The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I love this bar (open)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love this bar (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: I love this bar (open)

Post by Arcana August 7th 2013, 10:27 pm

”Never liked a guy before? Explains how you're being so obvious, but I doubt someone as oblivious as your friend seems to even notice.” He raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused by how flustered this guy seemed to be getting when Sean called him out on his crush. ”I doubt he would know though. Doesn't seem to perceptive on things like this, but I just met him so can't say much. So just go for it, if it works then good for you, but if not...well I can't help you there.” Sean shrugged. He was unsure how to help the guy, considering that the Zell guy seemed pretty straight to him and Sean's gaydar was rather spot on.

While the two talked Aaron was busy watching his twin so smoothly fail with Zells twin, but then again it seemed like their courting was going rather well. Underneath the exterior, he was somewhat glad Brandon was not clinging on Sean, though Sean was what many called a whore, so he couldn't really be jealous. He allowed the promiscuous behavior anyway. Zell caught his attention with a toast, though Aaron was not the type to drink, he just did not like the taste.”A saints one way of putting it.” or he was used to putting up with Seans bullshit.

Zell then said something that confused him. ”That thing?”

His eyes turned from Zell to his brother and back, and while he was confused someone else was moreso. Bradnon saw that a small bit of the glass had cut Niall, which caused him to worry but before he could do anything, the guy had already made his move, and a flush spread across his cheeks. For a moment they were kissing and that made his mind go absolutely blank, as if he was unsure of what to do now. What could he do not, except return the kiss really, but it was over as soon as it had begun, and he was left with a heart beating fast. [/i]”Dammit Brandon, do not mess this up.”[/i] He thought to himself.

”Yeah, sure is.” He said at loss for words, with a huge goofy grin on his face.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 7th 2013, 11:13 pm

Aaron doesn't drink? Damnit, he may be a literal saint! Regardless Zell enjoyed his own drink and tried to relax. It was a rather lively drink, the kind that danced down your throat. Zell had zero clue as to Aaron's personality, but then again what's wrong with a little surprise every now and then. Aaron managed to catch Zell a bit off guard though, asking "Thing?" Or something to that effect. Zell knew he had seen it, he had to of...unless he was blind? Zell resisted the urge to wave a hand in front of Aaron's face as he swallowed down his mouthful of alcohol.
     "That creature that attacked us..." Zell specified. He was hoping he didn't need to go into any further detail on what he knew. If Aaron asked however, Zell owed it to him to answer, Aaron was a victim after all. 
       Zell went far out of his way to ignore Niall and Brandon. But Zell saw Niall get cut, and instead of being hurt and whining...He smiled. Zell understood. Niall knew that feeling pain and bleeding..it made him feel human. It gave him the courage to take a chance and go after who he wanted...like humans do. Sadly, Niall wasn't human. He was just a pseudohuman...a farce...a fake.
      "sorry...Uh...well..."Niall sputtered out, trying to rationalize what he did. Niall rubbed his head and wanted to hide, but that wasn't really an option. "Now uh...that's gonna get sticky so you might want to change.. Niall said, if his face could get any redder it would have....but it couldn't, so it just stayed red. Zell snuck one last glance. This was too priceless, Niall always got on Zell for being young and in love...Zell smiled, pleased at what a bitch Karma was. Zell just saw Niall fall headfirst into Brandon, metaphorically. Zell had to make sure this lasted...
I swear...if it's the last thing I do...I will make you Human Niall...I promise..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love this bar (open) - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2013, 11:34 pm

"just gotta go for it....but what da hell does that mean I gotta do?" Braden said biting his lower lip and rubbing his neck. He was totally useless at this when it came to one guy. He can date and score hundred of girks no problem, but turn it to a boy and he has problems. He took a deep breath and sighed. "so do I ask him out or do I just-ah. Ya know what this is dumb. Imma just-shit...what am I gunna do?" Braden just shut up and walked out towards Aaron and Zell. He ploped down next to Zell and waited for them to stop talking. Then he poked Zells shoulder to get him to look.
   "So. Ancestor, billionaire and colege kid. Really dude why the college? Braden asked. Braden wwasn't the brightest bulb on the christmas tree but he knew how to steer a conversation his way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 8th 2013, 12:00 am

”Ah yes, that thing. Its strange that I never saw anything like that, not once in my travels through the many outer realms, that is until Sean brought you here. His eyes narrowed direly. ”I don't know what that was, nor could I care, but if its attached to you in any way, and it leads to Sean or any of my family being harmed.....certain repercussions will be made. I hope i've made myself perfectly clear. With that he walked away, not wasting his time with listening to s response, retiring to his room. He had enough for one night and that left Sean and Brandon to deal with their guests.

”Yeah, I think I need to change this. Its starting to feel a little.....sticky.” Brandon said feeling a little awkward even saying something like that when talking about his crotch, seeing the connotations that came with it. His cheeks only seemed to grow redder from that, and he stood up. 'i'll be right back, I just need to change.” He said with a huge grin, and it was now or never really. Without really having to think about it, he gave Niall a quick peck and walked off to his room, opening the door with a bit more force that he thought and picked out cleaner clothes.

They were a simple white t-shirt, plaid boxers and snug fitting sports shorts. With that done he made his way back to the room where everyone was likely, Sean having sat at the end of the bar and was simply watching Braden try with Zell.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 8th 2013, 1:12 am

With that Aaron walked away. Zell just let him go too. He should have made a scene, been like every other spoiled and pampered prick who was in his situation. But Zell instead chose to sympathize. Not as in 'oh I feel sorry for him' but he took the word back to its Greek origin. To sympathize means "to suffer with or to suffer beside". Zell did not need to know Aaron's story to know that he knew loss, and that his patience had been under constant abuse. Zell truly suffered with him. Aaron was a man with integrity beyond decency, as Zell was. They both have known loss, betrayal, and strained patience. So Zell at this moment denied himself. He denied the beast within him that swore out "I will kill that whelp!". Zell rebuked the beast that tormented him, going so far as to shame it. Zell would not be like every other man of hid station, he would be above reproach. Instead he found himself poked by Braden. Zell had a thing about being touched, primarily the reason he never allowed anyone close to him.

Braden inquired about why Zell pursued academic advancement. Zell smiled, not letting the man know that he had finally reached his conclusion on Braden. Zell judged Braden. Braden was a lax, partially incompetent kid who didn't really ever need to 'work' for anything. Many people would have left it at that, but Zell dug deeper. Braden was also the first to fight, to jump in and protect the vulnerable, he was a compassionate, but arrogant, boy who was obviously obviously out trying to enjoy his life. Zell was notorious for this, but Braden was someone that Zell could potentially call a friend...something that few could claim. Zell had completed this thought process within milliseconds and with a slight chuckle he responded to the spiky black haired boy. "Well where else do you get to drink and go as hard as you do if its not college? Honestly it's just a chance to during, be Mary, and most likely do Mary while you're at it." He chuckled. He cracked his neck."So what about you? Why college, other than the obvious easy access to alcohol and even more loose students?"

Niall watched as Brandon got up and walked away. The second he was out of the room he shot up and took an unsteady breath, making his way over to Zell. Zell smirked at him, leaned back. The tables had turned, Zell was calm and Niall was freaking out. Zell smiled watching his cute little "twin" struggle. Niall cleared his throat and began to bite on his quivering lower lip. Poor little Niall was like a lost little puppy left in the freezing rain, and Zell was watching him from under a pavilion with a nice warm fire. Niall looked like he was about to break down, not crying, however definitely panicking. "Zell What do I do?" He asked, pleading for advice from the one man none would expect the advice to come from. Zell smirked with narrowed eye, he looked over his shoulder, taking his drink. He took a quick swig and let out a refreshed "aaah" before he looked at Niall, smiling as he said.
      "The fuck you waiting for? Go get him!" Zell said, almost like he was questioning why Niall hadn't actually left yet. Niall's jaw dropped a little, his left eyebrow lowered, he was questioning what he had just heard. 
      "By-but how do you know?" Niall asked. Zell rolled his eyes and threw himself forward. He stood and placed hands on both sides of Niall's face, forcing the artificial intelligence to look at him Niall shook his head. There was no way he could be feeling like this, not for someone he just met. "It-it doesn't make sense!" Niall began to protest.
      "Niall...The very nature of emotion is chaos itself. To have passion...to have feelings...it's chaos... Love.doesn't.make.sense. Especially not being IN love. It doesn't need to make sense. Now Niall...I love you, you're my best friend....as your best friend I must advise you...Man the fuck up and go for it...now." Zell laughed. He let Niall go, who seemed oddly reassured by the little pep talk. Zell Sat down and sighed to himself, content. He suddenly got a worried look on his face. He looked to Sean. "Uh...how strong is Brandon? I don't need to worry about a death do I? It would redefine a crime of passion." Zell asked. Niall trailed behind, running into Brandon. He smiled, and while he was still blushing he wasn't afraid to try. He cleared his throat, smiled and looked up at Brandon. He didn't waste any time, he couldn't help it. It was like an addiction. He brought Brandon into another kiss. This one was even more lively than the last, and it had that whole cloud nine feeling with it. Niall had to force himself off for a second laughing a little.
       "You're still sticky. You should really take a shower." He smirked. Good old mischievous Niall was back for business

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2013, 1:37 am

"Well....Baseball honestly. I love baseball more than my next breath. I uh, also gotta make sure I can support myself in the real world, since being an adult sucks. So I'm headed to Chicago Univeristy of Genetic research. I always really like Biology ya know? So yeah... then I ended up meeting you two and had a pretty good night so far." Braden said. He was focusing on Zell, making sure that it was obvious that he was lookign him over, almost like he was drawn. Braden smiled and took a sharp breath in. "We gotta do this again, seriously bois. " Braden said. He said it cuz midget was still sitting there and he didn't want to be ungrateful. Sean wasn't so bad, in fact Braden felt like he owed him big time. The other boi that was with Zelly's twin up and left for some reason, and the twin came on up. Braden nodded at him with a knowing grin. Niall was trying to get some! At least ONE pwerson here was going to have some fun tonight.
Niall went on about something not making sense, and Zell said something that was really inspiring. Love wasn't exactly a cakewalk. Love didn't make sense. It didn't need to. So what if Zell was a guy? Alright that wasn't ever really the issue, but you'll never know unless you try. Braden had to go 'get him'. Braden smiled and looked to Sean, expecting to find an 'I told you so' look. Midget was right. Braden went to make his move when Zell looked to Sean. Braden pullled himself back quickly. He decided to take a drink "Uh...how strong is Brandon? I don't need to worry about a death do I?" The second he heart this there was a spittake and a lot of coughing and laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 8th 2013, 2:01 am

Seans eyes followed Aaron as he walked off, and they did so with everyone else that did as well. Personally he was a little jealous of Brandon, seeing as how Sean already had an inkling of what was to happen but he would let things progress from there, as he expected they would. Zell gave the guy a pep talk and he was off, though how he acted was far different than the guy that he had grown used to over the course of the night and it made Sean curious.”How strong is he? Hes crushed a diamond barehanded, if that means anything.” Sean said rubbing the bridge of his nose, a wave of pain passing through his skull before receding.

"I wouldn't worry about that though, he has control. That much I know.” Only an idiot could not guess the connotation behind what he said, so it would go without saying. Even if Brandon hurt him, Aaron had enough magical BS to repair any damage, except death of course.  Braden was sent into a fit of laughing with the question, which was amusing to watch, and Sean considered; and imagined what he would do to him, only half of what passed through his skull being violent mutilation. He found himself grinning wickedly, mind wondering to so many dark, twisted sadomasochistic fantasies that ran through his minds eye at high speeds. The Nether within his blood burned, and so did another certain area.

While Seans mind burned with dark lust, a lust of a more natural kind was transpiring in the hallway. Niall pressing his lips hungrily against Brandons, and catching him off guard, but then again it was not unwelcome. Unfortunately it ended for a moment, but Niall suggested something even more interesting. 'I do still feel rather sticky.” He added mischievously, hooking on finger into Nialls shirt and tugging playfully. 'And I doubt I could get all of this stickiness out all by myself.” With a simple flex of his strength, he pulled Niall in closer. There was another press of lips, and then he would drag him away, where the imagination could take you from there.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 8th 2013, 3:43 am

"Hell no. Next time we're taking this to Canada!" Zell countered. He looked at Sean, something wasn't right here. Sean was starting to make Zell edgy again. Was it the looks? Was it the posture? Whatever it was Zell wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole at the moment. Zell took a drink of his own, once he finished laughing at Bradens fit of coughing and laughing. Zell killed the beverage, looking to Braden with a smirk. "I love baseball, and football, and soccer...This actually means we'll both...be on the same baseball team in the spring." Zell smiled. He suddenly cleared his throat, knowing that his continued existence wouldn't last until the spring. Zell then looked to Sean he noticed his arm tattoo. ZELL. He tried to remember when he got it, or what even drove him to get it. Zell was not one for "pointless" tattoos that were simply there for looks. He instead loved tattoos with meaning, with a purpose. But for the life of him he couldn't remember what the reason for this one was. Maybe he got it so when-no...if he transformed than the tattoo might be able to resigns memory. His fingers found their way to the tattoo, tracing the marks slowly. Zell realized he was beginning to feel the effects of the seal, because he made the random observation that his skin was really, really soft...

Niall was pulled away, practically pulled off his feet by Brandon. They ended up right here they intended. Niall stopped a second once he saw the water from the shower. Even in a human passion on a human platform, Niall was still jumpy around water. He broken free for a second, Brandon looked at him, probably wondering if he had second thoughts. Niall pressed his mouth together and raised his right eye. What would Zell say? Hydrophobic be damned. 

Zell and Niall shared a pseudo-telepathy through the A.V.A.T.A.R, and while Zell was able to block communications from Niall it was possible in time of 'elevated' stress for Niall to bypass the block. Zell's block was over-ridden. Not on purpose, but the damage had been done. Shower, steam HELLO BRANDON! "JESUS!" Zell helped as he shot up out of his chair. Zell was calm at first, he tried to mentally shut the connection off. No luck. Okay, attempt two. Binary reroute alter all codes. Failed. Zell wasn't exactly calm, but he wasn't in a full blown panic yet. Nothing irreversible. Zell was praying to God this next idea worked. He threw up a bunch of 'junk' files to clutter the connection and force a close...similar to opening too many browser windows. Failure. Like Zell said, he loved Football, baseball, and soccer. You shower with them, seeing naked people isn't exactly scarring. But Zell began to squirm when things advanced. 'Niall please for the love of God, Satan or Prometheus cut the link CUT THE LINK!" Zell though, begging and pleading. Niall of course was...preoccupied. 'oh for the love of God" finally resorted to a Binary Switch. 0 to 1 and 1 to 0. The link was severed.
     Zell Sat down on the couch and rocked himself a little, his face in his hands. He was shuddering and trying to to cry.
    "I....have been mentally molested..." Zell whispered to himself. He then leaned back on the sofa, placing his hand in a sticky spot. He looked at the alcohol sticky spot and jumped up, remembering Niall's way of cleaning it up. He stormed over to the bar and ripped open the drawers finding limes and lemons. Zell took them and crushed them in his hands, the juices flowing over his hands in abundance. He then placed juice covered hands directly on his eyes. The burn was unbearable, but Zell whimpered at best. "I've learned three very important things... Niall, much like a dog, cleans stuff with his tongue....Brandon is strong enough to lift Niall...and I will never make fun of Brandon..." Zell took out three more Seal, giving one to Braden, offering one to Sean, and chugging the last one for himself. His hope being he can drink this night away.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2013, 7:40 pm

Zell was all freaking out and going all roads to crazy. Braden was more worried for drinks being spilled than the craziness Zell was serving up.  It was like watching a spazzo going off the walls. He even threw lemon and lime juice in his eyes. Braden was sure that it was gonna blind the younger guy, but then again he'd been surprised before. Zell ended up getting around to giving him some of that seal stuff. Before that though Zell came clean about what he had acted like that. Niall being a dog, Brandon lifting Niall and something about not making fun of Brandon. Braden chuckled before took a swig before rubbing his throat and looking down into the drink. He wasn't really sure if he liked it or not, it was stronge though.
     "So how do ya know all that?" Braden asked. Trying not to screw this up any worse. He tried to give Zell a paper towel to wipe his face with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 8th 2013, 8:48 pm

Sean's attention seemed to be from one place to another, mind running over so many things that he barely kept check on everything around him, yet here he was drinking something. That however changed when Zell begun what could only be described as a fit, screaming something about Niall and whatever, calling the names of various deities, and making a general fool of himself. To say that he wasn't amused would be lying, seeing as Sean couldn't help but chuckle to himself while Zell went through his own personal crisis. He also felt sorry for the guy, but right now it was too damn funny not to laugh. 'You okay there? Not to seem nosy, but lemon and lime juice just does not look like it goes into your eyes.” Sean noted downing the seal, its effects slowly taking its toll.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 8th 2013, 9:19 pm

"Niall....and I have a Neuro-link. Occasionally his can override my block...I just saw things I didn't want to...heard thoughts I didn't want to...I was mind raped by Brandon...it wasn't enough for him to take Niall, he just needed to molest my mind too." Zell sighed. The seal already took the edge off of his mind. He looked to his watch, that needed, telling him one of the S.T.A.R.K operatives was near. It was real early morning, and there was only one person who would be chasing after him. 
   "Well you officially worried me to the point of stealth invasion-Holy"She began, walking into the room. The way her face and Bradens lined up made his eyes widen. Now he was buzzed, but not completely worthless. The had some brief similarities. Not really, in truth Zell's A.V.A.T.A.R matched their biosignatures as linked. Zell turned Braden around and Shara stopped.  "Braden?"
    "Zell...Sean". Zell joked, pointing to himself and then to Sean.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Sis?" Braden asked. He wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to be happy, but what if she was like their dad? So many questions and not enough answers. That annoying silence in the soap operas was true too. "So...how are you? What are you doing here?" Braden asked.  He walked over towRds Shara, hesitant and watching her reaction.
 (I gotz nuthin, I didn't expect dis Razz )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 8th 2013, 9:56 pm

So Zell and Niall could share thoughts, and more than that it seemed, which was interesting. What exactly were they, and what were they truly capable of? Before Sean could find a way to formulate the question, a strange woman appeared, and she seemed to know both Zell and the hopeless flirter. Things only got more intense from here, but then again that was what made it fun. ”I'm surprised you managed to get here without being detected.” Sean noted, finishing off his drink, and he could feel the nether in the room increase.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 8th 2013, 10:37 pm

"Oh come here!" She said as she pulled her little brother into a hug. "Im so glad you're still alive!" Braden of course had questions to spoil the mood. She brushed off the first one with her beautiful smile.
     "I came to pick up Zell, I would be a terrible girlfriend if I let him try to drive home like this." She said, more scolding Zell than answering the question. Zell chuckled breathily and shook his head. She glared at him, like he was in trouble. The thing she forgot was that Zell wasn't sober. He misread this and started laughing like a little kid, grabbing onto a  hair and Sean as to not fall. Shara rolled her eyes then looked to Sean plesantly.
      "Alarms aren't exactly a problem for a professional. But I have to say that the Hale house has the hardest security I've had to break into since Gene-Tech. Honestly I'm not sure I could do it again if I tried." She admitted. "So my boyfriend goes out...meets my lost brother, and a Hale...only you Zell...Where's our beautiful Irish bastard?" "Getting railed" He said, not even remember i ng his earlier issues. His was rather distracted, and it was to the point that he wasnt even able to frnd off his inner demons. "Knowing his stamina, wel'll be here til christmas...This...for the record...is Sean...he's probably going to take your place." Zell teased her. His mind drifted back to how powerful it truly was...

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2013, 11:04 pm

She hugged Braden. He had to hug back, he actuallly had a sibling. One that didn't hate his guts like his dad did. This might not end up so bad. But one question he still had was why she was here. He let her go and listened as she said she was fine, and that her life was going well. The part that gutted him was what she said about why she was there. She was there for her boyfriend. Braden didn't date his sister, that would be eeew. Sean was gayer than christmas in provincetown, so there was really one possible answer. Zell. That was just great, Braden wants to date a guy and his sister already has dibs. That wasn't going to fly, he had to think of a way to get those two apart. Da hell is wrong with me? I meed my sister again for the first time in nine years and the only thing I can think of is stealing her boyfriend? Braden tore into himself. Braden being rather down at the moment took a seat on the other side of midget, letting his sis take the seat next to her boyfreind. If she called her his boyfreind one more time he might snap, or he might just bottle it up and be a winey little girl about it later. He looked at Sean and rolled his eyes and let the issue drop. For now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

”Impressive” Sean noted. It was rare that anyone could slip past the Hale mansions magical defenses, but this woman was something else, and that meant she was dangerous. Sean looked at his now empty glass, wishing that he had more, Braden taking a seat by him as if she saying she were his girlfriend had put a wrench into his plans. Something caught his ear though, an offhand comment that Sean felt had a deeper meaning than the tone had intended to imply. He couldn't help but smirk, a single pale finger tapping the wooden bar. ”I doubt you'll see Niall anytime soon, that’s what I can tell you anyway. He might be busy for a good day or two.” Sean let a soft yawn pass his lips. ”And it is a pleasure to meet you Zell's girl friend.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top