The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Zell September 10th 2013, 11:33 pm

You shall try young Collin. But you shall fail…as all before you have tried. He is indomitable. Forces far greater than you have tried…All of them have been sent screaming into the Abyss. Stay on his good side young titan and you shall have all you need to do as you desire…but make an enemy of him…and you die like a fool. The Lych’s thoughts echoed throughout the fogged marshy terrain, yet Ouroboros could not hear them. Instead, the Lych sat on his throne. Ouroboros charged towards the throne, Misanthropy in hand, its energies seeming to roar with a large reverb and echo. Ouroboros skillfully leapt, only for a pillar of Obsidian to rise, intercepting the perfect being, rising him up, and soon it was four stories high. Ouro had caught his balance, and tumbled off placing him on a direct collision course with the seated Lych. Meanwhile, Lych just chuckled. With Misanthropy in and, aimed down at Lych, he was prepared to pierce the skeletal entity.

”So you are here to take it?” The Lych posed the rhetorical question, a soft chuckle that held a great tinge of dark intent. The Lych need not even stand. Instead he held up a small little necklace, at the end of it was a small hourglass. ”Whisper words that none will laugh Epitaph.” Lych sung, responding to the creepy poetic language, the chain grew to immense lengths, Ourobors calculated the chain to be about thirty foot in length. The end piece went from an hour glass to a medium sized wheel of saw-like spikes. There was now a Scythe, seemingly made of a spinal-column. The Lych lifted the Scythe, and it shot up through the air, the blade grazing Ouro’s skin, leaving yet another mark. Ouro’s relexes allowed him to realign himself, putting him back in prime striking position, however that was not to be the end of this, The Lych yanked down on the Scythe, and as it retracted it dug into Ouro’s shoulder, pulling him down, with the flick of the wrist, the Scythe fell outwards, and launched Ouro towards Sean. With the flick of his other hand, Ouro found himself suspended in air, and being yanked back as strings of Nether energy. Ouro began fluing back, eventually resorting to roll his wrists, grabbing onto the Nether strings and flipping jimself around, and as he approached Lych, he drove his foot right into the skull of Lych, but it merely allowed Ouro a chance to kick off, his legs going over his head as he moved through the air upside down. He summoned his blade to him, By time his feet had made it all the way over and he was upright again the blade was in his hands at last, With his good arm, he swung the blade at Lych, whom simply lifted his skeletal hand and back handed the blade as it came horizontally. The blade bounced off the hardened bone. Ouroboros groaned, in total annoyance. It was apparent that Lych was indeed stronger here than he had been before. Or perhaps…it was the fact that he was more focus on trying to…impress the titan? He was over thinking things, he was too busy trying to impress the Titan…he had forgotten to simply fight…as he was trained to do.

”You are still too weak…” Lych said with an unsatisfied grumble. Ouro’s upper lip twitched, that was a sensitive spot for the so called Perfect Being. Lych’s gaze seemed to fixate on Sean. He is too weak…Weak because it was your family whom condemned the Ethereal wielders. The Magic families are too fearful of the energy they hold, and far too jealous to accept that it is not a magic that can be taught. The ability to wield it is either there…or it is not. You should feel honored, you are perhaps the only creature he deems an equal, and you first hand get to witness the rise of the Ethereal…a fate I once desired, but would never receive. I remember the day your mother said I was crazy for dedicating my life to the pursuit of the mythical Ethereal…and much to my dismay…she was right, as she so often seems to be. I attempted to grasp the Ethereal…and in the end…this…this body...this eternal…never dying existence is my punishment. I am forced to sit upon the Bone-Throne...a king of Death itself…I am forced to settle for this mediocrity when the powers that SHOULD have been mine are instead wielded by this CHILD…But Perhaps you too shall have your use…Perhaps you are the one…for upon these three roads to Epica…perhaps it is you who is the key to Ultima. Lych’s thought began to drift and prattle over curiosities, eventually becoming just noise that Sean would not likely understand. Meanwhile, Ouro had summoned thee blades of Ethereal energy, sending them at the Lych. The Lych rached up and caught one in his hand, as the other two did little damage to his cloak. With a squeeze, the blade corrupted into a Dark Ethereal energy before disappating.

”Enough young Ouroboros…you’re point has been made…but It is not you whom I should be testing. It is your guest…” Lych stood up, the thirty foot long chain began to coil and spark with Nether energy. He raised his hand, and suddenly it was as if the same Abyss that appeared so long ago had opened over the entire Isle. Let us test if you are truly worthy of the Perfect one. His thoughts echoed. With a slash  of the Scythe, The spinal column extended, headed right for Sean, and a large force of Nether-imbued shadow within the blade.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Arcana September 11th 2013, 12:06 am

The Lych's rasping words, were partially expected. Ouroborous was a deadly foe, and one that Sean knew that he had no chance of forcing, not without killing him anyway. That also would be a take that he found would be near impossible, seeing as how skilled the Ethereal being was. It appeared that he was the one that was the lesser being amongst the others, but he was a Titan, a member of a race with no peers. Ouro however seemed intent on taking that orb by force, as if he wanted to prove something to The Lych, as if someone like him had anything to prove. His eyes followed each of Ouroborous moves carefully, taking them in and judging them accordingly, and they were....not as focused as he was used to. Something about them showed that he was indeed trying to prove himself, or he was trying to show off, but to whom?

The fight was short, and soon enough The Lych was looking upon Sean, which Ouro seemed to be licking his wounds. No, he couldn't call that small skirmish a fight, when it was obvious that The Lych was so much stronger than him. He spoke of the magical families, and how they had condemned  the Ethereal wielders to forever be unable to use the magic that they were destined to use. He sounded rather jealous himself, jealous that his body was forever twisted in its attempt to grasp this energy, but Sean himself had no interest in its history or how to use it. In the end all he ended up doing was mumbling, and perhaps for the best. Sean had lost interest with this fool, and the more he talked, the more Sean wanted to end him. That made his reaction to the scythe aimed for him perhaps even more justified.

Nether formed a barrier infront of the Titan , holding his hand out as the barrier took the brunt of the attack, and Sean only  had to grip on the scythe and throw it aside.”You want to see how strong I am?” Sean wondered raising an eyebrow. ”You who could not grasp Ethereal energy, nor could grasp Nether within its truest form. I will show you true power.” His Nether energy began to form a maelstrom around him, causing the very atmosphere of The veil to warp, and for a moment the spirits that floated about would take heed to the being that issued death like a fountain. The Tattoos that adorned only half of his body would begin to creep, encroaching upon his body, perhaps attempting to force the expansion of his Titan blood.

”Taste my power for yourself Lych.” And with a motion he sent a powerful wave of Nether energy drawn even from the atmosphere itself at The Lych.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 11th 2013, 1:04 am

The nether energy was sent hurling at Lych. Lych once more proved resourceful, conjuring a strong Umbra-Nether Barrier between him and the bolt. Lych was not a fool, he knew all too well that the Titan’s energy was superior to his own, but the titan was still foolishly underestimating him. With the Nether shield taking some of the bite out of the Nether bolt, The Lych stuck out a Skeletal hand, and caught the energy, not even scuffing the bone his hand was made of. The Lych then brought the orb to his mouth and took a bite of it, as if it were a delectable fruit.

”Indeed…you are powerful…I already know you to be worthy…just by the taste of the energy…however…I wonder…” Lych chuckled. He sent the Scythe’s chain, zippng at right what appeared to be Sean’s head. However, the wheel passed, and instead wrapped up Ouro. Ouroboro’s eyebrow arched up in curiosity, and the Lych growled, letting out a fierce ‘Hya!” The Scythe flew at Ouro, directly aligned with Sean, if he moved, Ouroboro’s head would be severed. The Lych wanted to see what the Titan would do…and perhaps expose him to Ouro as nothing more than a fleeting thing.

”What are you playing at Lych?” Ouroboros asked himself quietly. Misanthropy, upon Ouro’s will alone, levitated and rose to block his head, in case Sean were to move, however Sean would not know this. Ouroboros confessed that he was interested to see what the titan would do. Lych chuckled and a large ring of black Nether energy appeared. The Halo began to expand, and grow, gaining power. There was an unusual gravity about the situation, and soon the were horde’s of thralls, simple looking humans who looked down upon the conflict. Eventually, there was one. A seven foot tall creature with a long metallic looking tail, it’s pupils were pale white circle against abyssal black. Then there was the black scales, the fearsome three rows of fangs, and then the damn fact that it’s ribcage was exposed, as if it’s insides had been ripped out and the creature were made hollow. ”What!? Lych, The Hell is this!? The Imperfect’s are protected per the agreement!” Ouro snapped, his anger finally reaching a point that gave his energy a bit of an edge, a nip.

”The agreement was made after my little pet here was created. I have not created, nor preyed upon the Etherealites since, calm yourself.” He rebuked Ouro’s temper and returned to his focus on the one Imperfect Thrall. With the wave of his hand, the Imperfect seemed to grow bones, as the enchantment GRAVE had formed the protective bones around the imperfect. ”Sic him…” Lych commanded, and the Creature reacted accordingly.
      Grid: (S:5 Sp:7 Fs:5 Dur:7 Ability:9-regen)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 11th 2013, 1:22 am

His powerful strike was mostly reduced by the powerful umbrakinetic and the rest consumed like a fruit, like something that could be used to nourish The Lych. His teeth ground together lightly, yet Sean did not let his eyes leave him, as if he were expecting something more from him than simply consuming his pure nether. He evenn spoke of the taste of Sean's energy, though was it a ploy for what came next? He threw the scythe, and if his projection was correct, the weapon would slice through Ouro and his pretty neck if it struck. Sean would not allow that, not to his precious Ethereal Being.

Nether rose from the aura around him, forming grasping hands that would wrap around the handle of the sycthe, as well as what it extended from, halting the movement with a little concentration on Sean's part, but he did not make the exertion an obvious thing. In that respect he did so perfectly, and the deadly weapon was stopped within its tracks, only a good foot from slicing through Sean's neck. However, he would not let go of the weapon like before, so that was where the deadly scythe would stay for now. Was this a test, to perhaps see if Sean was worthy of Ouroborous himself?

If so, he would not be played around with any longer, not when he had much more important things. A dark presence caused the Titan to turn his attention towards something, a large being with a metallic tail, as well as a metallic body. The look of it was perhaps what Zakaken once was, but then again its eyes were dark, as if there was something tainting it. This Lych bastard had something like that hidden away in his realm of death? What caught his attention the most was its exposed ribcage, which made him wonder if the creature were hollow.

Bones grew around his thrall, and it would lunge at the two, though Sean was already in motion before it had the chance to even get close enough. The thing would rush past him with teeth bared, and the hands would release the blade, as they aimed to wrap around its ankles, yank the creature back before slamming it harshly into the ground. He would not waste his time dealing with the undead filth that The Lych threw their way, when he had only one that he wanted to destroy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 12th 2013, 12:49 am

The bones on the Imperfect would glow a harsh color, and suddenly there was a large explosion. The Armor self-destructed upon the “second Death” of the creature wearing it. Ouro scoffed, knowing that his survival was almost certain, but could the same be said of the Titan? He sighed, thinking of the time when he was at total peace. He was actually quite irritated. The Thought was enough to warm him, but enough to irritate the living hell out of him all the same. Regardless, his thoughts of peace and tranquility activated his powers,, and the power of Tranquility formed two barriers, one around Ouroboros, and one around Titan. The shields proved equally as powerful as the explosion, and as such the barrier dropped after the explosion cleared. Dust and soke all around, but none could see who else was around. While the Imperfect dead had successfully bought Lych time to formulate a plan, the duo could not see Lych through the smoke. It was when the smoke cleared that revealed the Bone Throne was empty, and the Lych was nowhere to be found.

”Ugh…Well I have no idea what your test was about…but if he vanished, you passed.” Ouro said with a sigh, he turned to walk away when he heard a faint whistling sound through his superhuman hearing. His eyes shot off to the side, and he noticed something he much rather wouldn’t have. Superior reflexes allowed Ouro to gracefully avoid the spinal column scythe as it passed him, but Ouro would prove to learn from his ‘mistakes’ . He placed his hand on the column, and as the scythe returned to Lych, Ouroboros followed. Ouroboros was retracted to Lych, where he lifted his legs up, using momentum to pivot and swing around, positioning himself in a position to be sitting on Lych’s shoulders like a child. Ouro’s hands became covered in ethereal claws as he began pulling the Death-stench-robe down off the skeletal head, and relentlessly assaulting the skeletal-chrome-dome.

Lych responded appropriately, and the deathstench cloak infused itself with his skeletal structure, and as Ouroboros began clawing at Lych’s face, his own face began to bleed with cuts and claw marks. Ouro eventually resorted to cross his legs across Lych’s throat, and arching himself back. With the momentum shift, Lych was flipped through the air, Ouro releasing the skeletal entity from his grasps half arch. Ouro’s flexibility proving enough to twist, much like a cat and land on all fours before Lych stopped flying through the air. Ouroboros smirked as the ten claws propelled through the air at alarming speeds, running now parallel with the Lych in mid air. The claws began to shoot out energy tethers and solid Ethereal walls contained the Lych, eventually constricting down upon him, keeping him form moving. Ouro turned around, crossed his arms and walked past Titan, stopping at his side.

”Don’t forget the half of the orb.” Ouro whispered as he started to walk away. With Lych contained, this battle was over.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 12th 2013, 1:15 am

Sean's eyes caught what looked like the bone of the imperfect changing color, and in an instant there was an explosion, though something negated the powerful blast. It was a shield formed by the one and only Ouroboros and his strange energy, like always. So it was once again that The Ethereal being had saved his life, though Sean continued to tell himself that he would have been able to deflect such a devastating blast easily. The Titan blew a small strand of black hair from his face, as it fell to the side, away from his eyes, and from getting in his way.

So he had passed the test? His silver orbs looked over to where the being that had exploded once was, though he easily heard the weapon whistling through the air. Sean tensed ready to react or he was in the motions of doing so, when it was made obvious the attack was aimed for Ouro himself. The perfect being was in motion, almost like poetry as he moved, activating more of his Ethereal weaponry and aiming to take down The Lych with almost no effort it seemed. Each movement he made was not wasted, nothing was on this master of combat.

It was when he watched him fight, that Sean perhaps truly felt that he wasn't an equal to him. If anyone would do the controlling it was likely this man. Hell, he had Sean ever since they first met, and that hold only strengthened every moment that they were together. With The Lych contained, they could take his orb and move on with their little trek through Ouroboros island of oddities. Most of all he wanted to see where someone like the blonde wonder would be staying, if it was a palace like he so deserved. Sean would be the one that captured the half of the orb and so he did.

A tendril of Nether reached out from him and curled around the Orb section, before reeling in and dropping down in Sean's hand. He felt the smooth material against his palm, radiant as well as malevolent. 'Of course not.” Sean said with a smooth grin, following after The Ethereal being with a even stride. He turned back to look upon The Lych, perhaps an after thought before follow after Ouro. ”I have to say, we handled that well.” His voice seemed to hold a certain amount of an upbeat tenor to it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 12th 2013, 1:56 am

Ouroboros smirked, they left the Lych defeated, and now they were on their way to the final path. With the Jaw of Life and the Touch of Death, it was ready to open the way to the final trial. Sean seemed to be happy about how they handled things. Ouro smiled, his face covered in several claw marks from the Deathstench cloak reflecting the damages he caused. With the quick smile he looked back to the road they traveled. His face was cold, and he was internally berating himself for his inability to simply kill the Lych. He had to show off, but the question was why? It was not as if he needed to impress the Titan, the Titan was already his, well…mostly.
      Ouroboros eventually led him to a temple looking structure, a celestial white dogen, with Golden doors. The temple itself was of neutral ground, neither Aether, nor Nether were prominent…that was until the Titan appeared. As Sean walked with Ouroboros the landscape seemed to shift, but Ouro in response adjusted his own energy, hoping to keep balance. The last thing he wanted right now alteration of the portal into a different realm of death or something like that. They entered the temple, a power neutral zone, and as such, Ourboros could relax in here. It was a large isle, statues on either sides, one single stained glass window was above an alter, the image of an Ouroboros in the window being projected onto the ground by the sun. There was a circular design, oddly enough it was the same side of the image, however it was just under the projected image.
      ”Well...the portal only opens when the Ouroboros is in that circle on the ground and the two halves of the orb is here. We missed the six o’clock opening…so now we need to wait until tonight. The Ouroboros aligns with the circle once in the sun, at the beginning of the day…at the beginning of life…and then once again in the beginning of the night, when the moon glows…the beginning of Death.” Ouro said as he sat on the alter, it looked like a flat white stone table, a circular indent in the wall just above Ouro’s head. Ouro placed his half of the crystal in and let Sean take care of the rest.
     Ouroboros began to stroke over his wounds, the wounds sealing as he traced them gently. He took off the trench-coat styled hydra’s skin and began holding his shoulder. His arm was just about fallen off, and his perfect torso ruined by Lych’s assault. The wounds all slowly began to heal as Ouro began to look as if his eyelids were growing heavy. He finished the healing process, a small cut across his cheek and the medium sized scar from earlier were still there. He leaned back on the Alter a little and looked to Sean, some of his energy restored it seemed.
      ”Never really got the chance to let you ask all your questions….and we got time to kill…so ask away.” Ouro offered up as he placed his back up against the wall.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 12th 2013, 2:20 am

It was obvious to the Titan that Ouroboros was injured, more than he had initially suspected. Had The Lych truly done this much damage in such a short time? He considered finding a way to destroy that bastards soul, but soon enough decided against it, seeing as how that would likely cause the destruction of his own. Something about his face was cold, Sean was inspecting his expression, a mild curiosity present, but not enough to really call for a question. Soon enough they were at what looked like a temple, one that Sean  felt strangely about. The thing was white, like one would expect of a temple of light and his own Nether energy sought to change it to fit its own desires. It would have done so, had Ouroboros energy not halted the process and brought balance to such a boringly plain temple such as this.

So they would have to wait until night to go any further? Day was the beginning of life, and night the beginning of his domain, life and death seemed the constant within this relationship that they shared. Sean needed Ouro and for some reason he chose to keep The Titan around, even if Sean suspected that he was not needed. The blonde would sit on the altar, a circular tablet with a single indention, made perhaps for the orb that would function as the key. That was where he placed his half of the orb, and Sean followed suit, placing his half and seeming to complete the puzzle, save for one thing. He would sit beside Ouro, perhaps only a few inches away from his, drinking in the radiant energy that buzzed through his body. It was a pleasant buzz, one that was euphoric.

His wounds were slowly healed by an ethereal light, and the wounds shown when his Hydra coat was removed perhaps caused some shock within Sean, as well as a subdued righteous anger within Sean. When the healing was done, Sean saw that there was still a cut on his cheek and a medium sized scar, another mar over that perfect body. Sean would make that bastard pay for marring his perfect being, for harming what was his. Sean would lean back almost in unison with the other male, resting against the wall as his body felt a little weak, perhaps taking in all of the Ethereal energy it could, creating a certain high. He said something about question.

What questions could Sean ask anyway? There were a few but they were so minor, that he did not consider them worthy of being asked.”I've never really asked this of you, and its been on my mind for..... a while. What is that energy you use? I've heard the name of it before, but what exactly is Ethereal energy? I would suspect that someone who uses it would be able to give me a concise answer on that matter.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 12th 2013, 8:43 pm

What was Ouroboros to say? Sorry I can’t answer that one, but I swear it’s only because I don’t know what it is. That would be the same as Titan telling Ouro that Nether energy was ‘that black stuff’ that ‘did stuff’. Ouro mentally tensed up, getting a little sense of a headache behind his eyes. If the Titan had EVER given him a response so lowly, then he would have to rethink his choice of intrigue. However there was a dilemma and Ouro had thus far done nothing to assist himself in this situation. Ouroboros would need to come to terms with the fact that he knew nothing of the energy he was linked to, but the true struggle was how to not come across as an idiotic fool.

I’ve actually yet to attempt and discover the origins of the Ethereal energy within me. In truth I’m only three weeks old, the first week I spent thinking I was the only man. The Second week I spent thinking everyone shared my power…but this third week was when the question finally caught up with me... Ouro thought as he began to rub his arm, that ached from the trauma that had transpired with the blade known as Epitaph. He took in a deep breath and cracked his neck, following a slow exhale. ”What is Ethereal energy?” Ouroboros restated the question, as if to ensure he had heard the question correctly. Finally Ouroboros saw his way out, an opportunity he would seize. For the Titan had asked him what ethereal energy is, however that would be the same as asking someone ‘What is God?’. Many would give the answer that he is the supposed creator of all, others that he is a deity that loves us…but to the select few with minds as cunning as Ouro, they would not give a direct answer. They would give a cryptic description, or a series of analogies to better help them understand.

”What is Ethereal energy…” He stated the question one last time as if he were going to proceed to explain. He did as was expected; however it was not certain if his response would have the desired mysticism effect he so desired to impart on the Titan. ”Imagine the feeling of total bliss, yet somehow always stirring on the inside. A state of total chaos, yet somehow so expected and predictable. Living hypocrisy is the only way to truly describe it.” Ouroboros said, he looked over to Sean and smirked.

”Ethereal is…everything…everywhere at every time…yet it’s somehow all inside me…Ethereal is…” Ourobroos began, he sighed, obviously exhausted of ways to compare it, even though none of them had done justice so far. He looked over to the Nether Being beside him and he looked over him, his face expressionless but his eyes seemed to be captivated. ”…everything. It’s the life that everything breathes in to exist…It’s the life you breathe in…the death you breathe out…” Ouro found himself slowly drawing towards the Titan, but a bellowing rage inside him drew him back. In a sudden huff Oruo swung his legs out and pushed off the Alter, landing on the ground. The poor Titan was oblivious to the conflict inside him, spare the split second where a powerful Dark Ethereal energy seized him, filling him with the desire to shred the Titan. Ouro’s question now was Why the Titan? The Titan had not presented itself as a threat, and even if it had, Ouroboros would surly be able to stand his ground and survive effectively. But his insides twisted, and nothing but animosity was held for the Titan….but this too would pass. Three seconds later and he had calmed down, left only to wonder what the Hell was happening to him.  Ouroboros was feeling more of himself again. He looked back to Titan, and with a smirk he ran his hand over the smaller cut on his face, and the one on his chest, causing them both to fade away.

”Sorry. I just remembered that I forgot to erase those unsightly things.” He said, smiling as if nothing were wrong and he had just been easily excitable about the topic of scars.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 12th 2013, 9:11 pm

Sean searched his expression, waiting for an answer with half intrigue as he waited, for maybe an answer or at least something that would give it away. Why did he feel such strange sensations whenever he was around that energy, and why did it make him want him want to take in more? Soon enough he repeated Sean's question, reiterating it like one would expect before some sort of long winded lecture. He spoke of it like....an omnipresent energy, one that was found akin to the detestable god that some worshiped, one that Titan's did not even deign to waste vitals brain cells on. Silver orbs seemed to narrow, perhaps his going from a realm so full of Nether to one with significantly less was taking a slight toll upon his body. Similar to how rapid temperature changes could affect the body, as well as rapid pressure changes.

He however felt it, the strange sensation that made his stomach turn sour and bile rise up within his mouth. Vision grew blurry, and his head felt like something was trying to claw from the inside. All of the pain and discomfort came and went within a moment, leaving him with a bewildered sensation, one that made his strange feeling only amplify itself. His silver irises grew dark like steel for a moment, before returning to their molten, alluring shade once again. What the hell had happened? Sean looked to Ouroboros who had stood to his feet, perhaps a little cautious now that such a thing had taken place.

He turned back towards Sean with a smirk, perhaps attempting to disarm Sean but...something made his wary of the blonde now. Had he felt an overwhelming killing intent, or was it something far darker than that? The Titan couldn't let that bother him, not now of all times, though his vision grew blurry, and he could only lean back against anything that he could. The floor wavered for a moment, as his mind grew light, and his whole body actually seemed to go through such a strange sensation. Yet he then felt something within himself, something dark and malevolent, more so than The Titan, if that was possible.

He barely paid any attention to The Ethereal being healing his wounds. ”Yeah..” For a moment he wanted to....kill something. No, to corrupt something, turn it black and dead, watch it blow away as a dark and black powder. ”I asked you a question, so its only fair that you ask one in return. So go ahead, ask away.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 12th 2013, 9:58 pm

”I honestly have to say I don’t have any important questions…I have a couple, but I don’t like to intrude.” Ouro said as he placed his hands behind his head and he yawned. He started to walk around, looking at the various statues, each of them seemed to be figures of importance…figures he felt as though he should know. But then again, he didn’t recognize any of them. It was almost disheartening to the perfect being as he also began to gaze upon the Ouroboros window. They had about four hours to kill, and with no questions to ask back, Ouro found that this would certainly dull things.

”If...you felt up to it however…I couldn’t help but notice that you had a few scars of your own…any good stories there?” He asked, hopefully the Titan would have something to eat a little time away. He began to look around, and his eyes narrowed at a wall, he had no true intrigue in the walls, nor the flattering of the Titan, however if they could harm the Titan, it was obvious the things were powerful. Perhaps things for Ouroboros to beware, or keep eyes on at least.

Ouroboros felt a small distain for the Titan, and he could not discern the reasoning behind it. The Titan had been nothing but entertaining and useful to him, so why was he suddenly so full of malice towards the man of Nether? This was surely confusing, and it was certain that the energies stirring inside him were rejecting the being he had taken to. As Ouroboros heard about the scars, Ouroboros had the odd desire to creates some more, he grew almost pale and taken ill to the thought of fighting the Titan, not out of fear, but out of the  thought that he would cause the Titan harm. It was hard to find people of the Titan’s caliber, and Ouroboros was not eager to try and find others. He was feeling the conflicting forces of his mind at work, and it was making him ill. Whatever had befallen him was beginning to actually affect his physical health at that moment in time.

”I got one more question…but you go first. Afrter all…I can just ask you another one…unspoken rules are at times more important than the spoken.” Ouroboros said with a smile.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 12th 2013, 10:18 pm

Sean's hand moved over his back without even meaning to, feeling over the scars that dominated the lower portion of his back, as well as some that peaked out from his waistline. He could remember it, the human that had caused the Titan so much torment and one that he had enjoyed ripping into pieces when he was free. He paid for what he did with his life, one that he only lost after he was tortured. Next was the one that was around his navel, one that had been ruined by a piece of metal that sheared through his flesh. ”You saw them I see.” He sighed deeply, the Nether seeping from his mouth as a fine mist.

”There were only two that could scar me like this, and both are now dead. A woman who called herself Elena Vexus and a man who called himself Janus. I killed them both, with my own hands.” He looked down at his palm, hands that were soaked with so much blood. His lips curled into a bittersweet smirk, perhaps annoyed that a human and a glorified golem were the ones that had harmed him. That Ouroboros would see the weakness that Sean held, that even with his great power, he was still limited by his human weakness. He spoke of having one more question, but for now he would let Sean have the pleasure of asking something else.

Fingertips traced over the ugly marks that marred his skin once more before he left them alone, perhaps too ashamed of them. ”What is your interest in me?” It was an earnest enough question, one that bothered Sean at the back of his mind, and one that perhaps he needed answered soon enough. ”I've been wondering this for a while, but I think its time I actually ask the question itself.” his silver eyes searched the glowing green ones for an answer, even if words would not yield it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 12th 2013, 11:43 pm

Ouro smiled and gave an innocent little chuckle.

”One of a kind right? To be honest…I have no clue as to why you’re so interesting to me. All first gen ethereal’s are the same, and I could easily have picked up one of them, but for some reason it didn’t work none of them were…well…you.” Ouro said as he took his seat back on the alter next to the titan. With his back against the stone, Ouro looked over to him, his eyes naturally has their glow, but then a bit of a sheen from the sun. Ouroboros in truth had asked himself the same question, and he never got an answer. It was like being shackled by the invisible chain of fate. Which was sickening for Ouro to even think of, so he didn’t dare say it, for fear that he would vomit on the Titan.

”I could ask you the same thing. What does the handsome hellion want to do with average old me? Don’t answer that, I have a different question…but you get what I’m probing at.” Ouro said with a smile. He swallowed and leaned back on the stone that was behind the alter. Ouro knew the answer wasn’t sufficient, as he sighed, hopping up just to sit himself on the Titan’s lap and look down at him.

”You really want to know why I’m interested in you? Ouro asked with a sly smirk and an arched eyebrow.  He grabbed the Titan by the collar, and pulled on him, getting the chance to kiss the Titan. Ouro wanted to remember why he liked Sean, and there it was. While the kiss was good that wasn’t it. It was being close to the creature that seemed to simply click with him in a way that none other did. This weakness was something that killed Ouro, but as every innocent child-minded individual did when they were caught red-handed. He simply changed the wording, altered the blame. Instead of it being a weakness, Ouroboros turned it into a possession. He pulled array from Sean and planted his forehead against Seans.

”Because you’re MY Titan…” He said. The way he said it was so possessive, almost protective, there was a sense of loyalty to it, but also a primal claim to it. It was just as Sean thought of Ouro, perhaps even more extreme. The energy in his body seemed to react, and it actually sickened him to resorting to such predator styled possession. But perhaps this is what the Titan wanted, because Ouro had already discovered that the Titan himself was possessive over him…but how would the Titan react to a taste of his own medicine? Ouro smirked, he had finally understood it. He was possessive of the Titan…the Titan was HIS, and he knew that with the right way he could manipulate this Titan into anything just about. But he belonged to the Titan. While Ouro knew that he himself was the dominant personality, he needed to make sure that nothing endangered his Titan, because that would directly endanger himself. Ouro chuckled a little. ”…you just don’t know it yet.” He concluded with a smirk and an unnerving glint of cunning in his emerald eyes. He went to kiss the titan...HIS titan again but stopped. He suddenly remembered one of the things he needed to ask.
      "What do you know about that Zell guy? Lych kept pratteling on about him before when I faced him. Do you know anything about him?" He asked, clearly oblivious to his life prior...perhaps luckily for the Titan.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 13th 2013, 12:22 am

His first words in response to the question perhaps already caught Sean's interest, how he could have chosen anyone else but in the end it was the Titan that he chose. Sean was breathless, perhaps flattered that a perfect being like him would chose an incarnation of death, something that killed everything that it touched. Sean wondered what made him unique, even if his bloodline was perhaps far more pure than any other Titan that wondered The Abyss. His mind was racing, perhaps for an answer, even if one was so obviously right in front of him, or at least the limited human part of him would try and throw the answer at him. Like the devilish male that he was, Ouro would know what to do, what to say to make Sean accept any answer that he gave.

Sean found the Ethereal being on his lap before he really could register the motion, his collar being jerked, and he was pulled forward into a kiss, perhaps the greatest demonstration of why. Their lips touching was one of the greatest ecstasies that Sean had ever felt, but there was of course one other act that eclipsed such a simple motion, one that held such power within it. Sean returned the gesture, though eyes were half lidded, perhaps the simple feel that his energy rebalanced the imbalance that was once within him. It was when he was in this semi-blissful state that Ouro answered, that Sean was his Titan.

It were as if he was the one that owned Sean and for this moment he did not mind the statement. Hell, he used the near exact words that Sean used when he was conversing to the Lych, and it unnerved him for a second, but shoved it off as a coincidence. He could feel the primal claim behind his words, one that would tell Sean that Ouro believed that he owned him. There were so many implied things within that statement, and all of them seemed to only intrigue the Titan, but before he could continue with a query of his own, Ouro would ask him something. He wanted to know about Zell Atterrius, the one that he used to be.

”What do I know about Zell? Last I remember he was.....the one that was in control of your vessel. A weak man desperately clinging to a life that was falling in around him, but I do not know much about it. All I know is that he's dead, that he died when you were born.”His left index finger traced down the Perfect Beings chest, tracing along any lines that his mind found. ”Thats all I know, honest.” He said with a certain cooing sound to his voice, looking as innocent as one could when they embodied death and darkness.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 13th 2013, 1:22 am

Vessel? Like the thing that holds other people? For a moment Ouroboro’s innocence took over him, his eyes went empty as they always had while he was deep in thought. If that meant that this person was inside of him…where were they now? He was clinging onto the edges of life? So were they…dying? Who was this person? Ouro suddenly had a thousand more questions…but is this was all the Titan was of no further use to him as far as questioning went. Ouro felt something odd, he felt almost hollow. He felt the titan’s finger tracing over him, but he was so distracted that he didn’t notice. Deep down, deep inside him there was a void. The Perfect being had nothing but sadness, tiredness and a total lack of self-confidence. With an audible gulp he finally snapped back to reality and found the Titan’s hand still on him.

Much to Ouro’s dismay, he would have to accept his Titan’s words as truth. Ouro smiled at him, unlike the other smiles, this one was ever so slightly broken, but for all his Titan knew it was a simple issue regarding fatigue. Ouro snagged his hand as looked at it for a second. He remembered the energy so intricately, as if the energy were simply an extension of himself. Perhaps because that’s how Ouro saw his Titan. But that doesn’t matter now. None of this really mattered. In the grand scheme of things…what truly did matter?

”So…I suppose he’s better off then?” Ouro asked. It was almost precious, it was like a little kid asking if their daddy dying was better for them than to have to suffer and live in constant agony. But the thought that this guy was inside him once. That confused Ouro to no end. Was it similar to the way Sean and he interacted? Or was it more psychological? Was there literally another soul inside his body at one point? Too many questions…and now Ouro was sick again. A single tear started down his face. He looked to Sean, smiled again and scoffed a little. He very confidently spoke to his Titan, smoothly playing it off. ”I had to shed a tear at least. If he was in my body…I obviously let him in right?” His ignorance in his own creation was funny to an extent, but then again his titan may not have shared the same humor. Ouro leaned down and kissed the Titan again.

In the back of his mind, back behind in places that could not affect him now, Ouroboros thought of this Zell character. Why did his Titan disregard him so? What was their history there? Was he once a friend? Was he an old enemy of his Titan? But the last question on the innocent mind of the perfect being was a shocking one…could he have been saved? Those were questions to worry about in a different time. For now he simply had to enjoy the company of his Titan.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 13th 2013, 1:47 am

Ouroboros smiled again, but there was something in that smile that for a moment the Titan took notice of. It was something that perhaps purveyed a certain brokenness. He was like a child, so sweet, even with that cold exterior that he put on, and it....broke Sean's heart almost how pure he was. He was once Zell, but with that man's death there was but this pure being, one that was far too pure, especially to this black twisted being that it so chose to rain such covert affection upon.”Yes..... much better off now.” His voice held a measure of warmth that Sean knew not where it came from, one that no one would expect from death itself, a being so cold that ice appeared warm in comparison.

The being had taken hold of his hand, keeping it from its lazy trailing along the perfect surface, perhaps marred only by the most minor of scarring. What caught Sean off guard was a single tear slipping from the side of one of his eyes, catching any breath he was drawing in, his eyes drawing wider. He played it off, trying to seem tough, trying to play off that small show of emotion, one that Sean himself was trying to keep bottled up.

”Right...” Sean said with a lopsided smirk, still inviting the kiss all the same. Did he miss Zell? Did Sean do something that he would have regretted later? Had he made a void within himself? Sean moved his other hand, gracefully ridding the perfect face of such an ugly thing like a tear, the moisture warm against his cold flesh. Warm, even when compared to the life that radiated from his body, one that warmed his own coldness. Sean could not let himself be caught into melancholy, he would not allow Ouroboros to see him with such weakness. He had to smile, be happy and perhaps in turn do the same for the male that had his weight pressed intently on The Titan.

Both arms moved from where they were, wrapping around the Ethereal Beings neck and pulling him closer, or at least trying to. Sean rested his forehead against his, and he closed his silver pools for a moment, shutting their brilliance off before letting them flutter open once again. Their eyes were meeting, and for a moment, nothing mattered really. For now, nothing else mattered, not even the expansion of The Abyss, no, especially that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum