The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_vote_lcapWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_voting_barWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_vote_lcapWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_voting_barWhen The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] Empty When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Post by Saileyra January 16th 2014, 10:11 pm

Saileyra had found herself returning to the place she called home, but what was home when it was in ruins? For some tim it made her wonder, how long had it been? Was time even of essence here? Coming between this realm and her home made her realize that jumping time periods was exhausting but she was ready to do it once again. She had resided here for years..which would be days on her home planet. All of it as exhausting but she had come to love this time period. Everything about it, but now she was staring at the now beginning constructs of what was her home.

Money was not an issue, it had been a few days, and she had managed to get the materials she needed to start rebuilding HQ and her home. It was albeit, big, but a work in progress. She was not going to allow her home to be destroyed for a long time. She had experiments, projects, Xeonix was with her..she wasn't completely alone. Everyone was gone, all her operatives, not missing in action but departed to their real lives.

Saileyra had many individuals roaming around the base construct of her home, sitting near the Oasis on the foundation that remained Xeonix approached her with a cup of coffee sitting down next to her. "Can't get any worse than this can it?" Saileyra glanced over to him as she smirked some. "Don't be so negative Xeo.." She said, Xeonix whom was not in his armor, red eyes, he was in a simple leather jacket, t-shirt dirtied from helping with the workers and some jeans. Saileyra on the other hand was dressed in her typical armor and weaponry.

Taking the cup of coffee, she'd sip on it as her lips pursed from how hot it was. Refreshing, the sunset was marking the cold drop in the Phillipines. Cusping the cup, she'd bring her feet close to her chest. These workers, all local homeless villages, recruited, bribed with money and secrecy. The advanced design was carried out by androids she created..they would help..be the cream of the crop. She needed a home and she was not going to be among society by any means. The old OCEAN HQ design would serve as an appropriate home. She didn't dump thousands on it…and for those who wish to return home..maybe it would be serviced as a beacon? Or maybe someone new would find her here sipping on coffee with Xeonix?

Ha, Unlikely.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] Empty Re: When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Post by Silus January 16th 2014, 11:42 pm

Ryurou Shi was livid. He stormed from his room, one that had been transformed into a sanctuary, a haven for all religious men and women. He left his room...in ruins. The well kept room had been obliterated, the DNA and the very traces of his essence removed. The Spirit of Death made a path as he tread the halls. Workers backed away, noticing that He no longer wore his mask. No, he had not worn such a thing since after he rescued Redline...and with it the hope of OCEAN.

"I'll see you.....on the...other side." He remembered Redline's words as they echoed. His response?

"No...you won't..." It was after these words Redline faded away, and was resurrected...but it was then that the Spirits came to Shi. They hounded him, threatened him and told him of his failure. Shi only looked to them and growled. It was then that the words that were said that changed him...eternally.

"Ruyrou Shi. You dishonor not only yourself, but the Spirits in which entrusted you. You have broken your oath and denied to do your duty as Death in order to save the human known as "Scott Silver" It is for this reason that you have not only forfeited your right to life, but you have forfeited your chance at redemption. You shall never again return to Sepam, the realm of the Spirits." The Crane Spirit of Wind said.

"You deserve nothing more than the wrath of thunder for this grievous transgression. Before this you had murdered no less than three hundred of our kind, leaving only few spirits left...and now you deny your charge." The Monkey Spirit of Thunder growled. Shi looked to neither spirit, but instead his eyes cast upon the one Spirit whom had ever shown him mercy...forgiveness. He looked to the beautiful looking human woman, pale shimmering skin and hair the color of the oceans.

"Ryurou Shi...why have you done this? Why would you give up your redemption...for a mortal to attain his own?" She asked. Shi spoke only to her, his words kind to her, but harsh unto the other two spirits present.

"Because even a Spirit needs something to believe in." The Spirit of rain shed a tear, and the entire earth would see rain that day. To the Spirit of Rain she could see that her mercy upon him all those years ago was not wasted. He had truly understood the meaning of self-sacrifice...and in so he truly earned his redemption in her eyes. To the others? They were blind...they could not see the forest, complaining the trees were blocking their view. To Thunder and wind...he was a fool..putting faith in a mortal. To Rain...he was the truest spirit of them all.

Shi snapped back ignoring Redline as he brushed past him, into the mess hall. He looked upon his students, all of them looking eager...all of them were skilled warriors...all humans who trained and became superhuman through the trainings and teachings of Ryurou-sama. Shi looked to them, sadness in his eyes. Redline zipped up next to him.

"Shi....you don't have....to do....this" He stated, an arm on Shi's pauldron. Shi took a deep breath in and sighed.

"Circle of Death...pack up. We're leaving." He said, turning to depart upon his own way, Redline cutting him off. "You are always welcome under my roof...brother." Shi replied, mournfully pushing through Redline to make his way towards his grand exodus with his disciples. He was expecting trouble, but not the trouble he felt. It was a surge of energy... THAT energy. Shi would have shadow-stepped, but in truth...the energy didn't scare him. If Zell At-no... if Ouroboros wished to come try his hand again he may. THIS TIME Saileyra can be here to defend her "precious" family. Shi stopped in the hallway...

Silus was here... so this was the place his Dad's destroyed? He looked about, ears and eyes alert. He half expected someone to be out here. He began on a small walk towards the ruins of the OCEAN Headquarters...half expecting Ryurou Shi's men to attack him again. The eleven year old looked around, swallowing audibly as he began walking towards the entrance of the base. He marveled at the craftsmanship, and he began to walk around the grounds a little, soaking it all in. His hoodie was four sizes too large, and his jeans were ripped but snug on him. Not expecting the warm weather he wore a black beanie with a green little Chibi dragon on it as he looked around, his blue-purple eyes taking it all in. To the normal eye he looked just like a small, troubled American child... no one could even feel the strange energy emitted from him. The energy from the Arc he traveled her from though...that was another story.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] Empty Re: When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open]

Post by Saileyra January 17th 2014, 12:02 am

There was silence between her and Xeonix, she had returned him home shortly after finding him mangled. Both of them managing to get back to their time period where she managed to get him back together..healthy. She couldn't live without her passion in crime, even if all the Operatives were gone. It was her fault, in some ways, she had failed them. In others, they had failed each other. OCEAN would rise again, but it would be only 10 individuals, only 10 and those ten wouldn't be able to reach the HQ without dedication. This was now her home and no one else's there would be two to be welcome within the walls. Wether or not they hated her burned a question in her mind..but Nyx, she also wanted Nyx.. Her mind flashed to the alien she considered almost a sister…

So much, Bai being lost in her memories and she reverting her back to her sister. Saileyra felt Xeonix's right hand rest at her shoulder as her hand was rubbing through her hair. Long black locks tickled her face, high cheekbones being brushed by the long black strands. Xeonix's right hand gripped, "You don't have to be strong all the time you know…" Sai could only laugh, it was a choked up laugh though. Was she really trying not to cry? In truth, she was, there was very few things that emotionally got in the way. After learning so much about these humans..these outsiders, she had opened up to them when she shouldn't have. An emotional conflict, something she was not sure of, Saileyra tilted her head back as she glanced behind her. Parts of the compound were being worked on..some weren't finished.

One of the villagers ran up to her, tapping her on the shoulder, in the native tongue he'd speak, "A child has found his way inside the facility..this child does not seem normal. Many children do not even know how to get here locally. He is not dressed of our people…" Saileyra sighed as she felt Xeonix grasp her shoulder attempting to keep her seated. "How about I handle it?" He said to her, Saileyra glanced over to her XERAM and shook her head. Handing him her coffee, she'd find herself wandering towards the direction of the kid meeting him half way through the main corridor. It seemed like the main hall way was practically finished, the long white halls perfected, their lights strobing a neon blue.

"I'm going to assume your not normal kid. Most children out in this weather would die. Let alone your dressed way to warm for this type of weather to begin with. This building is far from insulated yet. It seems like your sight seeing." She said flatly, her arms crossed as she approached, those magenta eyes burned into him. Looking for something, as if searching, Sai's beastial instincts telling her to kick him off the property. But he was someone's kid, someone's child, whomever best knew what their kid was fucking getting into. Why was he here? There was no reason for children to be here and by all means this kid probably had answers she was searching for. Instincts, they were leading her in the direction of the child. Too bad the HQ had no ..security yet? Good enough word,Xeonix wasn't hooked up..nor was she going to do that again.

"So why are you here?" She said curiously, her form kneeling down in front off him. Magenta eyes would slit into reptilian like diamonds as she looked at his blue purple eyes. "Your not normal.. so there must be a reason."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 17th 2014, 12:40 am

Michael sighed audibly, a small cloud of dark ethereal mist emanating from his mouth as he looked over the destroyed base of OCEAN. It was not like he had expected really, a desiccated ruin that was nowhere as marvelous as the place that his father had said that it was. The place was collapsed in on itself in some places, while others were whole with only a minimal amount of pant growth. Did they truly fall apart without the young Titan king to keep them together, or was it something else altogether, a lynch pin that was pulled unexpectedly out. Arms were crossed over each other, Michael dressed simply in a white polo shirt and khaki colored cargo shorts, not really dressed for anything. It was just a casual thing for him, perhaps he could even pick through the ruins like a vulture and tear it apart.

Search for something left behind that would prove useful to him, and there was the minor scent of death. ”So this is the place? Looks like shit.” Fera noted crossing arms over her chest, dark brown hair blowing within the wind, an amused smirk upon her lips. She was his daughter, and someone that he would have not wanted wasting her time with him around this desolate ruin. Still, her being there brought a smile to his expression, softening it for a second before he allowed it to harden once again. ”You sure this is the so called great OCEAN base that grandfather told you about?” Michael turned to her for a moment before returning his attention to the base in question.

”Well it was in the same location, so I would have to say that it is.” Michael noted as they both slowly descended upon the city in question, landing softly on the ground as he took in the area around. A stray breeze ruffling his hair ever so lightly, silver pools narrowing into predatory slits, green flecks seeming all the more prominent within his skull. His own dark energy seeming to blow along in the wind, spreading out for everyone to feel; perhaps not something that he wanted but then again maybe it was his intentions. Michael let a whistle move along with the wind, walking towards the center of the greater ruins, with daughter in tow.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 17th 2014, 2:33 am

Silus watched as the woman jumped down, his violet-blue eyes widened. Pretty lady means deadly lady. That's what Ouroboros had told him anyway. He seemed to hold some form of respect for the woman who ran OCEAN. He staggered back, and his heart raced. He wasn't exactly expecting to find anyone here other than Ryurou...because he was in a situation he didn't think he'd ever find himself in.

"Well eh... I am a normal child. Well...for my people anyway." Silus said shyly, his head sinking into his extra large hoodie. He was blushing form embarrassment. He had a bit of a "stranger Danger" complex, and it didn't help that the woman was apparently both beautiful and deadly. He gulped and watched as she came forward and knelt down by him, looking him in the eye. The reptilian slits made Silus smile. "oh cool!" He said, suddenly excited, then he noticed that he might have been construed as rude.

"I-I'm sorry. You're eyes are really cool." He said bashfully as he cleared his throat, he glanced around, looking for Shi. Was this lady going to try and kill him? Well...she was probably going to try, but if she was anything like Shi she was gonna figure out pretty quick that Silus wasn't just one of those people who died. She asked him why he was there, and stated once again that he wasn't human.

"What am I doing here?" He asked, making sure he understood the question well enough. He smiled slightly as he looked around. His little childish grin drawn out slightly as he narrowed his right eye and arched his left, almost questioning. "You might wanna let me make you a chair." Silus said, he held up his hand and form nowhere, stardust began to conjoin, Nether and Aether energy flowing through Silus in perfect tandum. The Stardust solidified as his eyes began to glow their strange mystical blue-violet color. He smiled when a hig-tech futuristic Sci-fi computer chair popped up behind Saileyra. Silus then turned around and conjured a little japanese kneeling pillow for himself. He plopped down on it, wiggling and setteling into it as he cleared his throat and took off his beenie. His messy and shaggy brown haired boy gave a happy and refreshed "aaahh" before sitting down and looking to Saileyra, a smile on his face.

"Well... well. My name is Silus and I'm kinda just roaming around looking for Mister Ryurou. Ya see...I come from a family of people who...aren't so nice. I'm the only one who wanted to help people, so I left home and joined up with the little "hero" group called "Awesome Squid". Yeah the founder accidentally put an I instead of an a.... Anyway I lead that group and we tried to help people...but my dads don't like me being a "hero" and have a thing of destroying superhero groups..." He said, averting the gaze of the pretty but scary magenta eyes. "More or less...the group disbanned and now I'm trying to find heroes and people who want to do good things. My dads both told me about OCEAN...and well... Mister Ryurou and I have a bit of a history...he owes me so I was gonna guilt-trip him into working with me... since ya'know... OCEANS' gone..." he admitted. The only thing he neglected to mention was that his father's were Ouroboros and Sean Collin...both the people responsible for the large decay of OCEAN...and the near slaughter of many members since. He bore the guilt of both of his father's on his heart...he was the only "good guy" in his entire family...he had to do something to stop their madness.

"Shi has to help me...or humanity is kinda bones." Silus said, not recognizing that the expression was "boned" though he let the severity sink in. He suddenly felt it...Shit...Michael was here!

Meanwhile Shi carried on, he retreated to the obliterated room that was his quarters one last time. Tears were beginning to well up in his eyes. He wanted to punch Saileyra and hug her all the same. She was so....frustrating. He growled and threw his fist into the wall, Nether filled, knocking the door down as he exited. HE didn't hate Saileyra...he couldn't....but he was sure mad enough to hurt a few tresspassers. Speaking of which.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra January 17th 2014, 3:08 pm

Woman were the ultimate warriors in some ways, they could..be deceiving. Looks sometimes distracted most from the simple fact. If she's trained she's no different from a man she could just happen to hide it better. Saileyra knew she had returned, she had to go..her family, they needed her. As much as this one did..she was fighting two sides of her, the side that loved this world..the peace and the other that was a cold-blooded killer alpha female. A torturer, a sadist, and a leader the one whom her family knew. All of it coiled into this mixture of confusion of life and death.

Kids? They all resembled something to nurture, something to guide, at least. Saileyra had the tendency of a mother lion with kids. Not the fact of raising them but more or less guiding them to the ultimate goal. 9 times out of 10 she was far from motherly, she was more instinctive, more into the logic; more into guidance. Showing them the right direction..if they agreed well she'd adopt them. She had done it plenty of times, raised even her best friend from a dragon. Albeit, she never had any kids herself..the closest one was that kid Nyx made. [ Although it did creep her the fuck out he figured out her mana leyline like that.. Stalkers. ] Saileyra kneeling in front of the kid she'd grin some. "Yes..to my people our children are normal as well. Others though, will not view it the same, little one."

Saileyra's grin was radiant, friendly, genuinely warm because in all she enjoyed the presence of those whom still had their innocence. Those whom still had a genuine open view of the world wether or not they sway towards evil it would no be their fault yet. Not yet. At least, "Cool? I'd hope so." She said warmly, her fingers coming to rest at the ground. Eyes scanning his staring, it seemed like she was investigating for something. Magenta eyes would stare, speckled with reds, their outermost iris silver pulsating between yellow rings.

"Don't be sorry, kid." She said, noticing him said she'd need a chair. Glancing behind her it was computer like chair. Saileyra would lean there waiting for him for a few second to also take a seat. She felt the floating, the gravitational pull, it was amazing how the kid came up with science he didn't understand. It made her smirk some, impressed with such a little guy, watching him take off his bernie. She'd notice the messy brown hair, it was a kid trying to do business? This made her curious, leaning forward she'd place her knuckles under her chin.

Saileyra listened to him, a people of evil, he was the only one who was good? He was a kid seeking out a group. Saileyra's eyes dilated slowly, black pupil coming to view making those striking eyes more vivid. Dialated as he glanced away, long black hair brushed in front of her eyes as she leaned forward more. Her hands clasped, her fingers between either knee as she leaned looking down at the boy, if she were to lean anymore she was going to fall on her face. "OCEAN did fall.." She said softly, her voice almost a whisper, it seemed like she had no idea. Her time at home..would lead to this..just a brief visit with her family..and all of this. Saileyra's fingers reached the bridge of her nose, pinching hard leaning her head down she sighed deeply. That burning sensation in her throat, she hated it, verge of tears…but everything was pushed back as she listened to the kid.

"I am the commander of OCEAN." She said to the kid being frank, honest, who cared? Not like anyone else was part of it other than herself and Xeonix. It was a two man group, well, went from some odd 30 operatives to 2 people. Oh well, shit happened, there wasn't much she could do but seek out Shi herself. "Well once commander? Not sure at the current moment." She said with a smirk on her face, "I'm rebuilding base..to make it my home. If you suspect Shi to be here, I am going to have to follow you..something tells me..shit isn't going to go right. Why? I'm not sure. Come on.." She said standing up, "Lets..go find him. He's around here somewhere.. I'm sure he's learned of my own recent return." Saileyra would approach the boy, offering him her hand, wondering if he'd actually walk hand in hand with her. It was a friendly gesture, something to make the kid feel safe..he was pretty brave coming out here by himself..

------------------

Xeonix was alone, sitting at the edge of the oasis with his coffee, feeling something not to right. He wasn't sure, something seemed off. Looking behind him he glanced around the large forest line. Standing up, he'd sip on his coffee walking down the long platform noticing some guy and a girl? Something told him that wasn't..they weren't villages. Grunting, he began to take off through a run through the ruins following his x-cell connection with Sai before blatantly bumping into Shi. "Urrr… Hi." He said with a grin, the guy looked dead..more dead than before. Xeonix had a really bad feeling on this..and he left his sword across the way. Shit.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 17th 2014, 4:39 pm

The corpse of the fallen OCEAN was silent, and his senses picked up everything that moved through the gloom. Nothing was lost upon Michael’s mind as the silver pools darted about, taking in every detail of the environment. Not even an animal walked about this place, as if they were warded away from the ruins, something that seemed a little off to him. Michael could sense something however, a small amount of nether purveying the compound, an energy that was familiar within a way and one that made him bristle. The energy spoke to him on a primal level, drawing up a level of loathing that he could not quite explain, yet Fera could feel this, and it made her withdraw a step from him. As much as she loved her father, the woman knew when it was best not to be so close to him, knew when keeping distance could be healthier.

”I assume you see it, that energy.” She asked heels clicking within the silence, raising a dark colored brow as she waited for an answer of some kind. It took Michael however a few seconds to really give her an answer, locked within thought.

”Oh, I feel it. I just don’t know what it is exactly, something familiar, but…..foreign.” Michael mused out loud as both stepped through a large glass door with many cracks spiderwebbing through it, some parts having fallen out altoghether. Michael tapped it lightly, as they seemed to simply fall apart, with a loud shattering sound. Another fragile part of this place falling apart, another monument of the places fragility. ”Hello! Anybody home?” Michael let his voice raise loud enough to echo through the halls, bouncing about as it did so. Fera seemed to recoil when he did so, looking at her father as if he were insane.

’What are you doing?”

”Isn’t it obvious, looking for people.”

”Well you’re doing it wrong dad.” The voice of Shael noted as he seemed to appear out of nowhere, small tanned skinned child dressed in his usual camo pants and little black shirt with the skull emblazoned upon it. Michael looked down to the kid for a moment, before pressing his palm against his face. ”I smell something….and I don’t like it.” It was possible the kid tagged on Fera as a flea, yeah that was it.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 17th 2014, 9:41 pm

"O-okay." He stuttered, pleasantly surprised. From what his dads told him he was standing before a total bitch. She was really nice though, and she smelled good. Not that he was actually intending to smell her, but his advanced brain had given him a bit of an edge on superhuman sensory. He smiled as a hand was produced to him. He hesitated, but eventually gave up his hand. He was only used to being clingy to Ouroboros. This lady was nice...but he was almost...afraid to look weak. Well, he wouldn't need to worry much longer. Not with what he had planned.

His hair stood up on end as he sighed, feeling Michael's energy...and others. There were more Ethereal's around, and it was at a time like this he was glad that he didn't emit energy until he was scared or endangered. ?he also felt the strong force of Nether and Death. His breathing only shook momentarily, which was far better than any child could be expected...especially if they had been put through the Hell Silus had. He felt Shi approaching, and several others. Soon there were several dozens of humans...but all of them were different. They looked like the pinnacle of human discipline, they looked well trained, weathered but no sign of tear or weakness. These men were soldiers of immense powers...humans whom have transcended human limitations...all without sacrificing what they were.

"stand aside." Shi snapped to the creature whom collided with him. Nether energy seething form his mouth like a black miasma cloud, poisonous in nature. He continued his stride, several students pouring out behind him. They all came to a stop. Shi walked through, finding Silus, his eyes widened and narrowed. "Silus?" He asked, obviously surprised to see the boy. Though Shi was long gone...redemption given off too far... his heart ached, the pangs of insufferable guilt immediately took hold of him. He looked to Saileyra, and to her his ever-large true form was made apparent to her, as it was to all whom looked into his eyes.

"I-I need to...t-talk to you." Silus said, forcing himself to swallow, despite his constant tremoring in Shi's presence. From the guilt on Shi's face and the boys shaking it was clear to see that there was definite history here. Shi sighed and motioned, his pupils all flooded out, continuing on their way. He stood there, his prod and proper posture as he looked down to the child.

"You have my ear..." Shi said, his eyes flashed back to Sai. He was cut too deep to even be bothered to address her right now, and as far as he was concerned...Death shouldn't cry...not because of mortals especially. His eyes shot open as he growled. "You were followed." Shi said, he did not blame Silus...though he did believe that it was an inadvertent opportunity made. The power was so similar, but altered...different in some way. He was sensing Michael, though he knew it not. He figured he had a moment before the source came too close.

"I believe it is one of your family...but it is neither of your fathers." Shi stated, it trailed out into an interested growl of sorts, him humming in thought. "Silus, I will listen and if I can help you I will...I owe it to you. But for your sake child speak quickly...if this is another of your family then you may not allow you to leave here alive." he said, an uncharacteristic urgency in his voice.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra January 18th 2014, 4:29 pm

Everything was almost too sullen, everything broken apart the only reason the compound being rebuilt was because she needed a home. What was it like? Having OCEAN torn away from her? Who did it? Who destroyed her home, while she was away..she didn't tell anyone..she had to go home. She had no choice in the matter, her family needed her, everyday they fought for survival. This? All of this? It was a walk in the park for her compared to what waited for her in her time period. Even if she didn't have her powers in this world..and even if she didn't have Redline. Why did Redline hurt more than Shi? Was that what she was trying not to cry over?

Yet, after grasping the childs hand their their steps guided in unison she'd notice Shi. He looked different, he was walking, but the man had to do something to do that. Even the technology she had here could not do much other than give him new life. Saileyra's eyes scanned his, seeing the dragon, it was nothing that scared her. The skull, the golden scales, the truth of who Shi was but she cared about both the man and the dragon. Both of them worked together, but she remained silent. Saileyra gently released the childs hand her fingers coming to rest on her hip.

Something between Shi and the child remained something she did not want to get in the way of. Saileyra kind of felt like old news to begin with, everything she worked for had fallen. Now? She was rebuilding, slowly but surely the compound would be functioning again and she'd kick each and every mother fucker out off her property. Licking her lips, her eyes glanced around noticing Xeonix whom noticed her. Slowly, he'd actually walk up to her out of the way of Shi. He felt cornered because quite frankly he was unarmed; Saileyra knew she was his only form of protection right now. Yet, his hand came to rest on her shoulder as he leaned over whispering to her.

Saileyra only shot him a nasty glance before Shi also noticed her, the kids family? That wasn't good, grasping the MERT gun at her side. She knew all these weapons..of this world, reformed, gathering she'd keep the gun in her right hand as she glanced to Xeonix. He gave her an idea, an indication as to where they were based on to where she had seen them. Intelligence and military working together,  Saileyra knew there was no sense of getting in the way of both of them. Yet, her hold on the weapon showed her side, her resolve, whatever it was.. she was on Shi's side against the family. Whoever they were… Not like she had much to fight for.

Not that she wanted to fight.. Quite frankly, she wanted to mediate the reconstruction on her facility. How could she do that when there were all these people walking around? Searching for something? What were they searching for? Saileyra knew from the looks Shi shot her she had cut him deep. Something had happened she was unaware of, her thoughts seemed to go between them both. Yet, her main concern is her second in command. Would he out of them all forgive her? She didn't know..her return was as brief as the fall. But, would it be enough? Scott Silver, Redline, she had loved him dearly, an outsider, and for the first time in her life. She'd know she'd be devastating losing  both of them. Shi she could maybe deal with.. Scott? That.. That would be a challenge.

Yet, she did not give any indication of her emotions, Saileyra the best at hiding them. Nulling er emotions with her beastial need for a kill…the fight, all of it coming from her exodus programming. It growing stronger the each second longer she remained in this world..this timeline.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 19th 2014, 5:50 am

”Shael, what is it that you smell?” Michael questioned the young ethereal, raising a dark brown eyebrow curious of what he would say. Would it be the smell of decay that one would expect upon catching a whiff of death, or something else. A dark purple aura began to radiate from Michael, the dark ethereal dancing across the small hallway that they walked through, one neo within its design but now fallen. Shattered glass, bits of metal and even wire decorated the floor that they threaded upon, crunching and groaning issuing from what they stepped upon. It was Michael's own energy that illuminated the area, casting off a sickly purple glow, one that made the place seem all the more dark, all the more dead. These flickering lights played off of Fera and Shael's skin, much like one would expect from a blacklight.

”It smells like a rotting corpse...and dragon.” The latter made the male wonder for a moment, when had his child actually encountered a dragon to learn its scent, or what the race specifically smelt like? Something within him wondered what his son was hiding, but that could wait until they found what was releasing that foul energy. It was nether for sure, and that was energy that Michael knew, yet something about this specific nether seemed to anger him greatly. It was then that he felt it, another energy within the area, a familiar aura that belonged to a Titan. Sheiara had been tailing him for a while, but he knew, simply letting her believe that she was being stealthy.

The three would walk through the dark building, following that gathering of Nether, with something within its center. Soon enough however they once again walking into the light, Fera strangely quiet until a crow landed upon her wrist. The woman seemed to be nodding to the animal, understanding everything that the animal had said, a small smirk forming upon her lips as she looked to her family slyly. 'There are some people to the south of here, three people of interest and the rest are humans.” She noted nodding and letting the bird fly away, smirking as she waited for her father to take this answer in. With a small nod Michael motioned with his head towards the south.

”Well I guess that means we can find out who these....humans are.Maybe they can tell us more about the fall of this place.” The Ethereal King mused with a smirk, as all three approached the destination in question, though Shael shot ahead in the form of a swift silver colored wolf.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 19th 2014, 4:52 pm

"Well there's a nether energy too. I guess we're just gonna have to kick their butts huh?" Silus gave a little chuckle. Shi grunted a little, not expecting how different this child truly was from his fathers. The adorable child smiled and shifted the beenie on his head and gave a toothy grin. Silus's violet colored eyes watched Shi, his hair stood up on the back of his neck. He smiled innocently enough but he was not under the delusion that it was going to be easy. He looked to Saileyra and nodded at her.

"You wish to confront this threat then?" Shi asked, more for confirmation than anything else. Silus' left eyebrow arched up and his lips closed, a drawn out smirk as if he had been slightly weirded out by the question. In truth it was more of Silus looking to Shi, questioning him why NOT fight them.

"Yeah- why wouldn't we? They're gonna hurt people if we don't." Silus said, to him the decision to confront his brother, his king...it was clear as day. The crown didn't even belong to him, it was something he just up and took. Granted, Silus didn't want the thing, but still...the crown belonged to Shael...not Michael. As he cracked his knuckles, he sighed as he turned to Shi. "He disowned me when I tried to help the humans...He bullied me when I didn't have powers, and he picks on the weak to make himself feel strong. He's my brother, and I guess he's my King too. Now I'm gonna do the right thing and beat him up..." Silus said, there was no desire to do so in his voice, it was very solemn, it was the voice of a child who KNOW what needs to be done, and though he took no pleasure in it, he'd be the one to bear the burden. 

"To see you...a child, accepting the responsibility of other's safety. I can truly see why you were the leader of the heroes...even when you were the youngest." Shi said, slightly stunned at Silus' resolve. He pulled Shisoul from it's sheath and nodded. "Let us face these foes..." Shi said as he bowed his head to Silus, whom mimicked the action with a child-like giggle. His innocence was almost sickening to the spirit...a sign that the corruption had taken hold... Before he left he would need to tell Saileyra....

"You want to join us Miss Saileyra?" He asked the woman with a wide grin, itching to go out and make things right. He waited for an answer before walking out towards the direction of Michael's energy, a grim look on his little pale face...knowing what could happen to him...or even to Michael... Watch out Michael...you're brother's done playing games.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra January 20th 2014, 9:29 am

Xeonix's brief encounter with Shi left him pretty uneasy, the whole thing did't make sense. Albeit, the last encounter he had with them both was before Sai phased him back into their home world. Then began the long arduous process of saving his life, he knew he was stronger at his home world but here? He was all the vulnerable to death, part of it scared him, breathing in deep his lungs contracted as he moved away from the bunch noticing the dragon. Why didn't he notice that before? Saileyra on the other hand had already her back turned. Xeonix approached her, poking her in the arm, "May I?" Saileyra glanced over to him, her eyes scanned Xeonix her fingers extended. Suddenly, Xeonix shifted, the skin seemed to peel away, revealing a metallic dermal coat underneath. Metals would shift, shape, contort becoming a bird. A very large bird, four feet tall from foot to head; long nine foot wings contracted as it stretched landing on her shoulder.

Xeonix would crawl up her arm to perch on her shoulder, the nine long barbed tails coiling around her in an embrace. Thank you, Shi..has changed. The way he is…scares me. No longer man or something. I interacted with him briefly. Seems like something crawled into OCEAN and killed it. Saileyra didn't answer the only sense of telepathic communication she had. The only person she could truly share minds with was Xeonix. In which it was all biological cells called x-cells sending frequencies in connection to each others brains. It was more of a fancy biological function the XETA had more than anything. Saileyra's fingers twitched, nothing was given to Xeonix in return. His feathers would ruffle from Sai's ignoring of him. Albeit, he was a loyal companion and would remain with her throughout this ordeal. After a few seconds, Sai asked Xeonix something, Did you see anyone other than Shi? She said, her voice simple straight to the point.

Xeonix really had to recall events now, the bird would lean down staring at her, red eyes glowing at the Phoenix shape. It was obvious the two were communicating by other means, Saileyra's right hand rested on the MERT guns trigger, the safety off, her reliance all like a form one here. It was a nice change, those powers at home…those instincts..far worse.. She'd grip her gun, thinking of the things she had done deep in her lab in the time of her absence. Yet, her thoughts..the pending flashback, was absent to what Xeonix said next, I did! Three people? Some kid? Some girl?…I didn't really see them all that well. Luckily my vision is a little better than yours but I did notice those..they didn't belong.. Saileyra glanced over the forest line, she knew this place like the back of her hand.

Sai's fingers clenched the weapon, mind working, a projected point of the three kid's entry. They were unnatural like this little one. They all relied on powers? That only meant it was like a GPS. None of their approaches were tactical by any means. It was easy for them to be spotted, all of it was..linear. Saileyra had a place in mind where they would appear. Genius. Hearing the kids story, listening to the things he told Shi she ..offered something that was rare. After the kid attacked his own kin, she knew..she knew he may have nowhere to go. Turning, she'd approach the four, her eyes locking on the kid as she kneeled in front of him again.

Eye contact, it was always important, Sai's eye scanned his, "If you need a place to stay. I will be more than happy to have you under my roof. This property is being restored, it will be my home. If your family decides against you for whatever the reason. I will make sure you do not become a homeless." She said, rising, her voice was soft, something many would never receive. Yet, what would be the point of having this child confront his family when he would not have somewhere to return to? In any case, Sai's mental solace came with the statement.

Eyes adverting to Shi, whom she scanned, her eyes staring into his; watching him, as he laughed. A demeanor, a change, she now noticed it also. Sai's eyes dilated some into wide diamonds. Fingers moving to her pocket, she'd notice the kid wanting her to tag along. Shi and her had a lot to discuss, for the most part, she wanted either their reunion or their departure for one another to be on good terms. "Yes. I will join you." She said, "But..I will meet you at their destination." With that said, she'd run off, climbing a tree..more like bounding up it jumping. Agility, far from natural, alongside her jump being enough to scale that tree easily. Quickly, with stealthy jumps using home land advantage she'd spot the kids within minutes..not to far away.

No telecoms..this sucked, the technology that OCEAN had made it possible for all of them to communicate. Hopefully, Shi knew her actions well enough, how she coordinated from their battles..so many times over that they would get an advantage. Two..once members working together maybe one last time for a kid she barely even knew…

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 20th 2014, 5:07 pm

Shael paused for a moment, ears perking up as he looked for the source of something, a small noise within the distance that caught his attention. ”There's something near....” The wolf boy thought eyes scanning around, looking untrusting as they scanned around. Within an instant he shifted, now becoming a black bird that soared through the air with a fine grace. With black beady eyes it scanned for everything within the area, looking for anything out of the ordinary and seeing the strange woman crouching within the tree, looking over Fera and Michael. So someone was around here, and they were watching over his family. With that done he flew down to Michael and shifted back into his humanoid form, landing cleanly on his feet. ”Someone is watching us.” He said grabbing tightly onto Michael's hand as they continued to walk along, head moving towards where she hid.

”Well, isn't that rude. Not having the decency to welcome us here.” Michael mused with a smirk, silver pools glittering for a moment before becoming dark purple orbs that danced with malevolent power. Within an instant a tendril of dark ethereal formed from his back, the end taking the shape of a cannon at the end. Within an instant a blast rang out from the tip, aimed to destroy the tree and anything within it.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 20th 2014, 8:01 pm

Shi took proud strides, just behind Silus who walked ahead, violet-blue eyes scanning the neaqrby environment, thinking of possible things to use in an advantage against Michael. Shi snapped his fingers and in an instant, two samurai looking humans stood at Shi's sides, following onward. Silus felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. Ever since the "change" Shi had gone through...his very steps were silent, but somehow they had a haunting echo that seemed to surround...eerie enough to make ones hear beat slow.

Silus was the first to sense it. The closer he got the closer he discerned not only Michael's energy, but the energies that resembled his. They were young Ethereals....like him. He let out a little musing "whine" as he felt the presence of a fourth. It was a strong Nether, though nowhere in comparison to Shi's. Then again... nothing was comparable to Shi and Sean...they were Death incarnates after all. Silus closed his eyes and stepped forth to feel his shoulder grabbed by the gruff hand of the Asian man. Nether energy shot out and formed a wall before Silus and shot up. A large draconian claw of Nether energy wrapped around the cannon blast, intercepting it and ultimately canceling out each other. Shi's claw would successfully defend Saileyra from the blast, though it instantly revealed that he was in fact close. It was of little consequence really. Though it probably surprised Sai...the last time she saw Shi..he had no such powers. Silus stepped forth and his violet-blue eyes fixated on Michael. No sooner had Silus appeared had Shi himself appeared hand on the hilt of Shisoul, and his two upper-class students at his side.

"What are you doing here?" Silus asked. Something about him was different. He had a form of gravitas to him, a solemn one. He looked with cold stern eye, fixated on Michael... but even behind the stern eyes like a wounded puppy looking to Michael. Was he afraid? Yeah...maybe he was. But he remembered something Ouroboros had told him. He once asked his "daddy" what it was like to be a hero. Ouro just sat there, arms wrapped around the little Silus as they sat on a bench in the park. Silus remembered Ouroboros telling him about the lives he had saved as Zell Atterrius...how many people he impacted and the satisfaction it brought him back in those days. I wish I could be brave like you. was all Silus had said. Ouroboros chuckled and nestled his little son...but the words he spoke echoed inside him, even now.

When you wish for bravery...do not expect some magical fairy to appear and sprinkle pixie dust on you to suddenly make you brave. Do not expect God or anything of the Cosmos to reach down a divine hand to light it form inside you. When you wish to be brave...you truly WISH for an opportunity. Only you can be brave, you need to step up even when you are terrified. Believe it or not...between you and me. There are a lot of things I'm terrified of. But I'm more terrified of what it could do to you if I don't stop them. I get terrified...but it's because I'm terrified that I fight them... I guess that's what Bravery is though... Taking a stand.

Silus was raised by a warrior, and because of that he knew the things that Shi had taught. He watched his siblings fight and usurp thrones while others simply ran around and flew kites. Silus was terrified and there was no denying it. But he knew what he needed to do. To him it was clear as day. No sooner had Ouroboros' blood dried had he put the crown on his head and sat his ass on the Ethereal Throne. Silus eyes began to water a little as he knew what had to be done. Michael was his brother...but how he treated him...the verbal tormenting. That's not what you do to family, that's not what you do to someone you supposedly love. He only cared about his own power...though he noticed that Michael had not been alone. Fera and Shael. Silus' eyes softened and he smiled, waving to Shael and Fera. He wasn't entirely sure about Fera's thoughts on him...and honestly he didn't have any particular ones formed about her. Lil'Shael though. He was a HUGE fan of little Shael, those two being around the same age was interesting. It was a recipe for trouble too though. Silus REALLY lived up to the namesake of "Loki" when he hung out with his nephew, but the best part was that they never got into trouble. They were both too adorable for anyone to stay mad at. It was the perfect criminal pairing right there. He turned his glare back to Michael. If he didn't know better, he'd say Michael had brought them just to get to him.

"Those children.... they are not to die." Shi stated, the second he did, the samurai behind him pressed their hands together and lowered their heads.

"Your word is law."
"Your word is law." The generals said obediently in total unity of voice and movement. They remained like that, not moving in the slightest. Disciplined to the point that they appeared as marble constructs.

"Thanks for the visit. Bye guys." Silus said, the first part was nice towards Shael and Fera, turning harsh and hard at the "bye" as he glared to Michael.

When The Phoenix Rises From The Dark Ashes [Open] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra January 21st 2014, 9:05 am

Everything seemed to be going well, her own instincts higher, her adrenaline activating from there. A conscious access to her adrenaline one of her biological features of her race creating a better able fighter and hunter. Upon activation, her sense heightened some, her awareness of the children below accelerated and her sight became xeno-perception all at the same time. The children's aura's became more evident, bright, as if she was a magic user. Wind became blue tendrils and the meta beyond was visible but intangible. It was the only shredded remains of what she was capable of at home. All of it, a biological part of her species pre-designed by their creator, Ein Graves.

Saileyra noticed the the aggression, the tone in their voice, stealthily she'd move again. The canopy was high tropical, she was easily able to move. Upon her movement, the tree obliterated behind her. [Almost] thee was something that had occurred, Shi had managed to really fuck up the detonation in save her some from flash fry. Even if she was part phoenix, she was far beyond weaker here..she forgot how weak she was here. Oh well, at least those beastial urges were suppressed, her spiritual powers locked somewhere deep within crying her beast. Crying that filthy monster, she felt..free, in some ways. Licking her lips, she'd wait for some type of signal. Did she really care for who these people were? Most of them were kids, kids who out right attacked without thinking of the consequences.

What were those when you knew nothing of power? Chaos met Sai's hero innuendo, she understood both sides of the spectrum but she knew by all means she'd end what needed to be ended here. Fingers clasping the gun at hand, she'd switch off the MERT handguns type of round. Bio-stardust, it was definitely like a bio-plague, it was capsulated hollow rounds that would burst on contact, the four rounded chamber of the gun allowed her to shoot three at once. Giving an advantage of some sort, the rounds were bio-logical unlimited, but did require cool down in-between. Thats why she had three other types of rounds she could use though… Listening to the kid above, she'd listen to the conversation, the kids weren't to die?

Who was the target then? Watching Silus's eye contact, she'd notice his aggression towards Michael. Gunloaded, she could only wait, she couldn't attack first not without knowing a definite target. Being in a situation where she was sure Michael could be the target, she definitely didn't want to play hollow chicken. Everything had to be executed, gun loaded, charging; the bio-stardust mechanic was readied in a few seconds maybe even less. The barrel began to glow a greenish blue, pulsating between both colors in an eerie faint light albeit, no one could really see that type of thing from this high up…

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top