The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_vote_lcapThe turning of the gears and Gadgets I_voting_barThe turning of the gears and Gadgets I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The turning of the gears and Gadgets I_vote_lcapThe turning of the gears and Gadgets I_voting_barThe turning of the gears and Gadgets I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The turning of the gears and Gadgets

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The turning of the gears and Gadgets Empty The turning of the gears and Gadgets

Post by The Agency January 23rd 2015, 4:35 pm

"Hey, If you're getting this it's me. Before you ask "whose me?" I want to say "Transformers". If that doesn't grab your attention then nothing will." A message would play on the phone as Sarah stood there, looking at it, afraid to answer the phone and find out it's really one of those clever people in black trying to kidnap Jeisen or herself again. "Look, I know this is sudden. REAL sudden but I need you to go to Chicago Illanois? Is that how you say that? I don't rightly think I've ever had to say that before. Anyway look, I'm headed there to find a metahuman named "Forcewave", apparently the guys I'm held up with think he can help us." The man on the other end of the line explained. There was a sigh, earnestly as if he were frustrated or worried about something. Sarah wanted to pick up the phone, but part of her thought this was for the best.

"Look, I've got a lot on my plate right now. I'm literally traveling the world in the span of minutes trying to fight these guys on twenty different fronts. I'm actually headed back to Ireland next to meet up with a few people... but... look I need your help. There's something big, something REAL big going down. This agency war machine gig they've got going is literally about to crush us all. I need you in Chicago. Please... meet me at Green grounds coffee house. The rooftop, naturally. Hopefully I can convince Ol' Forcie to join us." Well from the sounds of things their old Irish idiot friend needed Jeisen's help. Sarah was worried, she wouldn't lie. She couldn't help but feel this was a trap of some kind. Of course the girl survived man-eating dog people and an attack from a transformer in the past month alone. Closing her eyes he sighed and brought her cell phone to Jeisen, letting him hear the message.

Masquerade was nice enough to go out onto the internet and try to grab Forcewave's attention. Mostly by talking to friends of friends of friends and eventually spreading the rumor that Green grounds coffee house was having a "heroes" night where they wanted to see all forms of heroic types to come in, sit down and answer questions. Masquerade had a couple reasons for doing this. If Forcewave were a peoples person he'd show up, and Masquerade could intercept him. If he were more like Masquerade, however, he'd find this oddly suspicious that they were literally gathering heroes...in once place...in public. It'd look like a set up to Masquerade. So naturally, Forcewave would want to investigate it anyway, right? Worst comes to worst he could always try to find the guy on his own.... he might have to wait for Jeisen though.

Nervous energy built up as Masquerade sat on the rooftop, crossed legs and pretending to calm himself with meditation. This was their chance... they finally had an opening. Now they just needed the man power to take it.
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

The turning of the gears and Gadgets Empty Re: The turning of the gears and Gadgets

Post by Forceaus January 26th 2015, 12:24 am

About a week ago disaster struck. It started off as a devastated power plant. Two men had been seen fleeing from it and he had given pursuit to find out exactly what happened. Shortly after finding them, they were all attacked by a giant slug monster. The two men disappeared during the fight, but the monster was defeated. Now, Forcewave was still lost for answers. He had ideas and hypothesis that could translate into theories, but that was it. No definitive answers as of this moment. It was difficult to properly put two and two together with these new developments that have arisen since then.

There were these people known as the Agency trying to counter the metahuman threat. Some secret organization that's decided that they need to take action because of things that have already happened. It was the purge all over again. Just like with Dominus, some people showing up out of nowhere and acting like they're here to save the world because of events of the past, but couldn't have been bothered to step in during those events. They were just going to make things worse.

The world had been steadily progressing with its general perception of metahumans and other superpowered individuals. Yeah, the bad ones got treated like bad ones, and deservedly so since they were you know, evil and other things. Those that just had powers and didn't do much with them weren't that highly regarded, but usually managed to avoid being persecuted, and were certainly treated better than the evil ones. Finally there were the heroes whom for the most part, got good reception from the masses. Granted, it wasn't the best situation overall, but things like this take time. Minor victories adding up until they become a major one rather than a major one just happening.

Forcewave sighed. Why did this have to happen? He asked himself that repeatedly in hopes an answer would come to him. One that made sense. None were really coming to him at this moment. He sat in his room, not in costume, but his day clothes by the computer as he looked up anything he could find on these people. Hardly anything concrete that wasn't recent news. As to be expected. Not even stuff from conspiract theorists, and those nutjobs wrote about everything they heard of.

What he did find was an article about some heroes gathering at a coffee house tomorrow night. That was an interesting thing to read. Was it true though? Seems like something these agency people would make up in order to capture targets. Yeah, it was most likely a trap. Which is why he was going to go. If the meeting was legitimate, he could possibly find some information and get things organized and such. Try and talk anyone there out of doing something reckless due to these new developments. If it was a trap, then anyone that went there would be in danger. It was still a chance to find out more about this agency, but also keep people safe from them. Just had to approach this carefully and hope for the best.

Late the next day, Forcewave was in the area of the coffee house. He had spent some of the day doing more research and getting a good grasp of the situation. He was also almost completely convinced that he was walking into a trap. The coffee house came into view. The area was for the most part, empty. Not a good sign. A feeling within him indicated that there should be more people here. There was also someone sitting on the rooftop completely visible. Okay, that was kind of unusual. Maybe this meeting was an actual thing, but nobody decided to show up as they feared it was a trap. Whomever this guy on the roof was, they seemed like as good a person as any to find out about things from. Forcewave would eventually get to the roof of the building on the other side of where the man was sitting and headed towards him. "Excuse me, sir. Are you here for this heroes meeting?" he asked him directly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The turning of the gears and Gadgets Empty Re: The turning of the gears and Gadgets

Post by Jeisen January 30th 2015, 12:41 am

Sparks flew as Jeisen tightened the stream of the weld. It had been close to a week an a half since his fight with Entei in London and Jeisen still wasn't quite satisfied with his suits repair. Something had shifted in the fight that made his energy vibrate out of sync with the armor and it was a frustrating fix that had been vexxing him for the past few days. Till about five minutes ago actually, as he had finally managed to figure out what was causing the displacement of energy. He was still deep in thought an his work till a loud rapt on his door brought him back to the outside world.

Jeisen looked across the room to his video cameras screen. Outside his door was Sarah, holding out her phone for some reason. With a click, Jeisen killed the power to the wielder and walked over to his door. It slide open on smooth hinges and Jeisen took the outstretched phone with just a question in his eyes. That question was quickly answered by the text.

So masquerade had info about this group they fought together eh? Jeisen's mind went in a thousand directions as he considered all possibilites of it. Essitially it boiled down to two things, either it was a trap from someone who knew just the right bait or it was the real deal. To Jeisen, it was a situation where he had to go. Either way he could learn more information about this group. He just hoped it wasn't a trap.

Jeisen: "Nolan, set the coordinates in the portal and I'll be threw in a second."

Nolan: "right away sir. Hacking into local systems for survalence of the near by area. Locating secluded spot."

Best Jeisen arrived unannounced if possible. Scouting the area around the meeting spot could a vital if it was indeed a trap. He handed the phone back to Sarah and walked back to his suit. Snapped close the last panel, he flipped it on with a simple motion. It vibrated properly in response to his body. Good.

As he walked up the steps of his house to the portal, Jeisen tightened his gear one last time. Without breaking his stride, Jeisen walked through his portal and was sent halfway across the world in an instant. He was on a secluded rooftop facing the meeting point in an adjuring building. It was taller then the meeting point, giving him a hieght advantage if he needed it. He propped himself into a dark corner and unspoiled his gun into it's sniper mode. He brought the a pep up to his eye and stared down at a single man sitting on the rooftop. Jeisen couldn't see anything odd about the place but Nolan swiftly ran through his scans.

Jeisen's attention faltered though as another man walked up to the first man. Jeisen brought the scope bak to his eye as he zoomed in on the new person. It only took a second, but Jeisen realized it was force wave walking up. He debated what to do briefly, but that was his fellow guardian down there. Snappe the guns back into his wrist slots, Jeisen hurled the edge of the rooftop. Using his boots and gloves, Jeisen slide down the wall at a reasonable rate. He landed on the far edge of the building with a solid thud, his cloak scrapping itself down on his body. Two blue optics gleamed out from under the hood as Jeisen rose up from a crouch. He began his approached warily. To force wave he uttered in his filtered tone

Jeisen: "looks like I wasn't the only one to get an invite here."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 30th 2015, 9:57 pm

"Yeah, except it's not really a party. I just needed to get in contact with you. You don't have like...a bat-signal or anything." Masquerade said with a little chuckle and a shrug of the shoulders. He went to say how he was expecting one more to be joining them, but then it would seem Jeisen, a.k.a Black Ops would make his entrance. Little bland but hey, everyone had their style.

"Yup. Ya both took the bait. Now you're both gonna die. Just kiddin'!" Masquerade said as he gave a little chuckle as Jeisen. It the strange humor didn't give indication that he was normal- well that's a subjective and inadequate term, as he was far from normal. Regardless, Masquerade didn't change much from their last encounter. "No in all seriousness if you don't do something abut the information I have you're both LITERALLY going to die." He further explained before pulling out a notebook. It was a tattered and beaten looking thing, one with notes and all forms of symbols and marking in it. Someone who wasn't an expert might have assumed they were something of the darkest occult teachings. To an expert it was apparent that these were not occult markings and that the young man was obviously suffering some deep and mental disturbances that fed a terrible doodling addiction.

"Forcewave. You're the go-to hero in the states here, I've heard. So I hope you can take some time out of whatever regular life you have to make a trip to Maine for a day or two. Jeisen, you're just the right blend of brilliant and suicidal to make this kind of thing happen. I've found the main supplier to our boys in black." Masquerade said as he pointed to one of the middle pages in his notebook. Unless either of these guys could read and speak Gaelic then looking at the page contents would be utterly useless. "Name's Gadget. He's this guy who made M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M, and their secret weapon. He made the shackles that are strapped on our friends too. Anything the Agency has, this soddin' son of a claptrap made." Masquerade said before giving himself a little more space between them, actually sitting down on the edge of the roof.

"I hate the sound of my own voice, so I'll paraphrase. I found out about your buddy, Entei. This guy is the only man alive, who isn't an Agent, who can get that shackle off him. There's a little more to this though. There's no record of Gadget. No one knows who he is, except for The Agency. I cross checked everything I needed to and I know for a fact he's real... I went to the fortress me-self... but something isn't right. I got a feeling he let us find him." He concluded everything with looking at them. Yes this was utterly insane, yes he knew how suspicious he sounded. He also knew that Jeisen was equally as insane as he was though. Masquerade was just more willing to be insane. "I know I'm asking a lot, and I'd be there if I could but I'm needed back home to take care of a family issue." He said, that being the only "lie" he'd told all evening.
The Agency
The Agency

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 1st 2015, 12:04 am

Why was this meeting occuring on a rooftop? Why not in the actual building itself? Was this mean't to be for security purposes? If it was, it was not the wisest place to choose to meet someone. Forcewave was just not a fan of rooftops. Ever since that battle with that supervillain on a rooftop that got lit on fire and he was trapped on it for what felt like forever. Okay, it was probably for only like ten minutes, but it felt like forever.

Anyways, Forcewave was on this roof of the coffee house where a heroes meeting was supposedly going to occur, along with the person he had seen just sitting atop it for some unknown and most likely, odd reason. He let the person know that he was there and asked why he was up here. As the man reacted to being spoken to, somebody else arrived. Forcewave quickly turned to this new arrival to see who they were. He primarily suspected it was an agency member here to try and capture or kill him and thereby confirm his suspicions that this was a trap. His second instinct was that this was a hero here for either the meeting, or to see why this was happening just like he was. As it turns out, it was probably the latter. Definitely not the former, and that was a good thing. Also it was Jeisen. Somebody he had met a little while ago. What a coincidence this was.

"Not sure invite is the right word, but yeah." he replied to Jeisen before turning back to the mystery man. "So why did you want to meet?" he asked of this stranger. This guy was trying, and failing to be humorous with his replies and it made him wonder if talking to him was even worth the time or effort. Was he just keeping them there until those agents could show up? It was a possibility. Then the guy started talking seriously and went on to tell them about someone that was a part of this agency that had emerged recently and had information on them. This person that he spoke of was someone by the name of 'Gadget' and was responsible for supplying the agency with weapons and equipment. So, he was basically saying that this Gadget was an extremely valuable ally of the agency's. This guy was suggesting that they go up to Maine to meet this person. Seems fair enough, for the most part.

"Okay. Do you have any spare copies of that file? Or any files on this mechanism thing? Or their secret weapon for that matter? I'd prefer as much information as possible, and I'm sure he would too." Forcewave said as he pointed over to Jeisen. "Also, what's your name anyways?" he asked as that was something that had yet to have been mentioned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 4th 2015, 3:08 am

Jeisen knew insanity when he saw it. His own mind had hovered to close to that ledge to not see masquerades own. Jeisen had held on to his mind by ground in himself within reality and the strength of his own force of will. He didn't know how close masquerade was to losing grip though, a worrying thought. He stood there almost silently as he took in all the info possible about the situation. Nolan hovered next to him in the robot form as well. Even Nolan knew to be quiet right now. The tiny robot could feel the tension in the air about this news.

A strike against the weaponry of the agency? That would level the playing field greatly for metas. And news about how to get the collar off of Entei? Jeisen was wary about thugs that sounded too good to be true. This "Gadet" seed to be a major drivin force behin the agency. Someone like that would be a tough target to deal with.

Jeisen: "suicidal and brilliant? Despite appearances to the contrary, I tend to avoid activly suicidal missions. A little more information would be welcome. And well..."

Jeisen rubbed the back of his head as he thought about force waves question. What name should he give? Guardian, guardian angel, black ops...? He seemed to be going by many names these days.

Jeisen: "just call me Jeisen."

Simple. It would do for now. He looked masquerade underneath his helm, his mid racing a thousand different ways as he began to calculate all the possible options he could see. Most of them ended pretty poorly.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency February 4th 2015, 8:36 pm

"There's no copies of this." Masquerade replied immediately. He didn't have any copies, and he wasn't going to make any copies. This book was his tool against The Agency. This was what made him invaluable to all others, this is why he was indesposable. He wasn't about to grant his metaphorical wealth to anyone, let alone some American hero who literally walked up and asked for it. Had to give the guy credit though, at least he asked. "M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M and Jeisen are already well acquainted. That's where we became contacts. As far as their secret weapon... well if I knew it wouldn't be their secret." He said, the last question seeming the most off of them all. Masquerade resumed to shift through the book before writing a couple little snippets of the notebook, being careful and observant as to who was looking, or trying to pry. His mask remained as plain and unmoving. It was a mask, duh.

"Alright. Well I can't blame you lads if you don't take it. But I came to you because I know your ability, and I've heard about yours." Masquerade said pointing to Jeisen and then to Forcewave. "I didn't exactly figure that a nerd behind a computer would be difficult for the renowned Forcewave and for the most slippery escape artist I know. If you lads decide to head off, I'll be in touch." Masquerade followed by finishing a note on a piece of paper, then folding said note and placing a little bluetooth looking device on the folded paper. He had been in one place too long and it was no doubt that The Agency would be onto his trail again soon. He had to make or break. "Later lads. Oi! It's good to see ya again, little bot buddy." He said, adding the last part to Jeisen before literally stepping back and dropping off the roof. If they had bothered to look over the edge they wouldn't find him. He was gone into the shadows like a bat out of hell.

The piece of paper left behind had a set of coordinates. The "fortress" they were looking for was a rather well concealed one, one that was protected by the same junk that all Agency tech was built with, keeping it off the grid. Deep in the woods, covered by dirt and rocks was a small convex dome. The only way in at a glance was the automatic sliding tech doors, ones that were cracked oh so conveniently, though the electrical doors were unpowered at the moment. There was a note on one of the doors.

Out of order. Let yourselves in.
The Agency
The Agency

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 5th 2015, 9:39 pm

No copies? Well that there be quite the shame. Indeed it be. So, did he really have no spare copies or was he just keeping valuable information to himself? This guy was refusing to even provide them with his name. Talk about an untrustworthy fellow. In fact, he had done absolutely nothing whatsoever to gain even an ounce of trust from the person whom he had been trying to get to trust him about this whole ordeal. Forcewave currently didn't have much desire to go to Maine on the word of a highly suspicious person.

If there was anything to take out of this, it was that Jeisen might have some information about these agency people. Forcewave would talk to him to see if it was worth going to Maine. The guy whom had arranged the meeting had talked, and talked, and eventually left. Now what? Time to have a discussion with the only other person on the roof of this building? It probably was for the best. What could possibly go wrong? Why did he just ask himself that? That's never a good think to ask one's self.

"Okay. I'm willing to go to Maine to try and find this 'Gadget' person, but first I need you to tell me what you know about these people we're apparently up against." He asked Jeisen. Forcewave was hoping to get some answers, and that Jeisen would be honest with him. He was not even going to consider going to Maine until he knew more about these agency people. More than just them being some organization wanting to oppose metahumans under the pretense of trying to keep the world safe from them.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 7th 2015, 8:09 am

Nolan: "bye spider bro, stay safe out there"

Nolan bobbed up and down as masquerade left. He was forever grateful for briefly having arms. Jeisen on the other hand, simply nodded to his shape had tog friend as he disappeared of into the shadows. Masquerade may be insane, but he hated the agency more thn anyone Jeisen knew. Hate was a strong motivator and Jeisen trusted masquerade enough to act on his info. It warranted at least a look. The hooded mecha armored man turned to Forcewave though, blue optics peering out from under his hood.

Jeisen: "this group... This Agency... Is a group that operates with seemingly endless amounts of money, connections, and technology. They seem I be doing the usual trope of "control metahumans to protect humanity". Bet way I can tell how they plan on doing that is by literally controlling metahumans. Entei was captured and sent after me by these folks it seems . They have technology that negates merahuman abilities and are fully willing to use it. They are connected enough to make the lodon police force back off and smart enough to where I can't find a trace of them outside the smallest of threads."

He paused for a second as he gathered up all of his thoughts on them. Truth be told, Jeisen didn't know half as much as he should and even less then what he wanted to know.

Jeisen: "they are a threat. I'm not sure what the end game is, but these guys are fully capable of causing a shit ton of trouble for us. Pretty sure they already are. Mechanism was a robot that pushed me quite far in a fight. If they created a whole army of them, I don't think we'd be able to stop them at whatever they wanted to do. This.... Gadget can help even the odds against them? That's worth a check to me"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 9th 2015, 9:02 pm

What's his face was now gone, and it was just Forcewave and Jeisen on the rooftop to discuss what had been discussed during that impromptu meeting with the strange man who wanted the agency defeated. Forcewave was hoping, and kind of needed Jeisen to provide him with some further information on what had they had just been talking about. Otherwise, he wasn't going to be taking an impromptu trip to Maine.

The informations started flowing in when Jeisen started talking. Most of it was just what he already knew or expected to hear. A lot of things were said that one did not need to be that savvy to figure they would wind up hearing. Something he heard that surprised him was that Entei was captured. Wait, who was Entei again? He was blanking a bit on this one. He knew that Entei was another member of the guardians, but couldn't remember which one. His knowledge of the other members of this group was rather limited. That's something that should probably be worked on, you know, you know. That bit of knowledge was a good reason for him to go to Maine. Add that little tidbit to the checklist he had going in his mind.

This mechanism thing that had been mentioned was something that Jeisen had fought a little while ago. So Forcewave wasn't the only one whom had fought something right around the time this agency had made its presence known to the world. "Humph" he thought. That may have been audible. It doesn't matter if it was anyway. What did matter was.....okay, so.....Think this over for a second. If this agency was operating with the claim of serving the public's best interest, then they weren't going to be going on massacres or attempting to cause mass destruction. They would stick to carefully choosing their fights and fear mongering and all those other things that were similar and stuff. Besides, there were plenty of ways to counter such a course of action.

"Okay then. What's the quickest way for us to get to Maine. I'm ready when you are." Forcewave told Jeisen. Yeah, he was ready to go, for the most part. There were a couple of things he may need to arrange before going though. Those shouldn't take too long however, and he should be able to take the trip without much delay.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 13th 2015, 5:31 am

Jeisen: "by teleport"

Jeisen began to triangulate the cordinantes into his transponder would send to the teleporter. Only took a second for his defy fingers to plug in the numbers. He looke up from the ton black module plugged into the apt of his suit.

Jeisen: "yours is set to the same spot now as well. Give me a moment to jump a ahead and take a look aroun before following. Best not run full head long into the jaws of a trap no?"

With that, Jeisen pressed the button and glowed a bright blue before jumping a quarter of the way across the us to the dreary state of Maine. Being transported by the teleporter wasn't so different then his own jumping ability, but it was not one would call a pleasurable experience by any means. Still Jeisen landed with a dull thud in a forest full of tall trees. Jeisen crouched quietly as he glances warily around for any signs of an ambush. Nothing unusual came up on the thermals, but his scanners had been beaten before.
Nolan floated in the air next to him.

Nolan: "some how, I think this whole event will just turn out swell. I swear..."

Jeisen looked over to his overly optistic robot. "Swell?" Who the hell said swell anymore? Jeisen rolled his eyes under neath his hooded mask and sent a green light to Forcewave. From his vantage point he could see the doorway to the dome temple of technology oddly hidden away in a forest. Such an odd place for a man of technology. Jeisen would have thought he would have been under a city or maybe in space. Least that's where he would have chosen to go invent things.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 15th 2015, 10:33 pm

Teleportation huh? Best get prepared to deal with the nausea in case it decides to rear its ugly head. Seriously though, Forcewave had used some kind of teleportation device about a couple dozen times by now, and he was still not used to it. His body just refused to adjust to being warped from one place to another like that. Now here he was about to do it again. Going to need to start carrying around medication for it at this rate.

Jeisen went first and in a flash was gone from this rooftop and area in general. Forcewave was now left there standing alone on it. As he awaited his turn to teleport to Maine, and he could certainly wait a long time for that moment to come, he contemplated the thought of letting someone know about this. The problem with that was his lack of a phone. Who would he tell anyways? What was there to say anyways?

The light of the portal that would bring him to Maine appeared before him. So Jeisen had made it there safely. Good to know. Now it was his turn. Forcewave took a step forward, then another one, then stepped into the light and the sensation of being transported far, far away from where he was overtook him. He closed his eyes to try and relieve himself of the feeling, but it did nothing. He felt his feet hit the ground and opened his eyes to find himself standing nearby Jeisen, and they were surrounded by trees. Through a gap in the trees, he could see a large dome shaped building ahead.

Forcewave looked at the building for a moment to try and find anything noticeable before turning to Jeisen. "How do you want to approach this place? Try and sneak in or just walk up to the front door? Or both maybe? You try and sneak in and I'll knock?" he asked him to see what he thought. Considering that this gadget was a master of technology and all, Forcewave figured that he probably already knew they were there. If he did, then trying to sneak in would amount to nothing, but it was still worth trying.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 17th 2015, 6:20 pm

Thoughts raced through his mind as a thump sounded next to him. Look Like Force had made the jump as well. Sparing only a brief backwards glance to make sure all the body parts were still attached in the right places, Jeisen stared hard at the compound before him. As expected of the Agency, this was some impressive stuff right here. No satellite scans of the area showed anything, no energy draws from a grid that Jeisen's machines could detect, nothing. If masquerade hadn't given the exact coordinates of the base, Jeisen doubted he would have ever found it. So how the hell did Masq?

Jeisen let those thoughts pass as he had more urgent matters before him. Force asked a good question, how should they break in? If Jeisen had built this place, there would have been sensors galore in every knook and cranny for miles. Anything and everything from sesmic sensors to thermal registers. Nothing in the forest would move without him knowing about it. Jeisen could only assume that this Gadet would have taken these precautions and more just in case.

Jeisen: "You approaching with me covering? Or the reverse of that. Escaping traps is what I do best, but either works right now."

He unsnapped both his pistols and brought them together, bringing up a sniper rifle. He brought the scope up to his eye as he scanned the walls for any signs of weakness. He paused for a second as he came to the door.

Jeisen: "There is a note hanging on the door..."

Jeisen lowered the scope from his optic of the mask, looking over his shoulder at Force.

Jeisen: "Can't quite make it out... Nolan, go take a look please."

Jeisen grabbed Nolan and tossed him forward a bit.

Nolan: "I'm not a baseball you know!"

But the little robot went forward anyways as Jeisen brought the scope up to cover him in signs of danger. A small black mark was showing on the back of Nolan's body.

Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency February 17th 2015, 7:27 pm

Out of order. Let yourselves in.
Well the note was rather forward. The doors were out of order so they should let themselves in. However it was that they wanted to do that, it was up to them. However it would probably be noted that the sparks on the door were probably caused because of a short in the wiring. A blast of energy from Forcewave could easily open it without destructive damage...if he so chose to not be destructive at this moment in time.

"What is the point of this!?" The one voice bellowed from deep within the base, far enough back and behind enough walls that the outsiders could not hope to hear it. There was an accompanied clattering and the noise of metal scraping across the ground.

"He is analyzing them." Another, much calmer voice stated with a rather calm and passive tone.

"They're just standing there! I swear I'll! I'll! I'll-That's quite enough of that." The a little man stated as he pressed a button on his belt, the noise coming from the outraged source silencing. He leaned forward as he looked to the two subjects on camera. Subject:Pulse and Subject:Surge. What a fascinating duo...
The Agency
The Agency

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 18th 2015, 12:57 am

Forcewave was looking at the dome shaped building even as he talked to Jeisen. He was keen on keeping watch on the place in case something happened with it. "Well, standing here isn't doing much. What does that note say anyways? Please don't tell me it says 'out to lunch', or something like that." he said trying to sound humorous. "Whatever it says could be helpful to us, or not. You never know." he told him as he watched the tiny little robot fly towards the door.

It would eventually return to them to let them know that the note said 'Out of order. Let yourselves in'. Okay, so now what? Follow it or do something else? I mean, it could be a trap. They didn't have any reason to think otherwise. Perhaps he should be voicing these thoughts rather than just thinking them. It would probably be more helpful to this here little mission if he did.

"Okay, so now what? Do we just go in? We could go in one at a time just in case it's a trap so that only one of us gets caught." he stopped once he realized just what he was saying. He was suggesting that one of them walk in there to be bait for any possible traps. That was something that he kind of wished he could have not said. Forcewave quieted himself and then without saying another word, volunteered himself for exactly what he just suggested. Seriously, what was wrong with him? He walked up to the door and saw that it was electronic. No doorknob or handle to speak of. Forcewave stood in front of it for a moment before briefly turning back to Jeisen and shrugging. He turned back to the door and placed his left hand on it. He gave it a slight nudge, then let loose an energy pulse that knocked it to the ground. With the door out of the way it was now possible to see what was inside.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top