The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Mimic Me I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mimic Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mimic Me Empty Mimic Me

Post by Nate6595 September 12th 2018, 3:22 pm

Mimi Mysa

"I just love the way you look!"

The Bio

Villain Name: Mimic Me
Title: The Copycat
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Dyed to be White
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’8
Weight: 120 lbs
Blood type: AB

The Looks

Mimi is a very pretty young girl, though there is something off about her eyes. They’re normal eyes, but they carry a strange look in them. They seem constantly overjoyed or happy, to abnormal levels, which is usually accompanied by a large off-putting smile. They are very slender, but not to the point of looking malnourished. Her skin is very fair, looking as though she rarely gets any sun.

In terms of her outfit, she usually wears whatever she is comfortable in, keeping it casual. She doesn’t like to wear tight or restricting clothes. Her hair is kept short, about shoulder length and is dyed to be a snow-white color. It tends to make her stick out a bit.

The Personality

Mimi loves to meet new people and get to know them for who they really are! She is a great listener but is also good at keeping a conversation going. Generally, she keeps a very bubbly attitude and has a carefree nature.

She also loves killing and seeing people suffer! She loves seeing the shocked expressions of people when they find out who she really is. It makes her laugh! She loves gore and freaky things, not being scared away from things that would usually scare the normal person, it’s all in good fun after all!

The Story

Mimi never knew her parents. She grew up in an orphanage with a very neglectful overseer. Despite the rough housing environment, she managed to be close friends with another girl, despite her early shyness. Luckily, her friend would often take charge and be the boss. They would laugh and play and runaround in the woods having a good time, though, soon…things would change for Mimi.

A few months after developing her power Mimi and her friend were playing in the woods. As always, her friend who took charge, but today Mimi wanted to try to lead them. Her friend didn’t like this, and they ended up getting into a fight. Accidentally, Mimi pushed her friend and cause the friend to fall back, cracking their head open on a rock. Slowly, Mimi watched as her friend died, but didn’t do anything to help. It wasn’t due to fear or shock that she didn’t help, she was just…curious. She watched and watched, not knowing a smile was growing on her face.

After her friend had died Mimi made her way back to her orphanage and wanted to see more. She killed the overseer. She watched the overseer slowly die with even more interest. This was the start of her new favorite pastime. Murder.

Though, her pastime slowly became boring to her, wanting to do more with it. Her hobby slowly changed from murder to a more psychotic method of killing. Taking over people’s lives, becoming them, then either emerging from her disguise and killing those who were close to person she was mimicking, or remaining that person and doing the killings in that form. Further developing, she developed a love of creating chaos and panic, loving to see how people would succumb to their worlds falling apart.

It was around this time that she managed to get into contact with Eli Vigil, someone who would shelter her as well as providing her with the means to pursue her hobbies. She gleefully accepted.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

Power 1) Mimic You!: By making physical contact with someone or one of their personal items for more than five seconds Mimi is able to take the form of that person, growing a suit of them around her body and filling it. She is able to match the person’s height, weight, and even the sound of their voice. She becomes a nearly perfect copy of them. She cannot copy a person’s abilities.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1) Time in Your Shoes: The duration that Mimi is able to spend in someone else’s body is entirely dependent on how long she is able to remain in contact with that person. For every five seconds she is contact with someone she gains thirty minutes as them. After that time is spent she will return to her form.

Weakness 2) Recharge: After Mimi emerges out of a skin she needs to wait twelve hours before she can take that form again.

The Items

Weapons: Depending on the situation Mimi may have different weapons on her person, these weapons include: A pistol, a combat knife, a hatchet, a piano wire, and, in rare situations, a chainsaw with flowers painted on it.

MP3: She almost always has an MP3 device on her with some headphones so she can jam out no matter what!

The Minions

None

The Fluff

Despite being very much insane and killing most people, she is very capable of having friends. In fact, she does have a few at Eli’s company. She is close friends with the other villains who work there and does actually try to comfort them when she can.

She will work with someone she dislikes if Eli asks her to, but she won’t be happy about it.

She is actually very agile, able to dodge most normal physical attacks. In addition, she is very good at staying out sight and is generally very stealthy.

She has very acute people skills and is able to understand them very well. This comes in handy when taking their form and acting as them, able to mimic their personality nearly flawlessly.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Mimic Me Empty Re: Mimic Me

Post by Silus July 10th 2020, 1:27 am

Really cool concept! Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mimic Me Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top