The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rorking
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Post by Saileyra January 21st 2014, 9:05 am

Everything seemed to be going well, her own instincts higher, her adrenaline activating from there. A conscious access to her adrenaline one of her biological features of her race creating a better able fighter and hunter. Upon activation, her sense heightened some, her awareness of the children below accelerated and her sight became xeno-perception all at the same time. The children's aura's became more evident, bright, as if she was a magic user. Wind became blue tendrils and the meta beyond was visible but intangible. It was the only shredded remains of what she was capable of at home. All of it, a biological part of her species pre-designed by their creator, Ein Graves.

Saileyra noticed the the aggression, the tone in their voice, stealthily she'd move again. The canopy was high tropical, she was easily able to move. Upon her movement, the tree obliterated behind her. [Almost] thee was something that had occurred, Shi had managed to really fuck up the detonation in save her some from flash fry. Even if she was part phoenix, she was far beyond weaker here..she forgot how weak she was here. Oh well, at least those beastial urges were suppressed, her spiritual powers locked somewhere deep within crying her beast. Crying that filthy monster, she felt..free, in some ways. Licking her lips, she'd wait for some type of signal. Did she really care for who these people were? Most of them were kids, kids who out right attacked without thinking of the consequences.

What were those when you knew nothing of power? Chaos met Sai's hero innuendo, she understood both sides of the spectrum but she knew by all means she'd end what needed to be ended here. Fingers clasping the gun at hand, she'd switch off the MERT handguns type of round. Bio-stardust, it was definitely like a bio-plague, it was capsulated hollow rounds that would burst on contact, the four rounded chamber of the gun allowed her to shoot three at once. Giving an advantage of some sort, the rounds were bio-logical unlimited, but did require cool down in-between. Thats why she had three other types of rounds she could use though… Listening to the kid above, she'd listen to the conversation, the kids weren't to die?

Who was the target then? Watching Silus's eye contact, she'd notice his aggression towards Michael. Gunloaded, she could only wait, she couldn't attack first not without knowing a definite target. Being in a situation where she was sure Michael could be the target, she definitely didn't want to play hollow chicken. Everything had to be executed, gun loaded, charging; the bio-stardust mechanic was readied in a few seconds maybe even less. The barrel began to glow a greenish blue, pulsating between both colors in an eerie faint light albeit, no one could really see that type of thing from this high up…

Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Post by The Bolt January 21st 2014, 5:22 pm

His attack for the most part was stopped by a barrier of nether, one powerful enough to dampen such a powerful attack. His purple orbs shot about the field, looking over those that were on it. There was the strange woman that he was trying to kill in the first place, a strange Asian male, two others and then….Silus. Also the damn brat was giving him this rather baleful glare, though all Michael could do in return was cock his head to the side as if saying “What a pleasant surprise.” Hell the kid even sounded annoyed in some way that he was here, as if he had to ask his permission before going where he wanted. ”That’s what I wanted to ask you little brother. What are you doing here?” He raised a brow, curious as to why his little brother, their fathers beloved would be doing here.

Michael had an idea that he went off the radar once he took control of the Ethereal Throne, but then again he had an idea why. His eyes moved over to the samurai, the one that radiated nether like a furnace and his lips curled into a snarl for a mere second. ”I don’t intend on going anywhere however. Could it be to…..use the death incarnate?” There was no one else that held such an aura of death, no one other than his father once and the death incarnate Shi Ryoryu. Perhaps Silus simply wished to remove him from his throne, take it for himself, considering that someone like Jordan would likely be unable to rule.

Shael was dead and that left them, the remaining children of Ouroboros, though he had taken the throne already. His son tugged lightly on his hand, Michael turning to look at Shael who seemed to be looking at everyone with a certain fearlessness. He heard Shi say that neither of the children were to die, and something about that caused Fera to laugh to herself, amused. ”So…will you be able to deal with the death incarnate and our uncle?” The female asked as she let fingers splay, and then within a small flash of light one could see a silver blade form within her hand. It glowed with a bright red aura that radiated bloodlust.

”I wasn’t aware that we were starting a fight.” Michael muttered.

”The woman radiates blood lust, it seems that she’s more than willing to kill you.” Fera noted simply, letting the blade tip scraped along the ground. ”Me and Shael can deal with the humans.”

”I don’t know Silus, I would think it better if you leave. You wouldn’t want to see what I do to The death incarnate and the female.” His irises began to shift, runes forming within them as they turned a light blue six in total with a seventh in his pupil.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 21st 2014, 8:57 pm

Michael made a huge mistake. He dismissed Silus. Silus held out a pencil the stone in his pocket charged it with energy. Silus held the pencil, the eraser between his middle finger ans his forefinger's knuckles. The pencil shot out ans zipped past Michael's head casuing a rather large Ethereal explosion behind him about ten yards away that cleared out everything in a fifty foot radius. Silus' eye began to glow dimly, he couldn't wait to se Michaels expression...to see the little thing he picked and bullied now holding immense power. Silus' narrowed and slightly glowing eyes were still deadset on Michael's as if...for the first time...Silus wasn't going to be passed off.

"Shael...I think you and Fera should go home...you don't want to see what I'm going to do to your dad." He said, a dark and unnatural tone in his voice. Had the little child finally broken? Had he fallen so far this quickly? Was it an act? Even Ryurou was left astonished, uncertain of how he was to respond to things. The humans smirked, their minds wholey honed as they took off towards the children. They were under no illusions, these were the spawns of the Atterius clan, and as such they were not to be taken lightly. The children were initially snateched by the men and shadow-stepped elsewhere a good distance away. The children could easily break free at the point, but now they were safe from Silus' wrath...and that's all he wanted for them. Safety...
     Silus' eyes narrowed. He was terrified, but he took his daddy's advice. His daddy...he was gone. He wouldn't be there to fight away every fear he had. He wouldn't be there to save him. There was going to be no immaculate intervention...no salvation. Silus had to dig down deep, he had to draw out every ounce of his fear, every ounce of his dislike. Tears welled up in his eyes, streaming down a little. His eyes began to glow all the harsher, his left eye turning a perfect flashing silver. Ethereal energy leaked from his body as it did it gave off his emotions, making it clear for even the most mundane of creatures. Every living thing would know that Silus was scared, he was hurt and he didn't want to do this. But what they didn't know was that he had to do it...he was a hero. He was compelled to it.

"I won't lie... I am scared... but I' more scared of what you're going to do if I simply let you go. " He said, almost pathetic in his deliverance of the speech. But the entire time he remembered what his daddy said...about being a hero. Silus wanted to be brave...like his daddy. Now was as good a time as ever to actually do it. But he looked up and his tears simmered as a large Dark Ethereal cannon formed over his arm, floating runic markings in mid hair, rotating at rapid speeds. He fired out a carbon-copy replica of the very thing Michael had fired off, not more than three minutes ago. When the dust cleared Silus was still looking to Michael with glowing dichromatic eyes.

(Grid shift: Ultima Silus)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra January 23rd 2014, 1:44 pm

Saileyra would wait above, her fingers twitching, her urge to kill was succumbed. Saileyra was like an animal, it was no wonder the other woman could tell of her urges. Biologically, Saileyra was far more animal than humanoid by any means. The heightened intelligence came from her hyper-dna and augmented divine existence created by the femme hyper élan and brio mixed together to form the perfected human. The ultimate goal, without the augments she did to herself in her own world..mixing with animals genetically, she probably wouldn't be so ..open? Maybe, hell, she probably wouldn't have wanted to be involved.

Saileya would wait, the gun was readied, primed but she didn't make a move just yet. She was waiting for the kid to initiate then she would follow up. Poor guy, he was trying to conquer someone maybe far stronger than him or he far stronger than all three. Albeit, the kid would not be dead on her watch, not if she could help it. If she could just -close- on them they would have a run for their money. Maybe, the calculations dug through her mind but she'd only wait. Slowly, the build up happened, the anticipation her eyes dilated.

Gun in her right hand, Saileyra steadied her aim in the direction of Michael. Aiming for the center of his spine, was this something that can hurt him? Maybe, but it would also render him useless. Somehow something told her that wasn't right either, her aim would adjust, the superior fighting ability complemented her weapon proficiency. What was a man without his legs? How could he fight if he couldn't move? Just how durable was he? The bio-stardust filtrated, the MERT Revolver [Level 7INT Weapon] would be readied. On the balls of her feet, Saileyra would ascend higher up into the trees.

Oh god, she wanted to shoot, she felt it build in her stomach. Yet here, her urge to kill, deadened..she love it. At home? She probably would have aimed for his head by now and ended it while they were talking bullshit. Fired multiple times and made sure she didn't miss… It was odd how she played her cards different between worlds.. how so much clearer her mind was here. Higher up, once the carbon copy had been fired. She fired precisely exactly at the same time, instant reflexes, once achieved it would aim to maim; circulate, the bio-star dust exploded. a flash bang occurred causing a bright light to shred all over Michael once it hit him. Potientially, maybe causing blindness and disorientation.

Let alone the bullet was aimed for his lower back, right where the joint connected to the hip aiming to go straight through down on adjacent angle aiming to go through him from the metallic shrapnel effect.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 23rd 2014, 4:55 pm

Michael could try to do something good within its own way, and the universe decides to violently vomit in his face. Either it karma just coming back at him constantly, or he just wasn’t doing it right, but either way something was wrong in this scenario. In a matter of seconds something whipped back him, nearly to fast for his superior reaction time to pick up, and within that moment a powerful explosion was generated rather close to him, the barrier of dark ethereal forming behind him to soak up any residual blast that reached. It took him a moment to register what had happened, a small amount of pain radiating from his cheek as well as some wetness. Michael pressed a finger from his free hand against it, coming away with a small amount of blood on his fingertips. When the initial shock had faded, his expression turned to one of anger.

”Ow.”The ethereal muttered running thumb over the index finger, part of him genuinely wanting to kill his younger brother within that moment. ”Fine, if you want to play that game…” Within a moment the human moved, taking hold of both Fera and Shael, then they were gone, too fast for him to react. Where they had gone Michael could not fathom, but he was sure they could deal with themselves, or at least he was hoping that were the case. ”What? You’re afraid of what I’ll do if you let me go? What, are you gonna kill me?” He almost scoffed at that, oh the kid knew what he was going to do and all he did was make it worst. If only the little bastard had just stepped out of his damn way, but he would only make this harder upon himself. What he wasn’t expecting was the dark ethereal cannon forming from Silus, one with a rather substantial amount of power behind it.

This attack he did not prepared for, so he would have to react quickly, a barrier of dark ethereal forming quickly to hopefully block the attack and that it did well enough. The dark haired male would shift his position, perhaps to create a greater construct, show his power was superior even to the males now, yet then again what happened next was not expected. Something shot into his arm, a lance of white hot pain coursing through his entire body as he strange back a curse, dark blood flowing down from the arm, a strange substance mingled with it; something silver. The limb fell worthlessly to his side, it taking everything Michael had not to simply destroy all three with one attack. No, they didn’t matter anymore, he would destroy the death incarnate and if Silus got in his way, that was his own damn fault.

”You brought this upon yourself.” He seemed to growl through his teeth as something arose around him, a grey energy raising in volume, radiating something. One could sense the killing intent behind the power rallying around him, and yet they could also sense something else intermingled within that, mixed emotions playing around muffled under the all-consuming one. Within an instant five cannon constructs formed, large and rather ornate within design, all trained upon Shi Ryoryu and within that instant they fire, Michael not holding back within the slightest, yet his energy was prepared to defend if someone decided to react against him.
--
Shael and Fera found themselves caught off guard by the sudden grabbing, and before they knew it they were on another part of the OCEAN base, struggling form the humans vice like grip. The female stepped back a few feet, keeping weapon in hand and looking upon one of them. They were strong, fast, and likely very skilled within combat. The only thing she had upon them was her own skill and if they were human, then she could likely use her own skill against them. Shael on the other hand would need to be careful, as he had his own power but that would only get him so far against these…superhumans.

The edge of her blade glowed a bright red, the poisonous rune within it activating and spreading the venom across the thing. One cut and they would probably be down for the count, if not at least slowed down. Within a moment another rune glowed upon her blade and she was a blur of motion, closing the distance between her and one of them, aiming to slash open his throat, Shael already in motion, taking the form of an eagle; his eyes the target.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 25th 2014, 10:22 pm

"...you...don't get it. You just...don't get it." Silus said, shocked, little body shaking a little bit. "No... I'm not going to kill you. I love you too much... But i'm not going to be your door mat anymore. I-I'm not just gonna let you walk all over me. You're the king of the Isle and you're the king of the Abyss... but you're nothing more than a bully. You can have the Isle, you can have the abyss... I don't care about any of that! I just wanna know at what stop you drop the holier than thou act! Seriously, you didn't even let daddy's blood dry and you sat on the throne like...like it belonged to you! You...took the Titan throne...I get it...but the Ethereal too... there were TWO PEOPLE before you.  You don't care about us... do you!? Any of us!? You're just...you're... just a brat! We're just things for you to use... you-you.... I can't believe I....I....I.....I wanted to be..." Silus began to cry, but as the tear began to flow his heart began to ache. Three large Ethereal cannons appeared. One of them Pure Ethereal, one of them Dark, and the largest of them was Ultima energy. Silus held out a hand and an Ethereal wall appeared behind Michael, three layers to it. Michael was a sitting duck at that point. Silus let out three plumes of fire as the cannons fired out large continuous blasts of his energy at the False King. The Wall grew spikes and the wall expanded and closed, crushing into Michaels location.

Ryurou shadow-stepped behind Michael's location, stringing endless shadow steps together until he almost struck form every direction, near simultaneously until he accumulated ninety one meters in distance. Each nether-infused strike producing two identical spirit blades of equal power form virtually every angle. Shi's final step to finish his 91 meter maximum, was to stand beside Silus, back turned to Michael as he looked over his shoulder. Silus dropped to his knees, crying and exhausted. "You...never...cared." The child tremeored, tears to the ground as a sickening crack was heard in his hand when he punched the ground.

From seemingly nowhere three wolves flashed in, one a prismatic beautiful wolf, one a black haired wolf with auburn eyes, and finally the silver wolf with blue eyes and a baseball cap sideways. The three wolves systematically placed themselves around Silus, guarding the precious child. He was useless at the moment. Shi sighed and shook his head. The three wolves all began to circle Silus, all of them with alert sensory and perfect perception. Soft, Silky and shining furs beginning to move more rapidly as the smoke cleared, trying to keep their muscles warm and ready for anything.

"You don't deserve the right to call yourself his Kin... just as he does not deserve to be defined by the vile filth such as you!" Shi snapped, perhaps for the first time since his transformation, he was passionate about something. He felt his already narrow Asian eyes narrowing further, blood colored pupils gazing into the dust of war that had been thrown by the assault.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 2nd 2014, 8:03 pm

Michael cringed lightly as the rapid words spewed from his brothers mouth, there was not much of a physical indication of such a thing other than him taking a step back. What confused him was that his brother loved him, the bastard loved him and it genuinely confused Michael more than anything. He did nothing to deserve such love and in fact he did not care much for it. What did emotions such as love do other than tie you down? They weakened you, and tethered you to a possibly weaker half, perhaps eve weakened you within the process. Even with the saying that no man was an island, Michael was no man, he was more than that. Something within him wanted to laugh, he wanted to laugh in the face of the crying ethereal boy, call him a fool for such blond faith within the monster that was his older brother.

He was selfish, and that was it really. It was what part of him wanted to roar in the face of the child, and yet part of him wanted differently, he found himself more confused than expected. Why the hell did Silus weeping like that bother him so damn much? Fingers clenched into fists as knuckles turned a snowy white, the magical eyes glowing brightly. Something whispered at the back of his mind what he would have to do, he would have to kill Silus and yet he could not, he would not. Even if his younger sibling was a possible threat to his throne, he could not. He did not even care to react when the cannon fire started, powerful bursts of ethereal energy falling upon him with great intensity.

Ranging from Dark, to pure and even to ultima. A large conflagration of smoke rose about him, clouding even his silhouette. More attacks fell upon him, yet they were not even blocked by his own energy. Within an instant the smoke was blown away, leaving only the young ethereal standing within the dust, with a red armor forming over his body. It’s forming was like molten metal creeping along his skin, bright and pure within its construction. Near the end tapering off in what looked like a small version of a cape, yet his face remained unobscured by the usual helmet. ”What?” he snapped baring white teeth that seemed far sharper than before.

”You love me?” He found himself pressing the palm of his hand against his face, and dragging it down. ”You poor boy.” He groaned lightly, sighing. ”So, what will you do Death Incarnate?” He stood there waiting for an answer, smirking lightly. One of the sigils glowed brightly as two bright orbs of ultima energy formed ifnront of him, taking the form of two beings dressed within silver cloth. One a rather built blonde make with silver markings pulsing across his skin and the other a female with red hair and the same markings.

Spoiler:
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 2nd 2014, 11:02 pm

He survived? Shi grunted with a clenched jaw as his eyes narrowed, fixating upon Michael. He was actually uncertain as to what was going on. Somehow the man survived all of that attack? The armor however gave off a small indication as to the meaning of it. That Armor looked rather demonic, and if it was involving these creatures of disgust (Silus aside) then it was probably like that thing Ouroboros could become. His hand steadied, showing no fear or sign of hesitation, despite his mental moment there just a second ago. The man then asked him what he was going to Do, Shi smiled and moved one step forward. He had a plan, and he just needed the rest of them to follow suit.

"I start by destroying those pathetic vermin you call followers." Shi said as he stepped forward, charging he two creatures that came to Michael's aid. No only did Shi, but so did Hocus and Kaisses, whom leapt forth and growled. Abra altered the light and turned Shi invisible and conjuring a spear of light to pierce the female. Hocus leapt out and went to bite the female from another angle. Shi struck out at the male, his Scythe ringing out as the Death Knell, each strike producing two equally destructive Kushala Tatsu spirit strikes adding their input to the damages. When he struck out the spirit strikes flew out at the female, meanwhile He uses his Nether energies to produce a wall between the woman and Michael. His scythe took effect and the area around them changed. Illusions of immense proportions taking hold as each and individual creature was placed in their own "individual" realm of darkness, isolated in sight, smell and hearing. They would need to work in perfect tandum only using the sensory of touch and taste.

Silus himself was still tired from the sudden explosion, though he manages to summon up enough energy to create a sphere of Pure Ethereal energy, and firing it out at Michael

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 3rd 2014, 6:48 pm

”Oh really death incarnate, I would like to see you try.” Michael said simply armored arms crossing over his chest, yet he was more than prepared for anything that Shi and his sibling would throw his way. The male took a step back, as the scythe shore through his arm, a spurt of blood shooting through the air, while the female found herself being assaulted by something else. Within that moment a light surrounded that limb and quickly muscle and bone began to burst from that point, arm reforming. With a snap of his fingers a small sphere of ethereal light appeared within this darkness and his eyes could do the rest, a singular rune along the eye glowing a bright yellow. The darkness took on a grayscale quality, yet everything was visible within it.

With a stamp of his foot a single stream of ultima ran along the ground and formed a dome that surrounded the weaker of his summons and one around himself as he took note of the attack that was coming his way. Both shields were impacted and the attacks that were aimed at them found themselves useless upon them. It was the wall of nether that was proving a problem though, and so once his own barrier fell, Michal sent a powerful burst of ethereal through the dark barrier, forcing it down and allowing him visibility of the one that proved pivotal within this fight. Creating a limb of Dark Ethereal energy, he pulled her closer to him, allowing him to better protect her against any attack this his sibling and Shi would throw at them.

The brute himself only did what came to his mind, and that was slam his fists down where the blade had swiped from with all of his strength. Ground would shatter under the force of his blow, but he was also hoping to take down the death incarnate with that strike as well.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 3rd 2014, 7:27 pm

"Not bad." Shi said, shocked that the man somehow saw through his illusions. There was no longer any doubt. This child was most certainly his Father's son. Shi's Illusion changed, and now Hocus was no longer able to be seen, the illusion being a world where Hocus did not exist. Shi kicked up the pole of the scythe and blocked the fist, but ended up being sent reeling back. He grappled the chain and with a rotation of the shoulder and a whipping like motion, the scythe shot out, chain wrapped around Shi's hand and dug into the ground. Shi skidded to a halt and cracked the chain like a whip, the scythe unlodging itself from the ground and with a yank it returned to him. He smirked as he noticed where his Scythe had made contact with the man, there was a small purple gateway of Death energies, and while Nether was one such energy it was not enough to command Shi's gateway. His eyes narrowed, now to the extent that he was almost fighting with his eyes closed. He shadow-stepped behind Michael slashing at his throat and picking off the armor into a back-flip where he stepped again. He reappeared behind the Tank-man and following through the flip the Scythe point came for his throat.

Silus watched as the woman was pulled to safety. Michael....that bastard was enjoying this. Kaissis snarled and Nature itself bent to his will a "Wave" of stone forming and attempting to crash down on Michael. Hocus snarled and lunged at the woman in order to end the pathetic whore. Abra shielded Hocus and Kaisses with his light, protecting them form most harm. Silus himself could only sit there any try to catch his breath. His sad indigo blue eyes never leaving Michael. He continued to keep a very up-to-date account of events through his telepathy with his wolves.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 3rd 2014, 8:38 pm

Though sound and scent had failed him, Michael still had his sight to rely upon, and that was more than enough to work with things. With the female next to him, he had more protection to go along with what he had, and that meant that he could further avoid any painful death. Well, death was not preferable at all so he was trying to avoid that. The brutes fist hit something, and sent the target reeling back, yet he did not find himself crushing the person being targeted. Within an instant Shi was gone, and Michael was following him, or trying to anyway, yet he barely had time to react to the scythe aimed at his throat. The male cursed under his breath, taking a step back as trhe blade glided only an inch past the soft flesh of his throat In fact he would have been done for if his eyesight were not still working.

Forced back by a kicked against the armor, he found himself separated from the weaker of his summons, barely managing to catch himself, an angry snarl forming upon his lips. With a snap he created a single strand of energy that wrapped around the waist of the brute, and pulled him from where the scythe would have killed him. Now he found himself surrounded by both of his summons once again, though how long that would last is unknown. Preparing himself for the wave of stone, Michael mentally ordered the female to unleash a wave of energy towards that which was coming at them, hoping to cancel it out with her own power.

This seemed to go well enough, The Ethereal King preparing his own counterattack for this assault. Drawing upon the energy within, Michael formed a powerful sphere of Dark and pure ethereal energy within his hands, Michael felt himself slowly tiring from the excess of energy forming. These energies then formed an aura about his hands which clenched into fists.  Aiming one blast at Shi and the other at the wolves, Michael unleashed the powerful attacks.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 4th 2014, 2:04 am

.       Shi conjured a Nether wall between him and the blast. The wall was destroyed and the blast sent Shi back even further, but as he reeled through the air he was able to turn and see the ascent of the men (and woman) into the heavens with a large celestial light plummeting towards them. The wave had been canceled out and just before this all happened a lot had unfolded.

Earlier:
(Grid shift to Archmage)

Silus commanded Both Aether and Nether, fusing it into a primal Ethereal energy, one very potent and very powerful as he tore the veil between dimensions and summoned forth the direct power of the Etherium itself. Drawing form it, he embarked upon doing what is called "Yggdrasil's blessing" where he blessed his a target with Nether and Aether. In this case, there were two targets. He was however stopped when he noticed the Ethereal energy beginning to fire out. Feeling exhausted, he summoned forth the only spell he could think of at the minute. "Tek Ga" Silus said, casting his spell, triggering his ability to use telekinesis. He quickly snagged the shielded wolves and pulled them back as best he could, the blast was much stronger than the shield, and the kinetic strength wasn't enough to pull them completely safe. The energy smashed Hocus in the ribs and he yelped as he was ripped form the kinetic grasp and sent rolling into the dirt.

"HOCUS!" Silus screamed as he held out his hand. He caught the creature before it flew into a stray rock, likely to prevent it from breaking it's back. Silus looked back and growled. "Kaisses! NOW!" He ordered. Kaisses activated his powers, A pillar of the earth beneath Michael and each of his minions shooting up into the air at high velocity, akin to that of The Lych's obsidian. *Present time* Then Kaisses summoned forth the Wrath of the spirit realms, firing down upon the three with equal speed, Smashing them all between. Ryurou Shi smirked, Scythe stuck into the ground he held his hands clasped together, fingers intertwined as the Death Gate on the Tanks foot activated and now all additional damage done caused a necrotic effect. In addition Abra howled and the more they went up into the light, the more they were free of shadow. The prismatic wolf then took the light of the sun and the light emitted from Kaisses' blast and converged it on, causing a large explosion in the air. All of that, added with Necrotic energy and that was one powerful explosion. Silus knew Michael...he knew he'd survive that...it was his minions he was concerned about. If they had been hit then it was devastating, if they had not...then that was a waste of time.

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 4th 2014, 2:32 am

Michael’s attack upon The Death Incarnate got him nowhere, save for sending the Asian male flying back a good distance, yet that didn’t stop him for long. The male only proved how annoying he was by continuing whatever actions he had planned from there, Michael working on two less senses than he normally had at his command. Sight would only work so well without hearing to aid it, and scent proved useless in times like this, so he was not missing too much there. Unlike his father, he did not have an amazing superhuman sensory, so he had to work with what he had. Another rune glowed upon the strange irises, one that allowed a power that few could perhaps hope to understand. It was within that moment that his vision stretched out further than one could expect, everything within the area visible to the male.

What he first saw was one of the wolves being struck by residual energy and being flung back, a small smirk forming upon his lips. If his brother wanted to see how bad he was, then he would start at a simple point, with his precious wolves. However Michael could not forget that he was still within intense combat, and that any second he would find himself under attack again, or rather he was already under attack. The ground beneath him seemed to shift, forming a pillar that rose high inot the air with the three of them still upon it, and he could already see the attacks that were coming down upon them, and the mental command was given. Drawing upon the ethereal energy within him, Michael augmented his own physical speed, feeling the energy coursing through his entire body.

His minions were on their own for the most part, he knew exactly what his target was, and it was his brother. He would not kill him of course, but perhaps crippling him would serve a much greater purpose, make the Death Incarnate less of a problem with Silus wolves taken down as well; so he had one to cripple and the rest to kill. He was a blur of movement within the darkness, one that was moving faster than one would have expected or thought the male was capable of doing. Sliding down along the side of the pillar, and making a beeline towards one being.  A strange blade formed within his right hand, as he seemed to charge the attack that Abra had launched at him, and with a swing of his blade, a stream of Dark Ethereal issued from the blade, slashing through the photokinetic attack, and within an instant he stood beside the prismatic wolf and with a flick of his wrist, he aimed to decapitate it.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 6th 2014, 1:50 am

"Abra Kadabrah!" Silus called out, the prismatic wolf snarling. The colors of the wolf blended and in a flash he was an intangible Dragon of light. Michael's blow traveled through the Ethereal wolf and Silus held up a twig, charged with Concealed weapon. The perfect opportunity, the twig fired out at the speed of a bullet aiming right for Michael's shoulder. The blow aimed to miss any vital tissue, but enough to temporarily render a ligament useless and restrict the movement of his brother's dominant arm. Shi Ryurou however had other intentions. He infused his own Nether energies intot he twig, and the damages would no longer be miniscule. Meanwhile three large Nether-scythes would reach out and slash at Michael.

"Disen!"" Silus yelled. This revealed that it was not a true transformation, rather Aether flowed from Silus to augment his pack-member and temporarily render him untouchable. Silus found himself smiling a little Hocus turned and snarled. "Hocus Pocus!" Silus said, and instantly the wolf revealed to be a man, one of Asian origin with long black hair and a goatee. The man already had a bow on hand and he drew it back, charging the arrow with a similar energy, but when he let the arrow go, it fired out like a bullet, causing the same damage as Silus' attack, prior to the nether addition from Ryurou. Abra panted as he moved from Silus, obviously concerned for the child's well being.

"Silus...get away... he's already proven he'd be more than willing to cut you down..." Abra commanded as he glared at Michael through the one eye.

"Silus get with Hocus." Kaisses barked, and almost instantly Hocus had come up to Silus, hand on a knife and an arrow knocked. Silus didn't listen though he began on his way towards Abra whom had put some distance between the two. Abra was prepared to defend himself, but Silus was a different story. The child was already exhausted.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 6th 2014, 2:13 am

The blade slashed through air, right through what would have been the prismic wolf and striking the ground with a hollow thud. It was within this moment he found himself slightly vulnerable, yet everything was open to him, no action around him was out of the range of reaction, he saw it all coming as it was happening. First came the little concealed weapon that Silus was aiming to strike him with, Michael taking a step backwards as the thing ran over the shoulder where the void armor hugged his skin, a sliver of the armor breaking off from the rest of the body. Along with that came a small wound that was produced, a few drops of blood rushing from the wound, Michael grimacing lightly as he felt something running along the wound as well, a painful sensation.

So it seemed that he had poisoned the weapon that the death incarnate was using, which only made it imperative that he avoid any further damage. Another wolf would change forms, and unleash an attack upon him, yet he felt his arm becoming slowly useless, but not by too much, not yet. Along with that came three scythes of nether that were aimed upon him, an attack from all sides it would appear and that did not make things any easier for him. The male cursed under his breath, with a flick of his left wrist he knocked the arrow out of the way with a loud metallic sound, the force of it jarring his arm as he prepared to deal with the nether attacks, and fighting through the pain of the poison that was ravaging his arm.

Forming an arm like extension of his energy from the middle of his back, Michael forcefully lifted off into the air with it, the nether blades slamming into that and for the most part disintegrating it, or dissolving it at any rate. Yet he did not come down, and instead stayed within the air as the glow of his own energy began to shine about Michael, the blackening flesh under his armor releasing a black mist, the nether being expelled from his body; as the wound itself closed and then the chink within his armor. Fingers that had grown slack around the handle grew taught once again, as he took account of everyone upon the battle field. The wolves, one of which Silus was running to, against the will of the one that had called to him. His brother was only proving himself more of the hopeless fool.

”Silus...you really are a fool.” Michael sighed before a dark smirk formed upon his face. Eight tendrils sprouted from his back, much like spiderlegs within how they appeared, yet the coloration wad different. Three on the left were that of Dark ethereal, three on the right pure and the two jutting upwards were the color of Ultima. Michael drew upon the great amount of power that they afforded him, feeling that bonus towards his own swiftness diminish and the density of his own musculature increase. Two were devoted to each of his foes, save for the ethereal prince Silus, energy gathering in the form of powerful spheres and within an instant they fired off, powerful bursts each of them.

Spoiler:
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 6th 2014, 3:29 am

"Defensive strategy!" Hocus called out. Abra fixated his power to defenses. Kaisses' Earth Shell formed over Hocus, whom imbued his own energy into the earth and created a tight knit defense. Hocus bubbled himself while Shi created offensive cannons identical to Michael's mimicking the blasts and canceling the ne fixated on him out. Shi's instincts took hold and he turned, slashing out with his Scythe a grimace on his face as he shadow stepped away from the conflict, a higher power calling him away but not before leaving a powerful Nether shielding over Silus.

Abra conjured a barrier, as did Silus noticing that the wolf whined and winced in pain, still recovering from the battle with Shael. Silus' eyes tremored as he watched everything happening. One blast being thrown close to him and three at Abra. The wolf looked to Silus and nodded. Silus shook his head, jaw trembling as the spheres closed in the distance. "ABRA!!!!" Silus screamed, Nether augmentation kicking in, his own enchanting strengthening him to higher Durability. Without even needing to say the Spell, Silus activated Energize and swapped places with the wolf, closing his eyes. Abra's shield was blown away and the wolf took damage, heavy damage...but there was the chance he could live. Blood oozing on it's rainbow fur as it whined and looked to Silus. The Nether shield was nullified and the two blasts absolutely destroyed the small child, causing a crater in the ground. Abra let out a loud whine, as Kaisses and Hocus emerged with minimum damage...but still a rather good portion of damages sustained. The three wolves stopped and looked to Silus, laying there in the middle of the crater. Abra whined as he began to move forward, realizing that his hind legs weren't working, a large stone severing his spinal column Abra didn't stop, his only though was the same thought as it always was.

Silus. I need to help Silus. I have to save Silus. I will protect him.He kept chanting to himself as the lame wolf began to drag it's useless half over to the crater where the boy's body lay. The wolf shined as it placed it's body over top of the boy. The creature had just been crippled, beaten and battered.... but the first thing it did was slide itself over and laid upon the young Ethereal...using himself as a living shield to protect the child. Abra's head lowered eyes fixated on Michael with a low growl as he nuzzled himself against Silus' cheek and licked the blood trailing down his heat. To even Kaisses, the thought was confusing. Why did Abra...even after his current misfortune... he gave not only all of his energy...but when that energy had run dry he used himself...total self-sacrifice. Silus' eyes opened as he looked to Abra, finding Abra clothed in drying blood as the wolf began looking weak.

"Abra...?" Silus asked, voice breaking slightly as he woke from his daze, but still able to understand the feeling of the warm wolven blood on him. He looked up, eyes watering as the dog's eyes began to close, opening about half way...only taking short, hollow breathes. Silus squirmed, and pushed the dog over and knelt over him a hand on the prismatic bloody shoulder, wet fur drying with hematic clotting. The Wolf looked to Silus and smiled slightly at the sight of the boy being alright. "A-a-Abra? C'mon... we...we're gonna go...Michael can win...just...get up and we'll go." Silus said, eyes watering, trying to barter with the wolf as if that were going to give him the incentive to carry on. Abra chuckled and moved his head forward, weakly nudging the boy in the tummy.

"Hey now....that's not the heroic thing to do." Abra said, as he lay there, looking up into the watering Indigo-blue eyes as blood cascaded down the young face.

"I-I don't wanna be a hero...I-I just want my family...I want my pack." He whined, voice cracking as he tried to wrap his arms around the wolf, not caring he just buried his face into the wolf's blood as he pressed his cheek up against the wolf's cheek. "Please...just please Abra...I-I don't wanna lose my friend." Silus said. Abra let out a little whine, a weak front arm coming up and resting on the boy's back, as if trying to hug him. he was fading quickly, and honestly he would have transformed...but he lacked the energy...too much blood loss.

"hey-hey-hey...no...you're not losing...we're just playing hide and seek...and I'm hiding...far away." Abra let out  little whine. Silus looked up to the wolf, eyes crying as he sobbed a little. The wolf hated to see him like this...especially as one of the last thing's he'd see.
  "I...I'm gonna miss you." Silus managed to say between sharp inhales and shaking breath. The wolf smiled.
   "I'll miss you too...but I'm not crossing the bridge without you..." The wolf said, his own eyes watering slightly as he
   "I love you Abra." The little kid gasped as he buried his head back into the wolf.
    "Love you too Alpha..." He replied, licking Silus on the cheek. "I'll be...waiting..." He said with his last breath, letting out a little whine as he rested into the ground. Silus didn't know what to do...he just cried, getting up and trembling as he walked forward.

"K-Kill me too...He...he's waiting for me...DAMNIT! He-he-he's waiting...for me...." Silus cried out, grief-stricken as he dropped to his knees and throwing a fist into the ground sobbing, neglecting the pain caused by the large gashes on the side of his leg and on his head. Hocus drew back an arrow, eye blood shot as he fired it off at Michael. Kaisses remained unable to react at the moment.

Ouroboros sat there elbows on his thighs, leaning forward with his unique eyes fixated on nothingness. Shael and Jordan stood there, Sean likely nearby though where was uncertain. Zell Atterrius stood up from next to Ouroboros, tears streaming as he walked away, shock written all over his face. Ouroboros' hceeks were red, the eyes fading away. Shael walked up to Ouroboros and stammered.

"D-dad...what did you want to tell us?" Shael asked. Ouroboros' emerald eyes darted off to the side as he remained there, his glare upon the boys. The words Ouroboros said next made Shael immediately panic, so much so that in a moment he would begin his plan of intervention. Jordan was quaking in fear and sorrow, the feeling of pain and sorrow radiated form the Ethereal King, even the mentally retarded and the mundane could feel it radiating off him. Shael's eyes widened when Ouroboros spoke, saying only four words with an intense and near sociopathic glare...

"The Titan is mine."
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top