The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Xavier Gray(Completed) I_vote_lcapXavier Gray(Completed) I_voting_barXavier Gray(Completed) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Xavier Gray(Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xavier Gray(Completed) Empty Xavier Gray(Completed)

Post by Nightwalker August 29th 2014, 1:11 pm

Xavier Gray
"If a man commits twenty murders and is sentenced to 25 years in prison, that is not justice."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Nightwalker
Title: "The man who was born from the shadows" "The Phantom Man"
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Causcasian
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 216 lbs.
Blood type: A

The Looks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Xavier's personality is a mysterious one. He is very anti-social and mostly keeps to himself. He speaks few words that mean a lot when spoken to the right person. Like to work alone and believes that sometimes in life, killing is the only way to true justice. He will not kill if he doesn't have to. He amount of damage he will do to you mostly depend on how bad you are. He stays to the shadows and rarely does hero work in the daytime, unless it's just that bad. Night, is his element.

History:
Xavier was born a silent and troubled child. He would often be rude or irritating, sometimes only because of his silent and creepy presence. He barely had friends, if any at all. Xavier's parents knew this, and were deeply concerned for their child. One night, Xavier was walking home from school, when he had heard multiple gunshots from his home, shocked he ran inside only to find his dead parents and a gravely wounded gunman in the corner of the kitchen. Gray stared at the man, he had been holding two M9s and a file. Xavier looked around and saw the blood that had been scattered across the room. Gray just stared at the man with a neutral face as he picked up the kitchen knife that was in his dead father's hand. He walked over to the gunman who had been pleading for mercy that he did what he had to do. Gray ignored this, and stabbed the man into his head with the knife, killing him instantly, only to hear police sirens moments later.

Gray was moved to a foster home, but never talked to the other kids. He sat in his room all day, and never said a word. He had found a new way of life. He wanted to fight for justice, but the way he wanted to do couldn't be done as a policeman, or an FBI agent, or with the CIA. No. He had to become something silent but dangerous, swift but dark. He must darkness itself. However, he knew he wasn't strong enough in his age. In essence, he kept a mental note and waited for the time to come. Three years after his parent's murder, Xavier had turned twelve. He was adopted by a nice family, and had a half sister, who he barely talked to. the next four years of his life were dull, and at eighteen years old, he enlisted in the military.

He had good intentions and showed signs of potential, but wasn't strong , fast, or agile enough. He had the brains, but no of the brawn.  Xavier was selected for a military enhancement program. To create the perfect soldier. Not only did it strengthen the human body, but also, made a person smarter. Xavier agreed to do this and while it was excruciatingly painful, he made it through. He proved it worked in field testing, successfully doing various missions. However, there was one side effect. Whenever he had used his abilities in such a way, his heart would quicken at an abnormal rate. Basically, it would cause Xavier to go into cardiac arrest with prolonged use.  Xavier was prescribed special pills to solve this problem, he needed to take them twice a day. One in the morning at about 8:00 am and another dose at 10:00 pm.

Xavier was also recommended to stay in the force, but declined for the military wasn't his goal. He left the very next day, with his pills and was required to renew his stock of them at the end of each year. Gray had resumed his goal of beginning the fight for justice. When he turned 20, he had journeyed to the Shaolin Temple in China to learn Kung fu. He had also studied more martial arts such as Taekwondo, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, Keysi, in addition to the martial arts he had learned in the military. He had also began to learn and had mastered all of the pressure points of the human body by the time he was 23 years old. After this, he left the various dojos and took on a life as a vigilante, while when not being a hero he is merely a person who worked for a phone company.

Later, after he began his life as crime, had earned various titles and had criminals on the run, finally coming up with an official Hero name, Nightwalker, he began to track down the boss of the man who killed his parents and put an end to him. Once, and for all.

The Powers

Power 1: Gadgets:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Power 2: Intelligence: His IQ being enhanced, he is now smart enough to create his own weapons and gadgets, able to modify them  to his specifications

Power 3: Enhanced strength: Due, to the military experiment he is able to lift up to 1000 lbs.

Power 4: Enhanced speed: Xavier is able to run up to 40 mph.

Grid
Intelligence: 6
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 5
Ability: -
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth:  1

Last edited by Nightwalker on August 31st 2014, 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grid)
Nightwalker
Nightwalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Xavier Gray(Completed) Empty Re: Xavier Gray(Completed)

Post by Nightwalker August 31st 2014, 3:05 pm

So how is it?
Nightwalker
Nightwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance August 31st 2014, 3:30 pm

First off you've only spent 25 points of your initial 30, which is fine as long as you're happy with that!

Also, usually gadgets would be put in a separate application after the character is approved
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5265-item-application

Unless you wanted the gadgets to increase your stats to the 30 mark, in which case here is fine! e.g. you could give yourself 2 in flight using the jetpack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwalker August 31st 2014, 6:08 pm

I was hoping my leftover stats would be put into te gadgets. I added two to flight. Is it ok?
Nightwalker
Nightwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance August 31st 2014, 6:29 pm

Yeah it's fine putting them in gadgets! Mention in the jetpack section that it's giving you the 2 flight to avoid confusion and you'll be good to go Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwalker August 31st 2014, 6:35 pm

Done and done! Very Happy
Nightwalker
Nightwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien September 1st 2014, 11:02 am

Please list the Fighting Skill and Durability as powers (anything above a level 4 is considered a power).

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top