The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_vote_lcapPatrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_voting_barPatrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_vote_lcapPatrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_voting_barPatrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) Empty Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen)

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 4:01 am

Marcus's night was going well. Just a few days ago he appeared to the world from is chosen Isolation and had met quite a few interesting people. Earlier tonight he had just fought a few giant skeletons and a pumpkin headed nut job.  But Marcus knew he was worse than that, yet he saved alot of people and his evil friend who lived in his head was not the happiest but Marcus was.  

The night was still young and Marcus went about, finding a place to eat and scaring people as they passed by. He was going to keep this mask he form. use it as a way of hiding who he was from people. He was quite happy with himself and just strolled through the streets catching people off guard until he heard a fateful scream he didn't make. He walked closer to the area where he heard it and turned a corner to the most odd of sights. A man who was changing the shape of his arms and pulling lamp post out of the ground to use as a weapon for his normal enemies. He was succeeding in what he was doing. Marcus strolled forward avoiding and ignoring the people trying to tell him to back off.

As he got closer to the giant, he noticed Marcus or shadow now. handling the lamp post like a baseball bat he swung it at Marcus. He easily back stepped it  as he was barely in reach. "You know, its a bit rude to swing things at people right?" Marcus said as the Stretchy man readied another  swing but took a few steps forward before doing so. Marcus thought he was a bit dumb and didn't see the movement so when he tried to back step his side was met with a huge impact and he got sent flying into a store to his right. He smashed through the window and landed on a table, breaking it in half. He felt his ribs geting replaced by the shadows and the bones that broke off disintegrating from his body. "Bloody hell, that guy can't take a joke." Marcus said though a groan. That was a joke? Shut up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) Empty Re: Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen)

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 4:22 am

Jeisen: "why are we in Chicago again nolan?"

Jeisen muttered through a filter to his floating little ball of a robot that wasn't being much of a helper right now.

Nolan: "cause you still don't know east from west. London is the other way you dumb dumb. And you just used up the last of your long range teleportif so unless we catch a plane, we are stuck."

Jeisen just sighed as he kicked a small rock off te buildings roof. Wasn't his fault they got lost. Long range teleporting was hard when you were a bolt of lightning. Nolan was suppose to act as a beaconnof sorts but that idea was a terrible one.

So he was stuck in Chicago of all places for the night. He could try to port again but it would just be too exhausting and if he landed in the middle I the ocean he wouldn't have the strength to port out of it. Least he could check out the city a bit now though.

Nolan:".... Sir?"

Jeisen: "hmm?"

Nolan: " police scanners are reporting a meta distress signal. Class five from the looks of it"

Jeisen: "so? Chicago has local heros, let them deal with it."

Nolan: "looks like one was just hit through a building like a baseball"

Jeisen: "...."

Jeisen stood up slowly, brushing the dust off of his armor and cloak slowly. Guess he could lend a helping hand. The scene wasn't tooooo far away from here. Least not for Jeisen. He took of running at his top speed, nearly cloaking in at 150 mph as he raced across roof tops.

With a sliding stop, Jeisen skidded into a corner of a wall. He could see a large man holding a street lamp like it was a baseball bat and a body sized hole not too far away. Looks like that was the perp. Jeisen reached down to his side pockets on his leg armor and pulled out three small balls. Flash bangs.

Jeisen tossed the balls at the man, trying to draw his attention away from the downed meta as Nolan floated in the air above the two. Once te villain was distracted Nolan would swoop in to check on the meta that had Ben hit

Nolan: "helllooooo?? Anyone still alive here?"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen) Empty Re: Patrol in the Windy City (2x xp) (Jeisen)

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 4:41 am

"Hi, yea still alive... may have a broken lung but doing good." Marcus said to the voice before getting up. If his lung was broken then Dark would fix in no time. He walked past the robot and looked at the disoriented Meta. Binding his arms with the darkness, he could lift anything that his tendrils could. he could also punch at the force his tendrils could too but he just liked the physical contact better than ranged battle. He sprinted at his top speed and soccer punched the disoriented meta that had homerunned him into a wall, smashing through the building. "Hows that for a taste of your own medicine. Marcus said while his mask made the voice sound truly evil and glad.

Turning away from his enemy he walked to the robot and didn't listen for the he punched getting up. He knew that guy would get back up. "So Robot dude, how are you and are you here to deal with that guy because I have had enough for one night." Marcus said to him, thinking the robot would turn into a battle thingy or something.

Last edited by shadowolf on November 2nd 2014, 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added and changed a few words)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 5:00 am

Nolan: "oh good, you are alive. Always hard find good places to bury bodies."

Nolan hummed happily as the shadow meta got up rather slowly. Hurt rib? That's not too bad f a fix, Nolan would just let jei... Oh look.

Nolan: "oh yes, charge the man. Good idea."

Nolan bobbe in place slowly. This meta was not the brightest bulb in the kitchen was he? Heh, Nolan made himself smile as he thought about the play on words with shadows and lightbulbs. The meta did knock the guy through a wall though so that was good. Nolan turned to the meta though when he asked him if he was going to fight

Nolan:" fight? Oh deary no. That's what he is for"

The stretchy guy began to climb out of the hole, groaning slightly. He looked relatively unhurt by the blow, just dusting of some rubble from his shoulders. He began to advance towards the two, growing I size as he began to stretch himself taller.

Jeisen simply sprinted forward from behind, dropping into a slide at the last second as he went right through the mans legs. He popped up, one Reaver already drawn and charged. Jeisen began firing off close ranged shots as he stood up from a crouched spout ino backing up.

Jeisen: "Nolan! Move him out of the street."

Jeisen took off running up a wall thanks to his boots

Nolan: "he means you rookie, gotta get out of this guys range. Move it"

Nolan began to float upwards to near by roof tops

Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 5:08 am

"Who?" Marcus turned to see the man the robot was referring to and watched what he did. Not too bad. he thought to himself and then he saw the giant grow a little bigger. Marcus sighed as he heard the robot and then he grew wings. Marcus could only use these shadow wings for so long so he boosted into the air and made it to a rooftop before either the hero or the robot could.

"Hurry up slowpokes that guys reaching for you." Marcus said as the metahuman they were fighting reached his arm out for them.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 5:27 am

The stretch of a meta man looked upwards at the pair of metas along with a floating ball. What an odd trio.

Jeisen looked back down from the roof the the third story building across the one Nolan and the shadow meta were on. His cloak hung low covering his shoulders all the way down to his feet. Jeisen wasn't quite sure what this stretchy meta was exactly doing right now. They weren't exactly near any banks to rob and the guy didn't exactly look like some wild animal. Guess he just wanted to cause some havoc? Jeisen crouched down just watching him

Nolan floated next to shadow meta guy,

Nolan: "you know those wings suit you. Maybe we could find you a little halo to go with it and you could pull off a dark angel sort of... Oh look, stretch has an arm."

Nolan was of course, referring to the large rock the meta human had just ripped out f the groud and thrown hurtling upwards at Nolan and Marcus. It was quite a big rock too
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 5:38 am

Marcus's wings retracted back into his skin when heard that commit. "What? No, that would look horrifying, now if you don't mind. Marcus said to him while looking over the edge at the boulder that got thrown at them. "Bloody hell this guy likes his baseball." Marcus said as the rock grew all so closer. He was wasting time. Marcus stepped on the ground hard and a circle of black tentacles appeared.  They could pick up anything that was around 350 tons so he just created a wall of darkness from them and the rock hit. He felt the force of the rock from the darkness and it was hurting him just from the force on his darkness but it held.

Right before the Rock fell back the darkness wrapped around the rock and lifted it up. Marcus then imitated a thrower like in baseball and when he threw the imaginary ball the rock got sent back into the giant at maybe the same force.. maybe stronger.

Last edited by shadowolf on November 2nd 2014, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words change)

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 5:54 am

The rock hurtled back downwards crashing into the stretch man. He hit the ground like a sack of rocks. Nolan looked over the edge and whistled

Nolan: "I think that's hitting the batter. He gets to advance to first base no right?"

Jeisen ignored his robotic friend and stepped off the roof. He landed on the floor level with a small thud. He rose up slowly with both guns drawn as the man began to rise. It looked like he had been hurt far less then he should have been and even those wounds were beginning to heal, though slowly. Jeisen just raised both guns up and began to shoot at the mans knees.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 6:01 am

"Nice one small robot guy." Marcus said with a grin and then looked down to where the hero had jumped. Mister giant was getting back up.

Marcus didn't say anything he didn't need to. He just grew his wings again and jumped until he was above the head of the giant. He made to hammerfist on both his hands. He let his wings drop him but at a slower descent downwards, slamming both hammers on the its head. "I think we have an injured player." Marcus said in a childs voice that was distorted thanks to the mask and slammed the hammer on its head again before backing off, waiting to see if it would move.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 6:15 am

Jeisen: "what the fuck do you think you are doing?! You wanna kill him you dumbass?"

Jeisen waves the guy off after the second hit. Was this guy wielding the shadows was seriously hell bent on hurting this guy? The swings were right at the mans head. Even if the stretchy man could take a blow metas had limits.

Jeisen: "just what the hell do you think you are doing? Is this some sort of joke to you? Why the hell were you try to kill him?"

Jeisen was facing the stretchy meta human with a fun pointed right at him but it wasn't looking like he was getting up to quickly after those blows. The rock did a number and so did Jeisen's crippling shots, but those blows to the head... Jeisen pointed on finger at the shadow meta

Jeisen: "you need to take a bigggg step back before you do something like that again."

Nolan floated next to Jeisen silently for once, staring at the shadow meta. All the humor was gone from the air and the tension was palpable. The stretchy man twisted softly but was clearly out of with hose blows. Even his regen would take a While to fix this
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 6:23 am

"So you're feeling a little sorrry for him now." Marcus was almost gone the voice that came from him was beyond human. "Didn't matter he killed these small insects. No it matters when I try to kill him." Dark said before feeling a ping of life inside of him. He putted both hands on his mask and started to shriek as Marcus took control again. "Sorry about him, hes kind of a mood breaker." Marcus said as he cracked his neck and then looked at the metahuman. "Seems like he won't be getting back up, hey." Marcus didn't know that the hero had yelled at him so he just stayed normal. "Names shadow by the way, you?"

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 6:42 am

That voice was not right. Nolan brought the vocal analysis suppose onscreen almost immediatly and that voice did not match the previous despite the filters of the mask. Jeisen stopped pointed a finger at the man and was now pointing a revolver at him instead. Jeisen had both his Reavers out, one trained on the villain and one trained on the man he wasn't sure about.

Jeisen: "am I feeling a little bit sorry for him...?"

Jeisen didn't like the sound of tht question. It just sounded wrong to him. He squeezed te trigger down a fraction as he charged up the barrel, Nolan focusing and highlighting viral areas on the screen interface.

But Jeisen didn't quite pull the trigger just yet. The meta pawed his own mask like he wasn't fully in co trol of his actions, letting out a terrible shrieking. Then just like that, the meta was back to before.

Nolan: "now I'm not saying he is bonkers, but lets not stick our dick in crazy eh?" [inside Jeisen's helm]

Jeisen just paused as the man gave him a name. Shadow? Either very unfortunately boring parents or the man choose a pesudo name. Jeisen hesitated, but Nolan filled the gap

Nolan: "I'm Nolan! Neutronic online logistic analysis network!"

Jeisen just hung back guns still raised, but he could hear police incoming.

Jeisen: "best to move before the police show up"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 2nd 2014, 6:49 am

"Nice to meet you Nol." Marcus said as he heard the sirens. Turning away from Nolan and his friend he looked the way of the sound and turned back to face them. " I think you're quite right or else I would have stayed and have a cup of tea with you. Nice to meet you two by the way, have a good night. And with that he fell, or didn't fall he dropped into a pool of shadows and moved about 30 meters away from the crime scene. He let the mask seep into his skin and walked away. He was a normal person to anyone now and he just kept on walking. Me and you are going to have a very, very long chat. Marcus said to dark in his head. Oh kill me.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen November 2nd 2014, 7:09 am

Jeisen slowly lowered his guns as his mind went a thousand different directions at once. Quietly and threw a filter he asked Nolan

Jeisen: "Nolan... Just, what the hell happened just now?"

Nolan: "you know sir, I'm not quite sure. Looked like that one might be more then a little insane. Like you remeber the redhead from the Bangladesh incident? Like maybe about that crazy."

Jeisen : "yea, I think tht sums up that level of crazy pretty well actually."

The semi confused hero ent slowly over, taking the pulse of the downed meta villain. Jeisen was quite sure if this rubber man was going to be quite righ after taking a beating like this but he was breathing regularly now. Looks like he had some sort of regenative abilities along with what ever stretchiness that accompanied his durability. Jeisen was goin to bet that this mans abilities all stemmed from the same source as his stretch. The man was practically rubber. Rubber could simply bend to a comrade the damage from these sort d blunt blows. Next time Jeisen would have to see how a piercing weapon such as his blades worked on him. Maybe he could use his flames to heat the man up or maybe even use some sort of coolant to freeze him in place.

Police sirens in his face now, Jeisen stood up slowly. He waved slowly to the cops before walking off. He moved slowly as to cause no alarm, just hooding these guys wouldn't open fire. Jeisen was a guardian now. He had to start being more police friendly and such. It would be good to build these contacts before anything major happened. Besides of his name got out there a bit, maybe more heros would look to join up with the group.

Once out of the cops, Jeisen let out a pent up sigh of relief.

Nolan: "Sir? I have the coordinates plugged in properly now"

Perfect. Jeisen looked up at the Chicago skyline with the towers rising up against the night sky. The Windy City was quite a sight to see it seems. But now it was time to go home.

With a flash of light, Jeisen was gone. Faster the a streak of lightning across the sky, Jeisen was back home in London. He looked aroud his dinky little apartment and let out a contented sight as the sun was starting to rise through his window.

Jeisen: "good to be home, good to be home"

Jeisen began to peel of layer after layer of armor as he made his way up the stairs. Nolan floated next to uim, silently bobbing his way through the air. It was good to be home. With a mighty flop, Jeisen crashed into his bed as Nolan nestled into his corner. With in minutes, Jeisen was out.

Nolan: "nahhhh, that red head was way more crazy."

Then Nolan blipped off for the morning as well.

(End of thread)
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top