The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe source [Tsxero] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The source [Tsxero]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 Empty Re: The source [Tsxero]

Post by Alpha March 10th 2015, 2:12 am

The person walking through the door was more familiar than the one that had slipped through the vent, Alpha's mind actually putting a name to their face rather than what had happened before. He was a member of The Ultra Gang, if his memory served him well anyway, and the primary muscle of their little group as well. From what he had said initially, it seemed as if he wanted something, and that alone was enough of a reason for him to take an interest in what the male wanted. It was not often that his fellow gang members would bother him for something, but then again surprises were what made life interesting. However, what he wanted was interrupted by what looked like the male noticing the open vent and then asking if someone was bothering him.

”Yes, you could say he bothered me.” Alpha noted with a slight suggestion within his tone, motioning with a hand as the vent seemed to close itself. A mention of flogging him was brought up, but then again, Alpha was never one for violent means of punishment. Besides, if he knew anything the little bugger would likely enjoy it more than anything. ”That aside, you had a reason for coming here, as you were mentioning earlier?” he would start, bringing the conversation back onto track. ”How can I help you?”

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 11th 2015, 12:18 am

So it would seem as though his brother HAD been bothering Alpha. He found himself annoyed by this. His brother shoud have been out in the medical wing preparing for any incoming patients. Granted, their race did not get sick very often, nor need surgery, but when they did they were the best at what they did. Tsxero only wished that his brother would take his duty a little more seriously than bothering psychopaths like the ultra gang. Then again what a hippocrit he'd sound like preaching that... There were times Tsxero wondered if this were truly what's best for his people. Then again...that's what he was here to find out, isn't it?

"I'm sure his other brother will best him later. He should stop bothering you then." Tsxero said as he looked to Alpha with a little sigh. "I came to you because I need to know who the greatest minds on genetics are. I know you're one of them, if not the top...but if you have any peers or associates I'd like to know them, if that's alright with you, of course. I'd not wish to overstep my boundaries." Tsxero explained while trying to seem as humble and understanding as he possibly could when all he really wanted to do was simply have a cure of his people's conditions and then be done with it all. But alas, so long as the music plays...he dances.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 11th 2015, 5:37 pm

”No need to be too hard on him, he wasn't too much trouble.” Alpha noted casually dismissive of the whole Mursine disruption, as he had not really been much of a problem to Alpha. An amusing distraction for sure, but nothing that he could really complain about in the long run. Pleasant sights aside, Tsxero wanted something beyond wandering if his sibling annoying him, so it was time to see what that was...or rather hear what it was.

What he wanted to know however was who were experts within the fields of genetics. An interesting question, but something underlying the question caught Alpha's curiosity. Despite that question, his mind were already drumming up at least a dozen names, each of them considered experts when it came to genetics, whether they matched his knowledge was a different story. ”If you don't mind my asking, why do you need to know?” Alpha asked bluntly, considering the Blessed one rather intensely.

It all depended upon the answer if he would really give him the answer he wanted. Alpha was not the type normally to take offense, this was not one of those times but he did like to understand why he was giving information, other than because someone wanted it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 12th 2015, 2:04 am

Of course he'd want to know why. He was an intellectual and all intelletuals were one of three kinds. The firs were the ones with the superiority complexes that eventually begott their own downfall oh so fittingly. The next kind were the whores of knowledge, the nosey and prying type that couldn't leave well enough along and were never able to accept the fact there were just something better left out of their minds. Then you had the third kind, the kind that did not play up their intellect but silently calculated and ployed. Tsxero had found that no matter the intellectual, they ALL played to at least one of these little "tropes" he identified. Alpha seemed to play upon the intellectual whore trope most at this moment, though it was far too early to tell as this could simply him being cautious or over protective of his pride which would follow suit with the other tropes. Tsxero's silent analytical nature aside he answered his "gang brother" or whatever.

"Because with our current authority and the primal successes and failures following Springfield I was hoping to "enlist" some assistants for out labs. Of course you're our primary expert on genetics for your species, as well as the only one who has any connection to those on the outside world." Tsxero said, a rather official report to say the least. "If you wanted more detail then I'll add in the part where we're tampering with our species genetic material. This is a little bit of a highly sensetive matter, and my advisors recommend that I use only "expendable" researchers. I've seen your work, I've seen your impact and I see your potential. You are many things, but expendable is not one of them, thus I turn to your judgment rather than your talents. This is for Ultra Gang in the long run...but in the immediate repercussions it is the work of my species that forces me to implore on this issue." Tsxero explained a little more thoroughly, however it was probably the type of answer that only raised more questions. Such was the way with Tsxero and his diplomatic speech.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 12th 2015, 2:38 am

Expendable, now that was an interesting term when it came referencing researchers and the need for them. Was his ally planning to dispose of them once they were done, or was he meaning something else entirely? Honestly he could never tell with Tsxero or those of his kind, but then again that was expecting to understand something without having gone through the pains of monitoring how they acted. Truth be told, he could not tell if the moniker of Attack Dog fit him at all, but then again all he needed to do was see him in action to know that he was indeed a beast when it came to killing. ”Expendable? That's an interesting term to use. ” Alpha noted with a smirk, intertwining his fingers and sizing up the male standing before him. ”If I were to give you the names of these....researchers, what then? From what I can tell, it seems my doing so is only a death sentence for them.”

One could question whether he cared that much, and the answer would have been not as much as this question suggested. Honestly, Alpha was feeling like picking apart what Tsxero was saying, and he so hated wasting life. Calling someone expendable was suggesting they weren't worth much in the long run, and that meant they would likely be killed once their use to these things had run out. Pausing for a few seconds, Alpha let the question flow through the atmosphere. ”Not that I should be surprised, should I?” Digressing, Alpha sighed and rolled his eyes. ”That aside, yes I know of a few expendables as you so articulately called them.” Turning his chair, the sound od keys being rapidly clicked could be heard, before something flashed across his monitor. ”Six names readily available in fact.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 12th 2015, 10:26 pm

Well now Alpha was indeed a rather annoying little piece of work, wasn't he? Oh no, Tsxero was full aware as to how he would be perceived, and he had been perfectly fine with Alpha not willing and readily helping him to be entirely honest. But there was something he said that actually annoyed him. The prick had the balls to say ”Not that I should be surprised, should I?” In that instant Tsxero forgot himself a moment, almost sucumbing to anger in the worst possible way. He wanted to roar and tear Alpha limb from limb, him along side half of these Ultra Dicks. But alas it was all relevent in some regard. Tsxero now knew the kind of person he was dealing with, and as of now he wasn't too far impressed with his fellow "group members" that Deathbringer rallied. Tsxero was loyal to Deathbringer, like it or not... but being loyal doesn't mean you have to like the decisions and judgement of the ones you are loyal to.

"Expendable actually just means that if they ever try to formulate a genocidal weapon against our species we can kill them in order to protect ourselves and keep sociopaths from being upset at us. As far as why you shouldn't be surprised...I have no idea." Tsxero said with a slight smile as his eyes fixated on Alpha with a hidden accusation in his tone when he used the word sociopath. "I figured you would understand the safety of your siblings was something to hold precious above all else. Forgive my intrusion, I'll seek external geneticists elsewhere." he said as he lowered his head slightly before turning to step out. He couldn't help but be utterly fumed by what had been said, but Tsxero felt as though he handled himself well, as he would have rather turned to his blessed form, pinned Alpha against the wall and flip the "why am I not surprised" comment back in his black-hearted face. The door opened and there, in the doorway was someone who caused Tsxero to audibly groan.

"Oh, you asked him? Six people...that's a good number." μrsine said as he walked in, his hands in the pockets of his jeans that were a little too tall for him. Still lacking a shirt but feeling much safer from the eyes of Alpha, μrsine had arrived to do damage control...because if there was anyone likely to be a hyper-sensitive and easily offended guy...it was Tsxero. Though μrsine had to admit... Tsxero had every reason to be this fumed...he even didn't like Alpha for that one comment, but all in all he had to make sure this went over well...for his people if nothing else.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 12th 2015, 10:53 pm

Alpha had always wandered what it would be like, to read the mind of another, though he was never expecting to develop such a talent himself. Yet within a second, his mind seemed to stretch outwards and draw in every thought around him much like a sponge, yet the only thing he got within that experience was a rather angry buzz that cause his skull to pound for a moment. Unless Tsxero's mind were working as much as that suggested, then he was reading more than just one mind, when that should have not been possible. Blinking a couple of times, Alpha tried to reign in the strange sensation that was washing over him. Despite that, he managed to get the gist of what the blessed one was saying, pulling from it an almost spiteful tone. Despite that, he was more than prepared for any sort of move that Tsxero could make against him.

For an instant it felt as if the male were trying to manipulate him, though Alpha could not quite tell. Honestly, he was expecting something to happen now, yet the male known as Mursine reappeared with clothes this time, as if by some cosmic coincidence. ”Yes, six people.” Alpha stated simply, not trusting the two any more now than before. ”Sadly, I couldn't supply anymore.” Alpha stated simply.  ”So is there anything else I could help you with?” He could tell that tsxero was not so fond of him, and Mursine was likely the same, yet at this point he could not bring himself to care.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 13th 2015, 6:31 pm

"Tsxero, stop being so pessimistic. He's working with a gang of sociopaths too. That's probably why he felt as though he shouldn't be surprised. For all either of you know neither of you are sociopaths and you're just doing what you need to do because it's the most beneficial course of action." μrsine said to his brother and then looked to Alpha, leaving neither of these individuals out of the blame. "Besides..."expendable" isn't the best term. If they can keep a secret and not try to plot our genocide they aren't gonna be hurt. They aren't "expendable" but we'll deal with them the same way you'd deal with anyone who tried to kill your family..." He said with a sigh. He then looked to Tsxero and pointed. "Pick better wording." He then turned and pointed to Alpha. "Don't make assumptions. Ask for explanations. For the first ten years on this planet we thought a toilet was a water fountain. We've got a language barrier we're working against. Honestly until you two know anything about each other you shouldn't be splitting hairs." μrsine concluded with a scoff as if this were all trivial. Ultimately Tsxero despised this.

"My brother is ri-ri-ri-... μrsine is not wrong. I apologize for the inadvertently deceptive use of phasing-Phrasing-phrasing. Also for assuming you were a...sociopath." Tsxero said, admitting his own error in things. μrsine didn't even really wait for Alpha to apologize himself before sitting down on the floor again and yawning. "A'ight. So we got six scientists but they can wait. Not-deformed Alpha, let's get everyone here acquainted...since I gotta hold hands here. μrsine said with a little smirk before playing it off more as a passing comment.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 13th 2015, 8:55 pm

When Alpha had been expecting both of them to vacate his lab, the opposite had happened actually. The younger of them began to speak up, acting as some manner of mediator if you will, Alpha only listened because it was an almost unexpected development.  Perhaps they could talk sense into the blessed one when he could not, or perhaps they would be talking as much nonsense as they were, only time could tell, and when he stopped thinking to himself. Rambling aside, Mursine seemed to be making some fair points, bringing some logic into what felt more like passive aggressive arguing, granted he was feeding into that as well, so Alpha could not call himself blameless. Where this was going seemed like they were going to learn something about one another, an interesting prospect to say the least, but then again that meant he would have to share something about himself with someone who was easily insulted and someone who he had a feeling would rather know him in a more carnal sense.

Apologies were thrown around, so he assumed it was only natural he do the same, yet the little nudist seemed to cut him off before he could let a word out. Tsxero seemed to have a difficulty in admitting his sibling was right, which suggested either they disliked doing so, or perhaps it was the dislike if admitting that his sibling was right in particular. So many possibilities, and so little time to consider it. Alpha reclined within his seat, and sighed softly, deciding arguing would get him nowhere. ”Get everyone here acquainted? ” Alpha asked curiously with a raised brow, seemingly interested in the suggestion. ”Well, you know me by the name Alpha, but I also answer to Travis.” If that was what he was asking, he did not know, but they had something else to call him if they so wanted.

”Unless you want me to tell you something more....personal. I can do that of course, but it all depends on what you want to know.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 16th 2015, 10:21 pm

"Just as you go by Alpha, I go by Aramis. As your name is Travis, my name is Tsxero." Tsxero said as he began to mentally draw parallels. Both had double identities they used that started with A, both had true names that began with a T. Both were in a position of leadership over their siblings and both seemed to be... rather consumed with the work of their people. Tsxero always noticed smal, stupid details like that he then looked to μrsine expectantly, as if he were waiting for him to say something.

"Stick with Travis, Travis is cooler. But uh...I guess... Tell us about who you are...why are you doing what you do? What made you decide to do it?" μrsine asked, though he looked to Tsxero for confirmation, Tsxero rolled his eyes and sighed. "If you want to make it sound like a job interview-Don't judge 'cuz he's gonna get the chance to ask you here in a minute." Tsxero began, but μrsine cut him off...int he way only a μrsine could. Tsxero closed his eyes and shook his head before he turned and looked to Travis. Well if he were about to be victim to questions as well...he might as well be able to hear what Travis had to say. After all, knowledge is power, no?

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 16th 2015, 10:48 pm

So now he had two names, Tsxero and Mursine, brothers if he could recall correctly. Alpha considered the eldest of the two, analyzing each small change within their expression, posture and anything that he would typically look over. Then the wait for the questions, ones that he was expecting and of course they would come, regardless of whom they came from he was expecting them nonetheless. What the questions were however was different, as he would not go as far as to assume what they wanted to know about him. The questions that the younger blessed one asked were...interesting to say the least, even if they were so plain. Honestly, he couldn't help but chuckle, the sound coming softly from his lips as he locked eyes with Mursine for a moment. ”You want to know more about who I am? Now that is a question I haven't been asked.” he paused, considering the answer he could give, letting it stew for what felt like ten seconds, yet to him it was longer.

”It all depends on who you ask. If you ask the common person who Travis Masters is, you will likely hear something along the lines of a humanitarian, someone who looks out for those who cannot do so themselves. A....hero I suppose.” Another short pause, whether for thinking or contemplation was unknown. ”If you ask about Alpha, the answer is far more varied. To my siblings, i'm their elder brother, a protector, and to those that fashion themselves heroes, i'm nothing more than....the bad guy.” He chuckled upon mentioning heroes. ”As for who I am, that a rather difficult question. I am Alpha, the first of my kind.” Not the best true answer, but then again if they were expecting a definitive answer then they would have been mistaken, though he still had two more questions to answer.

”As for the why, well that is a long story. However, all I can say to that is it's all for the greater good. If I must use ill means for desired results, then so be it.” The last, well he was not sure if he could even be willing to divulge that small bit of information, at least not yet. ”What made me do it? Well, let's just say I was not too pleased with my original reason for being created, so I chose a different purpose.” Three different questions, all answered, so it seemed it was his turn to ask. It only took a few seconds to consider the questions, and so then he would ask. ”Now, I suppose it's my turn to ask the questions. What brings you to work with a group of...sociopaths? What do you hope to gain from doing so? And, since it was asked of  me, tell me more about who you are.” Not quite original with the last question, but then again originality was not everything.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 19th 2015, 12:33 am

"What? Wanting to be an attack dog for Deathbringer and his lacky's isn't enough?" Tsxero asked, granted he was only saying half-heartedly, sarcastically almost. But still the question was answerd.

"No."
"No." In unison no less. Tsxero's eyes narrowed at them, μrsine couldn't help but look utterly amused. It worried Tsxero to think that his brother thought on the same wavelength as a criminal mastermind. That actually worried him slightly, he would need to keep a better eye on his little sibling, fearing betrayal in light of all the clusterfuck that's been going on.

"I joined the Ultra Gang because I was hungry and deathbringer fed me." Tsxero said. It wasn't wrong in all honesty, though his reasons for continuing loyalty was because of a totally different reason. A reason he didn't much want to reveal to Alpha.

"Really?"
"Really?"

"Okay seriously, who let the twin out of Cryo? YES, REALLY!" Tsxero said, clearing his throat as his little brother kept his mouth comically forced shut. "As far as who am I? My name is Tsxero, I'm called a paragon to my people, I'm the eldest survivng child of the former shaman and Kaxkain. I'm the leader of the small population you're now residing in....That pretty much sums me up." Tsxero replied before clearing his throat and trying to see if he answered every question asked. Of coursehe didn't even realize that he may or ay not have neglected to answer what he hoped to achieve, but then again... that might have been something a little better left off.

Meanwhile the little were-alien managed to, in his silence slip away slightly and perch himself up on the back portion of a cabinet and began looking over Alpha's laptop.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 19th 2015, 1:03 am

The first of Tsxero's answers was not satisfactory to Alpha, granted it would have not been allowable by anyone with a proper working brain. So in response, it seemed that both him and Mursine would say the same response, simultaneously actually. Both of them having the same response was a pleasant surprise, but doing so again was almost unnerving. Not that Alpha would reveal such a feeling beyond a singular raising of the brow when looking to Mursine and then back to his sibling. ”If you say so.” Alpha noted with a smirk, as if not believing Tsxero's reasoning for a second, but he would not continue to pry into something he would likely not hear about. Something told Alpha he would learn in time, but for now he could deal with being left in the dark.

At least he had managed to receive an answer to one of his questions, even though that only gave him more questions than it did answers. ”You're the leader here?” A small similarity it seemed between him and this unknown, though if they had similar motives have yet to be seen. ”So what do you hope to accomplish working with these people? I wasn't aware paragons lowered themselves to be the attack dogs for madmen, unless they had a reason, unless that's all you are. I do hope you aren't, because I would be sorely disappointed.” His expression was implacable, was it curiosity or something else? However Alpha was unaware of the younger blessed ones movements, as his attention had focused upon Tsxero to hear his answer.

While the two conversed the laptop screen would have multiple icons decorating the desktop, mostly what seemed like junk to the casual observer. Nothing of use to someone only looking on the surface, but to find the true information, one would have to dig a little deeper, or rather look beyond the surface. If Mursine looked over the icons, and knew anything about computers, he would have clicked on a folder without a name, sort of hidden within the clutter that was his desktop. Once done, it would open to reveal a plethora of word documents, each one labeled with a day number, ranging from 1-50 as well as a few video files, each a considerable size. None of them had a title that suggested they were anything special, but that did not mean that they weren't, but then again all it took was a curious eye to find out more.

And if this guy was anything like that, then he would probably do some clicking.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor March 19th 2015, 11:37 pm

"I already answered you though. I'm working with them because I was hungry and Deathbringer fed me. He's been nothing but a generous ally to me and has earned a fragment of trust, unlike some others." He said, still playing dumb but it was quite obvious that he had a total lack of trust in Alpha. After all he just met the man and the man already disregarded a language barrier and assumed the worst of him. Granted, Tsxero held no grudges against it, it was an honest mistake. What he didn't like was what Alpha was doing here. Tsxero once learned that in the most subtle conversation you can give away more detail than you could possibly believe. That was why when questions like this came he was dead set to give the bastard NOTHING. His mind flashed to the locket and chain around his neck and his smile only widened a little. "For a man of vision I'm sure you can understand. One peoples hero of war is another peoples murderer. One man's trash is another's treasure. One people's paragon is another people's attack dog. One peoples spies are another peoples problem." He said, the only thing that could possible give away was that he was smart enough to draw parallels and give an ever so subtle warning of "I don't know what game you're playing, but It's over" in his smile.

"Well, now that the questions are-μrsine get down!" Tsxero snapped, finally seeing his brother on Alpha's computer, slightly still hanging like a little monkey. μrsine looked to Tsxero, the Alpha, then smiled and clicked the mouse to play the first video file. "Whoops."

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 20th 2015, 12:59 am

It didn't take a rocket scientist to note that something he said had bothered the male, perhaps his attempts to understand him more only proved how fruitless it was. ”I see.” Alpha responded, realizing the limits he could prod now, and pulling back for now. Better to avoid causing conflict, rather than dying or being forced to kill both. That would have been the most unfavorable of outcomes, something that he wanted to avoid happening more than anything. So he would silence himself now, arms crossed over his chest while he considered the alien in human form across from him with still curious expression. Regardless before it seemed that Tsxero would have retreated from their room, he snapped at Mursine who seemed to be...messing around with his laptop. Honestly, Alpha was surprised with himself that he had not been watching that more carefully, but it was too late to stop what had happened, at least what had been started.

Alpha would have and should have stopped the recording, but something stopped him, a constricting feeling within his chest that made him only watch, face as implacable as stone. It was as if something were stopping him, yet he could not tell what that something was.

As screen opened across the screen, revealing middle aged looking man with a salt and pepper colored beard, peering into a camera. “I'm being pressured into doing more video logs over the test subject, however I wonder what they hope to gain by having me do this.” His voice was tinged with an accent, but he found it hard to place, as well as the face, no matter how many times he had watched this video. “Subject Alpha has been progressing at a phenomenal rate. It's...far better than anything we could have hoped it would be. His mental capacity has far outstretched human ability, in fact i'm convinced...it will only continue to grow. Already he's learned over a dozen languages, and he's just fresh from bio-stasis, it's.....baffling really.” There was a sense of wonder in his voice, as he cleaned his glasses and continued to speak. “However, he hasn't developed anything beyond this amazing intellect. Whether he does in time, we can only hypothesize, but i'm beginning to think he might just be a step more than anything else. There so much to be done with this project, three more are already being prepared as we speak and I have high hopes for them.”

They paused for a moment, lip turning into an almost annoyed expression. “However, I have a feeling this work could be put in great jeopardy. I've only received news earlier today, but it seems we've captured some manner of....unknown creature. I do not know what Masters is thinking, but he could be jeopardizing our entire operation by bringing something like that here of all places. He has so many other labs, but....here. ” it seemed that this was ranting more than anything at this point. “If there are more of them, it's possible they could want their own back.”
There was obviously more, as the small bar at the bottom had no even reach a fourth of its run time but the video seemed to close itself, Alpha's tapping a foot annoyed in the floor, though annoyed was nowhere near the feeling he felt.

”Nosy little guy, aren't you?” An undertone of venom could be sensed, deadly almost.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 20th 2015, 11:00 pm

"Get out..." Tsxero said with a little glare to his brother. His brother silenced and looked a little crestfallen before hopping down and stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking out with a somber expression. Little bastard knew he was in trouble now. "Yup, nosey. That's why I looked at the face and did the stuff. Best part of my charm right there." he said lamely before he walked out the door and turned down the hallway. Tsxero looked from the door and his little brother's direction and returned his attention to Alpha.

That was an oddly specific report from a video log, and Alpha's life was in very real danger at the moment, though the danger stemmed from the fact Tsxero gave away absolutely no signs that he were even influenced by emotion or the information he processed. "My little brother is indeed nosy. It tends to get him in trouble. Yelled at...Captured and tortured by humans. Then I have to save him and things get really colorful. Really quick." He said with a sigh, as if his little brother exhausted him. Probably because his brother did exhaust him, but he actually had to thank his brother for this one... him being nosey paid off big time.

"Well I can see the depth that trust can be placed. With that, if you have no other questions?" Tsxero asked with a step back and a curious look to Alpha.

Spoiler:

The source [Tsxero] - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top