The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_voting_barGatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath]

Post by Goliath October 24th 2014, 8:05 am

Now on the ground, Aaron was pretty happy. Everything seemed to be going alright, and Travis seemed to be enjoying himself, even if he was a bit cold. Aaron felt the familiar warm blush spread across his cheeks “Making me ask, huh?” He chuckled “Well, fine, Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?” He asked politely and smirked at him. Aaron wasn't sure what to expect, as the other boy was a little hard to read, but he was hoping for a yes. With an internal groan, he could almost hear his twin brother getting excited about all of this. Speaking of which, he had to get back and check on Ryan soon. Aaron didn't like to be away from him for very long. He shoved his hands into his pockets, waiting for an answer from the other boy. He was sure that he would say no, but Aaron figured that it was worth a shot.

Goliath

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath]

Post by Alpha October 24th 2014, 5:49 pm

Travis waited for some manner of answer, wondering if their shy nature would prevent them from actually going for it, but they seemed to have done it. Travis smirked softly at the sudden forwardness, pivoting back and forth upon his heels while contemplating some manner of answer for the individual, though the idea itself was a new one, and one he would have to explore. ”A date? I think I will Mister Hale.” Travis replied coyly, examining his facial expressions, or just body language and considering the whole new realm of...romance. Not that he had any romantic feelings that he was aware of, but if the movies were really correct, supposedly they were supposed to kick in soon enough. ”So, when do you want to have this date? I do like to have my schedule all neat and such, so a day would help immensely.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gatherings and social anxiety [Goliath] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath October 29th 2014, 7:15 am

Aaron was very surprised when the other said yes. He certainly wasn't expecting it, and actually struggled to process it for a few moments. With a nervous smile, and even more nervous tone replied “W-Well, what are you doing on Friday?” He asked shyly, his cheeks turning very red, which Aaron hoped that Travis either wouldn't see it, or would think it was from the temperature or something. “We could see a film, and go to dinner, if you would like that?” Aaron offered, his hands still buried into his pocket. Aaron made a mental note to make sure to bring his credit card with. His family was really rich, which meant that Travis was going to get the best treatment money could buy. Then, perhaps, he wouldn't notice how nervous Aaron was surely going to be. Aaron gently put his hands on Travis' waist and hummed “I should probably get you home”
Goliath
Goliath

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 29th 2014, 8:05 pm

What was he doing friday? The question ran through his a supercomputer of a mind, and within less than a second it came up with an answer, he would have nothing on this coming Friday. It seemed that he had a rather clear weekend, so Friday was the perfect day for him to do all of this, the whole...dating thing. He smirked softly, and removed his cellphone, looking through the calender and checking to be sure, though it was more him keeping up appearances for the male. After all, just instantly remembering something was a bit beyond how he portrayed his Travis persona, would ruin a lot. ”Aside from tri-weekly work outs it seems i'm free.” Travis noted with a nod before depositing his phone and looking to the male with a raised brow.

”Dinner and a movie sounds pretty good too. I always did enjoy a good movie.” He said nodding in agreement, noticing the blush and finding himself amused by it. A hand was place on his waist, internally drawing a small amount of confusion from the male, but he was pretty good at hiding it. ”You might, my father could be worried sick.” he made sure his tone implied he was joking, poking the male lightly on the chest with an index finger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath November 8th 2014, 2:16 pm

Aaron couldn't deny the bubbling feeling of excitement in his chest. He couldn't believe someone as attractive and graceful as Travis, would want to go out with him. When the date was confirmed, Aaron gave a genial smile. “Alright, sounds good,” He said with a sweet tone. He had to admit that he was really excited for this. It had been a while since he admitted to himself that he had a crush on a person, and this was certainly the first time he ever pursued such a thing. “You'll have to tell me your workout regiment” He chuckled lightly. Aaron knew that his own work out schedule would pretty much impossible for anyone not endowed with super strength, or some kind of augmentation. Nonetheless, he was still eager to hear what Travis did for exercise. Maybe he would even offer to help him, if he wanted it.

“What kind of genre do you like? I'm pretty much up for anything,” Aaron asked. He assumed that Travis liked intelligent, independent movies, or something of that nature. Aaron thought he seemed like the type, but who knows? He kept his hands on his waist, chuckling a bit when his chest was poked. “Well, better not get him angry,” Aaron smirked and picked Travis up, bridal style. “Where do you live?” He grinned before flying up into the air.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 8th 2014, 6:13 pm

All of this was still somewhat of an oddity to Travis, romantic things and whatnot. Still, he would have been lying to say that it did not interest him, because it totally did. It did seem like the male still holding him was in a form of euphoria, that a simple yes was all it took to initiate something like that. It was confusing, emotions like that but then again he was not too familiar with them, just the faking portion. ”I don't know, it's not like my workout lets me lift 11 tons or anything.” Travis noted with a chuckle. ”As for genre, I can watch anything really, except for pointless action flicks.” He added, though he then found himself being lifted into a sort of hold, much like one would hold a bride. It felt almost disarming, yet at the same time it was a comfortable position. Affection was just a strange thing really, but he had a feeling he would need to get used to it around this guy. ”Well normally I live in Canada, but I guess you could just drop me off at your mansion, its not like my dad would have left anytime soon.” He suggested, just somewhat resting his head against the male.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Goliath November 9th 2014, 6:53 pm

“Well we can work up to eleven tons” Aaron teased a little bit, making sure to hold onto him tightly. The other male seemed a little awkward, but Aaron couldn't be sure. “Canada? And you didn't bring me any maple syrup?” He teased as he began to fly back toward his family's mansion, which he loathed. Aaron didn't know why he didn't get on with his family that much, besides his younger twin brother. He even had some issues with his parents, but he never discussed them with anyone but Ryan. “Sooo no pointless action films. Maybe we can see a comedy or a horror movie, both would be good” He smiled and gently set him down in front of the mansion. His hands instinctively wrapped around Travis' waist again. “I don't want to leave you tonight” He admitted very shyly.
Goliath
Goliath

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 10th 2014, 6:16 pm

”Ill have to make sure to remember to bring the maple syrup next time I see you.” Travis noted with a chuckle, now legitimately remembering to bring that with him. Perhaps it was his minor lack of understaning of in jokes or taking one too far, but that was neither here nor there. Still, the wind would whip past him once again as he was being flown through the air, the male flying seemingly rather fast once in flight. It did not take them too long to reach the mansion, and then they would touch down upon the ground once again. However, he did not find himself being let go, hands still holding him somewhat close to the metahuman. ”I guess you'll just have to look forward to Friday, it is only....two....three days away.” Now what was he supposed to do? He had little knowledge in romance, and if Alpha did not know, how was Travis supposed to? Perhaps he threw something in to string him along, keep his interest. He went with what seemed prevalent in those rather cheesy movies, leaning forward and planting a soft peck on the lips. If Omega were seeing this, he would either applaud him for playing the part so well, or too well. ”Until then.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top