The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 5:31 pm

Azad walked into the alley, and moved the dumpster to the side. There was a keypad. He quickly typed in a complicated fourteen number code, which someone with 5 INT+ could see and remember.

The wall simply slid up, exposing a staircase. Azad allowed Elena and Vengeance to go in first, and then he typed the same sequence into a keypad on the side of the staircase. The wall slid down.

The man turned on some lights, and led them down the staircase. After a minute of walking, they were in a comfortable room that looked like something from a great living room. Couches, a fridge, even a flat-screen TV on the wall with several video game systems connected.

"Sometimes the members wish to calm down and relax." a man explained. Nightkill sat in an armchair right across from where Vengeance and Elena were, in a human form. He looked like a handsome thirty-ish year old Indian man. "Elena, great to see you. And you found a possible recruit. This is certainly a feather in your cap." he chuckled. "Now, my boy," he addressed Vengeance, "Would you like to eat, drink or smoke?"

Back to top Go down

A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Heroics From An Unlikely Source (PRIVATE)

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 5:45 pm

Vengeance crossed his arms as he looked around the alley they were lead in, looking officiallThey finally came up to a blank wall and he raised an eyebrow at it, wondering what was the going on. The man moved a dumpster and typed on a keypad, causing the wall to open up and they were lead through the new opening. They came across a man sitting in a chair, the lights flickering on. The man addressed the Elena woman beside him and he turned to face the man he assumed was Nightkill and shook his head in a 'no thanks' manner as he denied the offer of something to eat, drink or a smoke. He slowly removed his black leather veil and smiled, his lips extending to the back of his head as his mouth parted to reveal a monstrously wide mouth filled with long, serrated, sharp, dagger-like teeth that dripped with green saliva, something that looked very similar to Nightkill's old ally Chaos. "Nightkill, holder of the being known as Doomsday. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Samael, or Vengeance, referring to me as either doesn't matter to me. I am the biological and almost completely unknown son of the deceased Chaos, The Big Bad, and Alruna the Succubus, Grandson of the Devil and Blood Brother of Doomsday. Pleasure" he said with a bow, his manners that his mother drilled into him coming into play for once.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 25th 2011, 2:24 pm

Elena was rather taken aback by this display of chivalric manners. She was rather impressed since the way she had met him was him literally crushing all of her applicants. But that was no matter, her impression was allowed to change since he decided to join the organization. When Nightkill recognized her for her recruitment, she just smiled and nodded her head. She viewed Vengence as a nice addition to the Harbringers with her paranoia now gone. Though for the first time Elena say this 'thing' remove his veil and the sight was not a pleasant one. Elena showed nothing on her face but her mind was rather perplexed. She had not seen such a beast before and now understood why he wore a face covering. But that was no matter, this powerful individual was another valuable asset to the group and would only further help the cause that they were fighting for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 4:04 pm

Nightkill nodded to Vengeance. "I have met both of your parents. Powerful, the both of them. I have worked with and against them both. I know your father and mother, and respect them, and they respect me in turn. Though our relations with each other tend to be strange." he said with a chuckle. "Vary almost every time we meet each other."

"The group we are discussing is known as the Harbingers. The term Harbinger refers to something heralding another." Nightkill said, leaning forward slightly. "We herald a new age, a Golden Age for humanity and the rest of the species living in Earth and the dimensions surrounding it. We are powerful, and rather rich. Indeed, due to this richness, we may offer you a substantial salary. You know how much the average United States citizen makes per year? 46,860 dollars. We will give you 700,000 dollars per year, which is 14 times this. In exchange, you will be on call when I request you, and you will do various services for me." he said. "Do you have any questions?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 4:11 pm

Vengeance raised an eyebrow over how Nightkill said that his relations with his parents will vary from time to time. He wasn't aware of how his mother interacted with humans but his father was notorious for his rather...unusual way of interacting with people. His lips stretched upwards to just below his ears in a toothy, demonic looking yet amused smile, chuckling at the thought of his father actually hosting a pleasant conversation with anyone. He listened with rapt attention as Nightkill talked about the Harbingers, the organization he was joining and about payment. He whistled softly to himself at the amount of money he was going to make for each year. He frowned in thought at the question and wondered if he did have questions. He thought for a moment and nodded his head in a positive manner. "My question is, where do I sign up?" he asked in that suave, silky voice of his as he smirked a smirk where his lips literally stretched to the ends of his lips, licking away green saliva from his lips with a long, two foot, snake-like tongue in an excited manner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 25th 2011, 7:31 pm

Elena had her arms crossed and smirked when Vengence asked where did he sign up. Another helpful addition, though with another member meant another large chunk of money gone. It wasn't her money, but it just seemed like she was losing something.
" Well that's just delightful, why don't you two get little acquainted. I have another meeting to attend in the city, so I'll be on my way gentlemen. NightKill, if you need anything, you know how to reach me." She put her hand up to her ear and called her ride back. With that, she gave a cute wave and began to make her way up and out of the base, with the infamous click of her heels resounding with every step.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 7:47 pm

"Goodbye Elena. I shall meet you later." he called after the woman, and then turned back to Vengeance. "Ah, yes, as I was saying before..." he told the boy. "You're more or less in. The rules are to obey my orders, and not to get yourself into too much trouble. Being the son of Chaos, the latter may be difficult for you if you took after him, but these rules are not difficult. And you have a considerable salary." He gave the boy a cell phone. "One of the latest models, engineered by me and my team. This thing will work anywhere, so you should not have any trouble contacting me, or vice versa." he said.

"I'll give you a vaccination and health checkup later, as I've done with everyone else, but you're good to go. When I request your aid, I'll call you, and vice versa. My number is on your speed dial." He stood up and held out his hand for Vengeance to shake. "I believe we will have a long and successful cooperation."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2011, 9:09 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2011, 1:20 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2011, 1:26 pm

Vengeance listened with rapt attention, nodding as Nightkill told him about things concerning the Harbingers. When he got the part about rules about him might having difficulty following them him, what with him being the son of Chaos and taking after him a bit. He took the cellphone from Nightkill's hands and looked at with curiosity shining in his violet-colored eyes. He turned back to Nightkill to see him holding his hand out. He smirked at him and grasped his hand, shaking it firmly. "So long as you can guarantee me Pain's head for killing my father, I'll do whatever is required of me" he said with a menacing hiss as his eyes narrowed, the very thought of Pain angering him to the point of homicide. He would do whatever it took to make sure Pain died at his hands, his and no one else's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2011, 1:54 pm

Nightkill paused. "Chaos wouldn't be dead..." he said slowly. "The 'Big Bad' would not die like that. I would know." He thought for a while, not saying anything. Then he shrugged. "Of course you may kill Pain when we need to do so." he told Vengeance, letting go for his hand. "Welcome to the team." he said.

(End topic.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top