The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Agent Mimic I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Agent Mimic I_vote_lcapAgent Mimic I_voting_barAgent Mimic I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Mimic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Mimic Empty Agent Mimic

Post by Alpha December 14th 2013, 2:48 am

Andrew Carpenter
”The law is the law, no matter how fucked up it may seem.”
Agent Mimic Dzm8HmG

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Agent Mimic
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Amber
Height: 5’10
Weight: 160
Blood type: O -

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
combat armor:

The Legacy

Personality: One way to describe Andrew is antisocial, summing up his rather stoic way of dealing with people. While he may not come off as rude or unkind, the man really prefers not to talk more than required of him. In fact, if he doesn’t need to talk at all, Andrew won’t do that. Beyond the silent façade, he is a good man trying to do well, even if his methods are occasionally far from agreeable. One thing that does bring a rise within him however is injustice, especially ones perpetrated by fellow Metahumans, dragging the name of Metahumans as a whole through the mud, and creating such fear from people.

History: From a young age Andrew did not consider himself special, not physically, mentally or any other way that one could be special. He was raised in a time when Metahumans were not as prevalent as they are today, in a time decades before the New York City incident. So when his power first manifested, Andrew was not even aware that he had an ability, considering that its showing was not obvious until he met his first Metahuman. While his power actually manifested at 13, he did not discover it until around the age, when his best friend revealed that he had a special gift; pyrokinesis to be exact. While he was surprised by the display, the young male did not spurn his friend as was expected, but instead he was even intrigued by something as interesting as that. In fact the incident left such a mark within his mind that he grew slightly jealous of his friends capabilities, and in the midst of musing over this his power managed to reveal itself.

The result was that he burned his room curtains, and caused a small amount of smoke damage to the wall. When his mother had went to see what happened, all she saw was the small fire burning, and assumed that her son had started it for some reason. While the repercussions of the event were not immense, Andrew had assumed that he somehow had the same strange ability that his friend had, either through freak chance or something else. He went on assuming that this was his own Metahuman ability, until his time in the military at the age of nineteen. It was then that he discovered another Metahuman with another strange ability, the ability of regeneration, one that allowed him to recover from virtually any wound sustained. Not too long after seeing it in action, did he himself find that he could do the same thing, but his pyrokinetic gift would not work; which meant that something was up.

Later he tested to see if he could perform his pyrokinesis and it worked, but the regeneration itself did not; meaning that he was somehow copying these powers, but could only use one at a time. With this knowledge in hand, Andrew would use it to perhaps try and master the strange ability that was his to control. However within five years of service, Andrew found himself with a major back injury, one that could not for some reason be healed by tapping into the healing factor, and perhaps too dire of an injury to continue, and the man was discharged, having made his way to the rank of First Lieutenant beforehand. Upon returning home, the male found himself spiraling into a bout of depression, having what he considered his calling in life ripped from him with a simple injury, one that he assumed would have been healed easily.

He took to heavy drinking, always falling into bed every night after heaving the contents of his stomach beforehand. It went on for around a year, until someone contacted him, promising that his back injury could be mended if he accepted the help. It was around this time that a super soldier initiative was working on some willing individuals, secret of course, but the possible side effects were told to them beforehand. Metahumans were becoming more prevalent, and with that law enforcement would need to be ready to deal with the possible trouble that came with this surfacing. He was told that his back problems would be fixed, and he would find that he would be better than before, if the adverse side effects did not destroy him in the process. In a year of testing, he found that all adverse signs of his injuries were gone, and in fact that his body was changing, but not mutating. It was then that they also noticed something; his Metahuman gene, as if it were engorged upon whatever they had used to bring about the changes.

His power had infact increased, as well as his own physical faculties; making Andrew a success within the project. With this done, he would be slated to train and increase everything else about him, mostly combat skills to compliment his newly increase physical faculties. This ranged from a crash course in standard hand to hand combat techniques, and the use of fire arms incase hand to hand combat would not be enough to get the job done, as well as any other combat arts that would help him. It took roughly three years for them to complete the training that was necessary and the man was ready for some actual experience. So the superhuman soldier was slated for a test run, which ended up going wonderfully and giving him a starting point for his career as part of Special Forces that dealt with things that the normal police could not.

The Powers

Power mimicry: His foremost ability is to copy the powers of other Metahumans, which can include physical or energy based powers no matter how complex, sometimes even expanding to flight. His body works like a sponge, absorbing and memorizing powers, allowing Andrew to draw them out whenever he wants, though only one at a time. He has attempted to use more than one ability at a time, but that has usually ended up with him either using adversely weakened forms of those abilities, or being unable to pull out any kind of ability at all. Drawing an ability from his vast store can drain the man, and attempting to do so again immediately after prior usage will usually cause some kind of physically backlash on him. [He can use an ability for a maximum of 5 posts before needing a recharge of 5 posts.]

Enhanced physical state: Due to the superhuman experimentation, Andrew is physically superior to humans in every way. While not on the high end of the superhuman spectrum, he is capable of lifting roughly 7.5 tons with a medium amount of effort, and when pushing it he can exert up to 9 tons. He is capable of creating large cracks in concrete with a punch, and many other feats of amazing strength that are beyond human limits, as well as take bullet fire that would kill some, and only come out with a few nasty bruises. Andrew is also capable of operating at peak capacity for 48 hours without rest, and a full week if pushing himself. This increase has also extended to his speed, allowing him to move at speeds that exceed most Olympic athletes, reaching up to 40 mph when he is pushing himself.

Grid
Intelligence:3
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Durability:5
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 5
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Agent Mimic on December 14th 2013, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Agent Mimic Empty Re: Agent Mimic

Post by Zell December 14th 2013, 2:56 am

This checks out

Approved until Stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent Mimic Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 16th 2014, 12:02 am

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent Mimic CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top