The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A few loose ends... (Closed to creator)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 Empty Re: A few loose ends... (Closed to creator)

Post by creator March 2nd 2014, 1:43 pm

Helia thought for a minute at the idea. She then smiled and laughed a little.

"yeah i'm like this 95% of the time, if you see me serious then we have a possibly lethal problem." She said with a slight happy smile.

"And yeah lets go to one of those places." She said jumping in the air a little.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 Empty Re: A few loose ends... (Closed to creator)

Post by Silus March 2nd 2014, 7:16 pm

Silus smiled and they were off, reaching the rather fine establishment. Silus immediately felt ill-dressed and he hummed it over for a moment. Of course with his own little power he easily switched clothing over, doing what Loki does and blending in and causing trouble. He looked to Helia, not even thinking about her dress code. Though he'd never admit it for fear of being a creeper she was pretty enough as it was. He had been a baggy, ratty-mess in his old clothing. "Can't have you walking in with a punk, now can we?" He chuckled slightly about his attire shift before the hostess noticed them. She quickly took two menu's and led them up the handicapped inclines to the upper level and seating them in a booth away from most of the other patrons. Silus didn't mind this. The waitress popped up near instantly and asked about drinks. Silus differed to a water, as usual. After the waitress got Helia's request she quickly vanished to get the drinks leaving Silus with a moment to talk. "So uh, Helia. That's your real name?" He asked, suddenly hit by the realization Kaissesd was right.... He really was nervous...and he really...REALLY sucked at this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 2nd 2014, 8:00 pm

"Yes my name is Helia but most Villains common villains and citizens know by the name Illianis." Helia said with a smile.

Then the waitress comes back and places the two's drinks onto the table. Just as Helia was about to look away and check her phone the girl messed with her pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. Helia stared at the girl with a fierce vengeance. She placed the paper towards Loki and began to walk away. Helia looked at the paper then grabbed it and read it.

"So what's your real name....Loki." She said with an ominous laugh.

She crumpled the paper and glared daggers at the girl. At first the girl looked nonchalantly at the two then she walked off in a fearless stance. Helia stood up and gave a one minute sign.

"I gotta use the restroom." Helia said then she rushed to the restroom where the girl was.

She was back after a few solid thuds and crashes from the restroom and she smiled happily at Loki. She sat back down then seconds later the girl limped out of the restroom and caught one last sight at loki before running in fear, or limping very very quickly. Helia giggled as she watched the girl leave then she looked back at Loki.

"Yeah so like I was asking."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 6th 2014, 7:08 pm

The lady placed a piece of paper down and Silus just blinked at it and his head cocked to the side. His age was REALLY showing here, despite looking like his ususal eighteen/nineteen year old form. "Normally they give you the bill after..." He mused aloud before reaching for the paper. Helia snatched the paper up quicker than Silus could have hoped to stand a chance. He froze there, hand in mid reach as he just stared at it. If his hand had been on that paper he was pretty sure Helia would have whacked it off of his arm like a puma or something. He let out a little chuckle, slightly confused and nerous about what just happened. He then looked to Helia and cleared his throat. "Well uh... actually my uh...my name's kinda stu--I gotta use the restroom." She had said, cutting him of. He kinda sunk back a little and nodded, lookind down at his thumbs as he fiddled with them. "Oh...okay." He said. She must have really had to go.

Silus remained there alone for a minute, which was the worst thing possible. The boy probably botched this up already. He seemed to botch everything else up, so why would trying to be with a friend be any different? He then thought about the concept that maybe...just maybe he wasn't supposed to have any friends. After all...look at what happened to Abra. He sighed and closed his eyes as a flashback hit him.

memory/flashback junk:

Next he pleaded for Michael to kill him....so Abra didn't have to wait. A tear fell from his closed eye as he took in a slight trembling breath...remembering the response...

”Death would be too good for you.”

Silus' eyes flew open and suddenly all the glass as the table just beneath his (on the lower level) shattered and the people let out screeches as they backed away and tried to not get liquids and food on their clothing as it poured out. Silus heard these screeches and sighed as he wiped his eye, perfectly concealing the lone tear. Helia returned after a little bit and she sat down "My name is kinda stupid...Silus." He said as his face turned a little red. He hated his odd name now more than ever. Though...in all reality he could have just told her Loki was his real name...after all Silus from his dad's language to English does come out as Loki...

(*Silus wasted Aether Augmentation spell and Death Empowerment for +4 Telekinesis to shatter the glass accidentally)

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 6th 2014, 7:35 pm

"Silus is not a stupid name." Helia said with a smile.

She tilted her head and grinned so widely that her eyes closed. She then looked below and watched as a couple stormed off. Water and glass was all over the table and dripped onto the floor. A few minutes after that the girl came limping by as well and she hobbled her way out of the restaurant.

"Haha this was fun." She said as she looked back at Silus.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 8th 2014, 1:43 am

"Y-yeah it was." He said, struggling to keep himself form smiling to wide and turning a little too red. He sighed as he took a sip from his drink and leaned back, thinking for a moment. He realized that he had no idea what Nerfram was, despite having seen so much of the magical and scientific realms he would have though he'd come across SOMETHING like him. Silus suddenly felt rather.. "giddy" if that were the correct term. He was full of energy as he was excited to have a topic to converse about. "So, what's the story on Nerfram. He's pretty cool... like I mean you're really cool but he's dif- I'm not saying he's not as cool as you but-but...I uh... I think you know what I mean." He said with a sigh and a red face as he scratched the back of his head nervously. Damnit...Kaisses really was right. Silus sucked at this.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 8th 2014, 8:33 am

Helia sat there for a minute as she thought about what she should do. More closely she tried to think about how she would explain nerferam. She scrunched her face as she thought.

"Well silus Nerfram is from a place not really that well known. I think it's a split dimension from this one. I don't have a name for it, but I know that nerfram is like the second guardian for the dimension. However he is nice while the first is VERY mean. I've fought him a few times and me and nerfram lost brutally." She started then she looked at Silus.

"I was a child when nerfram first appeared before me...it was around the time my mom had left me. I was trying to steal from an adult and it didn't go as planned. I was caught by four adults and they were beating on me. I was fighting with all I had but I was only like 12 and they were like 26 and up. They started to pull weapons on me, and it scared me. They creeped closer and closer to me until I had nowhere else to go. So I did the one thing my mother taught me before she ditched me."
She said with a sigh.

Helia leaned back in the chair and stretched.

" I sang, it was a song I didn't know, but it was a song from my emotions. To this day I don't really even know what it is i'm singing. But when I sang it everything froze. It seemed as though time itself froze as well as the people in front of me. They just sat there and listened to me sing. that's when Nerfram came into being. His fog rolled in and covered me like a sheet for a child. Next thing I know the guys were on the floor bleeding to death." Helia looked at the ceiling as she thought about that day/night.

"Yes I have killed many people when I was a child, but that's how I had to live. When I met with my dad though that side of me had died down. Nerfram is made of a substance I call nile. He's made of multiple forms of metal, some of the metals are on earth, but most of the metals are unknown to 95% of the human race. But yeah it's nothing special." Helia said as she waved her hand off.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 9th 2014, 3:34 pm

"Oh....I uh...sorry. I didn't know all that." Silus stammered. He was shocked actually, not that it was anything too bad. Sure she killed people but...they were kinda beating her to a tar and probably gonna kill her. Silus NEVER condoned killing another...but that was more of a personal thing...people killing each other was just....natural. She dismissed that it wasn't anything special and Silus' jaw dropped. "You did not just say that. That is SUPER special. I wish I had an other-worldly guardian. But I guess I do have three pretty rad guardians too..." Silus said with a little smile as he recalled Abra, Hocus and Kaisses...and now Yancey...the weird one.

"Actually... I'm gonna tell you a secret. I an travel through dimensions. I've made a lot of friends that way. Like I went to this one dimension where my Dads were actually Heroes-errrrm." Silus said, his face burning a bright red, embarrassed slightly. He still, even in his 18/19 year old form couldn't get used to confessing he had two dudes and no mom. It was really weird for him, especially when his brother was the exact same way, and people suspected Yancey of being the same as them as well...and with Yancey always touching and trying to hang out with Silus...it tended to be suspected of him...which was not the case.  "But yeah. Other dimensions are awesome...mostly... I already told you about my family though right? The whole...like.... social status and the being full of bad-guys right?" He asked, sliding his hands like it were a dj table, trying to symbolize...something. /he always did it when he was trying to clarify, to signify that he was going back and forth, unsure...but to others it perhaps looked odd, or a little funny. That was "Loki" though. Suddenly his eyes lit up and cleared his throat.

A few loose ends... (Closed to creator) - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 9th 2014, 6:09 pm

"Yeah you explained that already..kinda." Helia looked at the table and went into deep thought.

"I think you did anyways." she finally said with a laugh.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 9th 2014, 8:08 pm

"Okay sweet. I don't wanna like...shock you or anything. I'm just trying to make sure there's no real surprises. Oh, hey. I know. What if after we finish up dinner we go to a different dimension... pick anywhere you want to go or any kind of dimension you wanna see and I'll take us there." Silus said with a smile. There was a new waitress that came and apologized for the delay as their previous server had apparently been assaulted in the bathroom. Silus looked worried, but after they said she was alright he seemed to relax again and he looked to Helia with a wide smile. They placed the meals before them and allowed them to dig in in peace. Silus, however, didn't let things get any less boring. He hummed as he looked around. He didn't really...belong here...at all. Not in the sappy make you sad way, but seriously...dressed up like this... he was more about having fun and kickin the bag-guys. Granted this WAS fun...but it needed a little something extra.

"While you think about where you wanna go, I think this place needs...a little.... Loki..." He mused with a smirk. Recreating the same feeling as earlier, Silus granted himself telekinetic abilities once more and he looked over to the side as a waiter suddenly tripped and fell into the small fountain. Meanwhile the chicken on a woman's plate began to levitate and walk on it's drum-stick like legs as it reached out it's little "wings" for a hug. He smiled and then looked to Helia apologetically, he didn't stop to think that this might have been rude. "Sorry... I'm just used to the mischief. When I signed up for the whole hero thing I made sure to read the fine print...pranks and mischief were never prohibited."

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 9th 2014, 8:26 pm

As helia thought of where to go she noticed Silus show why his nickname was loki. The stuff he was doing was halirious and helia couldn't help but laugh at the turkey. She then looked back at silus and brushed her hair out of her face before devouring her fresh food.

"Hey let's go to Nerfram's home so you can get a good understanding of what we have fought before." Helia called with a great happiness.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 10th 2014, 5:47 pm

"Sweet. Once we finish up here I can take us!" Silus said. He'd quickly finish his own meal, trying to keep conversation alive if at all possible with random little tid-bits or jokes, anything to keep the tension as easy as possible, but honestly there were times he only felt pressured, and Silus hated feeling pressured. He was in fact excited to go to another dimension, he loved making trips like this, that's why he did it so often and made so many different friends. When they finished, Silus would pay for the meal and tip the new-waitress thingy before making their way back to the park. There, Silus began to draw little runic markings on the pavement with chalk. Yancey morphed into his human form and poked Silus as he watched the markings.

"Where are we going?" He asked. Silus scoffed and dropped his jacket over his the boy, who looked up and cocked his head to the side. He suddenly noticed Helia and waved excitedly.

"Dude seriously. Pick a form and stay in it. If it's human then wear clothing!" Silus snapped. The boy burned a bright red looking at Helia before bending the light around himself, rendering himself invisible. Hocus walked up to Helia and Kaisses kept harassing Nerfram as best as he possibly could.

"I'm sorry about that...the boy is....well you saw him. He's blonde as they come." Hocus chuckled, a form of genuine but "laugh it off" kind of apology to Helia. There was no doubt that the boy didn't think about anything he was doing, while Silus kept making the markings on the side-walk. When Yancey reappeared he was dressed in a white wife-beater and jeans sitting with folded legs as he looked to Silus' "art" and quite obviously averting Helia's gaze and feeling stupid for forgetting the concept of human modesty. Silus finished his drawing and looked to Helia and wiggled an eyebrow before jerking his head off to the side, as if directing her to the large otherworldy portal of green energy. "You gotta go first because you know the realm. Then I'll jump in after and I'll pop up right next to ya." Silus smiled as he nodded, eager to see this realm she spoke of.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 10th 2014, 7:59 pm

Helia laughed as Yancey appeared in the buff. Nerfram had walked to her aid and blocked her eyes when he noticed yancey. Seconds later he dissaperead then came back in some clothes of his own. Helia smiled at Kaisis...at least that who she thought she was talking to. She then listened to what Silus said and nodded before jumping in. At first she could feel the fearful sensation of the barren world. The quiet song of the land filled her ears, but then it vanished. Instead there was an earsplitting scream that shook her to her core as she sped through the rift.

Nerfram sped up quickly behind her but instead of comforting her he has completely lost control. His body forms into waves of fog before forming the body again and repeated this process. Helia screamed in pain as the song she was listening to earlier grew even louder. Suddenly the song stopped and she was flung out of the rift and onto the floor. She didn't know where she was, but wherever it wasn't like nerframs home. This place was more "Open" with it's darkness as to where the home of nerfram was more of a quiet silence that filled your body with sadness and despair, not fear.

"Where the hell is this place?" Helia said as she looked around.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top