The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Goliath I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Goliath I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Goliath I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Goliath I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Goliath I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Goliath I_vote_lcapGoliath I_voting_barGoliath I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Goliath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goliath Empty Goliath

Post by Goliath July 31st 2014, 9:18 pm

(I also play Beacon)

table>

Goliath
Strong Man

Basic Biography

Hero Name:  Goliath
Title: Strong dude
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Ethereal
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’8
Weight: 135
Blood type: Z-Ω

The Looks

Ross Lynch is his faceclaim. He has a few scars on his chest and arms from both training, and actually fighting.

The Legacy

Personality:  Known for being rather serious, Aaron is in any ways, the opposite of his twin brother. While his brother quite enjoys flirting and being rather carefree, Aaron almost always either has his head in a book, or his hand on his brother's back, holding him from doing something reckless. He is fiercely protective of his younger twin brother, and does not trust others very easily. Being taken to the past has made Aaron more cautious than ever. He's beginning to feel as if he cannot truly protect others, and more importantly, his brother, and that frightens him. He has a tendency to be rather brooding and pessimistic as well.

History:
He was born with his twin in the year 2030 to Brandon hale and Niall Atterrius. Before you ask, yes he is biologically both of their son, don’t ask how its mostly ethereal bullshit. The two were however well received in the Hale house, and as far as an upbringing went they were cared for greatly by their parents. While their childhood did not last long, it was a one that they could not complain about. They reached the physical age of 11 around 3 months and aged normally from there, deciding that they wanted to live much like the other children, even tough life for them had went by quickly compared to human children.

Aaron took after his dad Brandon more than Niall, who Ryan took after, though when it came to the brains it seemed that Aaron took after the uncle that he was named after. So it was more like someone with the strength of Brandon, but a brain that worked more like Aaron hale, which is in theory rather intimidating. From that age he took more of an interest in both occult studies and keeping his growing body in shape, considering that it was only increasing in strength. It was around 15 years that Ryan took to heroing and Aaron joined in with him, mostly to keep him from hurting himself. Seeing as how the villains of the future were deadly, and he did not want his little sibling getting himself killed by them. To this end the two worked together in Knightwatch as heroes, until an Ethereal known as Raziel came into the light, having taken the body of another Ethereal.A battle took place in Chicago, one that tore a hole in time and space as well as destroying the city, throwing the twins and Raziel as well as his wolf through, stranding them in 2020.

It was in the Chicago of around twenty nine years before that they found themselves and where they stay now.

The Powers

Superhuman strength: Due to his dwarven blood, Aaron finds himself endowed with strength no mortal man has ever wielded, and a strength that few metahumans could hope to match. Its full scope is not known, but his current limit tops at 150 tons when he is pushing himself. He has proven his strength in multiple ways, including crushing a diamond barehanded and listing a bus one handed.

Superhuman Durability: Another trait gained by his dwarven blood is an increased durability, which translates to his ability to take punishment, the duration for which he can move without rest, as well as a powerful immunity to most poisons.  In fact he figures that not even a tank shell could leave so much as a bruise on his powerful skin, but that would mostly be speculation on his part.

Demonic Angel wings: Large black wings sprout from his back, allowing him to achieve flight. The feather colors change depending upon certain things, a feather turning red once he takes a life and a feather turning white when he saves one. This allows him to be able to reach superhuman speeds while flying, upto 100 mph.

Occult Training: From a young age he was trained the various occult practices, such as golem creation and herbology. This also stretched into him being fluent in multiple languages, including Russian, english, fae, french, spanish and Latin.

Grid
Occult: 4
Strength: 8
Speed:  5
Durability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Goliath
Goliath

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Goliath Empty Re: Goliath

Post by CainVulsore July 31st 2014, 9:28 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Goliath Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 29th 2015, 10:59 pm

Moved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content