ordeal. That left three more if he was remembering correctly. Forcewave wasn't sure if that was true though, but he felt like there were three left. If only he could remember who they were.

Because he was barely even paying attention to what was going around him, Forcewave sort of missed what happened next. Tyuki, Bliss and the band were all talking and chatting about stuff, most of which he didn't have a clue about. "Hey, can someone help me? One of those quills kind of went straight through my shoulder and it won't stop bleeding." he asked any of them as feelings of being delirious were starting to kick in. Okay, maybe he was a bit worse off that he thought. The adrenaline might have to start kicking in at this rate because his chances of receiving some immediate help may have been dashed aside by the sudden reappearance of Toxica, and her grabbing of Tyuki.

This Toxica had so far proven to be quite possibly the most dangerous of this group of escaped convicts, and had probably caused them the most trouble so far. Now she had snuck up on them and grabbed Tyuki with her smoke controlling powers. Grasping on to his shoulder as hard as he could to try and nullify the pain a bit, Forcewave quickly turned around towards where Toxica was trying to hold Tyuki with the smoke and would shoot at the smoke with a few lightning bolts to try and disperse it all in order to free Tyuki of the toxic gas. "Tyuki." He called out after his attempt to free her of the smoke. "I really need you to heal my shoulder. Think you can do that?" he asked, hoping she would be able to do so, and quickly too.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top