The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Arcana September 13th 2013, 1:47 am

Ouroboros smiled again, but there was something in that smile that for a moment the Titan took notice of. It was something that perhaps purveyed a certain brokenness. He was like a child, so sweet, even with that cold exterior that he put on, and it....broke Sean's heart almost how pure he was. He was once Zell, but with that man's death there was but this pure being, one that was far too pure, especially to this black twisted being that it so chose to rain such covert affection upon.”Yes..... much better off now.” His voice held a measure of warmth that Sean knew not where it came from, one that no one would expect from death itself, a being so cold that ice appeared warm in comparison.

The being had taken hold of his hand, keeping it from its lazy trailing along the perfect surface, perhaps marred only by the most minor of scarring. What caught Sean off guard was a single tear slipping from the side of one of his eyes, catching any breath he was drawing in, his eyes drawing wider. He played it off, trying to seem tough, trying to play off that small show of emotion, one that Sean himself was trying to keep bottled up.

”Right...” Sean said with a lopsided smirk, still inviting the kiss all the same. Did he miss Zell? Did Sean do something that he would have regretted later? Had he made a void within himself? Sean moved his other hand, gracefully ridding the perfect face of such an ugly thing like a tear, the moisture warm against his cold flesh. Warm, even when compared to the life that radiated from his body, one that warmed his own coldness. Sean could not let himself be caught into melancholy, he would not allow Ouroboros to see him with such weakness. He had to smile, be happy and perhaps in turn do the same for the male that had his weight pressed intently on The Titan.

Both arms moved from where they were, wrapping around the Ethereal Beings neck and pulling him closer, or at least trying to. Sean rested his forehead against his, and he closed his silver pools for a moment, shutting their brilliance off before letting them flutter open once again. Their eyes were meeting, and for a moment, nothing mattered really. For now, nothing else mattered, not even the expansion of The Abyss, no, especially that.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Zell September 13th 2013, 10:51 pm

Ouroboros couldn't escape now even if he did hid damndest. Then again...being able to run only matters to those who WANT to run. That was something so strange about it...this situation. Ouroboros didn't WANT to run, he didn't WANT to fight. For a boy who was raised on an island where fight or flight was the only law, such inner peace was confusing. Then again, what about any of this made sense? Nothing at all. Maybe that was just the way it had to be...to have a creature so close to him...one that he did not wish to kill or even command. It was sickening...but it was enjoyable.

Ouro smiled, finally realizing that this was the way things were. He kissed his Titan again before he smiled and jumped off him. He couldn't stop smiling for some reason, it was terrible... Who on Ouroboros' creation would take him seriously if he couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. True the Perfect bein had a perfect smile, but still, looking too happy made him look like a push-over. Little did the Titan know that while the Isle was young, it was already a civilized area, with tons of people through the Hierarchy that would love to move up by taking advantage of the young ethereal being. He made his way over towards the Ouroboros circle and he impatiently watched it inch in ways normal humans could not percieve.

"I don't mind waiting and all...but i'm flat out bored. I don't like to waste time...not just sitting anyway. I need to do something..." Ouroboros sighed as he took a stroll down the walkway, statues of people on either side. Perhaps there was inspiration in these paintings. But none of them were really notible for Ouro, and so he could cold not relate nor draw inspiration. Instead he just walked, until he found the one statue that he felt different about. This statue was of a person, draped in black tattered cloth, his hands were black claws, hsfet the same, howeverhis eyes were blindfolded by a black ilk with the same consistency of ink. Ouro seemed to be drawn to it. It was odd to see this statue, as it was certainly the odd one out of the group. With rising curiosity, Ouro poked it, almost expecting it to come to life. It however, did not and in fact remained a statue.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 13th 2013, 11:28 pm

If the term “perfect” could ever be placed upon someone, it was Ouroboros that seemed best fit to carry that title, more than anyone else. It was that smile, pure and unmolested that perhaps draw one from the Titan, though what would have usually been one dark and twisted was....happy. Hell, he was more happy with his situation, and the next kiss perhaps increased the satisfaction. He didn't want him to move, but in the end he did, perhaps growing a little restless from sitting in one place for too long. Sean let a drawn out sigh escape from his lips, more of the nether seeming to trail like fine mist. ”Do something? Like what exactly?” He raised an eyebrow, perhaps snickering more than he had intended to do, but maybe that was just him being....human.

The Titan stood to his feet, looking over the many statues that adorned the strange temple[, most seeming alike in many ways, save one which was slightly different one some ways. Sean gave it only a moment of attention before simply letting his mind wonder, perhaps. His body felt strange, markings across his body seemed to stir for a moment and then in an instant seemed to crawl across his skin, which was paler than before, yet retained the same temperature as always. His eyes became hard, yet the raip[d decay of the area around him did not happen, perhaps the side effect of being in such neutral ground such as the temple.

Sean looked over his left palm, which tingled for a moment, though he didn't feel it, the human emotions that had swept over his moments ago. He was not human now, but something darker, something that had walked this universe when Earth was but an inhabitable wasteland, a molten orb that sustained no life, and yet darkness still walked over its surface.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 14th 2013, 11:14 pm

The statues were of two individuals, ones from a realm unrelated to the one that Ouro and Sean currently existed in now. The one was a bruitsh looking creature, with twisted armor, n arm of pure metal, and a blade bigger than Ouro in size that gave off a chill down even Ouro's spine. He was impervious to primal fear, but if he could feel it, it would have turned him into a petrified child that would end up wetting himself. The second statue was a different looking one, one that was a fine example of art. Odd black stone as a pool beneath the figure, the figure was a leancreature, presumably a male with a long mane of black hair, his feet were as black dragon claws, and is hands were the same in turn. He wore a tattered looking long cloth that many would make the mistake of calling it a skirt, however it wore black baggy kimono like leggings beneath the tattered cloth. The black stone appeared to be a pool of liquid, and the way it beaded up was as if there were some force counteracting gravity andcausing it to lift into the air and bead up.

The first creature, the brute appeared to be angry a large scar down the right eye, and a mouth covered, as if containing something. As well as the terrible aura of hatred it seemd to emit. Ouroboros backed away from it, his eyes were narrow as he tried to discern the statue. He turned to look at the other, the one that stood with slumped shoulders and a tightly closedmouth, the hair covering its face mostly, savethe blindfold. The slumped one gave off noting less then total despair and sorrow, something that seemed to click with Ouro, and so he backed up and tapped his Titan on the arm.

"Let's go back to the alter...it'll be time to go soon." Ouroboros said, attempting to appeal to reason,however thesecond he went to step away, faint colors began to show in the statues, as if they were realistic statues. Ouroboros cursed as he noticed what was going on. He stepped back as the creatures seemeed to step forward form their posts, moving stiffly as if they had begun to haw from a freezer. The angry creature had skin a violent sickly purple, while the sad creature had a pale cornflower blue color to it. Ouroboros tried to get the Titan to follow him back up to the alter, giving them space.

"The one on the left is Animositus, the vessle of Anger and annihalation. To many cultures he's deemed to be the symbol of War. The one on the right, the one witht he cool pants. He's known as Abyssal, and he's the vessle of despair, hopelessness. These two are the guardians of the Soul Shrine, and they are actually entities from other dimensions. Animosius kills the body, but not until he is done with you. He wil rip you in half and dismantel you peice by peice...but you feel everything...and you literally CANNOT die until he wants you to. Abyssal there is a fate worse than Death. The thing is a living soul-syphon. To die to Abyssal is to ensure a fate worse than all others." Ouroboros explained to his Titan, hoping that there was something they could do. Every step Animositus took, the groundbeneath him melted, and it seeemed as if the ground around them shook, asif the Earth was cryng out in pain. Abyssal took a step, Ice forming around the ground and up onto is ankel, with every step the ice broke and left a spike of ice on the ground, and the earth shook rapidly, but not violently, as if the Earth were quivering in fear.

The black stone had turned to black inky liquid with a purple hue where the light hit it, and the lade of Animositus took on the appearance of a dragon-styled wing. Ouroboros felt his stomache growl, as if he were sickened by the sight of the two creatures.

(Animositus)

Spoiler:

(Abyssal)

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 14th 2013, 11:34 pm

In an instant all of the darkest secrets of The Abyss poured into his skull, filling it with things that no mortal could hope to know, not without falling to madness. Nether issued from his mouth in a fine mist, more rich and potent than before, and perhaps upsetting the balance within the temple, though that was of little concern compared to what had risen from the strange statues. Two monstrosities had taken form, and the very sight of them seemed to inspire fear within Ouroboros. The Titan however found no reason to fear them, none at all, no, infact he only found them as a morbid interest to the now dark mind.

”So what? Don't tell me you're scared.” Sean said as the very fabric of reality seemed to fold in on itself, and in an instant what appeared to be a necrotic blade of black, with a glaring eye on its hilt appeared from nowhere. Next he summoned the most powerful thrall that he had within his dark arsenal, one that was formed from the very darkness itself, and as such it knew no fear. One that would live only to serve The Titan's and whatever their dark agenda was, even if that meant the annihilation of an entire race.

”I'll deal with this Abyssal, i'll show it true despair.” The summon let out a loud roar and lunged towards the incarnation of despair itself, while The Titan simply sat back and watched, perhaps waiting to see what it could possibly do against such overwhelming strength. He was enjoying it, the chance to test his power, even if he could feel what came from the duo standing against them. He would overlook The Perfect Beings unease, putting it as part of that innocence that would need to be purged soon. Innocence, as charming as it was, only lead to weakness.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 15th 2013, 1:33 am

Something about his Titan’s words made him stir uneasy. He glared at the Titan, his eyes lighting up with a fierce energy, he glared at the Titan’s summon, a man-servant of some kind. Cute…it was almost as scary as Ouro’s people…except he had a city full of them. How many of these little toys did his Titan have? He walked over to said Titan, and grit his teeth a little, a smirk forming on his face,

”Heh, scared?” Ouro said with a crooked grin. He snapped his finger, Misanthropy being summoned to his hand once more, ready for the battle. His eyes narrowed as he pointed the Tip of Misanthropy at Animositus. He flashed a wicked smirk. ”Alright…I got Ani.  Oh by the way. Make fun of me again and I’ll break you.” Ouro said, obviously joking as he winked at the Titan and took off running at the Duke of Destruction. Sean would have to take care of the Emperor of Empathy.

Abyssal made no noise as the Titan’s wrath began to charge it. Abyssal remained still and as it went to connect, Abyssal simply was passed through, as if he were a liquid. The Titan’s wrath flew through it, and by time it could even recover to look around back at Abyssal it had already formed as if it were naturally made of the liquid. It seemed as though the Titan wasn’t the only one who had tricks up his sleeves, despite Abyssal having no upper clothing. The liquid Abyssal held up its finger, pointing to the Titan, and ten black blades, similar to that of Ouro’s ethereal swords, flew out at him.

”Big bad and ugly huh?” Ouro asked, bringing up his blade, clashing with the Draconian wing-blade. He was sent to a skidding halt. His reflexes were going to save his dumb blonde ass yet again, and his intelligence was unrivaled in comparison, however it would take time. The Creature roared out, and suddenly it sent a massive metallic fisrt right for Ouro. Ouro evaded but the arm wrapped around, constricting him, until the metallic arm melted and covered him in a shell. The creature known as Animositus let out  low demonic chuckle, Ouroboros captured.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 15th 2013, 1:59 am

”Oh really.” he cooed darkly, the Nether only seeming to grow thicker around Sean, who grew bold, now seeing that he perhaps held the upper hand on this bastard. He lifted the necrotic blade of corruption, feeling its primal hunger for blood roar within his mind, thirsting for the blood and the death of the being known as Abyssal. The Titan floated through the air, free of gravity, and anything  else that bound him to the ground. He watched the being turn into an abyssal sludge. He let the attack pass through the Nether Mist that his body became, which only reformed unharmed, and Sean was still looking down upon the being.

For a moment he let his attention turn towards Ouroboros who had been caught by the metallic fist, but he would let the proud being deal with it himself, Sean had more important matters to deal with. 'Are you satisfied? Did you truly think that your attack would touch me?” His tone was clear of any emotion, clean and yet at the same time dark. ”Now hit it again, and this time I want it dead.” Sean said simply steadying his floating form, and his minion did as it was told, with the dark, yet defined muscles rippling.

It lashed out with another devastating fist, aiming to turn the being into dark ichor, to destroy it like the short Titan commanded that it did, no more and no less. There's was one mind, and his commanded it even without words, but then again words held their own purposes. Sean however would only watch, the aura of his blade pure evil, and perhaps corrupting the very air by being within this world, by existing outside of The Abyss for any amount of time.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 15th 2013, 4:28 pm

Abyssal didn't react, or respond. Little did the Titan know that these creatures lacked themental capacity to speak or interact in anyway beond destruction and consumption of all life. The way the Titan commanded his flesh-sack was amusing to say the least, talking to it as if it were truly a child. Abyssal paid no heed, and instead kept his head down. The Titan's summon charged once more. Abyssal didn't move, the Titan's summon brought a fist through his head, leacing a large C shaped crater in the face of Abyssal. Abyssal seemed unphased, completely removed from the concept that he had been damaged. The Titan's wrath growled and with a back hand too the rmainder of the head clean off. It was easy enough. Then again what ever is easy. The body turned into black inky liquid, and it just settled there, giving the appearance of death. The poor Titan's wrath lacked the cunin and intelligence to understand the concept of a facade.

The creature suddenly felt a drip, and it instinctivly looked up, only to see a large inky glob fall over it. The glob twisted, seeming to be more of a shadow energy, and it radiated nothng but the energy to total hopelessness and morbidity. The shadowy cloud curled up and crashed into the groud. With a slow deliberate moving of the arm, the shadow whisped away through the force of the movign ars, revealing Abyssal, unarmed and untouched. His eyes still blind folded, and his form still hunched over and almost dread inspiring. His pale cornflower colored skin was stained an off shade of pale purple, the stain of Nether energy. That alone was proof enough...this creature had just devoured the Titan's summon whole. The inky waters bagan flowing slowly towards Abyssal, revealing a stain of Nether energy on the ground.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion, and shrapnel of Animositus' dark metal flew everywhere, as his arm was destroyed, and a large surge of Ethereal energy freed Ouroboros from his confinement. Animositus snickered as the metallic arm bet under his will power and reformed the in place. Ouro smirked, surprised that the creature showed no form of weakening, despite the powerful Nanite assault.

"Well well well...I wonder what other tricks you may have." He snickered. Hpoefully his Titan was faring well.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 15th 2013, 4:49 pm

The Titan's wrath slammed down with two powerful fists, both with enough force to perhaps eviscerate the being that was deemed its masters enemy. Nothing motivated it, other than to please the one that had given it form, the one that had coalesced its dark essence into something tangible, one that had given it life. Even with its simple mind, the being knew that failure would not be an option, only victory. With one strike it had done considerable damage and with another the head came clean off, and the being let out a primal roar of victory, that it would please the master. A slight bright glow issued from his chest, perhaps visible from through the blackness that composed its being.

It had won, or so the thing thought until the dark liquid fell over it oppressively. It would struggle, but in the end such things were useless, and its form was assimilated into the one known as Abyssal. Sean held one hand out, palm forward as what appeared to be a small black sphere appeared within it, small amounts of black liquid seeming to attempt to bubble out from the smooth surface. One thing that was impossible to destroy, something that no one would ever be able to damage even if they tried. The core of The Titan's wrath and its existence as well, one thing that kept the darkness that was so condense from dispersing, and now Sean held it within his hand.

He could feel it, the Nether that now stained the beings existence, something that corrupted it more than it was before. Ouroboros was dealing with his foe, and that meant that Sean would not be cowed by this thing, not when he was King over all Titans, not when he was considered Lord of The Abyss. He would not be killed, especially by these nothings thats guard this temple. ”How cute.” A strange ring materialized around Sean's finger, one that seemed to have a certain dark sensation about it, like an artifact ripe with Nether.

The Titan pointed his index finger which was adorned with the ring at the being, strange as it was. The other held tightly to the small black orb that now held the essence of his most powerful summon, recovering slowly. ”I wonder if you can eat this.” Dark Nether energy formed into a single sphere and fired off as a powerful blast aimed for the thing, with enough power to hopefully destroy it completely.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 15th 2013, 8:56 pm

Abyssal just stood there, watching the strange energy form with the help of the Hellfire band. Abyssal just stood there, as if he were ready to take on the blast himself. The energy would shred through him, leaving only ink and ooze in it's path. Despite the large damage that the Titan had done, Abyssal seemed to regenerate, however it was nothing of the sort. Abyssal simply played to his strengths, allowing him maximized opportunity to strike.

Titan would be left seeing the ink of Abyssal slowly reforming into a person. While the ink was busy becoming a person, it also spawned eight walls from the ground, trapping in both Titan and the creature known as Abyssal. Abyssal now stood before him once more, almost as if he had been unharmed by the attack, and seemingly oblivious to the fact that he had even been hit. Abyssal's left claw, coated in the black ilk, suddenly lengthened and formed a shiv. He began his slow deliberate walk towards the Titan, the earth freezing beneath it's footsteps. Both untouchables seemed to be more than capable, however, what was to become of the warriors?

Misanthropy flew out, clashing with Animositus' armor before being called back to the ever evasive Ouroboros, who used his grand reflexes and perception to keep the battle on his advantage. However the sheer size of the blade and how easily the monstrous creature swung it about, it was proving ever difficult. The regrowth of the arm was also a large annoyance, His metallic armor was also yet another thing he seemed to have total manipulation over, which was entirely too convenient for the beast with the dragon wing looking blade. With a large slash, the spikes of the Dragonwins shot out as little needles. Ouro evaded two of them, however the third sunk through the Hydra-skin and into his arm, causing him a great deal of pain. With his masochism kicking in Ouro's pupils constricted and he had a strangely euphoric and sociopathic ear to ear smile. Twisting and ripping the spike form his body, it fell to the ground with little drips of ethereally discolored blood touching the ground. Ouroboros snickered and he charged the monster sized warrior with the equally scary sized blade.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 15th 2013, 9:11 pm

The blast connected, and tore the thing to shreds, though Sean considered that it would do no good. If his most powerful minion could do nothing, he was sure that a simple blast would do just as good. Still, this monster was starting to irk him, at how it simple would not die no matter how many times that he would attack it. If it could become liquid, all he needed to do was freeze this liquid. Though, if that would even work he was unsure, so he would simply do something else, stop trying to fight it. Sean found himself wasting more energy one a foe that did not seem physically possible top injure. Even if it had thought to capture Sean he was beyond such worthless methods.

The Titan dispersed its being into the Nether msit, and simply moved through the wall, and reclined against the nearest wall. He tapped a foot lightly against the floor, and exhaled a deep purple cloud of Nether, which diffused quickly. The blade dug into the floor and around its tip turned a necrotic black. 'Hey dumbass, i'm over here.” He said with that echoing voice, waiting for it to try and attack again, though he was more than ready to avoid anything he threw at him. Sean may have appeared solid, but that was merely a visual thing.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 15th 2013, 10:05 pm

The black walls fell into the ground, causing little splashes of the black liquid. Abyssal seemed only attentive to Titan for a moment, before throwing a spherical orb of the black inky waters at the Titan. Seeing as the attacks were not hurting him, the creature known as Abyssal desisted, and turned, walking away slowly like it were the walking dead. It's attentions were on Ouroboros now, and it was obviously moving in for the kill.

Ouroboros was locked in coat with Animositus, the beast that wounded him only seemed to make him stronger, however the harder Ouro hit, the harder AND more frequent that Animositus' potentially lethal blows almost slipped past Zell's thoughts. Ouroboros displayed greater control of himself, aerial evasions and acrobatics getting small little cuts and scuffs on the monster, but having to ensure he did not allow the beast to get his hand on him. Had it not been for Ouro's superior sensory he would not have heard the approaching Abyssal. He turned to strike out of it, but he had left himself open to Animositus, a mistake he would not likely live to make again.

Animositus roared, driving his foot into the ground as a full force stomp, the force of his boot caused cracks in the temple floor, and the metal from his boot traveled through the cracks, secretly, and suddenly, the cracks appeared just beneath Ouro. From that second on anyone who knew of these two entities knew that Ouro's fate had been sealed. Metallic water ran up Ouro's legs and solidified, hardening thicker than just about any alloy known to man, preventing Ouro from movement. Abyssal himself turned into a stream of black liquid, and snaked around his leg and up his torso, until his upper body materialized from the shoulder. Abyssal had a small smirk, like that of an animal before a kill. His right arm pulled back and it formed into a massive black scythe, and it was traced across Ouroboro's throat. Animositus roared, muffled by the mouth-guard. The Armor from his back spawned blades that seemed to act as appendages, jutting out on elongated arms, like that of a pray-mantis, accompanied by the metal leaving Animositus arm. The metal seemed to inch-worm it's way up into Ouro's arm, before stopping half way up the forearm. With one violent rip, Ouroboros yelped as several little pieces of the metal pierced into his arm, and injected itself into the perfect beings bloodstream.

Ouro's arm felt heavy, and soon he began to notice that the blood was coagulating in his arm, solidifying him into a statue. from the arm out. There was nothing he could do, he attempted to think logically, but he was beginning to show signs of panic, especially when his heart rate began to slow and his respirations started to become less frequent. The metal of Animositus was slowly pumping the metal into his blood, and his physiological systems began to slow. He could feel it, it was deep inside him, growling in pain, but yet it had not moved. It would move soon though. His eyes widened, pupil shrunk and he trembled out a breath. He could see it. It was a room, rust-dichromatic in color, the lights were harsh, but the only lights were torches. He stood in front of a gate, utter darkness behind it. He went to say hello, but the second he breathed in emerald eyes shot open wide, then narrowed with the growl of a predator. Whatever it was, it was pacing. Ouro could hear four steps with each movement, and the faint dragging of something on the ground behind it. Fro this he could only discern that it was a creature that walked on four legs and had a tail.

Your fragile form has failed us...

"Don't look!" Ouroboros yelled at Sean and he let out a loud cry of pain, not physical, but a very vivid mental one.

I shall assume control of this situation

Skin breaking, eyes glowing fangs protruding, three rows each of a different form and function, five claws upon each hand and foot. His skin broke as if it were a rubber suit, revealing the monster inside him. Standing no shorter than eight feet tall, the creature Ouroboros had become was a large scaled demonic looking humanoid. Along side his size growth, he gained a seven foot long tail that appeared metallic in nature, but was easily flexible as to have the minimal motion restrictions, allowing him to pivot the tail on a dime. His breathing ceased, as he no longer had need for such function, and his mind was cleared of all outer distractions. Emotions, logical reasoning, due processes. All of it was useless and unfit for a creature such as this. No, this creature was unlike anything else. His head adorned six horns that swept back, creating a majestic, dread-inducing reverential fear in all whom gazed upon it, and now, with a loud roar, the entire Ethereal Isle echoed with the sound of the battle cry. The tail wrapped itself around the neck of Abyssal and with ease pulled it from him, and with a but of effort, Ouroboros had managed to free himself from the binding metal. With his long tongue sweeping his mouth and wetting his non-existent lips he growled at Animositus.

The only thought that was left on Ouroboros mind now?
   "Say goodbye to everything..."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 15th 2013, 10:46 pm

The thing threw more of its dark gunk at him, perhaps in an attempt to harm and devour him like it had done to his summoning, but his untouchable body did not allow such a thing. It would simply run through him, and fall harmlessly against the ground, unable to touch the Titan who could only smirk. Sure the thing could easily avoid all of his attack, Sean knew that he could easily dot he same and that meant they were in a stalemate. His eyes would move to watch Ouro fighting his foe, who was giving the Perfect Being a hard time, which was not good at all. He could not let what was his die, but at the same time Sean did allow him to have the honor of fighting it, so he would not insult him by running to his aid like for a child.

He would never forgive Sean if that happened, and that would have been no good. He still kept his figners gripped around the blades handle, perhaps waiting for his chance to jump in and aid his perfect being in whatever manner that he could, though his dawdling proved to cost Ouro dearly. He had been captured in an instant it seemed, and those two moved in for the kill, so Sean would have to move before they killed him. If he didn't like that, he could blow it out of his ass. He would not allow the male to die, especially not against such worthless foes like these, not when he had a much larger destiny in mind. He floated seemingly effortlessly through the air, the blade resting lazily in his palm, solid and radiating killing intent.

It was when Sean hear Ouro tell him not to look that he partially had to listen, so the Titan stopped mid flight and turned his gaze. It was for a brief moment, but he did listen, though doing so added a certain iota of annoyance to the Titan, seeing that he now felt like nothing less than an obedient dog. When he turned back his gaze upon the battle, what he saw was not what he last, saw but a strangely majestic beast, one that was demonic in appearance. Still, it carried the Ethereal energy, so Sean knew what it was and that was good enough, it seemed that Ouroboros held a dark power that was greater than Sean was aware of. His lips curled into an amused smirk, perhaps wondering what exactly happened before him. Something interesting to be sure, and one that he would have to look into further detail when he had the time to.

For now, he would deal with the one that was formed of the black goop, and the one that was once again threatening the demonic being that was attacking the metallic being. He aimed the necrotic blade at it, perhaps making his point that he would destroy it utterly, or atleast mess up it beyond recognition, which would also work. He would of course not be foolish enough to actually throw his sword, which would have lost it, but instead he was aiming to do something more than that, perhaps ruin its physical form and then make it focus on him, and make the battle easier for his darling demon. There was a flash of the red rimmed dark nether energy, and it tore through Abyssal's torso, not really doing anything, but it was sure to get its attention. ”I don't remember allowing you to walk away just yet you incompetent bastard. I'm still alive you see, and that means we still have a fight going on.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 15th 2013, 11:54 pm

Animositus and Ouroboros tore through statues, magma began flowing from the ground beneath them, their incredibly tough exteriors unable to be damaged by such petty geothermal excrete. Ouroboros' tail flicked up and caught the tail end of the blade before it could come down on Ouro. Ouro then proceeded to punch Animositus in the stomach, which generated cries from not only Animositus, but Abyssal as wall, however with the timing of the Titan's attack it could easily have been written off as coincidence. However, with Animositus disarmed it was a fight of claws and pure primitive power.

Ouroboros kicked Animositus, sending him all the way back, down the hallway onto the Altar, to which Ouro wouldn't give a second thought as he instinctively lunged after the enemy he had sent flying. Not a second and a half passed before Animositus landed on the Altar, smashing it, did Ouroboros land on top of him. Pinning him down and assaulting the creature's face with powerful claw swipes from both sides. The claws dug in, and the sound of metallic grinding could be heard as the Duke of Destruction attempted to assimilate his armor as a defense for his face. The Swipes were effective, but ultimately shut down after Ouroboros destroyed the mouth guard. The second that mouth guard came off, Animositus' breastplate spawned a massive spike, one that ran the Perfect being through and propelled him off and back a good twenty feet. With Ouro now on his back, Animositus stood up. glowing red eyes fixated on the Perfect Being. Ouroboros quickly brushed the wound off, leaving no trace of blood, but glowing energy where blood would have existed.

Animositus Grabbed Ouroboros by the head in his right arm, and with his left arm threw a punch into the back of his mouth. Ourobroos began to struggle as the arm seemed to no longer have any end, and am endless amount of the metal poured into Ouro, not only suffocating him, but slowly hardening his insides. Ouro let out a violent lash, and he suddenly became all the stronger for it. He left a severance on the arm, and soon began vomiting up the liquid metal that the Duke of Destruction had command of. Luckily for Ouro, he no longer had need of bodily systems in this form, as he was made of pure Ethereal energy at this point. He tackled Animositus and launched him back to the steps leading to the altar, this time Animositus didn't get up for another moment, waiting for his arm to reform. Meanwhile Abyssal had reformed and lifted his right arm to attack his Titan. Ouro, with his amazing speed zipped over to Abyssal and roared, leaning down and Swallowing the arm whole before the three rows of teeth shredded it from it's place. With his speed once more he ran over to Animositus and with quick teasing motions of his tail, he began to swat at Animositus' face, only to impale the area where his heart would have been. Ouro began his ascention to the altar again, but Animositus got up again.

Suddenly the creaking of the door could be heard. There were rapid clicks, the sound of expensive high society footware against the white stone ground of the temple. Abyssal moved to bite Sean, and suddenly it's head was gone. The wide brimmed red hat and eccentric clothing with the sunglasses said it all. Zakaken had entered and with his unnerving grin he walked up to Abyssal and fired three more of the red energy shots into it, delaying it's reform rate. Ouro's back still turned, Zakaken noticed that Animositus was getting up again. Apparently this Ouro was not smart enough to realize that the creature, much like Ouro was not entirely dependent upon normal bodily systems. Zakaken aimed and fired in a fraction of a second, sending a bolt of energy into the stomach, warrenting a loud distorted screeching hiss from Abyssal. Zakaken looked to Sean with his sickening smile, his sunglases falling a little down his nose, allowing the Silver orbs to meet the crimson pools.

"Well that's interesting." He said, a sadistic tone with the excitement of a scholar that found the holy grail. He fired out another round, and the same roar persisted. [color:e30c=crimson.]"Somebody's ticklish." He snickered. With his gun, he held barrel out to Animositus. Two shots was all it took, and Animositus began vomiting black ilk, suddenly before their very eyes Abyssal had formed from the inky waters that had come from Animositus' stomach. 

"How very clever, compensating for your weaknesses by using your powers to hide yourself within a stronger being..." Zakaken mused out loud. He looked to Titan and his eyes hardened. "We're leaving now..." Zakaken said calmly, With a shot, aimed at Animositus' head Zakaken smirked, aiming up just a little, right for the stained window frame. He fired, and with just the right shot he managed to knock the window from it's founding and tilt it lightly, enough for the portal to appear. The beam began to expand...in two seconds they would appear in a new land. A barren one of ice. By time Sean would even notice what had happened, he would see Zakaken Stabbing the perfect being in the throat with a syringe.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 16th 2013, 12:44 am

Within his new animalistic form, Ouroboros was a force of nature, striking his foe with a ferocity that was almost unparalleled by anything he had ever seen. Sean couldn't help but marvel at how he seemed to be poetry in motion, moving at speeds that were earlier seemingly impossible for the monster now before him, and for a moment he had forgotten his own foe, which was dangerous within its own right. Not as if it would have been able to touch him anyway, considering its seemingly sub par movement, as well as that Sean could maneuver out of the way of its deadly looking black ooze. He raised the blade, preparing for when the thing would come closer, ready to strike at it, should any of the substance get even an inch closer. To him this was partially a game, nothing more and nothing less, even though he knew that his Ethereal being had become something truly dangerous, perhaps even to him.

His foe seemed to reform once again, out of the dark goo, preparing to try and strike out at the incarnation of death, perhaps in an attempt to kill him. He was all too ready to fight, the Nether thick blood within his body seeming to boil in preparation, and a sadistic grin curving over his lips in the most twisted form it could take. Pure white teeth flashing as it did. However, before he could really do anything, the perfect being zipped out of nowhere and devoured the arm of his foe whole, before returning to whatever it was doing before, though Sean swore he saw what looked like a strange light green mist trailing after it. Sean felt the adrenaline, or whatever it was lessen, as he only felt slight annoyance at having his own chance to a minor glory ruined, though perhaps that was the thing own way of showing that even in this primal state, it saw Sean as its. Still, his enemy was still alive, and that meant that Sean could have his chance to kill it, and end the damned thing once and for all.

What stopped him from once again trying to decimate the thing was the creaking of a doorway, something that he had not expected to be heard in the midst of such a heated battle. His silver eyes darted about, trying to find what had made such a sound, and of course it came upon one person. He had that same damn grin, though his red attire added something to the dark persona that was known as Zakaken, someone that Sean had met long ago, and continued to reappear. Sean would be lying if he said he was not pleased to see the imperfect being, perhaps if only because they were a constant form of amusement, he was also someone that Sean perhaps held no emotions, positive or negative towards. The appearance of Zakaken was punctuated by the disappearance of Abyssals head, which made him only less of a threat. His silver eyes met with Zakakens crimson pools.

'Interesting?” He said with his now multilayered tone, though perhaps the effect on his voice itself was an intentional one. He was a little surprised at the being appearing, though how easily he seemed to be dispatching the strange black monster slightly irked Sean, but he was perhaps putting it off as a certain familiarity with how the thing was dealt with. He produced the strange gun he used in the prison and proceeded to use it once again on the two strange foes, with rather devastating results. So it seemed in an instant they had been saved by the strange being, and Sean was partially happy, if that was an emotion that he was capable of feeling. Since that was in the unknown waters, he simply chalked it up to a sense of pleasure, at final leaving this damned place, and not dealing with such damn annoying opponents anymore. With a few shots, Zak seemed to speed the time up and then they in an instant they were in what could be described as a venerable winter wonderland. He could feel the cold all around him, but that did not bother Sean, considering that he had grown far too used to having a cold body, and he just did not feel extreme colds, unless they were extreme enough.

He saw what looked like Zakaken jabbing a syringe into The Perfect Beings neck, though perhaps that was just something to subdue its rampant transformation, so he brushed it off as nothing. ”So, where exactly are we now?” He wondered to question, his breath coming out in a small white cloud, Nether boiling within his blood seeming to calm down. He knew that his body would revert to its hybrid state soon enough, but for now Sean would have to enjoy the power coursing through his veins, while he had it anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 16th 2013, 2:54 am

Ouroboros in his perfect form had fallen into the snow, groaning and grunting as he began to condense and transform. Watching scales submerge into smooth skin, horns transform into blonde matter hair, doused by sweat, and going from eight foot tall with a tail to five foot seven, without a tail. He trembled, and at a glimpse being face down in the snow without the usual protection would likely be the assumed reason. Zakaken pulled off his coat and wrapped it around Ouro as he helped him stand.

”T-thanks.” Ouro said, it was clear that he was not cold, however he still shook, as if he were mentally shaken.

”Well I can’t leave you without clothing…or else I might never get him off you.” Zakaken chuckled, continuing his tormenting of Ouro since their last encounter. He looked to the Titan and sighed as he looked around the winter wasteland.

”Z-Zakaken. M-m-maybe we should just have Cy-“

”Indeed…are you feeling up to it?”

”As up to it as I’m going to be.” Ouroboros said, intentionally moving past and ignoring the Titan. He was furious, and he had absolutely no reason to hide it. He gave a simple command, and yet the Titan did not follow it? While Ouro direly wished he could have just accounted it to the concept that the Titan wanted him to be safe, Ouro did not fall for such thought. No, the Titan was different now, he was more assertive, more dominating….it was unlikely that one such as him would take commands. Ouroboros was fine…HE WAS FINE. The Titan should not have interfered in an Ethereal’s business. He was seething, although it was not directly to Titan, the tension in the air was quite possibly heated enough to melt the snow around him.

Ouro pulled out Misanthropy and drove it into the ground, he twisted the blade into the permafrost, before he stepped back. He pointed to Zakaken and crossed his arms as Ethereal energy left the creature Zakaken and flowed into the blade, sending out a beacon of energy. Within seconds there was a loud roar, and a massive, familiar frost Dragon appeared. This time the Dragon was more…completed, it had been uplifted, Ethereal energy contained in it’s icy prismatic scales, and glowing Ethereal eyes. The Ice Dragon form of Cyril now stood before them, looking to Ouro with a lowered head.

”Master has called me?” Cyril asked, his voice slightly more alive than ever before.

”Shaddup Cyril. Just get ready to take us home.” Zakaken ordered as Ouro mounted the Dragon and Zakaken followed behind him. Ouro looked down at the Titan, wanted to simply leave him behind…yet he couldn’t do that…he didn’t know why…but he couldn’t.

”Are you coming?” he asked the Titan.

They would be able to quickly fly over the Final Frost, and they could see the caverns, the trees and their timberlines. However they could not see the dangerous creatures that resided here, something Ouro could do without for right now. They would land just before the city of the Ethereal.

”Welcome to Ore paradísi. Home of my people...” Ouroboros said as he started towards the city, Zakaken walking next to him where Sean had been the entire time prior. Thay were now at the secret city, and at its heart a large…black castle.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top