The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Awakening [Silus]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Awakening [Silus]

Post by Zodiac March 10th 2014, 6:31 pm

"Oh hush I'm not hurtin' him or nothin' Just gonna give 'em a little bortha-love!" Shuck laughed as he turned into a black mist charged forward and enveloped Yancey before seeming to whisp Yancey away as well by a good yard before rematerializing and pinning the rainbow wolf down and laughing before hopping up and lowering his head and waging his tail. Yancey took in a deep breath, the scent of this dog was...so familiar but different. Yancey was...elated to smell him, as odd as that sounded...even for the young-male who has NNNNOOOO concept of boundaries. Yancey yipped and tackled him back. Shuck popped up and playfully clawed, without claws... so rather he "pawed" Yancey down before putting him on lock down. "Gotcha! Whose da dead puppeh He-yahahahah!" Shuck was living it up apparently as he acted like he was gonna take Yancey's throat before backing off and his head perking up. He turned his head and sniffed as he noticed the final member of their trio. Spring-heeled Jack. Rather good looking gentleman, playful and mischievous in nature, though not the brightest bulb in the group.

"Shuck-shuck-shushushuck-shu-shu-shushu-shushuck!" Jack chanted, Shuck jumped and moved a bit closer. "What does the shuck say?"

"Be-dum bada-bahbehdum-!" Shuck sang along, while the good-smelling Mothman seemed to roll his eyes as he let out what Yancey could only assume was an audible groan. Yancey rushed over to Shael and nuzzled into him, almost asking if he trusted these guys or not... that shuck guy...the one Yancey felt odd around was the one that seemed to be okay with them...but that moth dude and the human... they were BAAAD news. What happened next was up to Shael and these dudes cuz this little Beta-Omega was lost...

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 10th 2014, 6:53 pm

He did not trust these people, especially the wolf that was playing around with Yancey, something about him seeming malevolent almost. The pup was half ready to leap on the wolf and tear him apart, but for the most part, Yancey did not seem in trouble, so he would not do anything rash yet. However something about this wolf smell off either way, as if he could not trust him, especially not with the beta/omega of his small little pack. What nearly got him to act was the wolf appearing as if he were going to tear the little wolves throat out before simply pulling back, Shael kind of stuck within his own thoughts for the moment. It was then that someone else appeared, a strange human that smelled rather weird, something about their scent throwing him off. He snapped out of his rather scattered thoughts when Yancey nuzzled into him, as if asking as if he trusted these beings. The wolf let out a small growl, as if saying he was unsure what to think of these beings, though giving an approximation of a shrug, the wolf seemed to walk foreard sniffing Shuck curiously.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 17th 2014, 12:30 am

"Hm...so whadda ya guys thing?" Shuck asked. He was the brains of the outfit, so it wasn't like they thought anything beyond him...though thanks to Mothman their minds had a rather nice connection, though he still liked to speak outloud. Something about the sound of his voice was reassuring to himself...almost as if he were still there...alive. Strange as it may sound. He noted that Mothman had no clear intentions of anything, he was just kinda...there at the moment like Hel requested. Spring-Heeled was a different story though, he wanted to roast the dogs and see if their blood still tasted good in the meat, however this was almost blasphemy since Hel commanded to NOT kill the boys, rather catch the little one that belonged to Silus... easy enough right?

"Can we eat them?" Jack asked, genuinely inquiring if the option was available. Shuck laughed like a hyena before shaking his head no, leaving the little Mr.Jack crestfallen as if he felt stupid. Which is good...he should feel stupid....he is. Shuck looked to Mothman that just let out audible chittering and gurgling. Shuck rolled his eyes and hummed. "So uh...either of ya boys able to do this?" Shuck asked before shifting, transforming into his humanoid form before sitting down in the mud and humming interested in if either of the boys could replicate it. Silus' wolves all had a human form...so whichever one could do this, was obviously Silus' wolf....the one they needed. Yancey noted it and shifted himself before looking in awe at Shuck who nodded and chuckled as if it were funny.

"Shael look, he's like us!"Yancey said before latching onto Shael and trying to keep close to him, be he a wolf or a human at this point.

"Shael? Like the energy-sponge Shael- Hey...you... I'm talkin you ya." He said, reaching into his bag and producing a bacon-strip and waving it around, as if enticing the wolves into answering him...specifically Shael, as he wished to see if he had a human form as well.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 17th 2014, 12:52 am

Shael could not trust the beings still, something about them just did not sit well with him. However, so long as they did not threaten them, then Shael would find no reason to attack them. What caught him off guard was the male saying something about eating them, Shael growling lowly as if contemplating killing that one here and now. He was a predator, not prey and would not be food for something like him. The cub backed up slightly, still growling ever so lightly as if showing that it would be more than willing to attack. However the wolf seemed to be less than threatening as he took on a humanoid form, followed by Yancey. Following the rainbow wolves example, Shael took on his own humanoid form, crossing slim arms over his chest. ”Energy sponge? I dunno what you’re talkin about.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 18th 2014, 1:55 pm

"Oooh Damn. Mother calls me. I'll see you a bit later little fella!" He said, poking Yancey in the stomach, causing Yancey to reveal his ticklish nature and squirm slightly as he smiled and turned an off red.  It wasn't always like this with the boy, but he for some reason thoroughly enjoyed this darker wolf that was similar to them. This dark wolf took back to his canine form and bolted as fast as the wind in an off direction. The mothman gurgled and the other "gentleman" with the accent walked up and chuckled as he seemed to be eyeing up Yancey like he waslunch.

"Let's kill em! Shuck is mean! Shuck take Book. Shuck put pants on fire! Shuck like little doggies. Kill little doggies. Make even!" He exclaimed really happy his mouth bursting forth with a pale blue flame before leaping at Yancey with vampiric styled claws. Yancey whimpered as he found himself unable to move before getting pinned down by the creature whom took a deep inhale in to exhale the pale blue soul-fire. Mothman gurgled protests, but obviously Jack wasn't going to listen, and so he did the only thing he could think to do. Support Jack at the moment and repriomand him later. Though without Shuck they were at a rather large disadvantage... perhaps the Mother was watching them, and could offer some assistance....
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 18th 2014, 6:17 pm

Shael did not like how the “gentleman” was looking at Yancey, something about is bothering him and with the wolf gone he had an idea what was to happen. Quickly he seemed to tackle the rainbow wolf, with the intentions of killing and as quickly Shael was in motion, turning into a full sized wolf and tackling Jack to the ground. Each paw was in apposition to hold the male down and he was using the full extent of his strength to do so, snapping at the males throat, yet not tearing it out, showing that he could have easily done so before stepping back. Glaring at the male as if contemplating killing him anyway.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 18th 2014, 6:27 pm

Jack let lose the pale flame form his throat and burned at Shael before Mothman let out a screech and flocked teleported to Yancey, grabbing him by the throat and flying up into the air. Yancey himself wasn't sure exactly what to do, so he did the only thing he could think of. He turned into wolf and began to fling himself around. Granted, despite the different form, he was still a bit weaker and couldn't entirely break free of the mothman's hold. Yancey growled as he let out a flash of light. The creature literally dropped out of the air, Yancey in hand and began to screech as it stood back up, dazed and swinging about randomly. Jack kicked at Shael and leapt up as he tried to spew even more fire at the pup, laughing like a maniac. Hel was a good distance away, using Shuck's smell to mask her own as she watched until an intervention was needed...though she was quite certain that moment would never come.

The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 18th 2014, 7:22 pm

The wolf took note of the flames, and leapt out of the way before they could burn at him, though they still seemed to be doing some damage to the ground they the collided with. Growling, Shael once again lunged at the cackling male, this time aiming to tear his throat out, well and then just to tear him apart. Yancey was taken into the air, which meant that he would likely have to catch the pup before he splattered on the ground, which would do no good for him. He couldn’t have Silus blame him for the pup dying. As he lunged, the male kicked the wolf in the side, causing him to yelp as he was propelled into a tree, the wood snapping under the force of his impact. Quickly shifting with the flow, Shael took the form of something that he had seen once before, a mid sized dragon, just large enough to do what he needed. With a flap of the scaley wings, he was air borne, tail wrapping around the wolf that was not far from hitting the ground, quickly hitching upwards before letting the tail unfurl and drop him safely on the ground. Lowering himself slightly, Shael unleashed a loud roar as if threatening those that were attacking them.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 23rd 2014, 5:42 pm

Yancey was astounded at the new look Shael took on. Why didn't Silus tell him that Shael was a dragon? That was so cool that it legitimately didn't seem possible. He knew Jordan could do stuff like this, but he was so surprised that Shael...cool little Shael turned into something so ferocious. Not that he wasn't ferocious as a wolf. He wasn't exactly sure what he was supposed to do though. He created a light barrier around Shael and himself before causing it to spark. Jack quickly recovered form his own throat injury and unleashed a heavy flame at Yancey, shattering the bubble as the Mothman shot down coated in a necrotic aura due to a tattoo on his neck, of a beautiful woman with half her face turned into an undead. The Necrotic aura was fierce, and Yancey was rather susceptible to such an attack, being too slow on the draw and not able to focus while wrapped up in the tail.

Jack leapt at Yancey to tackle him and breathing fire once more at Shael before Mothman tried to latch onto Shael, to harm him even further. It was thebelief of this mothman that they could overstimulate the dragon, being two useful trained cryptids against one shape shifting dragon-boy.

The Awakening - The Awakening [Silus] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 23rd 2014, 5:58 pm

Shaels tail snapped upwards, pulling the wolf closer to his abdomen as he pulled away from the attacks aimed at him. Something told the male that he would be more than able to deal with the attacks than Yancey was, and so he would have to deal with them. However it seemed that the two were now focused upon him, unleashing painful attacks, one burned and drew a pained roar from the draconic being as the necrotic attack then set in. Painful burns began to spread across his side, while his wing found itself being set upon by necrosis, slowly becoming useless as the dragon began to careen out of control. With nothing else that he could do, Shael unfurled his tail and let Yancey go, before giving a mighty flap of his wings and attempting to push the two off of him.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top