The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_vote_lcapAaro Surma (Completed) I_voting_barAaro Surma (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Aaro Surma (Completed) I_vote_lcapAaro Surma (Completed) I_voting_barAaro Surma (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aaro Surma (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaro Surma (Completed) Empty Aaro Surma (Completed)

Post by GoblinNerd November 20th 2013, 4:13 pm

Aaro Surma
surman suuhun "into Surma's mouth"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Hero
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: DemiGod
Hair: Brown Hair tipped with Black hair
Eyes: Brown slitted eyes that glow a bright yellow when activating he makes eye contact with anyone
Height: 5ft 10in.
Weight: 167
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Aaro doesn't wear much of a costume though you could say his current outfit could constitute as his suit. He wears a open black vest that shows his scars on his torso. He wears a ragged white cloth over his eyes like a blindfold that has a strange runic symbol on it. His hair always shaggy and messy. He has stolen many different shoes trying to look less suspicious, but his clawed feet that always rip through the shoes tip, and his clawed hands. He has two brown dog ears that are tipped black. He also posses a snake tail that is longer then his body. It mostly acts like a pythons tail constricting foes with it. His pearly white sharp teeth very noticeable when he talks. He wears ragged jeans. He is Caucasian and his scars are a shade darker.

The Legacy

Personality: Aaro is a nice guy and very curious. He acts like a dog sometimes which to some may be a plus side to his personality, but does have some personality like a snake. He may be happy and energetic, but is wiser then he leads on to be. He has great knowledge of all sorts of mythology (mostly European mythology) and is very cautious around others. He is very afraid of women touching him, and doesn't mind to much when other people touch him, but he prefers not to be touched in general. He isn't use to contact when he lived alone so he gets very stiff and awkward when he is touched. Unfortunately that's not his only flaw. Sometimes he will become "feral" and be very violent to everyone. His hands are far from clean, and when his "feral" side comes out he will run far from town or from any area with people in it. When he does get "feral" near people there lives end either by him mauling them/ripping them apart, or turning into stone from his stare. Whenever someone mentions that side of him he becomes very quiet and solemn as he tightens his blindfold. If you do make friends with him he becomes very protective of them and will forever protect them even if it threatens his life.

History: Aaro doesn't remember much of who he was. He didn't know where he came from or who his parents where. When he first awoke he was laying in some field naked in front of some giant stone gate that was very overgrown in some forest in Finland. He woke up with the snake tail, claws, teeth, and dog ears. He ran to a river and say his eyes that where slit like a cats. He looked around and when he encountered a wild bear in the woods (in the bears territory) he was scared at first. For some reason he knew not break eye contact when he started to realize that the bear in front of him was turning into stone. He went up to the bear and touched it feeling the stone bears body. He ran away and found a nearby house and stole cloths from there. He stole a vest, jeans, shoes (which at the tips of them kept getting ripped open showing his clawed feet) and tore a hole in his jeans to let his snake tail fit through as well. He looked in the mirror and realized that he needed to hide his eyes from everyone. He just knew that he had too. So he ripped and old wedding dress found in the attic and bit his finger and drew and strange runic symbol on it. He still doesn't know why he did it, but he knows that it makes him feel less lonely at times when he touches it (which is actually the runic symbol that represents violence). For several years he kept running around Europe looking for answers that tell him who he is. When he went into a library and started to wait till everyone left. Checked out all possible books to answer his questions. He was about to give up when he found a creature that sounded familiar to certain traits that he had. He kept looking into it finding that this creature was a dog like creature that possessed a snake tail, was extremely violent, and had the power to turn its victims to stone with eye contact. Aaro looked at its name and it was called Surma. It was Finnish deity that protected some sort of gate. Aaro smiled finally realizing he had family...whatever it was, But he still had questions. Where is his father? Why did he have these traits like surma? where is he supposed to go now? so he left and took the first boat to America, the land of opportunity. If he could find answers to any of his questions it would be in America. They say in the book that America was the land of the free and everyone wanted to go there...though it did say something like "published in 1945" he's not quite sure if that means anything significant or not, But it wont stop him from going there!

The Powers

Power 1: Canine Physiology: The user takes on or has the forms, traits and abilities of canines, including wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and domestic dogs.

Power 2: Feral mind: User is able to tap into primal, unstoppable rage that allows them to perform in vastly increased capacity, taking and inflicting damage that they wouldn't in their normal state. In some cases, the user's mind descends so far into the feral rage that, mentally, they are little more than animals.

Power 3: Petrification (eye contact): The user is able to paralyze and freeze other living beings by turning them into solid stone upon making physical contact or eye contact with them. This ability allows the user to entire populations into stone with enough skill and secretly defeat unsuspecting opponents.

Power 4: Guardianship: Guardians are often those who are of noble birth or a high position of great historical or legendary importance. They have taken/been given responsibility to defend, protect and, if needed, avenge the focus of their protection, which can be an object, place, concept or person (throne/crown, village/gate/country/planet, love/good/harmony, royal heir/chosen prophet, etc.) among other things.
To do this, they gain enhanced physical and mental capabilities, many additional mystical or magical abilities, and often specific weapons/tools that allow them to perform superhuman or supernatural feat to help their cause.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability:4
Ability:6
Fighting Skills:4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 0

GoblinNerd

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-20

Back to top Go down

Aaro Surma (Completed) Empty Re: Aaro Surma (Completed)

Post by Forceaus November 28th 2013, 8:10 pm

Shapeshifting to the extend described would only cost 3 points. The petrifying power is not allowed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GoblinNerd November 29th 2013, 3:38 am

can you possible let it slide? he wears a blindfold that prevents anyone from seeing his eyes and he hardly uses it, and in feral mode he forgets about even having a blindfold and it only would be used if it was removed somehow, but if that still doesn't work then maybe freezing a person for temporary amount of time like a temporary paralysis maybe?
GoblinNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 29th 2013, 2:07 pm

No exceptions and any temporary paralysis would require the other player's permission.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GoblinNerd November 29th 2013, 9:33 pm

well is the temporary paralysis allowed?
GoblinNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 1st 2014, 3:26 am

Only if the other character gives the OK.

-My DeviantArt-
Aaro Surma (Completed) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top