The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I love this bar (open)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love this bar (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: I love this bar (open)

Post by Arcana August 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

”Impressive” Sean noted. It was rare that anyone could slip past the Hale mansions magical defenses, but this woman was something else, and that meant she was dangerous. Sean looked at his now empty glass, wishing that he had more, Braden taking a seat by him as if she saying she were his girlfriend had put a wrench into his plans. Something caught his ear though, an offhand comment that Sean felt had a deeper meaning than the tone had intended to imply. He couldn't help but smirk, a single pale finger tapping the wooden bar. ”I doubt you'll see Niall anytime soon, that’s what I can tell you anyway. He might be busy for a good day or two.” Sean let a soft yawn pass his lips. ”And it is a pleasure to meet you Zell's girl friend.”

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 9th 2013, 12:45 am

"Well, I doubt Niall will have any objection." Zell said. His voice still a bit off from before. HE was almost completely sober at the moment, despite having been a wreck a second ago. He noticed Sean smirk, and he instinctivly chuckled. Whatever was beign said, whatever Zell was laughing about was all instinct, second nature. He had no control. He was still "IN control", but whatever exhancge he was having was not him and whomever else was listening.

"He's going to replace me? You must be one hell of a powerhouse" Shara said, almost as if she were impressed simply by hearing the wors from Zell. She, nor anyone else would pick up to the forces brewing. Shara sighed and looked to Braden, almost disappointed that her brother didn't sit with her. She needed to try and figure out how to connest with her brother. "SO Braden, what have you been up to? What are you doing now, you have to have SOMETHING to tell me. What are you doing, are you happy? Are you seeing someone? Help a sister out."

"I'll let you two catch up...Bersides...I have an interesting thought I'd like to ponder on." Zell said, his voice still having that subtle unnatural edge of suave. Zell waited for their little exhange to conclude, but in the mean time he decided to stand up and walk into the other room. He did sdo calmly, but inside he wanted to sprind and run. His ethereal levels had never really been this high, and that was saying somethiong. Emotions rising high, two people "living" while their young, one who has the ability to heal. Not to meantion the Imperfect attacking him earlier today. Tonight was very interesting. Zell strode out back into the little driveway, looking up into the moonlight. his eyes had a viscious glow, they were harsh, and could be picked out from pitch black. He felt more primal, but somehow all the more human. It was impossible, it was unreal. He smiled and turned around to look over his shoulder. Zell's eyes flashed alive, crossing his arms, something he didn't do often. The rain started to come down,  his already matted hair becoming wet, the blonde starting to really show through. His smile was something uncanny, warm and welcoming but altogether intimidating.

"Oh, I thought I was alone." Zell said still wearing the same, soft smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love this bar (open) - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2013, 1:15 am

Braden was alone with his sister. This was fine, without Zell clouding his mind there was nothing to keep him being a little beeyotch. He was back to being his normal self. Shara got him to smile as he lea ed on the bar, taking the seat where Zell was. What is he doing, is he happy, Braden needed to tell her something. Then the whole dreaded are tou seeing someone crap was asked. 
   "Well I just got accepted to Chicago's university of Genetic research, mostly for baseball. I'm still always in trouble, still keeping a crew of badass friends. I guess im happy, I mean, you're here I'm playing the sport I love to go to school. Life's pretty good." Braden said. He was hoping to avoid the whole being a freak topic. "Im not seeing anyone. I mean I guess im trying, but its not workin out. So yeah, lifes a bitch there. But im happy for da most part. What about you? Did dad shape up, whatchu up to now anyway?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 9th 2013, 4:50 pm

Something was off about Zell, whether it be the tone of his voice or the fact of what he had said earlier. Did he truly mean it or was he simply teasing, and if so, who was that aimed for? The girlfriend seemed intent on catching up with her brother, and Zell left to think. While Sean would have enjoyed listening to the two prattle on, he was more interested in what was going on in the mind of a certain Atterrius. A morbid curiosity that had gotten the better of him, and lead him to follow the seemingly younger male. So when the time seemed right, he followed after, after the source of life that had left the room so quickly.

Rain had begun to fall, its wet drops cold against his skin, but the sensation was barely perceivable. Sean felt his hair begun to droop slightly, and the water fell down his face in steams. The closer he was, the more intrigued he was. Usually life and death were not meant to coexist, a being of such life energy not meant to stand next to something that radiated pure death. Yet, Sean felt as if he were having a certain high the closer he got, and with that came euphoria. Euphoria bringing hunger, and with it a wicked desire. Oh, this was just too good to be true for him. If that meant killing the woman and her precious brother to keep this interesting being all to himself, Sean would have easily done so.

”But you're not.” Sean said crossing thin, but muscled arms over his chest, feeling the wet rain beginning to soak through his clothing. That smile he flashed only sent a shiver of carnal hunger through Sean, and damn did it feel good. ”Its raining you know, you might...get wet.” If this were a jest, innuendo, or not was hard to tell. His tone however spoke suggested the first options. When wet, Sean noticed a tinge of blonde showing through in Zell's hair. ”I thought I would join you out here, instead of listening to the family reunion. So whats going on in that....mind of yours.” Nether and Ethereal energy seemed to mingle in the air, and form an energy all of its own, and the glowing green of his eyes was hypnotizing, keeping Sean's attention locked.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 9th 2013, 8:19 pm

"I suppose I'm not..." He teased Sean. Zell appeared so calm, cool and relaxed, as if he were in total control. He was leading Sean in, pulling him in like a moth to the fire. He decided he'd be nice, and he'd meet Sean about half way. He raised an eyebrow at Sean, almost as if he were asking him 'Well are you coming?'. Sean made his way up, and they now stood about two and a half feet away from one and other 
      "Its raining you know, you might...get wet." Sean added his two sense into the equation. Zell shrugged

"I could always just put dry clothes on later...but I don't mind being wet." To Zell it was matter of factly, but who knows how his new 'tone' made things sound. Zell's vision blurred and he faded to black. Passed out, drunk with enough Seal to drown a seal. Finally, no more distractions, Zell...rather Ouro was in control. Sean asked him what was on his mind. Ouro scoffed, but it wasn’t one of disgust, but an endearing scoff as if he were planning on it being asked. "Well wouldn't YOU like to know." Ouro said, his voice still soothing and calming, his tongue practically made of silver. Ouro stepped back, holding up a ‘halt’ motion with his hand. He increased the distance to five feet, which to anyone else in the world would have been nothing, but to opposing energies, it would mean a world.
      ”So how hard is it? To be so close and somehow so agonizingly far?” Ouroboros asked, a sly smirk drifting on his face. He took in a sharp breath, the air filled with nether and ethereal energy. A human could probably choke on it, it was that potent. ”Life and Death are opposites…but unlike every other opposite pairing…they meld so perfectly…” Ouroboros would let him contemplate that thought for a moment. ”Without life…Death cannot exist.” He said, stepping forward, increasing the strength of the pull from his core towards the titan. He paused. ”Without Death…life is taken for granted, and meaningless. He took another step forward. This was the last pause. The chilled rain battering both of them, the sound of the rain pattering off the leaves of nearby trees and the pavement.
       ”Without me, you are nonexistent. Without you…I’m worthless. Life and Death may be opposites …” Ouroboros said as he took a step forward. The distance between them was two feet. ” but opposites “ Sean was whipped right up to Ouroboros. The second they made contact, reality warped. Not in the romantic analogy, as in it literally warped. All motion ceased, and the world was like a grayscale film. There was no noise, no color beyond Sean and Ouro. ”Attract.” Ouro whispered, his breath practically causing the water on Sean’s neck to steam off. Three, two, one and suddenly color returned to normal and motion suddenly began picking up as if it were on fast-forward, but Sean and Ouro still moving at their normal speeds. Reality had re-aligned with its proper time. Ouro leaned back, his hair almost blocking out his eyes, the glow being the only real distinction. He brought his face close, their lips practically skimmed over, but Ouro pulled back chuckling a little bit.
      ”In another time…” Ouro said, he planted a kiss on Sean cheek and whispered, in a voice not his own. ”In another life…” Ouroboros walked intowards the building.

“Dad is probably dead in a gutter for all I know or even care, but forget that! What’s this ‘I’m trying’ crap? In middle-school you were already after older girls, and let’s not forget that in elementary school you were basically the pimp of sesame street! Spill it! Who is she!?” Shara asked, her honest mistake, as the last time she knew, her brother was a heartbreaker in training.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2013, 9:43 pm

Braden noticed Zell leaving, and he watchd Sean follow him. Braden was pretty sure Sean didn't have any intewntions so he figured he was cool to let them slide. The rain was a ratta tat tapin at teh window as Braden and Shara caught up. His siter really didn't think well of their daddy dearest. This was good, because if Braden ever had to see the SOB again he'd kill him. then she got all up on his case about who she was and im being a pimp on sesame street.
"Nah, dats 'The Count' he's all purple up in that peice." Braden said trying to laugh it off. It got his sister to laugh a little. His sense of humor was always his strong suit with her. But it wasn't really sure it was gonna cut it when he told her the news about him liking Zell. Who am I kiddin'? I'm not telling her that! he thought to himself. He laughed, and his laughing died down with a sigh at the end of it. He was obviously stalling, and he just hoped she didn't call him out on it. "Well uh...she's great. She's going to the college i'm going to be goin to soon. We've run into each other a few times, good things all around. I ust don't thin she's inta me." Braden said to his older sister, a little down on himself. He could rest easy knowing that at least he and Zelly could be brother-in-laws. But he wasn't sure how normal it was to feel that way about a brother-in-law.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 9th 2013, 10:43 pm

The combination of the rain, and the indescribable feeling from the proximity was enough to drive him insane, and when the male backed away, a feeling of agitation and loss fell over him. Those eyes held him in place, and Sean was unable to see anything else except what stood before him. Such distance was painful, as if a part of him were being pulled away. Zell even seemed to pick up on Sean's hesitance to make distance between them, one that he found hard to bear. His muscles grew rigid, and heart began to increase in tempo within his chest, yet he had to keep his expression as it was. There would be no show of weakness in front of him, not while he was so....alluring. One more moment, he would do anything for another moment of such closeness.

As he spoke the truth, the distance was bridged, and that feeling of pure happiness swept over him like a wave. His mind did not notice that reality itself had warped from both life and death touching, that everything had fallen to the backburner. He was so close, but Sean wanted more, more. To fulfill some sort of purpose, one that reality itself could not fully understand, and one that would allow them to reach the level of gods. Without even realizing it, he was mere inches away from this large life force, with no noise, color or anything. There was just those eyes. He could not even feel the heat of the steam slowly rising from the back of his neck, and the slight stinging pain that came with it.

They were so close, and he could feel it. The slightest touch, so small that anyone else would have missed, it and the words that follow. His body felt like it would melt, as if his existence had been fulfilled in some way. Then the guy was gone, and Sean felt a sense of shock come over him. His hand felt over his cheek, which was somehow burning, likely from such close contact with a source of pure life energy. His body lost all strength at once and he feel to his knees, rain still pouring heavily. A thin mist of nether issued from his mouth, fading away as soon as it touched the concrete, though it left a small smudge. ”Yeah....he will be mine.” If that meant killing the other two, he would do so gladly.

Pulling himself to his feet, Sean made his way back inside, but with a renewed sense of purpose.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 10th 2013, 12:29 am

What a fun evening this turned out to be. Ouroboros left Sean to his thoughts, taking his energy with him. Ouro was simply pleased to have left a mark on the world. Oh how delicious it was. His actions here tonight caused a ripple, and by the end of the decade it will have turned into an all out tsunami. What are the odds, the odds that tonight when he'd weasel through and come alive that he'd meet perhaps the one entity that was worthy of his attentions. His ethereal energy radiated from him, almost like a living beacon. He placed his hand son the wall, the energy naturally bleeding onto whatever he touched. Ouroboros didn't quite return to Shara and Braden yet. He was having too much fun watching this Sean character jump through hoops to get near him. Ouro basically drug his energy across the walls, leading towards Aaron's study. The door was closed, but that was probably for the better. Once he was there he sealed off his own energies, no longer allowing the energy to leave a trail. He quietly made his way back to the room with Braden and Zell's girlfriend. 
    "You're going to the same college? Brae you little dog, keep it clean and safe." Shara joked with her brother. Ouroboros groaned mentally, apparently Braden wasn't the most revealing person with his sister. That or Zell's girlfriend was just telling her brother to keep it 'clean and safe' with her boyfriend. News flash, he wants to screw your boyfriend...even though your boyfriend is a total dunce in these particular fields. Ouro sighed audibly, converting it into a yawn.
     He had just led Sean to Aaron's study, knowing that in his current state, Sean would be disappointed. Ouroboros was being his most mischievous self, leading Sean to the closed threshold of his lover...even though he was chasing after Ouro. Two things could be accomplished by this. One, which was Ouro's secrets desire, Sean would know that Aaron was on the other side of that door and Sean would choose to follow Ouro back to the main room. Or Sean would be forced to see the 'folly' of his ways and be tormented for his reaction to Ouro. Ouro came into the threshold of the room where Shara and Braden were talking. Ouro slipped back into shadow, looking over his shoulder. Either way, Sean was tortured, but Ouro froze up, hesitant. There was a disturbing halt in his heart. He unsealed his energy, basically pulsing as a beacon once more. Ouro went to a seat, waiting impatiently for Sean to make an appearance. Ouro took the opportunity once it presented itself. Shara got up and walked out of the room to use the restroom. Ouro looked to Braden.
    "Nah, you don't meet to be safe...just take a chance and go for it....You're a good looking guy...seem...nice enough." Ouro get getting closer and closer, pulling away at the last second. We're all people this cannot easy? Ouro looked at Sean's direction sending him a flashing eye and a wink.
    "Well, Boys we need to go. I just walked in on something I shouldn't have and I feel as if Niall is that far gone you two aren't far behind." Shara said. Ouro gave a smart smirk at Sean before looking at Shara, the smile still there but the sweetness run dry.
   "Yes sweety" He said, more directing it toward Sean than Shara. Ouro complied however. Zell was rebelling, and while Ouro was gaining power, he was still weak compared to the resolve of Zell's promise to Niall. Before he left he placed an arm around Sean. Shara was out of the room. "We're one of a kind you and I..." Ouro whispered into Sean's ear. He even pressed his lips to Sean's neck, pulling up and snickering. "...Don't worry...I won't keep you waiting." Ouro said with a wink. With that he departed into Shara's car, Where she would attempt to take Braden home and drop 'Zell' off at campus. On the ride, Ouro reflected on the nights events. A smirk crept onto his face. He may have just met the single most interesting man in the world.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2013, 1:53 am

Yup I'll be sure to use rubbers on your boyfriend. Is what he really wanted to say. He just bit his lip and chuckled. He was really tired right now, he was tired, he was really starting to feel drunk as hell. Zell had com back from wherever the hell he came from. He was all wet in his shirt, a little blonde hair coming through. He's so damn hot, and the worst part was that his sister was the one sleepng with that. What he wouldn't give for just a chance. His looks were just a bonus too, he wasn't bad looking but still he was literally one of the best people Braden had ever met. He went out of his way to try and help NYC and he went out of his way to be a hero in a world that was basically all wrong for him. Is sucked because Braden likes him as a person before, but tonight somethin just clicked.I'm such a damn girl. He cussed himself out. He didnt even notice that his own sister excused herself and Zell had come closer. Braden found himself looking into the glowing eyes. This was his chance and he was gonna waste it again. Maybe not, he placed his hand on Zell's.
Braden leaned in but suddenly They ended it once again. Braden's heart stopped. he almost kissed his sister's boyfriend. She must not be that great if he's going for her brother, then again Braden was a pretty good lookin guy. Holy shit Braden had a chance, he wasn't ever giving up now. Shara came back and said she ran into Niall, it kinda flushed Braden thinking of that and him almost kissing Zell. He just adjusted himself and walked out with her to the car. Shara said that he could stay with her in the hotel until she had to go back to wherever she works. Braden only needed to stay with ehr for a few days anyway, he was getting a dorm to live in soon. Zell said his goodbye to midget, and I waved as we pulled out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 10th 2013, 2:19 am

Sean found himself following the trail of life energy, its allure irresistible. It felt like following the proverbial breadcrumb trail, though instead of wheat byproduct, it was raw life energy left at such small amounts that only he could feel it. With each step. He drunk up what was left, as if he were simply getting his next fix, something to keep his fragile mind set together. Up the stairs he found himself climbing, expecting to see Zell there, but in his place was a door, and Sean knew where it lead. This was the door to Aaron's study, and he could easily tell that a certain male was not behind that oak door. His pale fingers ran along the wood, making no sound, yet allowing him to feel the texture, and soak up all the Etheral energy left.

”Sorry Aaron, I just like him a tiny bit more.” It was a slightly lie, but then again Sean felt like he owed no one anything. The Ethereal energy freed him and he would pursue that freedom. His mind then snapped to the next largest source of that energy, which was now back in the living room, where everyone else was. However, their nether was overpowered by what Zell let off, and Sean could simply not ignore it. His descent was slow, deliberate as he listened in for anyone else, then making his appearance. Zell and Braden, with the girl nowhere to be seen. The source of the energy seeming to tease that poor fool, so enamored with that shell. How pathetic he looked, trying so hard, as if it would amount to anything.

He made his presence known, keeping his eyes glued to Zell, if that was who he was anymore. Sean liked this one more, the other being a little stuffy for his taste and he did not have this delicious aura. He wanted to ravage him there and then, but for some reason he found that to be an impossible task with the fool at hand. Why not kill him? It would be like dashing a childs head against the rocks, one simple motion, maybe two and the male would be all his. So simple, yet so far away. Sadly it seemed that they would be taking their leave and leaving Sean alone, with Aaron and the two love birds. Zell wrapped an arm and left a kiss on his neck, sending a tingle through his very core. He would not keep him waiting, Sean would have his prize soon enough.

”Good bye.” A small cloud of nether proceeded from his mouth. This would not be the last time they met.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top