The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I love this bar (open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love this bar (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I love this bar (open)

Post by Arcana July 28th 2013, 7:56 pm

”Mr. Atterius, I never thought I would have the....erm pleasure.” Aaron let his glare fall over Sean, who only smiled weakly at him, like a teenager caught sneaking out. All he could do was smile and hope Aaron wasn't going to make him hear it later, when they were alone and Sean was in need.”I hope Sean hasn't inconvenienced you, as well as my twin. I know he can be quite the handful.” Aaron noted crossing disappointed arms over his chest Without even having to be told to, Sean stepped out of the vehicle and stood by Aaron and Brandon followed shortly afterwards.

”Its a pleasure to meet you Niall. As for my family, I think its better that you do not worry about their saftey, seeing that I would worry more about whatever it is.” What he said was pointed, like a dagger almost. He had already felt the touch of the things thoughts, and they were filled with hatred and pain, one that could drive a person insane of forced to listen to them for too long. In fact, it seemed like the beast was actually tapping into his mental linkand corrupting him. This thing was something that he felt he could not kill, and perhaps Sean was one of the only people here that could perform such a task. ”Brandon lets leave this to them.”

”Aaron I..”

”Do not argue with me. I will not have another of my siblings dead.” There was no arguing with him now, and he knew that. They would leave Sean and the others to deal with the monster that had sprung out of nowhere.Its tail lashed violently, with force that could rip through flesh like wet paper and Sean knew that one hit would mean the end of him; this would have to be a quick job. In fact the beast had already attacked Zell, moving at a speed that even Sean found blazing and aiming to rip his throat out. The attempt was thwarted however by Bradens quick thinking, as he had one of his shadow whips lash out and slow the thing down for a moment; long enough for Sean to get a strike ready.

Nether rose off of him like a black aura, a tint of red standing out against the black abyss that seemed to radiate pure death. Black chains of nether lashed out at the inhuman creature, with enough strength to hold down all but the most powerful of beings, aiming to latch around its neck and drag it down;choking the very life out of it

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 28th 2013, 9:34 pm

Niall took Braden's advice and grabbed onto Zell, a sore mistake. The second he managed to bring Zell back to the rest of the group, Zell held out his hand. From the wreckage of his car, he called on Misanthropy with his Etheral energy. The blade came to him, impaling the creature and dragging it to Zell. Once the creature was in arms length is clawed at Zell. Zell went flying accross the driveway and out of sight. Zell stood up and started walking back towards the strangulated and impaled enemy that continued to swipe, and even managed to graze Niall. Zell stiffened and charged the creature. As he charged peices of the Ancestor Dragon suit flew from the car wreckage some of them slightly damaged, but nothing worth mentioning.

The majority of the suit rached Zell and fir him like a skin-tight second skin. He got up close. Thanks to his A.V.A.T.A.R and the project:Empower protocol, Zell was able to go from punching at the normal human level to the max of a superhuman. (+4 Strength to Ouroboros Grid)."Coem here...how about a kiss!" Zell howled throwing that punch combound with a fully charger Protonic blaster to the face of the creature made it quite obvious that it hurt, badly. Zell pulled the blade Misanthropy form the creatures abdomen and kicked it off. The creature lashed out with that damn deadly tail and too the helmet of the exosuit clean off, shredding the high tech suit like air. The tail swivvled and whipped Zell legs form beneath him. The fact that this creature was being strangled didn't seem to stop it at all, it was somehow still managing to breathe, but how? Was it adapting to survive to the occasion, or was the strangulation working but the creature simply not realizing that it was dying? Knowing Zell's luck it was the latter, it had adapt to overcome a need for oxygen, much as the data in the lab supportrd it would be able to. Zell remembered when this damn thing escaped, this was the chance to do what he should have in the first place. The Creature sent a horrible gash on Zell's face and then it used the tail to lash out at Sean. Zell threw out an wounded arm and Misanthropy flew through the air and intercepted the tail, but knocked the blade out of Zell's control, ending it into the ground. The Imperfect then moved on to lunge at Braden, Zell was too dazed at the moment to do anything, he was still trying to make make sure his eyes was still in it's socket.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love this bar (open) - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2013, 11:52 am

”Holy shit. He’s Ancestor Dragon?” Braden said, utterly shocked and unable to react. The Ancestor Dragon was a seventeen year old kid? How the hell did that happen? He said he was going to college, he is the head honcho of Genetech. How does he have time to be an all American hero on top of it? Braden was frozen as in total comatose. Zell really was full of surprises, and it sort of put his whole boring no nonsense approach to things in a different light.
Braden went to have a shadow arm grab the tail of the monster, but that weird sword just flew out of nowhere and blocked the tail, meaning he wasted his time for nothing. At least midget couldn’t say he didn’t try to help. With that in the past he saw that the creature was headed for him next, it was too quick. He managed to get out of the way of most of it between his reflexes and his creating a shadow barrier between him and the creature. He was able to keep himself alive, but this thing was faster, stronger and had reflexes equal to Braden. The claws tore through the shadow barrier and if Braden hadn’t known the barrier was going to fail he would have been lunch. With a claw mark tracing his ribs he scoffed and from the shadows of midget, Zell and that Aaron dude Braden sent out three arms to wrap around and grab the creature by the tail and by the throat, the last shadow turned into a large saw and began sawing back and forth on the creature’s neck. Braden noticed that Zell was hurt and he began to boil. He made a shadow barrier over him, and then another shadow barrier over that. Then he did a third one for good measure.
Zell could easily get out if he really wanted to, but Braden was just a little bit on the protective side. He waited to see what Sean was going to do before he’d do anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 29th 2013, 1:44 pm

That Zell guy was really quick in attacking that thing when it was now out numbered, and the thing could only lash out wildly as it tried to gain some bearings within this battle. However, it seemed impossible with the amount of injuries that the young male was dishing out to him and Sean had yet to even jump into this macabre fight. It strangely colored blood splashed all over the ground, and the frustrated howls were enough to wake the dead, yet that would only invite trouble for the Hales later, but now he had to kill this damn thing. While they went on with whatever, Sean drew upon the Nether from the darkest of realms and everywhere around the world, black energy swilling around him in a violent torrent.

The air was ripe with death, and Sean could feel it run through his entire being, filling him with its infinite power and a coldness that was unlike anything ever felt before. Hell, it was likely that even the non masgically sensative could feel a cold chill run down their spine, and he could tell when the creature tried to run him through with its tail, only to be stopped by Zell in his fancy armor. The tattos glowed an angry red and began to creep along his skin, as the Nether further supplanted its control and the death even touched the plants around where he stood, all of the withering and falling away in a black dust. His skin grew as pale as fresh fallen snow, and body now covered by the black markings, which now.

A single sphere of nether released from his palm at high, speed like a bullet almost and collided with the monster. The condensed nether exploded in an instant and seemed to envelope the creature, killing if not heavily damaging it, though Sean was far more busy feeling his mind overwhelmed by the power that had now come over him, as it not only dark power but even darker secrets came upon him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 30th 2013, 4:46 pm

Who is this guy and how dare he try and take MY KILL The voice raged inside Zell He stopped writhing, half of his face was still missing, but he didn't particularly feel any pain. There was a thick permiation of an uncanny force at work. Zell looked up to find himself surrounded by dark walls, most likely the work of the same one that Zell sensed was assaulting his imperfect. He stood up and walked towards the barriers. He managed to pass through them with no problems, almost as if they weren't designed to keep him in, but rather keep the Imperfect out. They wanted to keep Zell safe.... Hmpf. Cute. He thought with a scoff. The imperfect creature was really looking rather like death. Not in the good sense either.
    The creature still had its limbs, tail aside at this point. It began crawling. Zell snapped his fingers and the blade Misanthropy flew to his side. He never touched the blade, yet it floated in air awaiting his command. His one good eye narrowed and the blade impaled the creature in the stomach. The blade then slipped out with a sickening slick and and the blade returned to Zell's side, setting itself in the ground. The creature began crawling towards the group, almsot as if it were attempting to still carry on. But oddly enough the blaqck skin began to singe and burn away, as if he were decomposing on the spot. Suddenly it was revealed to be just a transfromation back into a human state. Zell was fascinated by this, while deep inside he only found a sick sadistic joy in the suffering of his inferior clone. Both Zell and Neo-Zell were content with this. The creature's scales and lethery skin disappated intot the air like a black mist and revealed a black mop and the crawling arms of a hevily dsamaged human. A human that was of tan skin, glowing green eyes, and an exact replica of Zell Aterrius. Zell smirked with half of his face still in contact. This clone was the one that Zell had fed Mr.Turner to. Now suddenly what went form being an eight foot tall spawn of Hell was currently a five foot four naked kid crawling in the driveway of the Hale residence. The clone growled and still displayed many primal characteristics, seemign to not have regained any sense of sentience. Too bad.
 "I'd keep you as a pet...but pup's shouldn't bite the hand that feeds." The creature responded to the word 'pup' which was Zell's nickname on campus. The creature retained certain memories it seemed. That was useful to know. Regardless Zell's exosuit slipped off as he stepped back and out where the back splintered out. The Exo suit flew over to and attached itself to the humanoid form of the creature and flew off with the corpse. Zell had sent the beast to the burner. After all of this though, Zell was still the same as before. He looked back at the remainder of the crows and placed a hand over his face. "Sorry, this must be quite an ugly sight." Zell squeeked throug to say. Without further ado Zell took the thermos that Niall had brought from the car. "Hey, we're all alive right? Why don't we celebrate?" Zell said only partially joking.
     "Outta yer damn mind,that's why I love ya!" Niall said he started off serous and surprised, but then he noticed that Zell was going to actually drink and relax and have a good time. Suddnely he finally put everything together. This was not as good as he had hoped. But maybe not as bad.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2013, 1:47 am

He’s all cut up and still fighting. His face, well half a face, is out there for us to see and he keeps fighting. Midget managed to ears a huge fear factor from Braden. The whole being a living light show and then blasting that monster like that was just intense. Braden almost felt like it wasn’t even real. It couldn’t be real. Braden looked at Sean and gave him a little bit of a worried look. Sean kinda gave up on Zell, so now it’s not like thy needed to be enemies. Braden still didn’t trust him, but he could try to get along.
”You aight man?” He asked. He just looked different. Zell turned and looked back and Braden thought he was going to pee himself. The slash on his face was enough to gag a maggot. The sheer shock of seeing it pretty much made Braden horrified and scarred for life.
”Zell.”Braden muttered to himself under his breath. Zell was acting as if nothing happened. Braden didn’t need to be smarter than the average bear to know that to brush something like this off that easy was just a mask. Or Zell was just totally whacked. Niall was grim at first, but then lightened up. What, was this normal for them? Go out on the town, pick people up then get mauled by monsters? This was a weirder way to live than Braden. Braden had gone toe to toe with metahumans before, but nothing like this thing. The vibe that Sean was giving off was a pretty creepy one. Tonight started with Braden trying to keep Sean out of his crush’s pants and somehow now it was trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with the midget.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 31st 2013, 2:51 am

Sean stared blankly at his left hand, the skin now a snow white that seemed unnatural on any human, but he realized that he was not human. Dark power flowed through hi, a power that still radiated from his latest attack, and a power that now seemed to radiate through his entire being. He was made of death, made of the material that was known only as Nether. Fingers clenched tightly into a fist before clenching into an open palm pointed towards the heavens, pulsing marks now covering his palms as well as snaking up his arm and probably the rest of his body.

”Sean!” Aaron could be heard, and he sounded like he was somewhat winded, running out to them after the dangerous battle. He grew even more worried when he saw the change that had come over Sean, one that could put fear into anyone magically sensitive. He could feel the malevolent energy radiating off of him, and a killing intent that would scare the blood cold.

”I suggest you take care of him. His face looks like hell and I doubt he will be able to stay concious much longer if hes losing blood like he is.” The voice carried an unnatural quality to it. This was not the Sean that he knew anymore, but something ancient and powerful. His hand brushed over Aarons, perhaps an attempt at a romantic gesture but it only made the Blonde wrench his hand back.

”Before we celebrate, I need to fix your face.” Aaron noted activating the healing spell within his arsenal, aiming to use it to knit flesh back to its proper place, and to do so without leaving any scar tissue in the wake of his damage. He would probably feel an itching sensation as the spell did its job but he would thank him when his face was not a huge gaping wound. Sean then walking over to join them as the healing spell was nearing its completion, fingers slipping into Aarons and intertwining with his. He probably would have moved the hand had Sean not kept a tight grip.

Taking a hint, he let the grip slip and cross marked arms over his chest. 'If thats all, I have plenty of liquor in the mansion. Everyones free to it.” His eyes fell harshly upon Aaron before motioning the others towards the Hale mansion, knowing that Aaron would say nothing.

The damage was already done.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 1st 2013, 1:45 am

Why did Zell's face need fixed? It would do it on it's own. Later, much later, but that's beside the point. The Ethereal energy in Zell's blood probably made a task like healing easy as hell. The healing had been done pretty quick, and Zell's mind was back to it's "Old Ways". He was surrounded by people he didn't know, and they suddenly knew who he was, that there were creatures chasing after him, and if Aaron Hale was half the mage he seemed to be he'd be able to sense that his 'healing' wouldn't be able to help the underlying issue of Zell's terminal existance. Thn again, Ethereal energy had many magic properties, and it was possible that Aaron had sensed this, despite Zell having no idea to it's magical origin. Zell honeslty didn't care right now. He just saw the monster he was going to become, and that he had NO way of stopping it. Not only with that fact on his mind, but now hewas really, REALLY uncomfortable around these guys.
    Niall first looked up and down at Brandon and Aaron and made sure they were okay. He was obviously blushing when he asked Brandon, which made Zell roll his eyes with annoyance. Zell grabbed his arm and pulled him down, inching away fromt he crowed where no one could really hear the muttering words. Niall looked at him, a little shocked, and concerend but Zell cut him off before he could ask anything.
     "Look man, stop playing around. You're either into the guy or your not. Lust love whatever it is, go. Stop dicking around, you're wasting time. Just go for it. You only get one chance...and then it's gone forever." Zell snapped in a hushed tone. Niall's face contorted into a look of total disbelief and shock. HE began twitching in the left eyebrow and his eyes scanned his face. This was something he never expected Zell to be 'educating' him on. Let alone Zell supporting. Zell was the religous sort, and so he 'evolved' and aquired the belief about the whole 'bah same sex' andat the time Zell had believed Niall to be an extention of himself. But tonight just shattered absolutely fucking everything. Tonight, it was Zell who turned into the mosnter. Zell turned into a mosnter and Niall remained the same as he always had. So if Zell was seperate form Niall in the sense of becoming a monster, who Niall sleeps with and what Niall chooses to do shouldn't affect him. Besides...something baout Zell was a little different too. He wasn't concerned with that which happened after death. HE turned to religion to try and make peace with the fact that his life was a single drip of water from a faucet into an ocean of eternite. His ripple wouldnt even grace the small area around it. So he hoped that by finding a God to cling to he could manage to somehow make himself live forever.
   Tonight...that all changed. He wasn't worried about his death for the first time ever. He wasn't worried about a heaven or a hell. He wasn't worried about angels and demons, or christ incarnates or anti-christ devil children running around. He wans't worried abut what was pure and true or even what was good. Right now all he cared about was living with what tiume he had left. Zell wanted to be a normal kid, but that was somethign he could never have. Not because he himself wasn't normal (which he isn't normal) but it was because of his coping mechanics to his death. His religion, his company, his curse, even some of his friends kept him form being able to actually just let go. That was almost the only thing he needed to do to be a kid, to be the thing he wanted to be. High time he just let go.
     Zell walked up next to Sean. Sean was a bit odd now, but Zell wasn't about to let that stop the party. He needed an idea. Niall had tailed off to practically be a lost puppy to Brandon. Zell smirked when he saw Niall taking a chance on it. Regardless of the outcome, Zell was pretty sure Niall was going to have a good night. Zell couldn't quite enterttain himself in a manner like that, despite his current uncaring attitude towards his own religion, but he couls still use Braden, Sean and Aaron to amuse him. Zell punched in a quick little message on his A.V.A.T.A.R signiling Lourishna and the exo suits to come and clean up the mess. Zell wasn't about to let Aaron take the fall for what happened here. They entered the large house, and there were an assortment of things to do, but Zell was more interested to see what they were going to do, but in the spirit of 'Yolo' Zell made his way to the bar. Being that he was depressed, and alcohol tasted good, Zell had taken a bit to bartending, and being a regular alcoholic. He began mixing drinks for everyone as they needed it. Niall took a second to actaually notice Zell at the bar.
   "Oh god the alcoholic is at the bar! Intervention!." Niall called out in a sarcastic tone. "So we think you need this intervention-" Niall started.
   "Yes I'm an alcoholic, no I don't care, no I won't stop. You'll want somethign strong...hmmm..." Zell finished the joke for him. Naill wans't exactly sure how to deal with this. Zell was drinkng, Joking and actually letting him go after a guy with no fuss? HE was starting to worry that Zell had finally snapped. Zell mixed Niall up a drink and then looked at Sean. He fixed the 'usual' that he remembered being passed to him at the bar by the scruffy barkeep. Zell looked at him, there was something definately off. Zell didn't like it, but somehow loved it... Tonight's been one hell of an acid trip

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2013, 3:40 am

"How ya feelin'?" Braden asked the younger boy. He was patched up good as new thanks to Seans special friend. Braden was pretty happy at the thought of there being alcohol inside the large house, but he ended up distracted by Zell pulling his twin away from the group. Next thing Braden knew he was in the house with Zell making drinks for the guys. Niall was getting really sweet on Brandon. Braden just went with the flow.
It was always something because Niall popped up and made an alcoholic joke. Zell shot right back and Braden wasn't exactly expecting it. Ze didn't much come off like the joking type. Zell mixed up a strong dri k for his Irish twin and then went to talk to midget. First chance he had Braden was going to talk to Zell.
 "So...you're like...okay with all of us knowing who you are?" Braden asked as he reached for a drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 3rd 2013, 12:39 am

Sean sat on a stool around the bar that he had made sure was installed in the Hale Mansion, and choice alcohol was brought out for them, yet all he could think about was the dark images coursing through his mind. This was supposed to be a time of partying, but his mind was obsessed with death, death and darkness. He held his head in his hands and bit hard on his lower lip, teeth digging into the pale flesh, so hard that blood welled up and began to flow down his chin, though it was black as night. Sean wiped it away, and looked up, Brandon seeming to chase after that Irish twin of Zells in his own subtle way, but Sean knew the ending for that.

'I want the strongest drink you have here!” Sean said, Aaron throwing him a bottle of what looked like Dwarfish spirits, strong enough to knock even a dwarf on their ass and Brandon could testify to that. Sean pressed it too his lips, and without pulling it away he drunk it all, no taste and it felt like it was going nowhere. Sean felt like he had just drunk nothing, and yet here he was with an empty bottle, and an irritated sensation within his stomach, one that seemed to rise up his chest with a subdued rage. He was not drunk, or even getting buzzed, and that meant that he would need more.

Still he could feel the radiant energy of death radiating from all of them, and now even from Zell. They were all finite beings, and he was death incarnate, nothing was going right. Sean could feel the fringes of his sanity coming unfurled, and he could do nothing. 'Another bottle, something stronger.” Another came and he downed that too, with no taste and that same empty feeling as if the bottle had been assimilated into a void. He would only continue trying to get drunk, drinking more while the others were busy doing whatever they were.

Like Brandon Hale, who was in the midst of trying to get with a certain twin. ”So, tell me a little abouty yourself.” Brandon said tossing back a bottle of vodka, the taste horrible but it was a start to his nights attempt at getting wasted. His body took alcohol differently than most guys his size, and he could swallow a see of booze before getting drunk, unless it was Dwarven spirits of course, but those were best saved for last. For now he needed to keep some of his wits about him, Brandon drunk was now good.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2013, 3:00 pm

Sean was rather depressing. Figures that when Zell steps out of his shell someone else decides to turtle back. Sean was throwing back drink after drink, and nothing seemed to affect him. Zell still kept mixing drinks and clicked this tongue. Something was different about Sean. There was almost an aura off of him. Zell thought about it for a second and realized that it must be part of the meta-power that Sean had. But it wasn’t affecting Zell in a negative sense. It was just, an opposite, like the rest of Sean. Sean is apparently outgoing, and pretty fun. Zell was boring bland and shy. Maybe it was simply the fact opposites attract. Maybe it was something else. Zell shoved the thought aside for a minute and walked over to Sean. It was obvious that Sean was drinking to forget, something Zell could relate to and could help with. He pulled out a cherry colored beer bottle with extravagant and intricate designs on it. He then passed it to Sean.

”I go to the Temple in the mountains every so often, and Master Shry gives me council…and this. This is Seal. It is called seal because humans once believed it cut off a dragon from their supernatural powers. In all honesty it didn’t cut them off from their powers, but it got them trashed to the point they couldn’t even focus enough to use their powers. This is pure…undiluted...Seal. My ‘condition’ prevents me from getting intoxicated…this drink being the only exception. If it works for Dragons and me…I think it’ll give you a healthy buzz at least.” He said, offering up the small bottle. He then noticed Niall and Brandon over there doing their little thing. Zell’s jaw tensed, and he let out a sigh. Not a sigh of contempt or a sigh of exasperation…but a sigh of relief. Niall was actually having fun, even if it’s just for one night or not, he found someone he was interested in. Zell’s mind was darkened, but he was still smiling, still acting happy. He had reached the point of knowing what he had to do. He needed to push Niall off on this Brandon guy. Brandon was good for him…Niall could stick with Brandon. Zell needed to get Niall as far away as possible, to make it easier on him when Zell died. His thought was interrupted when he heard Braden talk.

”So…youre like…okay with all of us knowing who you are?”

”Uh, well…askimg me that right now is like laving Michael Jackson unattended in a children’s hospital for an hour and then asking ‘was that not a good idea?’…It’s a little late for regrets. Just uh…don’t go telling everyone and their ugly-ass uncle.” Zell said with a small chuckle. He had a rather morbid humor, one of the reasons he never really shared it with anyone. ”How’s it taste?” He asked Sean, before stealing one last glace at Niall.

”Ah, damnit. Ya had to ask the ONE question I can never answer.” Niall said with his little laugh. HE was being much more shy than Zell had ever seen him. It almost was sickening ad how red his face was just from TALKING to the guy. Niall honestly never could answer that question well. What was he supposed to say, that he was a nonexistent consciousness generated by computerized impulses and binary probability? Yeah that’s a great way…not. ”I’m nothing special really. I’m Zell’s friend, no we’re not twins…we just oddly enough look alike. He’s Ancestor Dragon, and I’m Golden God. Uh…pfft. I’m really boring quite honestly. I met Zell in Ireland, I was a wee little thing and I uh, pretended to be him…I don’t have a family ya see…and I figured I looked like him so… anyway. The bodyguards caught on when they put me in the limo and the real Zell was already there. They gave me the boot, and left me on the curb.  Zell managed to sneak away from wherever he was, he found me and we swapped clothing and both went back. They gave Zell the boot, and kept me. Then well…his parents figured it out and brought him back. They were going to press charges one me…an orphan….but Zell was a step ahead of them. He confused them, by acting like he didn’t know who they were. They couldn’t figure out which one was their son…so they kept both of us…assuming the real one had amnesia….Zell had an answer for everything…the  DNA tests…everything….and from then I’ve basically been his adopted brother. Long story short: Orphan sob story…how about you…you’ve got to be more interesting than I am…after all you can create this cute little guy.” Niall said. He pointed back to the little golem. Niall couldn’t keep calm, and Zell was picking up on it. The A.I could factor in anomalies and calmly discover disease cures and alter equations to save the human race…but talking to this ONE guy was giving him problems? Zell rolled his eyes and smiled. Typical Niall…you gotta love him.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm

Well Braden didn't plan on telling anyone. Although a thought did come to mind. What if Braden couldn't shake the feelings for Zell? What happens when he wants to take a chance. A sinister smirk flashed across his face for only a second. Can you say bartering chip? Zell had gone back to giving Sean attention and Braden ended up equally as dull and dreary as midget boi. Finally Braden thought his liver could take this 'dragon' booze. He watched Zell hand the bottle in front of Sean.
"Hey Zelly,can ya hook me up boi?" Braden asked with a questioning look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 6th 2013, 12:23 am

"So dragon booze?” He said with a tone of incredulity, mostly due to he fact that he had never met a dragon, let alone heard that they drank. Why the hell not? Sean grabbed the bottle, and popped the cork, letting the alcohol wash down his throat. It was the barest pinprick of a taste but it was something, he could taste it like fire that left a brief warmth through his body and for a moment, made him feel only life. Just like that strange energy that seemed to radiate off of Zell, now that he could see through the haze, and with it came clarity. A warm sensation swept across his skin and the tattoos slowly began to recede, as if something had washed over him. The world grew hazy, as his mind seemed to go into blackness, and all inhibition left him.

His eyes fell upon that Braden kid, and how he hounded Zell like a lost puppy. It was pathetic and Sean could not let him keep going on like he was, he had to help him or atleast give him a helping hand. ”Hey you.” he slammed the bottle down with slightly slurred speech. "Come with me.” He said standing to his feet, and with a little difficulty walked into the other room where he would wait. When Braden joined him he could begin the interrogation. ”You like him, don't you?”

While Sean dealt with that, Brandon was still in the midst of flirting.”Wow, thats cool.” He was truly interested in the story actually, mostly of Zell being Ancestor Dragon and Golden God being this rather attractive guy sitting only a foot away from him.”Aaron is my twin, though I was born a few seconds after him. We were born the youngest of seven, and are the last of seven. I can't say much.....but when people hunger for power, family can seem almost insignificant.” Without meaning to he overexerted his strength, and the glass bottle in his hand shattered.  Booze soaked his shorts and felt damn cold on his crotch. ”Dammit.” He cursed under his breath, now slightly soaked in booze, and he could feel himself blushing. He made a damn fool of himself and he was blushing, this was just fucking brilliant.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 6th 2013, 1:45 am

Sean and Braden? Cute couple, but would Sean really be that insensitive to leave his…part-boy-what the hell is this guy to Sean? Regardless it’s obvious that they mean something to each other, Zell just lacked the terminology. Aaron was a guy that Zell could at least have something in common with. Not really, Zell and Aaron had very little in common. Was Zell too drunk to know the difference? Hell yeah he was. Aaron didn’t seem very happy that people were in his home, to which Zell could understand. Zell mixed a drink and put it in front of Aaron, more or less trying an indirect approach to calm him down. Aaron was hard to read, as were most people of great intelligence, however he wasn’t impossible. Zell reached into his pocket and fumbled around with his car keys. Zell sat down with his own drink and sighed,

”A toast. To family, friends…and mainly you for being such a saint, fixing my face and putting up with us.” Zell said holding up the glass. Seconds later he was gulping it down, a small amount of Seal in it to simulate a natural effect. With a lapse in time Zell cleared his throat. ”Maybe one evening I can have you all out to Canada. You’re a busy man I understand, but still…If you and your family ever need a place, or a favor then please don’t hesitate…That thing was creepy.” Zell said, adding that last part, hoping to start a secondary branch of conversation.

”Really? Thanks.” Niall said a small meek little smile and a red face. This guy really, really got to him. Niall listened to this guys story. He was one of seven kids. There were seven of these thing running around at some point!? Granted this one was a bit different, in a way that Niall couldn’t exactly place, but still. The entire tone of the entire conversation changed as he heard the words…

“…When people hunger for power, family can seem almost insignificant.”

Niall’s heart wrenched. What was Brandon serious? His family was torn apart by power? That had to suck, a lot. Niall didn’t know exactly what to say. The only family he ever had was Zell. Then again that’s because he’s part of Zell. Niall often times attributed the fact that he was originally human to the reason he can feel emotions, and adapt so well to mobile platforms like this one. This was one of those times when Niall felt something he couldn’t quite understand. It wasn’t pity, but it was at the same time, it was just…odd. 

”Woah!” Niall said shooting up at the shattering of the glass. The glass cut his finger and a little of the drink splattered onto his clothing as well. He was able to easily avoid much damage, but a little orb of blood left from his finger. He smiled a little bit. It never became any less wondrous to him that this is what it felt to be human. To have blood, to have a heartbeat…even when it’s irregular like his was around this guy. No matter what this was, or how long this would last, Niall did what he did best…the one thing Zell never could do. He made the most of the moment. Brandon cursed, he looked embarrassed. Niall went in for it. He kissed Brandon with everything he had. He pulled away and smiled a little. ”Now THAT’S how you do something embarrassing.”

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2013, 2:22 am

Braden was pulled aside by Sean, who seemed to be finally lightenin' up like a champ. Braden wasn't really sure what the hell was going on, but this night really can't get any weirder. Once he was in the other room he was basically confronted about liking Zell. Braden sighed and ran his hand through his hair and went from being cool guy on campus to frantic frank. If drunk midget could figure it out then Zell knew, but he didn't seem to know.
"Yeah...I dunno why...I've never liked a guy before but....gaaaahd. What do I do? I mean...pfffffh." Braden spilled it. He kept his voice down in case anyone might hear. Not that he gave a damn about anyone hearing he liked a guy. He just didn't want that guy to know. "what am I gunna do...If you know he's gotta know." Braden was keeping calm outside. Inside was panic central.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 7th 2013, 10:27 pm

”Never liked a guy before? Explains how you're being so obvious, but I doubt someone as oblivious as your friend seems to even notice.” He raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused by how flustered this guy seemed to be getting when Sean called him out on his crush. ”I doubt he would know though. Doesn't seem to perceptive on things like this, but I just met him so can't say much. So just go for it, if it works then good for you, but if not...well I can't help you there.” Sean shrugged. He was unsure how to help the guy, considering that the Zell guy seemed pretty straight to him and Sean's gaydar was rather spot on.

While the two talked Aaron was busy watching his twin so smoothly fail with Zells twin, but then again it seemed like their courting was going rather well. Underneath the exterior, he was somewhat glad Brandon was not clinging on Sean, though Sean was what many called a whore, so he couldn't really be jealous. He allowed the promiscuous behavior anyway. Zell caught his attention with a toast, though Aaron was not the type to drink, he just did not like the taste.”A saints one way of putting it.” or he was used to putting up with Seans bullshit.

Zell then said something that confused him. ”That thing?”

His eyes turned from Zell to his brother and back, and while he was confused someone else was moreso. Bradnon saw that a small bit of the glass had cut Niall, which caused him to worry but before he could do anything, the guy had already made his move, and a flush spread across his cheeks. For a moment they were kissing and that made his mind go absolutely blank, as if he was unsure of what to do now. What could he do not, except return the kiss really, but it was over as soon as it had begun, and he was left with a heart beating fast. [/i]”Dammit Brandon, do not mess this up.”[/i] He thought to himself.

”Yeah, sure is.” He said at loss for words, with a huge goofy grin on his face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top