The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Zell September 16th 2013, 2:54 am

Ouroboros in his perfect form had fallen into the snow, groaning and grunting as he began to condense and transform. Watching scales submerge into smooth skin, horns transform into blonde matter hair, doused by sweat, and going from eight foot tall with a tail to five foot seven, without a tail. He trembled, and at a glimpse being face down in the snow without the usual protection would likely be the assumed reason. Zakaken pulled off his coat and wrapped it around Ouro as he helped him stand.

”T-thanks.” Ouro said, it was clear that he was not cold, however he still shook, as if he were mentally shaken.

”Well I can’t leave you without clothing…or else I might never get him off you.” Zakaken chuckled, continuing his tormenting of Ouro since their last encounter. He looked to the Titan and sighed as he looked around the winter wasteland.

”Z-Zakaken. M-m-maybe we should just have Cy-“

”Indeed…are you feeling up to it?”

”As up to it as I’m going to be.” Ouroboros said, intentionally moving past and ignoring the Titan. He was furious, and he had absolutely no reason to hide it. He gave a simple command, and yet the Titan did not follow it? While Ouro direly wished he could have just accounted it to the concept that the Titan wanted him to be safe, Ouro did not fall for such thought. No, the Titan was different now, he was more assertive, more dominating….it was unlikely that one such as him would take commands. Ouroboros was fine…HE WAS FINE. The Titan should not have interfered in an Ethereal’s business. He was seething, although it was not directly to Titan, the tension in the air was quite possibly heated enough to melt the snow around him.

Ouro pulled out Misanthropy and drove it into the ground, he twisted the blade into the permafrost, before he stepped back. He pointed to Zakaken and crossed his arms as Ethereal energy left the creature Zakaken and flowed into the blade, sending out a beacon of energy. Within seconds there was a loud roar, and a massive, familiar frost Dragon appeared. This time the Dragon was more…completed, it had been uplifted, Ethereal energy contained in it’s icy prismatic scales, and glowing Ethereal eyes. The Ice Dragon form of Cyril now stood before them, looking to Ouro with a lowered head.

”Master has called me?” Cyril asked, his voice slightly more alive than ever before.

”Shaddup Cyril. Just get ready to take us home.” Zakaken ordered as Ouro mounted the Dragon and Zakaken followed behind him. Ouro looked down at the Titan, wanted to simply leave him behind…yet he couldn’t do that…he didn’t know why…but he couldn’t.

”Are you coming?” he asked the Titan.

They would be able to quickly fly over the Final Frost, and they could see the caverns, the trees and their timberlines. However they could not see the dangerous creatures that resided here, something Ouro could do without for right now. They would land just before the city of the Ethereal.

”Welcome to Ore paradísi. Home of my people...” Ouroboros said as he started towards the city, Zakaken walking next to him where Sean had been the entire time prior. Thay were now at the secret city, and at its heart a large…black castle.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Arcana September 16th 2013, 3:19 am

Sean would watch the downed creature that was Ouroboros with interest, as the strange scales seemed to fall away, and were replaced with supple flesh. He could feel the cold snow crunch under his feet, and he felt the two items within his hands, the dark orbs that was the heart of his most powerful summon and the necrotic blade. He looked at the orb first, which was slowly attempting to reform the body that had once surrounded it, though that seemed impossible within this realm so empty of Nether that it could draw from, and the blade was still hungry, for the death of sentient beings, and to drink in their downfall. Sean dismissed them both, letting them return to the dark domain of The Abyss, where they would await his call once again, that is whenever Sean deemed it fit to call them again, which was maybe soon within this dark looking place of white.

He noticed that The Perfect being was naked, perhaps a side effect of his body going over such a dramatic change, and it seemed to amuse him. Hell, it did and Sean allowed the small smile to form, though his now steely orbs would close. Zakaken would play the good servant and give the blonde his own cloak, one that served perfectly to cover up his body, though Sean was enjoying the view, however brief it was. That was until he saw what looked like anger on his face, one that he was not quite expecting, but he figured it out quick enough. He could even feel the heat from the anger, perhaps assisted by his wonderful Ethereal energy. Was he angry that Sean disobeyed and looked? Did he expect that The Titan would simply let him be consumed by both of those things while he could do something?

He was partially disappointed that Ouroboros would expect something like that from Sean, when he had a much greater use for him alive. Still, Sean brushed it aside as Ouro seemed to be performing something strange, perhaps some sort of small ritual that would call something. It took a second but he could feel it, what the true purpose of this was, a beacon of sorts that would draw something to them. Part of Sean hoped that it was something friendly, mostly so that he would not have to worry about wasting more energy on more of the guardians of this damn island, as beautiful as it was. Sean just did not find it enjoyable to have so many things trying to kill him all of the time. No, he much preferred a slight respite before anymore combat ensued, and part of him wondered which the large drgon descended.

He remembered the form of the dragon well enough, one that he had seen Ouro kill with his own two eyes. Yet he was more complete, Ethereal energy seeming to add a luster to his scales, and he did not hold a grudge to his killer, no, to his killers. Sean had killed him once and Ouroboros once again, so they only added to his curiosity as well as his anger. Another person that had managed to elude death, another that had become an insult, a slap in the face of The Titan. He couldn't help but scowl, though it was a subdued expression that was quickly replaced with a forced smile. Still, as forced as it was, it looked convincing enough, at least for anyone that knew nothing of the Titan and his mannerisms. Ouro would ask if he were coming and of course, he would be.

”Yes, i'm coming.” The tone underlying these words seeming to say that it was obvious he would. The Titan willed his body upwards and then placed himself upon the dragon, the cold of the scales unnoticed by his Titan body. They were flown over the cold place, where he saw many tree, caves as well as some things that he could not quite make out, and all of it looked majestic. When they landed, it was before a large, and promising city that caught The Titan's imagination. This was where Ouroboros and his people lived, this was their home. ”Truly impressive.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 16th 2013, 10:05 pm

"Careful...if you force that smile much longer it will stick that way." Zakaken said, a conniving amusement lurking in his voice as the Titan's attempt to remain pleasant around Ouroboros. It was shocking almost as the risen Cyril spread his large ice-coated wings and flew across the Final Frost.

"This is the Final Frost. This region is filled with horrific creatures, but none of them more powerful than the guardians of the Soul Shrine. I am one of the two strongest creatures here. It was only after the events of the Etherium that I had my eyes opened. When the Black Blade devoured my soul, robbing me of the bliss of Death, I had believed myself unfortunate. But I was wrong, Lord Ouroboros had brought my soul here, and gave it purpose once more, it is a pleasure to guard this region for the Ethereal One."

"That explained nothing as to why you have a new body..." Zakaken said nonchalantly as he looked over the ground, seeing it go from ice and permafrost to grass and livelihood.

"My body had returned because of the very nature of the Eth-"

"Cyril..." Ouroboros said, his tone was warning. The Dragon silenced himself, only to clear its throat and speak to Ouroboros directly.

"Of course, forgive me." He said as he descended towards the ground, and quickly they had landed.

The Titan said something about his work being impressive. Ouroboros felt a part of him twist up inside, and venom filled his mind, as if he had suddenly become a serpent. Of course it was impressive, if it had not been would Ouroboros had bothered to show it to the nether-ridden rodent of a man. His blood was boiling, how dare the Titan do this? The bastard absolutely infuriated him, acting out as he did. Ouroboros was dead set in his mind that he was in control of the situation, and the Titan suddenly jumped in again and does exactly what Ouroboros instructed to not do. Ouro was unsure what he felt. Part of him was angry, seething and roaring. Another part of the Perfect Being was...hurt? Was that the appropriate term? Betrayed perhaps? Or maybe he simply felt as if the Titan did not trust him to be able to survive.

They landed and Ouro slid off the dragon. He peeked down the cloak and pulled it off once he realized that the armor he was wearing had formed as clothing over him, something he was thankful for. Smaller Ethereal children, children from all over began to swarm towards Ouroboros, who got down on a knee and started roughing around a little with a few of them. It was like watching a litter of pups playing with the Alpha, until Ouro was eventually knocked onto his rear by a mob of them. Once there a couple of them sat around him, one planted his head onto Ouro's shoulder, the other child with spiky black hair sat on his lap and looked up at him like he were a story teller, or a big brother.

"Ouro's back!" The another cheered as he laughed and planted himself next to the Perfect Being. Ouroboros seemed to lose all interest in everything, even forgetting his current feelings and grudges while interacting with the children of the small town.
     "Was that roar you!?"
     "Woah! You're eyes are different! Did you go all out!?"
     "Uh oh, who got it this time? Lych?"
     "No way dud, shut up, it was probably Abyssal again!"

"Oi! Quiet down you little carpet-sharks!" Ouro said with a bit of a playful commanding way. The Kids all quieted up and looked at him. This happened the last time Ouroboros had transformed into the "Perfect Form". The kids all really wanted to hear what caused him to fly off the handle this time. "Do I really roar that loud?" HE asked the kids all nodded with wide eyes.

"You're not any quieter when you transform either." Zakaken snickered as he began to walk away towards a bridge that connected the two halves of the city that was divided by the Ethereal waters. The Kids all looked at Zakaken a little confused, but Ouro's face formed a visible scowl. Ouroboros rolled his eyes causing a couple kids to laugh a little, while he sighed and shrugged.

"Well...It was Animositus AND Abyssal this time." Ouroboros said as he said that a ton of kids seemed awestruck to find that he was still sanding here. Ouro Explained the whole tail, not embellishing anything really, but the kids still seemed interested all the same. Ouro concluded by looking back towards his Titan an stating "I had a lot of help though." He concluded. The kids all looked to Sean, not picking up the fact that admitting that may as well have physically wounded him. The kids all looked at Titan, impressed before one of them looked back to Ouro, the one on his lap.

"Coupirah?" HE asked Ouro, Ouro shot a glare at him, but the glare was one of shock.

"Get outta here, so scram." HE snapped playfully, sending the kids away to resume their lives. Ouroboros cleared his throat slightly nervous as he turned to the Titan and shrugged. HE began making a slow leasiurely walk for the Black Casatle, hoping that Sean would be more apt to ask about the excess of children in opposition to the reasoning for Ouro chasing the kids off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 16th 2013, 10:35 pm

The final frost, something that denoted that this place was somewhere many things died, a cold end for any that walked through unprepared. Half of him was listening to what Cyril said, about how he had no truly died, though that did not lessen his annoyance. However, he had little interest in the frozen stretch of land, instead he was more focused upon what stretched out on the horizon, and the city was indeed something that he wanted to learn more about, though he had an idea on what it was. Still, how Zakaken saw through him so easily was an annoying thing but Sean would have to deal with it, seeing as he seemed a constant within around Ouroboros. He was partially wondering if the Perfect Being was angry at needing to be helped, or maybe that Sean did not leap through hoops like his little pet. Did he expect anything less?

What really caught his attention was a bunch of kids, rambunctious little fuckers too. Part of Sean found himself annoyed, perhaps mostly a the multiple young voices rising up, or was it something else entirely? Who were these children exactly? That was what Sean found himself wondering for a moment, as if he prior annoyance with Ouro were lost, but they came up as soon as he lost interest in them. He could tell that they carried some of the same energy that coursed through Ouroboro upon looking at them, so there was no need to really wonder what they were, he could feel it. So he would stand away from fun time with Ouro and the spawn, not really coloring himself interested in his influx of mewling babes.

He explained his fight with the two things, saying he had some help, though Sean could practically hear the unwillingness within that tone. What really caught his interest was when a kid said something, a word that drew a surprised look from Ouro, and then he shooed them all away. It was a word that he didn't understand, but its effect he did. Something about it made the perfect being nervous, and it had something to do with The Titan, that was something he knew. Perhaps it was the language of the people on this island, or something along those lines, but whatever it was, Sean was sure to find out soon enough. Even if he had to ask someone other than Ouroboros, not definitely not him. Something told Sean that he was not likely to answer that question anyway, and Sean hated having thing excluded from him.

”Whats with all of the kids?” His tone was level, perhaps too bland. Sean joined Ouro in his slow walk towards the castle known as Valhalla.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 17th 2013, 12:36 am

”They are kids. They grow up into adults that serve me, just like their parents did…and then they have more little kids.” Ouroboros said very flatly, perhaps even outdoing Sean in his stale and stoic speaking. Ouro didn’t pick up pace at all instead he kept steady. The sun was setting and while the houses grew paler and paler, the waters seemed to glow…to shine…to come alive. He looked to his Titan with a sigh. ”Unless the question was more geared to my interactions with them…” Ouro said, realizing that that may have been the Titans muse for the question. Ouroboros rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb before he stopped on a bridge, leaning against it, the water gracefully flowing beneath it.

”This is irking me…as I’m sure is obvious…but I can’t tell WHY you went against my wishes to not look at me when I said to not look.” Ouroboros confessed. ”Do you believe I’d ever ask something of you if I did not believe it absolutely certain? Do you think I simply felt like barking orders?” Ouroboros began to sigh, he felt utterly powerless for the Titan’s actions. He hated it. He didn’t hate the Titan…no…it was HIS Titan. But yet it defiled him in ways that none other could, it was a total slander to the Perfect being, it drove him inside, had he been a lesser creature he’d have been brought to tears of anger. But he was not, and he would not allow emotion to rule him. Instead he would await an answer, but that was all he could do for now. When the question was answered, Ouroboros would clarify the reasons for his anger.

”I had assumed your interference was due to a lack of faith in my abilities… I have an issue with appearing weak. And no matter how much I favor you above others, I can’t let myself appear weak….or rather, I cannot let myself become weak or perceived as such. I’m sure you know the annoyance of having others doubt your abilities.” Ouro said with a sigh, he looked to the ground. His innocence was almost beaming with that sad look he gave the ground. I was apparent that the Titan’s actions, precautionary or not had caused grief to the perfect being. Ouro’s crestfallen face just shook and he sighed. ”I suppose I should thank you…   I don’t know of anyone else who would be willing to fight on my behalf, save Zakaken.” Ouroboros said, trying to brighten himself up a little. He sat up on the railing of the stone bridge that was over the Ethereal waters, the moon was rising ever so slowly, and the sun setting, he sighed and tried to take another calming breath. Suddenly all traces of anger had left him and his energy, exposing only the innocent glow of powerful Ethereal energy.

”Anyway…you had a question, or did I imagine that?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 17th 2013, 1:03 am

Had Sean's actions emasculated him in some way? If so, it was never truly his intentions to do so, but he didn't know what they were, all he knew was that he would not allow the remote chance that Ouroboros would die, even if that meant putting his own self at risk. The children were children, but whose children were they? Were they Ouroboros children or some one elses entirely? Sean felt a certain jealousy rise up within him, or was it something else? All he knew was that he did not like the possibility that someone else would have had offspring with the blonde haired perfect being, even if he were being absolutely difficult at this point. The Perfect Being seemed to hit a soft point with him, even if that was something that The Titan did not fully feel comfortable with, he would have to get used to it sooner or later.

He made it obvious that something was irking him, and words only seemed to cement the feeling, and perhaps raise Sean's curiosity as they stood on the bridge. He thought Sean's interference made him look weak? Now it was Sean's turn to be irked, no, it was his turn to be agitated beyond belief. ”You wanted me to turn a blind eye? I think it is I who should be insulted. For someone who is supposed to be The Perfect Being, your reasoning skills in that moment were far from perfect. I won't allow your vain pride to get you killed, so you can pout and moan all you want. I never once doubted your power, nor your abilities, but next time you go telling me to stay out of things, at least have something more than pride backing your actions.” His words rang like steel, harsh and meant to pierce but at the same time, part of him was genuinely showing some kind of emotion.

”And you don't have to thank me....” His eyes averted for a moment, tracing the material composing the bridge below them, perhaps trying not to notice the strange feeling within his gut. That was when Ouro said something about a question, one that he had or something along those lines.”No...I didn't....lets go.” He said and continued walking, though perhaps with a faster pace than before.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 17th 2013, 9:40 pm

The Titan's words rang true. But the Titan could not hope to understand the circumstance, as the only ones who can believe it are the ones whom are forced to live with it. To this end, the sting of the Titan's words had disappeared. Ouroboros just smirked to himself as he crossed his arms and lowered his head with his eyes closed. Ouroboros would forgive this, because the Titan knew nothing of the situation at hand. He watched the Titan turn and walk away, attempting to take charge and go on. His steps had an increase of speed as if he were aggravated by the Perfect Being. He would walk away in haste...

...But Ouro would not follow.

Instead Ouro just sighed as he watched Sean move towards his castle. Zakaken could tend to him from there, but Ouro had another issue to attend to. A certain Water Dragon was attempting to infiltrate his home in order to seek revenge upon him, and Ouroboros would gladly meet the threat that was brought to his home. He opened his eyes and sighed, letting the harsh words of the Titan reach his head. He snickered and his eyes opened.

"How cute...you care." He said to himself, with enough distance between him and the Titan. The words stung, it was true, but the Titan's response to the situation made everything better. Ouro in all honesty was scared that the Titan had doubted his abilities and as such that it would make him appear weak...but he was also a bit concerned about the concept of his people believing that he NEEDED assistance. Perhaps with the shut down of this Dragon, there would be less talk of the Soul Shrine, and more talk of the Dragon that attacked their Isle.

Zakaken had been making his way back towards Ouroboros, his face hard and where his sadistic

smile once held, there was not now only a grimace. He looked to Sean and his eyes narrowed. For a moment it would have seemed like he was going to attack the Titan, however the look in his eye was not aggressive, yet it was worry. He looked around the side of the Titan and he began grinding his sharpened teeth. Then again, it was not like Zakaken to show any emotion other than sadistic glee, and so to see him with a ounce of worry may take all off guard.

"Where is he now?" Zakaken inquired to the Titan. "I told him he only has so much time to pussy-foot around with you...he needs to address this crisis...NOW."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 17th 2013, 9:59 pm

Sean would continue to walk onward, slightly miffed, and for all intensive purposes irked beyond all belief. The Titan would mutter irately to himself, Nether issuing from his mouth in another light cloud that faded away quickly into the air like a black steam. If the perfect being followed after him or not was unimportant, not when he had other things in mind, like mostly why the hell he was acting so stupid and stubborn. Okay,maybe he was curious as to why he wasn't following, but then again Sean figured that there was no point in trying to probe any deeper.

Part of what caught his curiosity more was that strange expression on Zakakens face, one that was not the usual sadistic one, but something else. ”Address a crisis?” For a moment his expression was pure confusion, and then it grew hard. ”What the hell are you talking about?” Sean said with an anger barely subdued, readying to summon the blade once again. His energy grew sharp, foul and somewhat agitated within the air, as if the Titan had only become angry. If answers weren't given soon, he could not guarantee someone wouldn't go through hell.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 17th 2013, 11:08 pm

"There is a crisis, and it must be addressed. I do not want him to personally address this issue due to the fact that the entity that is causing said crisis has a variable factor that could prove...shall we say...detrimental to Ouroboros' Zakaken said quickly. He then brushed past Sean and began to look around for the Perfect Being. He would find no trace of him, as if he had been removed from the city itself. Even his ethereal energy had left the place, and it brought a subtle emptiness to the region. "Well damn it." Zakaken cursed as he took off, full speed ahead towards the city entrance.

Zakaken reached the enterence, but he still could not pick up on the energies of his master. He could only hope that he wasn't too late. He sighed once he saw Cyril in the background, off in the distance, seeming to circle over his territory, possibly looking for new prey that would attempt to gain access to the city. Zakaken turned back and snarled as he started walking back towards the castle. He froze once he felt an uneasy energy permeating the area. His face froze over in shock, his head turned partially and his eyes drifted, allowing him to confirm the source.

"Shit." He spat, his teeth gritted together his upper lip twitching as his eyes narrowed and the obvious look of total anger crossed his face.

Ouroboros stood on the shore, across from the Dragon-man. Ouro kept his arms crossed as he looked the man over, trying to discern his talents and capabilities. It was obvious that he held some form of power, and the way he focused so intently made him only believe that this man was wisened, however...attacking the Ethereal Isles alone...was not intelligent. Ouro smiled happily at the Dragon-man and seemed to be as pleasant as could be.

"Well hello neighbor!" Ouro said happily. The Dragon man just glared at him, if looks could kill Ouro was dead, and so was the island that subsequently was behind him, that's how serious this guy looked. With shaggy black hair, an eye patch over his left eye, and clothed only in a boxer-brief styled piece of swimwear, Ouroboros found himself rather confused. How could an opponent fight in that?

"Don't give me that Mr.Rogers bullshit!" The humanoid dragon snapped. Ouroboros semed to shrink away like a little kid for a second, warranting a confused look from the Dragon man. No way...this little brat did THAT to Shi!?

"Oh uh, sorry? But Why are you on my Isle?" Ouroboros asked kindly, suddenly the Dragon-man seemed to seethe with anger and hatred. Suddenly his hands became adorned with blue-green water and solidified into three katana's jutting out from each hand. Ouro thoroughly enjoyed the sight of the weapon appearing, and it also gave him a little insight to the powers of this Dragon. He was a water manipulator, that much was certain.

"I'm here to repay you for what you did to Shi Ryurou!" He called out, but Ouro only gave him a blank and puzzled look.

"I-I don't remember hurting anyone...was he an inmate at The Etherium?" He asked, but he already knew the answer, he had a perfect memory, and there was no "Shi Ryurou" in the files.

"No...He's a member of OCEAN, and you crippled him, so stop playing DUMB!" The man roared, and suddenly A large wave f water flew at Ouroboros...

"Shit." Zakaken had said, and while he looked like to see if his suspicions were correct, as always they were. The tall man with brown hair stepped around a lone tree, with an energy so dark that it would have been sickening to beings of Death itself, and even worse to those who were of no special lineage. Standing around six foot there was a tall tan figure with brown hair, short sides, but low riding bangs that could brush against the midsection of his closed eye lids. Zakaken wasted no time in turning around, pivoting on his one foot, placing his hand out aimed at the man, his other hand grasping at the fully extended forearm.

"Well hello Zakaken...you're looking well." The voice said, it was soothing, yet somehow so dark and unnatural. The best way to describe it was supernatural, the voice had a way of soothing and lulling you into security, and Zakaken would have nothing of it.

"If you make another move I blow this place to Kingdom Come!" Zakaken snapped at the man. The man flashed a white smile, his eyes still hidden mostly from his hair. A massive orb of blood formed on his hand and red energy began to spark out of it, a large runic marking filled the air, seeming to appear from nothingness. The red ethereal ruins remained stationary, as if it were some form of magic ritual, and his hand, and the orb of blood and energy he led was the centerpiece. Whatever this power of his was, it was impressive, especially for one such as himself...an imperfect.

"Oh my...you've certainly grown much stronger than the last time I saw you." The man's voice seemed to flow from his mouth like a warm melody. Suddenly he began taking steps closer, as he did Zakaken began to tremble, and soon the reason for it was quite obvious. As the man approached, there was no doubt in anyones mind...this was the strongest thin on the Isle at the moment. His power drowned out all traces of Ouroboros' ethereal and of the Titan's Nether.

"That's close enough!"

"hmmm" The man made the noise, not as a curious humming but more of a drawn out amused noise.

"Another move and this entire side of the Soul Shrine gets sent tot he depths of the Ocean!" Zakaken threatened, the difference was that this time was that the tone in his voice made it quite clear there was no doubt that he would. To this, the man seemed to stop.

"Oh...and who is this?" He asked looking at the black haired Titan with a bit of a sinister smirk.

Last edited by Ouroboros on September 18th 2013, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 17th 2013, 11:25 pm

Sean was not pleased with the riddle that was handed to him, but it seemed that he wasn't going to get anything else. So for now he would have to follow after the imperfect being, and look for Ouroboros, perhaps find out what this problem was soon. Zakaken was acting strange, and so was everyone else, so that meant that he had walked in on a shitstorm. The Nether running its course through his body calmed down, and in an instant he was now only within his half form, but it allowed him the full control of Nether that his full form seemed to lack, and speed that he felt that he would need. The marks receded to only one half of him, and still the anger was there, no, it had only increased from before. His half human side seeming to amplify it somewhat.

Keeping only a few steps behind the Imperfect, Sean would get down to where the hell they were going, though he stopped at the edge of the city, and the final frost. There was another man, one that made Sean's stomach turn. Whoever it was, the Titan instantly disliked him, and perhaps even considered killing him on the spot, but he had something else in mind. His energy was immense, but that did not scare the Titan, in fact it made him curious. He seemed to be intimidating the imperfect being, and his manner of speaking was absolutely predatory. His own energy did not take well to this thing, and flared up as soon as he became too close, as if wanting to rip this man apart for simply existing.

”I could ask the same of you.” He was not amused, but curious nonetheless.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 18th 2013, 1:22 am

”Hm? Oh I’m not anyone of importance. Just in the neighborhood and thought I’d stop by and say hello to my old friend Zell.” He said nonchalantly as he kept staring at Zakaken, as if he had not seen Sean yet.  He didn’t even glance in Sean’s direction actually, and it was obvious from the distance that he had merely been listening to Sean. ”Wait…no, it’s Ouroboros now yes? What a nice name for a pet.” The man said with a little chuckle.

”I won’t let you get any closer to him or his city!” Zakaken said and with that, the runic circle that was in air suddenly tripled in size, spanning up to thirty yards in each direction. With a sudden blast, the energy was released and a large plume of blood red ethereal energy was released that expanded out to fifteen yards, destroying absolutely everything in planer sight. The mysterious man chuckled as the blast almost instantly crashed into him, blacking out his figure for a second until he had been consumed by the blast. The runic circle shattered and Zakaken staggered back a step his hair growing to great lengths, the long hair now brushing his tailbone. Sweat was beading on his forehead, and he began panting, his entire body had changed, he had gone looking like a seventeen year old kid like Sean to a man in his early to mid thirties. The energy not only consumed some of the isle’s energy, but his own energy and THEN some. The beam began to face, however what they saw was not expected, not even the ever intelligent Ouroboros would have seen it coming. Instead of being entirely eradicated by the blast that had the power to unmake the entire island, the man was unphased…his right hand extended and a sphere of the energy Zakaken fired out was being absorbed into it. As if it were a hardboiled egg, the man crushed it, causing the excess of energy to rush into the atmosphere creating harsh gales capable of throwing the heaviest of creatures back inches. The winds shifted the man’s tenchcoat, revealing that he was missing his left arm.

”So…this is the Coupirah?” The man said almost as if he had an advantage in knowing this.

”Yo-you bastard!” Zakaken struggled. He was Ourobroos’ most trusted general, and yet he could not even damage this man, or even rise his heart-rate form physical exertion.

”Zakaken…describe him to me, I so do wish to know.” The man seemed to taunt the Imperfect being, who just spat out a little blood, reveling the fact that his internal systems had been damaged by the volatile energy. The fact that this man was unscathed was demoralizing. His head didn’t move, but instead he smiled and lifted his bangs. ”I hope you’ll forgive me you see…I would look upon you myself…but...I seem to be slightly...disabled.” He said his eyes lids shot open and the sight was mortifying. There were dead tissues and hollowed holes in his face where his eyes had once been, it looked as if the wound were never truly treated properly.

Ouroboros generated a shield over himself with his favorite little trick, the shield shattered, but ultimately kept the water from harming him. He summoned Misanthropy and began running at the partially dressed man in attempts to land a hit. His blade cut into the man easily, but soon enough, the skin hardened, and Ouroboros could feel his power over the waters become more potent. (+2 ABL +3 DUR to Yam).

”Commere!” Yam snarled as he snatched Ouro’s head in his hand, an orb of water being placed over his head and sending him back a little. The orb formed over Ouroboros’ head as if it were a spacer helmet, except depriving him of all oxygen. Yam snickered as if he had just won the war. Much to his surprise, the perfect beign seemed unphased. Yam’s look went from evilly twisted to utter shock and disbelief. How could the man survive without air? He clutched his fist and charged at him, now attempting to slice at the perfect being. Ouroboros was more skilled, however so was the dragon man, but with the help of Ouro’s mind and his amazing reflexes, he was able to easily evade the blades, however when there were spikes of water flying at him, it became slightly more challenging.

Ouro finally closed the distance, and he gashed Yam across the throat with a percice and clean cut. The Dragon howled in pain, but not before a spike of water went into Ouroboros’ left shoulder. Ouro bent his knees, pivoted and swept Yam’s legs from beneath him, and then lifting his legs up with a hop. He drop kicked the Dragon man, but rather than fall to the ground, Ouro threw his head back and turned it into a flourishing back flip, landing on his feet and glaring at the creature.

”You should probably pick it up.” Ouroboros suggested, innocently and friendly enough.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2013, 1:40 am

Sean was perhaps at best just an observer, watching the two strange beings continuing to converse as if he were not there, and that annoyed him more than anything. Lips curled into an annoyed grimace, irises becoming a midnight black for a few moments before returning to their pure color, yet at the same time they were still glimmering, angrily. He knew of Zell Atterrius, and that made him more dangerous than anything, something that Sean could not allow around the perfect being, when he could perhaps turn him against Sean and ruin everything. His energy moved without him telling it to, and that was perhaps one of the most confusing things, though it was in unison with Zakaken seeming to lash out at the strange creature infront of him. There was red ethereal energy that destroyed everything within a good distance, though the strange man was unphased.

Sean knew how much magical energy was within that attack, and it was more than could have been blocked by whatever that man was, or it should have been at any rate. What remained was crushed, and released harsh winds that buffeted against them, pushing Sean a good foot back, as it seemed to lash out against his forehead and draw blood. The black ichor would run down his face, and over his left eye, which closed in response. His energy rose, Nether killed any living plant, insect around him and reducing them to necrotic black. Though what disarmed him was when the man revealed that...he did not have any eyes. Sean felt his palms grow a little clammy, as if something about the sight had unnerved him for a moment. Whoever this was, he was a threat, and yet Sean was unsure if he could even harm him. That thought aggravated him, no, it enraged him, and yet he could do nothing about it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

"Oh come now, why so angry? Death is so mellow and dark. Why do you sully it with the fire of rage which drives darkness back and forces movements within the depths?" The eyeless and armless man said, he seemed almost disappointed in Sean for allowing his enragement to overcome him. "Well while this has been entertaining...could you please tell me where the child is? I need to speak with him. I just need to make sure we can see Eye to Eye on something." He said with a sinister chuckle, it was obvious that his pun had something to do with Ouroboros' eyes that were constantly glowing. He began to take steps forward.

"Time runs out..." Zakaken said with a bit of a quivering in his voice. Suddenly there was a loud roar, and The man stopped in his tracks. He smirked and then he suddenly was not there. Not only was he not there, but there was no memory of him disappearing, there was simply the knowledge he had been there, and the knowledge that he was no longer there...but his departure was a total mystery. It was as if time itself had lapsed over and suddenly what had been there, had slipped away. Zakaken snickered and he stepped back a little. "You gonna stand here or are you going to go find Ouro? He is the reason you're here, right? You're little toy might get broken if you don't protect him!" Zakaken remarked, stepping out of line. It was obvious that he seemed to hold some disgust in his voice towards Ouroboros. His voice was slightly deeper, but one would begin to question as to why Zakaken had gone from so loyal to suddenly being disgusted.  He tried to steady himself and he no sooner steadied himself before he had turned to walk back to the city of Ethereal beings, leaving Sean to do whatever he so desired. 

Ouroboros ducked over the incoming water blade, his six Ethereal tendrils active thanks to his technology, or as he called it "Envy Magic". The Dragon man, Yam, responded by copying Ouro and commanding his water to create tendrils as well. Ouro smirked as he noticed the water Dragon copying him and trying to disarm his every advantage. It was clear that the Dragon had been prompted to Ouro's abilities, but the question was HOW prepped?

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2013, 10:33 pm

He continued to speak as if he know Ouroboros, but who the hell was he? If he didn't suddenly disappear, Sean would have lashed out and destroyed him in one quick motion, but that didn't seem like it would happen. The Titan loudly cracked his knuckles, now free of whatever had gotten in his way in the first place. There were so many questions, but he had a feeling that none of them would be answered, especially by The Perfect Being himself. Zakaken said something, stepping far out of line, and that only angered the Titan.  ”Yeah.” He muttered irately, disappearing into the Final Frost in a blur of motion, running past trees, fallen logs and anything else that would have stood in his way.

Something was happening on the island, but Sean could not exactly figure out what. No one could tell him it seemed, so that meant either they were missing their goddamn tongues, or information was purposely being withheld from him. That alone called for him to grill the perfect being, but not in front of the people who's opinions he seemed to hold so dear. For now he had to find Ouroboros, and see what exactly was happening. The snow covered landscape would zip past him fast, becoming just one white blur that was specked with the occasional dark spot, as well as the few trees. Cold kissed his flesh, but other than that he was unaffected by the coldness, perhaps his constant movement helped somewhat in that regard.

Partially his mind was searching, for that familiar energy that he had so long ago chased after, one that he had become familiar with. How would he even get there? Where the hell was he even going? Sean didn't really consider this, and something caught his foot and sent the Titan spiraling and flopping through the small snow drift that padded the ground, unti he found himself lying on his back. It was cold, but not like Sean would die of hypothermia, he would simply feel a little chilly, and that was nothing new. He sprung from his position, and wiping away the blood that was drying on his eyelid, continued running. More of the island would zoom past him, the Soul Shrine, that road that he remembered walking not too long ago.

With a certain amount of skill, he managed to make it through the burning forest, and the desert where large worms would have attacked him, if the Titan were not moving as fast as he were. His legs would ache, and that was fine, Sean could feel that wonderful energy that he was closing in on. It wasn't long until he found them, Ouro and....Yam? The Titan came to a full stop, though he was sure that The Dragon would have noticed him, but how things went from there was unknown. Sean felt it would go horribly however.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 18th 2013, 11:13 pm

YOU!?” Yam roared, his pupil turned to that of a slit, like that of a predator on the Hunt. He looked straight at Sean, and with a swift movement, he pushed off Misanthropy, which was in Ouroboros’ hand, and both of them ended up moving back a little, placing a small distance between them. He glared right at Sean. ”Shit…seriously?  Shi’s apprentice goes rogue and starts snapping spines, and now one of the only people I actually like goes off and plays the dashing devil…Why do all the people I actually like end up to be fucking bad guys!?” He asked himself as he shook his head.

”Oh, should I let you two catch up?” Ouroboros asked, he was genuinely offering it up, which confused the hell out of Yam, and perhaps even Sean.

”H-how did THIS do THAT to Shi? The little bastard is as innocent as a newborn, what in Immortality does someone like YOU want him for?” Yam asked before shaking his head.

”uhm…Hey, I just want to know…why exactly are you attacking us?” Ouro asked the black-haired Dragon man. Yam just sighed and shook his head.

”So Shi was right…I attacked you because I thought you were the reason Shi was turned into a cripp. But now it turns out that Sean was right about the logical bull crap behind it…so now I’m attacking to basically take you back to OCEAN with me…away from him.” Yam said to Ouro. Ouro smiled and for a second it almost seemed like he was relieved to hear he was going to be taken away from Sean. But when he opened his eyes he just shook his head.

”You’re serious? Well then…looks like It’s time I got seriuous….after all…I always wanted a Dragon skin canopy…” Ouro said a glint in his eye, Misanthropy roared, but something else was there…something of an entirely different energy, one that surpassed Misanthropy. Yam stuck out his hand, and the soul-slaw on his right hand faded off as water and dropped to the ground. A bright light began to glow and a high pitched whistling The light seemed to sparkle off and revealed a blade, long and curved like a Scimitar, but edged like an axe. Ouro merely grunted as the powerful Dragon now held a blade that surpassed him in every way.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 18th 2013, 11:29 pm

”You liked me? How touching.” Sean said with mock surprise, crossing his arms over chest, and taking a few steps forward. So the dragon god himself had come to avenge the weaker vessel, something that Sean found  a little perplexing, but at the same time made perfect sense. Nether played off of his body, sand beneath his feet turning black where his feet touched, like obsidian. 'However, I cannot allow you to take anyone. Especially you of all people. However, I might have to pay Shi a visit soon enough. Can't have such a weak thing besmirching the name of death anymore than he is now.”

Sean held his right hand up as a sphere of Nether formed within it, spiraling and coalescing into what could be described as a katana of dark energy, though it looked more complete, more physical than before. It more resembled the weapon in mind, but at the same time one could tell that it was a simple construct, one that would be able to slice through anything that stood within its way. Even if what stood in his way was the scales of a dragon. Sean stood beside Ouroboros, holding his weapon now in hand. He could see that the blonde was slightly damaged, but then again so was the dragon in human form.

” However, while I could waste my time fighting you Yam, I think Ouroboros is more than capable of taking you down.” Sean remembered how the perfect being reacted last time Sean helped, and he did not have the patience to deal with it again. The Nether Blade would begin to hover around Sean, but he did nothing in terms of actually going to help the Perfect Being, perhaps if only to insult the dragon. He could sense the power of the blade, but that did not mean Sean wouldn't let him learn a lesson. Still, if things grew dire, he also was more than willing to have his construct move int to save the day, and he had a feeling that was needed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top