The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
MetaHuman on the Loose I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
MetaHuman on the Loose I_vote_lcapMetaHuman on the Loose I_voting_barMetaHuman on the Loose I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
MetaHuman on the Loose I_vote_lcapMetaHuman on the Loose I_voting_barMetaHuman on the Loose I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

MetaHuman on the Loose

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN MetaHuman on the Loose

Post by Edifi3d September 21st 2017, 11:53 pm

Dark days,
the smell of blood
still lingers in the air.
Heavy ,
like the weight
of the moon
crashing down.
Time and space,
flesh and blood
unparalleled despair.  
A Grand Piano
that cannot produce
a sound.

The Crimson Monk sat beside the Hudson river as he watched the sun set .  Its purple and  orange hues felt like home, more than living on the planet ever did.  The water was eerily still, almost like lake placid in upstate New York -- if it hadn't dried up already due to the ongoing droughts.   He gazed into the distance as  the light breeze suddenly came to a halt.

Something was not right.

Screams could be heard in the distance followed by the crashing of metal and flesh. Crimson quickly jumped up to his feet and began to run as fast as he could towards the sounds.  The screams intensified and the apparent destruction could be heard as he quickly approached there scene.  Turning the corner he finally reached and what he saw immediately sent chills down his spine as he froze in place.  A meta human about 300 ft away from him had impaled and killed about 10 or so people, smashed the side of some buildings and was continuing on his rampage.  

Something needed to be done and fast before any more lives were lost.
Edifi3d
Edifi3d

Quote : "In Death there is Life"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Job : Monk
Registration date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: MetaHuman on the Loose

Post by Cerek September 22nd 2017, 12:47 am

Cebra had planned to take the rest of the day off and maybe catch a movie or have a drink at some local strip club. It was a hard day of espionage work and frankly Cebra couldn't be bothered with more crap right now. Unfortunately the day was not yet done with him as signified by the horrid screams coming from around the corner of the skyscraper Cebra was at. Cebra slips down an alley grabbing steel from a trash bin and quickly molds it into a mask fusing to his face.

He takes another piece off creating a spear from it and sword one in each hand.

"Well then, let's see who's causing me grief today."

He darts out from the alley and right towards the scene of carnage
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Edifi3d September 22nd 2017, 1:22 am

Crimson Monk's eyes quickly focused on the man leaping from an alley.  Incredible.  He seemed to have made a make shift mask and weapon from some metal he may have found somewhere.  Maybe he too was a hero that came to the scene.  Crimson centered his chi, steadied his breath, read and  gathered energy from the earth.  This person was indeed a Hero -- one very astute and clever.

The day had been dark and dreary.
 Fatigue plagued his body and mind as the sun continued to set in the distance.  
 Hmph,he thought, I'd better snap out of it.

"Don't go it alone hero ... I'm right behind you," he used his newly found energy to move so quickly that it left a trail of smoke in his path.  Within a second or two he was right behind this hero."Not a good time for small talk .. but the name's Crimson Monk .. a pleasure" he nodded as they headed towards the line of fire.  The Metahuman quickly noticed.  As if expecting their presence he turned around and fired a short range missile in their direction. Judging by the Meta's distance, they only had a few seconds to react.
Edifi3d
Edifi3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 22nd 2017, 6:31 pm

Cebra looked behind him rather shocked, he didn't know many people who could move with that kind of speed and agility.

"Call me blacksmith... and yes we should deal with this thing before more people are killed. Any suggestions? I was merely going to jump in and strike as hard as I could."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Edifi3d September 24th 2017, 9:58 am

Crimson nodded before yelling out, " Watch out!" as he dove toward blacksmith's direction tackling him just in time, as the missile that the Metahuman had left soared by them both.  It could have destroyed destroyed them wholly and utterly. But Why would this Metahuman use one of its most powerful weapons almost instantly?  Could it have read their energy levels and have gone into retaliation mode? This was really getting quite sticky.  Death was all around them.

As Crimson Monk hit the solid ground, the missile hit a nearby building.  The Blast could be felt from afar, fire emerged from the sky and the shattering of concrete and windows gave birth to the screams.

And surely, there is was again, death.  Was it just inevitable at this point.  Were people going to die today and everyday hence forth?   Was there no way to stop the pain and the recoup the losses from past failures...

"We need to stop this guy now .. no plan .. lets go," Crimson quickly got off the ground and began a charged run towards the Metahuman. His energy was quickly depleting, he needed to charge soon or else it might fail victim to the Meta.  Crimson started with a flurry of punches, each being blocked by the Meta.  It was quite amazing that he was able to keep up, especially in the charged state that Crimson was in.   He left his succession of punches and crouched down towards the ground and unleashing a shoulder charge, into and upper cut.  He hit him on the chin.   Usually the blow would blow the opponent away, but it merely drove him back a few feet.

"This is going to be tough .." Crimson muttered under his breath.
Edifi3d
Edifi3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman September 25th 2017, 6:54 pm

From the top of a nearby building Arrowman was watching. He noticed the Metahuman and the other was fighting.
"Well.. this is going to be fun." He smirked while clicking a button on his headphone to play 'Take on me' and leaped down. He launched his grappling hooks at the Metahuman and shoots it near him, landing nearby.
"Hey guys! Whats up?" He grabbed his custom G36c and starts spraying him with bullets, hopping it would do something.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 25th 2017, 8:03 pm

Cebra stood back up quickly, he picked up his spear and blade charging at the meta. Cebra ran up and leaped off of Crimsons back jumping high up and throwing the spear down at the meta being. It avoided the spear and knocked Cebra away, Cebra easily landing on his feet. He slashes with his blade at the meta missing every swing but at the same time able to avoid being hit himself. Cebra jumps back far to gain distance as nothing seemed to work yet.

"What's up? This thing."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman September 25th 2017, 8:18 pm

The bullets bounces off the Meta like throwing a rock at a brick but he turned over to the other hero near him.
"Well it is on the same level as us, but hay! Points for trying at least." Arrowman smiled at him until the clip in his rifle ran out.
"To hell with this." He threw his gun to the side and pulls out his pistols from his pocket and starts lighting the Meta up again.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 25th 2017, 9:21 pm

Cebra grabs the destroyed wreckage of a car sending a surge of saxon energy into it. It turns to liquid metal and Cebra swallows a good amount, the liquid just noticeable under his skin. He uses the metal to reinforce his internal structure greatly raising his strength, speed and resistance to damage. The rest of the metal turns into a rifle wit AP rounds and a new electrified sword.

"So I guess peaceful negotiation is off the table."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman September 27th 2017, 6:03 pm

Arrowman looks at him and rolls behind him determined to stop the Metahuman and looked at Cebra.
"Well... if you can asked nicely, maybe they will stop." He sarcasticly asked, he knew what the answer was. He didn't know how to stop the Metahuman, Arrowman never had to deal with this before.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edifi3d October 3rd 2017, 1:11 am

Crimson watched as Cebra lept off his back, he was hoping that along with Arrowman's attack that this thing might pack some punch.  But nothing.  He centered his chi.  Breathing in and out, until he could make a connection with the world around him.  He felt the energy flow through his veins as they communicated the world that we could not see with our naked eyes. The wind took notice and prepared to strike as the spirit world breathed life into his bitter core.

"I learned a lot of important things while growing up in the monastery. T The First being balance.  If one foot his heavy and one is light, then the path forward while be slanted, and balance will be tough to sustain.  The second being that the things you see can deceive you. And finally, that no matter how hard things may get, the only way is forward."

Without a moments notice the Crimson Monk sprung into action.  He lept forward with the weight of a god punishing a sinful world. He palm was met with the arm of the metahuman.  Their two energies emmiting sparks from all directions. Suddenly he disengaged and while still in the air landed a kick on the metahuman's neck.  A dent in the metal that protected his core.

If they could break through the metal ... then they'll be golden.
Edifi3d
Edifi3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 5th 2017, 2:55 pm

"Hmm... metal?"

Cebra smirked and dropped his weapons.

"Well now that's a whole different ball game."

Cebra had notice the heavy sound of metal when the monk had struck the meta. This made Cebra's next course of action quite clear, he'd rip him apart... Literally. Cebra began to course with saxon energy as bolts would shoot out from his body, yet not striking any ally. He let out a shout and charged at the meta ducking low to avoid a swing then punching it. The punch sent a huge charge into the meta sending it flying back and furthermore a chunk of metal had been ripped away. It looked as though claws had ripped into him.

In his hand Cebra held the melted chunk of metal he ripped from the meta as it reduced to a liquid state. Cebra then consumed it fortifying his skeletal structure and muscle structure. He did so with a certain sadistic pleasure smiling at the meta.

"Sorry I skipped lunch today heh."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 7th 2017, 8:58 pm

Steelshade stands in a nearby alley, watching the chaos. These so called Heroes of America were impressive, but most of them wasted much movement, and their focus was lacking. One of them however, was a monk. It was he who Steelshade watched closely. He feels Kabali's excitement grow in the back of his mind and struggles to push down the growing battle lust the spirit was churning up. He spat on the concrete, planning his next move. "Well?" he says seemingly to no one. "Do you find him worthy?"  "Yessssssssss" hisses an icy cold voice inside his very soul. "He will be the next to feel the power of your arts" Steelshade grins maniacally and steps out of the alley towards the meele in the street. "And he perishes in battle with this monster?" he asks mockingly. "UNACCEPTABLE" comes the answer from with in him.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Quote : Oof ba boof

Number of posts : 21
Job : Boot
Humor : Indaloot
Registration date : 2017-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 7th 2017, 9:22 pm

Arrowman turns around and rolls to the guy who just suspiciously came out of the alleyway, Arrowman knew that there was something with this guy and hell, the other guys had it handle. "Hey mate!" He shouted at the guy, "You are ever an really stupid guy who just wonder into a fight which, lets be honest.. most people are." He sarcastically said the person "Or a person who is a villain and wants to kill us. So which is it then?"
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 8th 2017, 3:50 pm

Steelshade cocks and eyebrow at the strange kid in the blue mask turns his head slightly, still keeping an eye on the developing brawl. "Is this really the time to debate such things?" he asks with just a hint of menace in his voice.

"Beware of his lead-shooters" comes the sinister whisper that slides between his thoughts. "Even I cannot shield you from them for long"

Steelshade slowly shifts his feet as he speaks, ready to assume a Penglai stance at a moments notice if the interaction goes sour.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Quote : Oof ba boof

Number of posts : 21
Job : Boot
Humor : Indaloot
Registration date : 2017-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content