The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapA Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_voting_barA Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapA Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_voting_barA Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) Empty A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest September 9th 2011, 10:42 pm

Samael, or Vengeance depending on who knows him, flew across the rooftops of New York City. He scanned the ground that went past him with his violet-colored eyes as he took in his surroundings, his long black hair blowing in the wind. His attire consisted of an all black leather attire, leather gloves, leather boots, leather pants and a black leather veil covering his mouth, which helps hide the rather monstrous part of his appearance. Due to him not having any shirts he can wear that don't cover up and impede his black feathery wings. The second generation villain, born of the Big Bad Chaos and Alruna the Succubus, also having to be the grandson of the Devil himself, yawned in a bored manner. He stopped in his flight path as he watched from above an alleyway of what appeared to be a pink-haired woman with large....assets, who was Elena Vexus, that was surrounded by a bunch of thugs. He snapped out of his lustful stare he was giving the woman from his position while inwardly cursing the sex demon blood part of his DNA that coursed through his veins and decided to intervene. He wasn't a hero or anything, after all, he usually only looks after his own interests and is a professional part-time villain but that was beside the point. The woman was probably some fellow superhero or villain with powers like him but he could never distinguish the regular, as his father would say, squishies from the supers. So, he flew down in a diving position and launched his fist out, impacting against one of the two-bit thugs and forcing him into the ground with the force of a jack hammer, creating a large crater in the ground, turning most of his bones into powder and knocking him into a coma. He landed on one knee and slowly rose up to his full height of 6 feet exactly and stared at the remaining crooks as a malicious, partially insane glint made it's way into his eyes. He didn't bother saying anything or giving out any witty or mocking banter like his father as he didn't find it necessary. He just cracked his neck and gave them a look that just dared them to try something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) Empty Re: A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Post by Elena Vexus September 9th 2011, 11:00 pm

Everyone turned as the man was crushed by what to seemed to be this demon or sorts, who was rather tall. There were three other men left since one of them was just taken out permanently. All three of them were petrified at what just happened while Elena stood with her arms crossed staring this new person down. These men had nothing to say, really couldn't say anything because they were paralyzed with fear, Ms. Vexus on the other hand, had dealt with worse. From what she could deduct, he probably thought that she was being attacked by these thugs, which was not the case. She had recently lost quite a few of her henchmen and was looking to recruit some more, but now that they saw the work that they were most likely going to have to deal with, she could probably cross these other three off the list.
" I was holding auditions..." She spoke in a cold, fearless tone.
"Though, it does seem as if he will not be making the cut... Ah, but! A miraculous idea has just come to me boys. Last one standing with out new visitor here will get the job..."
She had described the job offer to these men earlier. It included a very high pay and excellent accommodations. A massive upgrade from the lives that they lived now. They were not very smart people, which is exactly what Elena was looking for. With her ordering these men to attack this thing that had just obliterated one of their own, it just showed that she had absolutely no value for their lives. All that they saw was the promise of a new and better life, and so they listened and attack the strange new guest.
A devilish smirk creeped up Elena's face as she knew that these men were doomed. In her head, she wanted to recruit this demonic figure but needed to get rid of the other 'competition'. Vexus was planning on counting on exactly how fast he could take out all three of these brutes. This was just sport to her...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) Empty Re: A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest September 9th 2011, 11:11 pm

Samael turned to face the woman to see if she was alright. He raised a black eyebrow in surprise by the tone of voice she used with him. When she told him she was holding auditions, he felt the urge to facepalm himself until his head fell off like how he bet when those Florida idiots screwed up in their voting process and screwing Al Gore over and causing Bush to win. Political satire worthy of his father aside however, it seemed he just got roped into helping this delightful tart in holding her auditions. This would piss a normal villain off but Vengeance wasn't normal. If anything, the thought of beating up on more thugs only excited him more. He grinned a predatory, shark-like grin behind his veil as he turned back to the thugs, who were now cowering at the sight of him. He charged in and punched a thug in the chin, sending the man flying back and through a brick wall, his spine crushed on impact and knocked into unconsciousness. He turned to the next thug and punched him in the solar plexus, causing the man to bend over forward, allowing the second generation villain to move his leg upwards in the air and driving his heel into the back of the man's head, sending crashing face-first into the pavement and turning his skull into paste. He then turned to the last thug and punched his way through the man's chest, right through his heart. He smirked as he pulled his bloody, gloved arm out of the man's body and turned to face Elena, waiting to see what she would say or do next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 10th 2011, 12:37 am

Elena's eyes were wide with satanic delight. She then began clapping, she was more than impressed with this near monster.
" Bravo, splendid, what a show! Oh I haven't seen death like that since the camps!"
She could not recall the last time she showed such excitement towards a single thing. It was an unexplored and thought to be lost emotion of hers. Elena somewhat hoped that her joy over the brutal murder of these men did not off set the winged creature that had done away with them. Though, to kill in such a fashion with no remorse and find her reaction disturbing would pose quite the contradiction. Elena finished her applause of one and stepped over the bodies to get a little closer to her new 'friend'.
"I must say, I am beyond impressed with your actions just there. And I will just go right ahead and ask, would you do me the honor of joining my entourage? Please do not mind the peasants you dealt with a moment ago, you are much more important... Now how about it? I can offer you almost anything you would like as compensation for joining me... You seem so misunderstood, and I would want nothing more than to change that."
Elena then offered her hand so that they could shake and seal the deal. As of right now, she probably just looked like some psychopathic pink haired woman who found an almost absolute joy in the death of others, which was partially true. But the other features about here should still have been a mystery unless he was also some sort of omniscient being as well. What a bonus that would be..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 5:12 pm

Vengeance looked at her with a confused eyebrow. What the hell did she mean by camps? Could she mean concentration camps? That would make her older then she appeared, far older. Oh well, that little thought certainly didn't change the lustful thoughts swarming through his head courtesy of his Incubus blood. He pushed those thoughts back and listened as she offered him almost anything he liked. He stroked his chin in thought about the offer. As he thought about her offer, he looked her up and down. "There are any two things a being like me desires. Pain's head on a pike and, this is my sex demon blood talking, sex. If you can offer me either of those two things, I'd be more then happy to join your little cause. I've been looking for something big to do" he said with a lecherous chuckle at the second option that he offered to her. There were times where even his demon blood got out of his control.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 10th 2011, 6:16 pm

Elena giggled a bit at the sexual requests.
"Haha, I will do my best on the sexual favors though I can assure you now that they will not be with me. As for this 'Pain', assuming he is an individual that you know of, I would be more than happy to aid in your searches for him. I am right next to positive that with our combined efforts, you'll have this man's head in no time..."
Elena had in fact heard of Pain, he was rather infamous for his work. She had never personally had a run in with him, but from what she had heard it did not sound like it would be a nice trip if she ever did. That is to say that she would even make it back alive. Though, pretending that she did not know the guy was probably the easiest way to show that there would be no issue with finding him. The only thing would be is that she would have to up the pay grid a little bit if she was going to get her sources to do some digging on the one and only Pain. Highering this guy was now seeming that it would cause more harm then good. It might set her back a bit, but Vexus was sure that with some financial planning and altering she could keep steady what she had and grant the wishes of her newest member

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 6:22 pm

Vengeance chuckled at her in a good-natured manner. "Hm, pity. Someone as lovely as you would probably love to lay with me. At least the sex would cost you nothing" he said in a joking yet flirtatious manner. The thought of her helping him get to Pain brought a borderline psychotic smile to his face, only thing was that it was hidden behind the veil covering his face. He wanted Pain's head and he would get it one way or another. He murdered his father and he wanted revenge on the big oaf for it. He always wanted to meet his father and now he would never get that chance because of Pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 11th 2011, 2:02 am

Elena gave him a bit off a grossed out look when he said how he thought that she would love to lay with him... He had no idea how wrong he was...
"Riiighht..Okay, well if you would walk with me one of my vehicle's will pick us up momentarily..."
Vexus began strutting her way out of the ally way that they had met in, stepping over some of the bodies that were spread about.
"Hmm, I am going to have to get someone to clean this up..." She said as she continued to walk to forward. Her heels clicking with every step. What her problem seemed to be that she was too trust worthy at this point. Meeting this new stranger, he could easily just turn and attack her. Even with her cybernetics, Elena was not entirely sure on how well her body would hold up. Though she felt that a substantial offer had been placed in his head and it would be more off a loss on his part if he were to attack her...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 21st 2011, 4:26 pm

Vengeance nodded his head and followed after her silently. The fact that she was offering her assistance in helping him getting rid of Pain was something that was trapped in his head, which is what caused him to take the deal. He wasn't stupid though. This woman could just go back on her word to assist him with dealing with Pain but he figured she would know that he wasn't someone to be lied to. After how he pretty much turned those thugs into mulch, he was sure that she would be more careful to not lie to him and get him angry at her. "So, where exactly are we going anyway?" the winged avenger asked her with a small frown behind his veil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 2:38 pm

(Just a tag so I remember to post in this thread when Vexus calls Nightkill for the Harbingers.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 24th 2011, 4:08 pm

"First off, we're getting out of this unfortunate ally, second a vehicle will be arriving soon to transport us.We'll just being going to this little organization's headquarters so that we can get everything situated with you joining. Don't worry, there isn't any paper work." Elena said with a little giggle.
Soon after, a large, armored, and blacked-out Escalade pulled up. A man in a suit and sunglasses stepped out of the passenger seat and opened up the door for Elena. She stepped in and scooted all the way over to the right side, she then waved her hand for the other man to get in as well, even if it might have been a bit crap. Once in the vehicle, Elena reached down to the floor and opened up a compartment that held a purse. She went in it and pulled out a cell phone. She dialed a number and put it up to her ear.
"Hello....Yeah I have someone new....We're on our way now..... Alright."
There was a click and she hung up the phone and put it back into her bag.
"Okay! We're all set to go."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 4:51 pm

The vehicle drove, and soon they arrived outside a dark, dusty alley. An old, grandfatherly black gentleman was there to meet them. "My name is Jonathon Mohammed Azad." he said, with a nod of his head to Vengeance. "It is good to see you again, Ms. Vexus." he said, greeting the other this time.

"Step right this way, I'll take you to the base. We have many entrances to our New York base. It is where our employer, Nightkill," a familiar name to even the common civilian, "Primarily operates."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 4:57 pm

Vengeance nodded his head silently as he was lead into the van and was driven to their destination. He took in the scenery around him as the vehicle drove through the night, tapping a pale finger to a non-existent beat. His violet eyes were in a contemplative manner, wondering exactly where he was being lead. Finally after what seemed like an endless eternity, the van stopped and they got, heading towards an old black gentleman to greet them. He smirked behind his black veil in a pleased manner, glad to know that at least someone was going to show respect for the only grandchild of the Devil himself. The name of the man's employer sent a jolt of surprise into his brain, recognizing it as the man who had his half-brother Doomsday, the only other child of his deceased father Chaos. He was curious to know what his brother was like along with meeting a man that worked alongside his father on many occasions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 24th 2011, 5:09 pm

Elena gave a smirk to the man as she was greeted, though when Nightkill's name was mentioned she could tell that something sparked in the new member's head. She had no idea if this was going to be a good thing or bad. If that name left bad karma, and they were leading him directly into their main base, nothing would go well. Entering this base now with him was a gamble at this point. Elena kept on alert for anything that might cause suspicion while they walking into the base. Once they started walking, she waved off the car that had brought them there, if anything did go wrong she would want at least one of her vehicles to be in tact if she needed to get away. Though after quick consideration, Vexus figured that she was just over thinking the whole situation. There was nothing to worry about, at least in her case.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 5:31 pm

Azad walked into the alley, and moved the dumpster to the side. There was a keypad. He quickly typed in a complicated fourteen number code, which someone with 5 INT+ could see and remember.

The wall simply slid up, exposing a staircase. Azad allowed Elena and Vengeance to go in first, and then he typed the same sequence into a keypad on the side of the staircase. The wall slid down.

The man turned on some lights, and led them down the staircase. After a minute of walking, they were in a comfortable room that looked like something from a great living room. Couches, a fridge, even a flat-screen TV on the wall with several video game systems connected.

"Sometimes the members wish to calm down and relax." a man explained. Nightkill sat in an armchair right across from where Vengeance and Elena were, in a human form. He looked like a handsome thirty-ish year old Indian man. "Elena, great to see you. And you found a possible recruit. This is certainly a feather in your cap." he chuckled. "Now, my boy," he addressed Vengeance, "Would you like to eat, drink or smoke?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top